Kimber Special

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"She was only in the room with me for about five minutes." He continued, "When I told her what was going on, she said she understood, and went to join up with another couple. I then sat here alone with my thoughts. And it wasn't easy to think. I could hear muffled sounds through the vents. Some woman on the first floor was making noises like a two-dollar whore."

Kimber thought for a few seconds. Then said, "Wait here. Don't move," and scurried out of the room.

All the other guests had left. Kimber went to Missy's bedroom. Missy had just showered and was wearing her bathrobe. "Hey, girl," Missy said.

"He didn't do anything," Kimber blurted out.

"Who didn't do anything?" Missy asked.

"Mark," Kimber answered. "He didn't do anything with the girl who picked his keys. No sex. No nothing."

"Okay, that makes more sense," Missy said. "Because, at first, I thought you were talking about Dirk. And I've been with him. That guy is always ready to get it on. But, if Mark didn't do anything, you should be happy. You weren't really into the whole swapping thing anyway."

"I wasn't, but now I need a favor. Mark didn't do anything. But I did," Kimber said.

"Really? What did you do?" Missy asked.

"I'd rather not say," said Kimber.

"Well, if you really want me to do you a favor, you'll dish the dirt," Missy said. "Sooooo, what did you and Dirk do? Did he go muff diving? Cuz he's done it to me. He's really good at it."

"Fine," said Kimber. "We kissed. And he licked me ... down there. And he used his fingers on me. And while he had two fingers in my ... you-know, I think he stuck his pinky in my butthole."

Missy giggled. "Whoa. He gave you the shocker. Anything else?"

"We did the deed. In multiple positions. And I ... sucked his thingy."

"Wait. Did you suck his thingy and then you did the deed? Or did you suck his thingy after you two did the deed?" Missy asked.

"We did the deed and then he finished in my mouth," admitted Kimber. "So, now will you do me a favor?"

"Sure. What's the favor?" asked Missy.

Kimber said matter-of-factly, "I need you to have sex with my husband."

"Okay," Missy replied casually.

"Okay? Just like that?" asked the blonde.

"Sure," said Missy. "Mark's cute. I'll fuck him. Just as long as you can get Trent to say it's okay."

"I'll be back. Don't move," said Kimber before rushing out of the room. Ninety seconds later, she was back. "Trent is onboard. Let's go."

"Are you sure you want me to do this? Trent says my punani is magic. It has the power to change a man's entire outlook on everything. Mark may never be the same after he's sampled the goods," joked Missy.

Kimber rolled her eyes and said, "I think I'll take my chances."

The two women walked down the hall to the room where Mark was still sitting on the bed. Once they entered the room, Kimber said, "Mark, here's the situation. I was with someone else tonight. You weren't. Missy is here to remedy that."

Mark responded, "That's very lovely of you, Missy. And I do appreciate the offer, but it's not necessary. Kimber, I'm okay with an imbalance. We'll make an amnesty pact. We'll never use anything done in this house tonight against each other. Okay?"

"Ugh!" Kimber exclaimed. "The woman you heard through the vents. That was me, Mark. I'm the two-dollar whore. You say you're okay with an imbalance. But one day, you'll look at me, and all you'll see is the woman who went to a party and had sex with a stranger. I don't want that to happen to us. So if you really love me, you will fuck my best friend."

Missy smiled and said, "No woman on earth has ever said that sentence before."

"And you'll do everything with Missy that I did with someone who couldn't even remember my name," said Kimber.

Missy got close to Kimber's ear and softly whispered, "Except, no pinky in my stinky."

"Really?" Kimber whispered back. "That was one of my favorite parts."

"You ladies don't seem to get it," Mark said. "I physically could not perform."

"What are you talking about?" asked Kimber. "You can always get it up. We've had sex nine times in the past four days."

"I can get it up for you, but apparently, for no one else," said Mark.

Missy looked at Kimber and said, "You get him up. I'll keep him up." Missy then removed her bathrobe, exposing her naked body. Mark looked her up and down. She did a slow spin so that he could see everything. And he liked what he saw. Her beautiful eyes. Her dimples. Her big tits. Her round ass. Her brown pubic hair.

As Mark was looking at Missy, his wife stripped out of her own dress and dropped to her knees. Kimber unfastened and unzipped Mark's pants. Missy kissed Mark passionately as Kimber pulled down his boxers. Within seconds, Missy's tongue was in his mouth and Kimber's lips were wrapped around his cock.

Kimber sucked her husband's member until it was erect. Once it was hard, Missy got on her knees next to Kimber. The two women then passed his tool back and forth. Each taking turns sucking Mark's dick. And while one sucked his pole, the other sucked his balls.

Without speaking a word, Kimber and Missy found themselves in a spur-of-the-moment competition to see who could take Mark's unit further down her throat. Although Missy had sucked a lot more cock than Kimber, Kimber won. She choked a little at first, but Kimber relaxed her throat and was able to take in Mark's entire flesh rocket.

