Kimberley Walsh & Friends

Story Info
Kimberley Walsh, Her Sister & 4 Friends.
8.4k words
5
5.6k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

What to Expect

This is a tale that came about due to my new mate Kimberley Walsh from the pop band Girls Aloud.

In a recent tale, I wrote about "Kimberley Walsh at The Theatre" it was agreed that she had loads and loads of celebrity friends who had partners or were single, and no one was ever getting any sex.

My job, if I accepted, was to work my magic. It's a tough life, but someone must do it!

The celebrities in this story: Michelle Keegan, Alesha Dixon, Tess Daly, Cheryl Cole, Amy Walsh & Kimberley Walsh.

Sex with Kimberley Walsh, Her Sister & 4 Friends

I've been such a lucky devil that I'd met up with one of my celebrity crushes, Kimberley Walsh, and she was now connecting me up with her friends for sex.

The last time I had sex with Kimberley, she had told me to be ready to meet her at 10.30pm on Saturday. I was looking forward to it.

Further messaging has now led me to believe I would be off to the TV studios, and apart from Kimberley being there, I knew Tess Daly was meeting us.

I knew Strictly wasn't on the TV yet, it was only August, so I was a little confused, but equally not too fussed. Kimberley had not let me down so far. She'd played a blinder so far in letting me fuck her bandmate Cheryl up the ass and put me in contact with Susanna Reid for a morning messing around.

"Ping," it was 9.30pm when I was getting ready to go to the theatre where she was the star of the show. I was meeting Kimberley.

It read: "So sorry, at the interval, my mistake we run a later show on a Saturday. Can you go to the TV Studies and say my name at the reception? They will know where to send you. I will be there at 11.30pm."

Gutted. I was looking forward to meeting up with Kimberley. I knew we'd have some fun in the taxi up there if I got nothing else out of the evening!

I was a bit nervous going to the TV studios on my own, especially when I had no idea what was about to happen. Off I went through, I didn't want to be late.

The security person spoke, "Yes, how can I help you?" I replied, "I believe you have a message from Kimberley Walsh. She will be here later, but told me to check-in."

The security person was expecting me. He responded, "Yes, go and wait over there and I will get someone to come and see you."

I wait no more than a couple of minutes and was collected by what I would deem as a runner. TV speak! She said, "Welcome, come with me and I will take you to Tess's green room."

Inside the green room, it was interesting. Lots of chairs, but they were all in a circle, plus a couple of sofas. Other than that, very bare. I assumed the chairs were some sort of rehearsing space for a game show I'd not yet heard of.

Tess entered the room and welcomed me warmly. I'd forgotten how tall she was. She had a knee-length skirt on, but those legs went on forever. Her breasts were big. I remember them trying to pop out of my TV set on those dark months running up to Christmas. To be in front of her though, I was thinking this is one very good-looking woman.

I felt I'd been underrating her. If I'd knew she looked this good close up, then in years gone by I should have been wanking myself over her, a lot, a lot more.

Tess spoke, "Yes, you made it. I'm Tess and these are some of my friends. I'm pleased you made it. I know Kimberley is running late, but if you're happy we'd love to get on with it."

I replied, "Hi Tess, nice to meet you. When you say get on with it, I may have missed the exact detail of what you had in mind?"

"Oh, this could be very interesting then. Did Kimberley mention the word orgy? When I say orgy don't let me confuse you there. Us girls just get carried away with buzz words" replied Tess.

I spoke, "So, what do you want to do? Or put it another way, what can I do for you?"

A voice spoke, "Yes, a man who wants to do stuff to you."

Another voice spoke, "I want to get on with it, I'm gagging to see it!"

Another responded with, "Can I start getting naked yet!"

The audience was getting restless is what I was thinking. I'd been blown away by looking at Tess, I really hadn't looked at the other women with us. I was now starting to look.

I first spot Michelle Keegan. What is she doing here? Michelle had long leather boots, a short black skirt and a black jumper. FIT! She looked so fit. Long hair and I'd always thought she'd had eyes that will pop out of her head if you fuck her too hard! Am I going to be having sex with this woman?!?

Next, I see Alesha Dixon. She's not a great singer, but I'd started to think about her more over the last few years due to her judging performances on BGT. She had also started to do some presenting where she could wear short and tight-fitting outfits. Tonight, she's wearing a tight-fitting dress, and like Tess, legs that look like they won't end. Alesha does look like an absolute filth machine. Rarely seen on social media, so wank material is low, but this woman will get it if I get half a chance.

