Kimber Special

Story Info
A husband and wife have "playtime" at their first party.
5.7k words
3.91
21.2k
23
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Best friends Kimber and Missy are in their mid-30s. Missy has long dark hair, a perfectly symmetrical face, beautiful brown eyes, and deep dimples. She is five feet, seven inches tall and slender, but with full D-cup breasts. Kimber is a little shorter and has shoulder-length blonde hair, a golden tan, and sparkling blue eyes. She and Missy have a similar shape, but Missy's ass is a little rounder and Kimber's tits are slightly bigger.

Kimber and Missy sat at Missy's kitchen table and discussed what to expect that evening. Trent and Missy had sent their daughter to a babysitter for the night. Kimber had arrived early to help Missy prepare for the party. Missy lives in a large house with six bedrooms. Kimber and Missy put clean sheets on all the beds and folded and placed a couple of fresh large bath towels in each bedroom.

Already dressed for the party, Kimber was wearing a low-cut halter dress. She had stopped wearing bras about a year ago. So, tonight, her large breasts wobbled and jiggled beneath the shear colorful print fabric. The dress had a slit on the left that went to her upper thigh. To avoid visible panty line, she had left her underwear in the intimates' drawer of her dresser at home.

Missy was wearing a silver sequins tube top. The elastic band barely contained her naturally big boobs. She was also wearing shiny black wide-legged satin slacks. Beneath them, she wore white high-cut French lace panties.

Missy got up from the table, opened the dishwasher, and pulled out a large crystal-clear round fishbowl. She put it down on the table in front of Kimber. Kimber stared at it in silence for at least twenty seconds before saying, "I thought key parties were just a myth."

"Well, they're not. And you're going to be at one in about 20 minutes," said Missy.

Kimber said, "But it's just so random."

"You're darn tootin' it's random. That's the whole point. No emotion. Nobody has to worry about being rejected. It's just raw physical pleasure. It should be even better for you because you don't know any of the other couples. All we ladies have to do is pick keys out of a bowl and have fun with whoever."

Kimber replied, "Actually, it would be 'whomever' but, that's precisely what's making me anxious. I'm not a random fun kind of gal. I always thought I'd have sex with just one fella. And that one fella would be my husband."

"Well, get with it," said Missy, "It's 1979. Ten years ago, we didn't know any swingers. But I bet half of America swings nowadays. By the year 2000, everyone will be going to key parties."

Kimber smiled and said, "If you say so. I can't argue with that math."

Although she had not told her husband Mark, Kimber had no desire to swing. Truth be told, she was only going along with it to make him happy. She took her marriage vows very seriously. When Mark first broached the subject of sleeping with other people, she hoped it was a passing thought. But over the next several months, he brought it up over and over again. When Mark and Kimber learned that Missy and her husband Trent were swingers, the die was cast.

A month before the party, when Trent told him about it, Mark did not even ask Kimber before telling Trent that they would attend. Mark had been looking forward to the party since then. It was all he could talk about when he and Kimber were alone. And his libido had been the highest it had been in years. For the past few weeks, from the moment he got home from work, he was all over Kimber. They had sex at least twice a day. On one memorable occasion, Mark got home before dinner was ready. Their two kids were in their rooms doing homework. Mark came into the kitchen, immediately bent Kimber over the table, pulled down her panties and fucked her from behind.

The morning of the party, Mark was filled with more anticipation than a child on Christmas Eve. After choosing his clothes for the party, he picked out Kimber's dress. And he was the one who convinced his wife not to wear panties.

Hours later, partygoers had begun arriving. Each husband dropped his keys in the fishbowl, which was now on the glass cocktail table in the middle of the living room. There was a total of six couples. Trent was playing bartender, making pitchers of Harvey Wallbangers.

Because of how the night would end, Trent and Missy encouraged everyone to get to know each other. Kimber did her best to mingle with all the men. Most seemed more interested in looking down her dress than in getting to know her. When she sat down on one of the high bar stools, she did have a pleasant conversation with a mustachioed man. It wasn't until the conversation ended that she noticed that, because of the slit in her dress, her crotch was on full display throughout the entire chat. Consequently, she did not know whether Mr. Moustache genuinely found her interesting or was just enjoying the view of her blonde bush.