Missy stood up. She then lied down on the bed with her legs akimbo. "Okay, Mark. Time to eat at the Y."

"What?" asked Mark, not understanding the expression.

"Lick her down there," Kimber said. "You lick her, and I'll keep doing what I'm doing."

Mark and his wife angled their bodies so that her mouth had access to his cock and his mouth had access to Missy's pussy. Although Mark had little experience giving head or finding the little man in the boat, Missy talked him through it. That was until Missy could no longer speak because she was moaning with pleasure.

When it came time for Mark and Missy to fuck, Kimber used her hand to guide her husband's hard dick into her best friend's moist twat. Mark thrusted his pelvis, then again, then again, before pulling out his cock and offering it once more to Kimber.

"Suck it again," he said to his wife.

Kimber bobbed her head on her husband's rod. As she did, she tasted Missy's pussy juice on her husband's prick. Kimber then again used her hand to insert Mark's throbbing phallus into Missy's fuck hole.

When Kimber saw that Mark was balls deep in Missy, she quietly picked up her dress and stepped back. Kimber tiptoed out of the room as Mark was banging the brunette. For the next half hour, Mark proceeded to give Missy a good dicking down.

He loved being on top of Missy's sweaty body, plowing her pussy. Their fuck session ended when his body tensed, his balls constricted, and Mark cream pied his wife's best friend. Mark rolled from between Missy's legs. He used one end of a towel that had been left in the room to wipe off his cock, while Missy used the other end to catch the cum oozing out of her snatch.

As Mark began to gather his clothes, Missy kissed him on the lips, put her robe back on and left the bedroom. She walked the length of the hall and down the stairs. She looked into the living room and saw a familiar sight - Kimber on her knees naked in front of a man. Kimber's dress was on the floor. Trent stood completely disrobed with his hand on the back of Kimber's head and his dick in her mouth.

Missy heard Kimber loudly slurping on Trent's member. Trent threw his head back, let out a loud "Holy Fuck!" and blew his load. As hot jism filled her mouth, the blonde homemaker continued sucking and gulped down every ounce of spunk.

Trent was the first of the pair to see Missy standing in the room. "Hey, Baby, I see you're finished," he said to his wife. He helped Kimber to her feet and said, "That was great." I'm going to go clean up a bit and I'll be right back. He then grabbed his clothes that had been strewn on the couch and walked to the bathroom.

Missy smiled at Kimber and asked, "So, how did this come to be?"

"You told me that I had to get Trent's okay before you could be with Mark," Kimber said. She reached down and picked up her dress. As she was putting it on, she added, "This is what he said he wanted, so I promised it to him before I came back and got you to take you to Mark. Are you mad?"

Missy laughed and said, "No, I'm impressed by Mark. You were his third of the night. Before the other guests left, he told me that he ended up having a three-way with the woman who picked his keys and Scarlett."

"Who's Scarlett?" Kimber asked.

"Dirk's wife," Missy said. "The young redhead. Trent said that a few minutes after playtime started, Scarlett came in and asked if she could join. You know all gingers are shameless sluts?"

"I've heard that," Kimber agreed, "Each and every one of them."

"Any way, how could I be mad at you?" asked Missy. "Your husband rode me like Secretariat. It would be a little hypocritical for me to be mad. I just want to know if it was just a blow job or did you give Mark the Kimber Special."

"What's the 'Kimber Special'?" the blonde asked.

Missy answered, "You do the dirty deed and then the guy finishes in your mouth."

Kimber replied, "Well, I'm not crazy about that being named after me, but ..." She then smiled and admitted, "Yes. I gave him the Kimber Special."

At that moment, the women heard Kimber's husband walking down the stairs.

"Are you going to tell Mark?" Missy asked.

"Of course. I just don't know how," Kimber answered.

"Don't worry. I've got this," Missy said to Kimber. Missy then removed her robe, folded it, and handed it to Kimber. "Hold this." As Mark walked into the room, a completely nude Missy turned toward him. In a sultry voice, Missy said, "Mark, Kimber had sex with Trent so that he would let you have sex with me."

"Oh, thanks, Honey," Mark said to his wife.

Kimber's jaw dropped. She was astonished by the exchange and her husband's reaction. Missy turned to face Kimber, pointed at her own lady bits, smiled, and silently mouthed, "Magic punani."

Missy then took her robe from Kimber and put it back on. Trent returned fully dressed. The couples said their goodnights. When Mark and Kimber got home, they had the best sex they had ever had.

Over the next couple of days, Kimber and Mark had long discussions about how they felt about their night of swinging. At Mark's urging, his wife agreed to try it once more. Once more became twice more, then three more times, and so on and so on. After about 18 months, they both had had their fill of having sex outside their marriage. By that time, Mark had become a master at pleasing a woman, including his wife. Although from that first key party to their last night of swapping, Kimber had given them out to more men than she cared to remember, after that final night of swinging, only Mark would receive the Kimber special.

12