A face I recognise a lot, this one had been wanked over more times than I could ever remember. I'd already had a threesome with Kimberley, her and I. The petite, but sexy Cheryl Cole was here. Little black boots, snort black leather skirt and a red top. Hair up in a bob tonight, and eyes talking to me, saying fuck me, but you better love it.

The last face I saw, I didn't know, but my embarrassment was saved as she spoke to me.

"Hi, I'm Amy. Kimberley's sister."

I do have a memory of seeing her a couple of times and thinking how similar she was to Kimberley. Her face and mouth were near identical. If you had time, I'm sure you'd typecast her to some sort of soap star wank fest!

To look at Amy more closely, she has far bigger breasts than her sister. They're not far off being the biggest in the room. Tess & Michelle's were the competition on that level! My mind had wandered again, thinking of them all topless!

To try and stop me from being distracting by all these stunning women, I spoke, "Please tell me what you want. I don't mind playing to a crowd."

Tess spoke, "Well, we know you have a beast of a cock. Kimberley has told us about it, and Cheryl says she can still feel it up her!!! We all understand you can be trusted 100%, and when we spoke about our fun girlie nights together, we knew we needed a man! It was perfect you were available and can join us."

Michelle spoke, "Look Tess I can't wait, I need to get out of these boots and get on with it."

I spoke, "STOP. I'm a quick learner, I'm assuming Michelle you have plans to masturbate, play with each other, and do stuff. Yes?"

Michelle replied, "We do it often together, but now we have a man, we got something extra to enjoy!"

I spoke, "How would you feel if you took it slow and let me lead on this. But in saying that I appreciate you might not trust me. Is there anything you need me to do to help?"

Alesha spoke, "Just get your cock out and screw us!"

Tess spoke, "Calm down ladies, let's ask Amy. She's the Walsh in charge at this point."

Amy spoke, "Mmmm, how about we all start with a snog and see who he prefers best?"

I didn't wait for the debate to start, plus I was thinking this wasn't my gig. I'm going to have to go with what they want, which is fine by me. I just wanted to get on with it.

I moved in on Alesha, thinking she was going to be the one to complain the most. I don't know her, but she just seemed to be the feisty one.

I put my hand behind her neck and puckered up firmly. I didn't wait too long before I stuck my tongue down her throat. I thought she seemed that sort of woman. She tasted nice!

Alesha spoke, "WOW -- that will do for me!"

Next was Cheryl, I thought I'd get her out the way. The last time I saw her I had just given her anal sex under orders from Kimberley, and she didn't look best pleased. To my surprise, she was going for it, as she put her hand around my neck to hold me closer. Good. In fact, a very good snog.

"Come on then Tess," I said. I said it as if I knew her, I really don't. She was nice but very gentle. Her mouth is very big and as I was kissing her, I was thinking she would do some serious damage to my cock, if she had these lips around it.

Michelle spoke, "Come on then, let's get this done and we can crack on with the better games!" I didn't expect it from her. I'd always focused on her body when I looked at her online. But this snog was scoring very highly. Very highly indeed. Michelle had leant over a little, this pushed her breasts into my chest a little. Again, other thoughts are running wild on how I can't wait to see her naked.

Last, but not least, Amy. Face and lips, like her sister, it was going to be good. I started kissing Amy and Amy grabbed my cock. Wow, sister like her sister I was thinking. I continued to kiss her, as she rubbed my cock through my trousers. I'm loving this, but she stopped. I think she didn't want to hog the game and annoy the others. She gave a cheeky wink as I moved away from her. I was thinking how much her sister has told her about me. I got a distinct feeling that she was going to be trouble for me. Trouble in the best possible way.

Tess spoke, "OK, let's take our seat ladies and see who can make him cum first. All underwear to stay on, no flashing your naked bits to make him cum early. And the same order as before."

With that, all 5 ladies took their seats, but not before taking off anything which was going to keep them too warm. Everyone, except for Alesha kept on an item of clothing, which was more than a bra and pants; Alesha decided bra and pants were perfect for the activity! I wasn't going to complain.

I spoke, "I feel over-dressed now ladies. Do you want to give me a hand, or is this part of the game?"

Tess looked around, for an answer, it was like they hadn't thought this through. Cheryl spoke for the first time that night, "I think we can quickly get him down to nothing if we help."