A couple of hours into the party, Trent turned off the music that was playing on the stereo. Missy stood in the middle of the living room and announced the rules for the remainder of the evening. "Each of the better halves is going to close her eyes and pull a set of keys from the bowl. Girls, no peeking." Everyone laughed. Missy continued, "Once all the keys are gone, we'll assign each couple to a bedroom. You'll then have one hour of playtime."

Trent added, "And remember, gentlemen, each one of these foxy ladies is somebody's wife. So treat them the same way you would want your little filly treated."

Kimber was the first to pick. She closed her eyes and reached into the bowl. She swirled her hand around, making sure to mix up the keys. She then pulled out a set.

A male voice from the back of the room said, "Those are mine." It was Mark.

"So, what happens now?" asked Kimber.

Missy laughed and said, "Choose again, silly."

Another male voice from the back joked, "Yeah. Fuck your husband on your own time, lady. Give one of us guys a chance." This time, everyone laughed.

Kimber dropped Mark's keys back in the bowl. She reached in and pulled out another set of keys. She held them up, and a man behind her said, "That's me."

She turned and saw a tall very attractive man smiling at her. Kimber looked at the man whose keys she was holding. He had wavy dark hair and thick sideburns. She thought to herself, "He's so good looking, he could be in a magazine ad for Aramis cologne."

The next woman picked out the keys of the guy with a moustache. The third woman, a hot brunette with huge tits picked out Trent's keys. The fourth woman chose the keys of a guy whose name Kimber had not caught. The fifth woman, a cute redhead, who looked no more than 25 years old, picked out Mark's keys. A bolt of jealousy went through Kimber. Because she was the hostess, Missy got the last set of keys. They belonged to one of the men who had been staring down Kimber's dress.

Kimber and her new "friend" were assigned to the only bedroom on the first floor. As they walked to the room, her brain was full of thoughts about what her husband would be doing with the woman who had chosen his keys. It was well-known that gingers are crazy in bed. Once in the room and the door closed behind her, Kimber suddenly was very much aware that she was alone in a bedroom with a man she barely knew.

Kimber had gotten married in 1965 when she was 20 years old. Although she had kissed a few other boys, she had never been physically intimate with one of them. Maybe it was because people were more prudish back then. Or more likely, it was because the birth control pill was not invented until 1960 and birth control was illegal for unmarried people until 1972. At any rate, on this night, she was in a bedroom with this man. And he and everyone else in the house expected her to have sex with him.

"I'm Kimber," she said nervously. She then reached out to shake his hand before she realized how silly that was and she quickly withdrew her hand.

In a deep voice, he introduced himself. "Hi. I'm Dirk." Kimber thought that his name seemed perfect for him. He then said, "I'm glad you're the one who chose my keys."

"Why?" she asked.

"Because you're the sexiest chick at this party. Don't get me wrong, I would be okay with getting it on with whoever picked my keys."

"Whomever" she corrected.

"What?"

"Never mind. Continue."

"Like I was saying. When I saw that you had picked my keys, I was very happy. You are truly a beautiful woman," he said.

Hearing this made Kimber smile. "That is so sweet of you to say."

He then added, "Yeah, my cock is so hard just thinking about boning you."

And with that crude remark, all the sweetness was gone.

Dirk then asked, "Is it okay if I kiss you?"

Kimber would have said "yes," but before she could answer, his lips were already on hers and his tongue was probing the inside of her mouth. Kimber gave in and kissed him back. When some men kiss a woman, their hands go straight to her ass, pawing and squeezing. Dirk kept his hands on Kimber's upper back. He then caressed the sides and back of her neck.

Kimber liked the fact that Dirk was not groping her, but instead was being respectful. Gentle even. What she did not know was that while caressing her neck, Dirk was untying the string that held up her halter dress. When their kiss ended, Dirk stepped back and Kimber's dress dropped to the floor. Because she had not worn a bra or undies, in an instant, she found herself unexpectedly naked.

"Wow!" Kimber exclaimed. "This is moving really fa—"

Kimber could not finish her sentence because Dirk was kissing her again. This time he was walking her backwards as they kissed. Soon the bed was right behind her. As she fell back onto the mattress, Dirk broke his kiss with her just long enough to climb on top of her. He then put his tongue in her mouth again.

Because of the speed at which Dirk had gotten her in the buff and on the bed, Kimber expected a wham, bam, thank you, ma'am. But then to Kimber's surprise, rather than immediately jumping her bones, Dirk slowed things down. He gave her light kisses on her neck. He delicately touched her breasts, making small circles around her areolas. He licked the pad of his right thumb, then massaged the saliva into her nipples. Although she began to feel warm, goosebumps covered her naked body.