With that, they are got up from their seats and started to pull my clothes off.

Michelle unbuckled my belt, for Cheryl to then pull my trousers down to my ankles. Tess had ripped open my shirt and thrown it the grown. Alesha took one sock and shoe off of mine, whilst Amy did the other side. Cheryl was about to pull down my boxers, but Michelle stopped her which surprised me!

I'm left on the sofa with my boxers as the one surviving item. All done in about 10 seconds! Stunning work from all of them.

Tess spoke, "Alesha, he's all yours. You've got 2 minutes."

With that, I watch as Alesha in just her matching black bra and pants puts her hand down my pants and stops rubbing my cock hard. She started moaning to the others that it wasn't fair she was going first, as if it was a disadvantage to make me cum so quickly!

She was giving me a good tug as she started to pull it harder and harder in that 2 minutes. She was doing well, but she ran out of time. Tess had a bell and rang it.

Next Cheryl, up she stepped, still wearing everything she started with, bar her shoes which she had thrown to one side. She spoke, "Amateur Alesha."

After that, she put her hands on both sides of my pants and give them an almighty pull. She ripped them clean off me. She didn't have Michelle stopping her this time!

Woah I was thinking. Cheryl had seen this cock before; she knew what worked. She started licking me immediately. Feeling her breath near my cock and her tongue working out on it felt good. But the bell went too quick, no way was that 2 minutes.

As Cheryl stood back, in came Tess. Tess had taken off her shoes, so now slightly shorter in height, and her skirt off, so I could see those stunning long legs fully.

Tess didn't hold back; she was making real progress as she gripped my cock and started to feel my balls. I was starting to get harder. Enough now to shoot everywhere, with the right move.

Whoever oversaw timing at this time, whilst Tess was busy, must have forgotten. Every single one of them was watching what was going on and seemed to be loving what they saw. I'm sure Tess got at least an extra 30 seconds!

Next Michelle. Wow, Michelle has decided to take her top and skirt off. What this means is I have this stunner walking towards me with her knee-high boots on and red pants and bra. Her tits are huge, and the bra wasn't made to keep them in there. Please pop out I was thinking!

Michelle sinks her teeth into my cock and starts using her hands over my chest. She was working it, that was for sure. I'm at full erection now and if it wasn't for being distracted, I get a glance of Tess touching herself. That threw me a little, I would have probably enjoyed Michelle BJ's even more and shot my load inside her. But again, time ran out. How the hell I didn't cum then is beyond me. Michelle knew what she was doing and the knee-high boots, made the experience feel so dirty!

Last, but then again, I wasn't sure if we played extra time, was Amy. How much did Amy know about me from her sister? But what the hell is she wearing?!?

Amy had thrown all clothes to one side that was left in her underwear. But this was underwear which only just held her in. Maybe she was trying to show the oldies this is what the youngsters wear these days. As she walked up to me, she did a quick turn. This revealed she was wearing a G-sting. The ass, a mighty fine family asset was on full show, and her pussy was only just covered up by this piece of string. Her bra? This was a see-through light blue one and her nipples were on full show.

Amy spoke, "I'm going to make you cum all over my tits and then rip it off right in front of you. Will you cum for me if I say it nicely?"

This was the first woman who had engaged me in chat, it works. I love to know I'm in the moment, not just being used.

Amy kissed my chest as she started stroking my cock harder and harder. She whispered, "I want you to cum, Kimberley wants you to cum?"

A magic word was Kimberley, but to be fair to Amy, she had done her role well. The girls were counting down the clock to Amy's time was out, but with 3 seconds to spare I sprayed cum everywhere! Amy could feel it coming and had moved her tits close to the explosion. What a release after being wanked off for 10 minutes by these women.

Amy spoke, "Thank you, I'm the winner and for that........." As promised, she grabbed her bra and ripped it off.

Wow, her breasts boomed out and were bigger than her sisters. A mighty fine pair were flashing before my eyes. I wanted to reach out and have a fondle of them there and then.

Tess spoke, "Well done Amy, first win to you. On we go. The next game reverse order, pants must remain on, no kissing, can you make our man cum in your tits? 2 Minutes to make him cum. Amy off you go."

These games were great, but there was no room for a break! For now, I was simply laying back and loving every second.