Dirk kissed her right nipple, then her left. He sucked her left nipple until it was rock hard before doing the same to the right and continued going back and forth from one to the other. He moved back up to kiss her on the lips. This time, Kimber opened her mouth and welcomed Dirk's tongue.

Although Mark never spent much time on foreplay, Dirk was an expert at it. He knew exactly how to give a woman pleasure. As he and Kimber kissed, Dirk's right hand slid down her body. His fingers brushed through her blonde pubic hair and came to rest on her vulva. He paused. As he began to massage her mons Venus, he moved his fingers slowly across her labia.

The sensation caused Kimber to inhale deeply. Dirk could feel Kimber's pussy becoming moist. He dipped his middle finger into her twat just enough to wet the tip of his digit. He then used that finger to softly massage Kimber's clit, applying only the slightest bit of pressure at first.

A barely audible moan escaped Kimber. Her love bud became engorged. As Dirk increased the pressure on her fleshy button, Kimber's moans continued and grew in volume. A flash of heat went through her body. Her face became red. Her toes curled. She gripped the sheet, let out a loud "Ohhh!" and orgasmed.

Kimber struggled to catch her breath. As she did, Dirk easily slid his right index and middle fingers into her wet snatch. She could not stop herself from screaming, "Yes!"

Dirk easily found her G-spot. A spot that, before that night, she did not even know existed. As he fingered her for what seemed like forever, Kimber's mouth fell open. She wanted to tell Dirk how much her body loved what he was doing. But, overcome by desire, she was unable to think clearly enough to speak or even make a sound. Instead, she writhed in ecstasy. As she experienced her second orgasm, she involuntarily cried out at the top of her lungs, "Ah ... Ah ... Aaaaahhhhhh!"

Dirk decided to give her quivering body a rest. He stood up next to the bed. Kimber watched as he undressed. When he dropped his briefs, his cock leapt up. As he moved to the bed, Kimber laid back and spread her legs. She closed her eyes and waited with anticipation of feeling him enter her.

But Dirk was not done making the blonde squirm. The next sensation Kimber felt was Dirk kissing, then licking her inner thighs. She opened her eyes and sat up just enough to see the lower half of his face disappear behind her blonde pubes.

Over their 14-year marriage, cunnilingus was not part of lovemaking with Mark. Mainly, because he never even thought to do it. And Kimber certainly would not have asked her husband for it. She would have been too embarrassed. So, she had never had a man's face this close to her special place.

Kimber felt awkward being in this novel position. The awkwardness instantly gave way to sensual pleasure. Dirk tenderly licked her clit again and again. He pushed his tongue deep into her honey pot. From the moment that Dirk began to eat her pussy, Kimber started moaning again, even louder than before. The sounds of her sexual excitement echoed throughout the house.

Before she knew it, the backs of her knees were on Dirk's shoulders. His face was buried in her quim, lapping up her goodness. As she was orgasming yet again, Dirk once more glided his pointer and middle finger into Kimber's juicy slit. This time, he also slipped his pinky into her tight asshole. She reflexively clinched, which only added to her orgasm.

Dirk then slid his body up Kimber's. Kimber initially had not wanted to attend this party, but at that moment, her body craved penetration by the cock of a man she had met that night.

Kimber was lying naked on her back with her legs wide open. Dirk decided to tease her. He put the tip of his cock near her waiting pussy. But he did not want to take her. Instead, he wanted her to give herself to him.

"Tell me what you want," he said.

"What?" she asked breathlessly.

He said it again but slower, "Tell. Me. What. You. Want."

Kimber could not help but say what her pussy was yearning for. "I want your cock," she said.

He looked her in the eye and replied, "If you want it, put it in."

She did not hesitate. Kimber wrapped one hand's slender fingers around Dirk's member. With the other hand, she used her forefinger and middle finger to spread her labia. She then guided his throbbing member into her hot box.

"Oh my gawd!" she exclaimed as he slid the length of his cock into her pussy.

For the next 40 minutes or so, Dirk fucked Kimber. And he fucked her well. They started in missionary position. As they kissed, the tongue that had been in her pussy was again in her mouth. She wrapped her legs around his torso as he time and again thrusted his cock into her. But she was far from passive. She too was thrusting her pelvis to meet him. She wanted his hard meat stick as deep as it could go into her wet cavern. Oblivious to how loud she was being, at one point, she was screaming "Fuck me!" over and over again.

Dirk wanted to screw Kimber in multiple positions. He told her to turn over. She got on her hands and knees. He then banged Kimber doggy style. He held her by the hips while he repeatedly plunged his stiff rod into her dripping wet twat. Kimber rocked back and forth, delighted to take the full length of his cock. She relished the stinging sensation she felt each time Dirk playfully slapped her bare ass.

Dirk decided that their last sexual position would be with Kimber on top. He wanted to lie there and make her do the work. The naked housewife straddled him, then slowly lowered herself. Her pussy enveloped Dirk's rigid tool.

Kimber gyrated her hips, making sure that the head of Dirk's cock was hitting the right spot deep inside her. She massaged her breasts and tugged and squeezed her nipples. This time, Kimber would be in charge of her own pleasure. As she was riding him, she used her fingers to feverishly rub her clit. Eventually, she did exactly what she already had done multiple times that night. Her body convulsed and she climaxed.

As she did, Trent bellowed throughout the house, "That's it, folks. Playtime is over. Please return your partners to their spouses."

Kimber climbed off Dirk. His member was still fully erect. She saw that his cock was covered in thick creamy goo. Before that moment, she had not even considered that he would fill her with his seed.

"Did you finish inside me?" she asked.

He chuckled and replied, "No, that's all from you."

She asked, "So where did you finish?"

Dirk stood up. "I didn't," he said. "But we're out of time. And they'll be waiting for us out there."

"Let 'em wait," she said. After all he had done for her over the last hour, there was no way Kimber was going to let Dirk leave the room until he came. "How do you want me?" the mother of two asked, ready to get in any position he desired.

"On your knees. Finish me off with your mouth," he said to Kimber.

She did not wait. She got off the bed and knelt in front of him. Kimber started sucking his cock, which was slathered in her lady cum. Dirk's precum mixed with her pussy juice in her mouth to form a sweet and musky treat.

Kimber was not that experienced at giving head. She typically only did it once a year on her husband's birthday. But tonight, she wanted to give Dirk the best blow job of his life. She felt he deserved it.

Over the next few minutes, Kimber used every oral technique she could think of. She swirled her tongue around the head; she licked the shaft; she sucked his balls. All of her efforts paid off. Soon, Dirk was shooting hot jizz into Kimber's mouth.

"Swallow it. Swallow my cum," he urged.

She quickly considered her options. There was no place to spit in the room. And Kimber was not going to stroll to the bathroom past other guest while she had a mouth full of splooge. So, as requested, she swallowed Dirk's cum. Every drop.

Dirk, then said, "Wow, you are a great piece of ass and really know how to suck a cock, Kimberly."

With that sentence, she was brought back to reality. She and this man barely knew each other. "It's just Kimber," she said.

A few minutes later, Kimber and Dirk were dressed and walked into the living room. Most of the party guests were reconnecting with their spouses and preparing to leave. Dirk saw his wife across the room and walked to her. It was the redhead who had chosen Mark's keys. Her lipstick was smeared, her hair was tousled, and she had that just-fucked look. Again, jealousy raced through Kimber. For a brief moment, Kimber was pleased with herself for "getting even" - Kimber thought, "She slept with my husband, and I slept with hers."

Kimber looked for Mark but did not see him. She went searching through the house for her husband and found him in a back bedroom on the second floor. He was sitting on the edge of the bed. The only thing she could think to say was, "So, did you have fun?"

Mark paused and said, "I couldn't go through with it. I guess I'm not cut out for just jumping in bed with whomever."

"Whomever. Wait, you said it right. But what do mean, you couldn't go through with it?" she asked in disbelief.

"I mean that I couldn't do it," he said. "I was in a bedroom with a beautiful girl in her 20s, who was ready and willing to put out. And I realized that I didn't want her. I only wanted you. So both emotionally and physically, I just couldn't do it."

Mark had thrown Kimber for a loop. She was shocked beyond words and not in a good way. She felt both like a fool and a slut. She fought to hold back tears. "This was all your idea. I didn't want this. I didn't want any of this. I was just trying to make you happy. You sent me off to a room to have sex with someone I didn't even know. I broke my wedding vows for you. And now you're saying that you changed your mind? So what happened with the redhead?"

12