Amy, with her breasts out, was straight at it. She had the task of mopping up cum which was running everywhere, but with her ample assets that were no problem. A smaller problem for her was I'd just exploded and wasn't ripe for such an instant repeat. Amy's breasts though, wow. They were driving me wild. They felt heavy as they hung down onto my cock and rubbed into me. I wanted to cum all over them, but that dam bell went!

Next Michelle Keegan. As Amy was finishing off, I saw Michelle take her bra off. Wow, huge tits for such a small girl. As she dropped herself onto my body, she put her hands on her own breasts and used them to guide my cock through them. The motion and feel of this, my goodness. My erection was coming back as she moved them up and down, side to side. Oh wow, I want to cum over these huge tits. You could see the frustration when the bell went, and Michelle had to stop.

Next up Cheryl. Cheryl, as we know is not a big breasted woman, but I had drained my balls thinking about her tits before. All those sexy videos she did for her music, and all those early beach holiday shots with her footballer husband.

For 2 minutes she did everything she could to make me cum. I could see her nipples getting erect, maybe she does like me, but I was just not there for her.

Tess spoke, "Let me in ladies". Up she stepped, with just her white pants on. She is the most mature woman here, but also the one with the biggest tits. I'm not sure if she went against the rules and cheated, but she spits on my cock before sliding her assets through it.

As I look around the room, every single woman was now starting to touch themselves or each other. Alesha was sucking Michelle's tits. Michelle was starting to rub Alesha through her pants.

"Oh Tess," I moaned.

Tess had rubbed her breasts all over my cock, she'd rubbed them all over my face briefly, and gone back to my cock with seconds to spare.

I couldn't hold it anymore. Nearly 8 mins between 8 breasts was a fine record. More juices exploded; Tess was the winner.

Alesha spoke, "This is bullshit, I didn't even get a go!"

After composing herself and wiping herself down, Tess took control again.

Tess said, "Right ladies, we need to let this man have some recovery time, it's over to each of us now. Alesha, as you were unlucky to not get a go, which lady do you want to make you cum? If you don't make them cum the other woman is declared the winner. 2 minutes on the clock, let's GO!"

What is happening here I was thinking. Did I just hear, what I thought I heard?!?

My eyes were now watching Alesha Dixon, who was now the only one in bra and pants, ripping the pants off Cheryl Cole, so she was now naked.

What I saw over the next 2 minutes was brutal. I'm not sure if Alesha is close to Cheryl, but she started inserting 3 fingers into her pussy immediately. It was a few seconds later she then started fisting her. Alesha wasn't subtle, and to be fair, I don't think she had any intention of making Cheryl cum, she just wanted to hurt her pussy, in a way, that Cheryl could never shag any other men! I'm thinking Alesha may have been jealous of Cheryl's singing career, in making some money out of it!

The bell went. Tess spoke, "The winner is Cheryl. OK, over to you Michelle, who do you pick?"

Michelle walked over to Tess and yanked her pants down where she stood. No sofa was needed for this battle, Michelle was staying low and aiming to lick her out. Tess tried to stay tall with her long legs holding her up, but she couldn't handle the tongue of Michelle and had moved to the floor and laid down with legs wide apart and tits facing the ceiling.

Michelle wouldn't stop, and the fact the timekeeper was getting licked out meant timing had gone. I reckon it was about minute 5 when Tess pushed Michelle heads deeper into her pussy and let out a small roar as she covered Michelle's face in cum.

A few moments passed whilst Tess recovered. Tess then spoke, "OK, I think it's your turn, Amy. I think it's fair you crack on with Alesha. Is that OK?"

In my eye line, I could see Alesha knowing what was coming. I knew she wanted to be naked at the start of the evening, but in preparation for the next game she stripped herself off!

"Am I too late", I heard. In walked Kimberley.

Tess spoke, "Well your sister is just about to lick out Alesha if she can?!?"

Kimberley asked Amy, "Did you choose her sis?"

I sensed some tension in the room, but ever the host, Tess brought some order to the affairs.

Tess spoke, "OK Amy, what do you want to do. Alesha is naked, your sister is fully clothed. You have the same time to make one of them cum, who do you want to choose?"

Alesha spoke, "For fucks sake!"

Amy has gone straight to her sister, lift her skirt up and pulled down her pants in a flash. I felt she had a plan, and Kimberley knew it.

Kimberley spoke quickly, "Nice to see you all ladies, now come on Amy, get that tongue in my pussy and lick me out." She added, "Hope you found that beast of a cock fun so far."