Kimberley Walsh & Friends

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I saw Kimberley reach into her own bag, as I stood then cuffed. Kimberley pulled out a tub of cream. She said it was love cream and said it would keep us both aroused for longer. Longer I was thinking! I'm pretty good at stamina.

She took a handful out of the jar and first put it over her breasts. Wow, it added two inches to her breast size. Let me at them!

Kimberley then started putting it over my chest and then started to lubricate my cock. It was instant, the cock came alive. I was hard quickly, and Kimberley loved the stuff.

Kimberley spoke, "That cock is bigger now than at any point of tonight".

She jumped onto my body and wrapped herself around me, with the oils really feeling good as her breasts pushed into my chest. I leant back more against the wall as I needed to hold us both up.

What happened next was Kimberley started using the oils to help her slide up and down my body, as my cock started to slide inside her pussy. Whatever this was, it was noisy. The oils were dripping southward, and it became more intense between Kimberley's pussy and my cock.

I was starting to moan with excitement, as Kimberley bounced up and down on me. Her body next to mine is a wonderful thing. I was getting off on this and I could feel her cumming.

Kimberley screamed, "I'M FUCKING CUMMING! I'M FUCKING CUMMING!!!"

She collapsed onto my body, as she came, and my cock slid out of her pussy. I was so hard and super slimy from all the oils.

"Kimberley uncuff me," I asked.

Kimberley looked at my face and starting to snog my face off. Long kisses, short kisses, but every single one tasty. I was being ignored.

"Where are you going?" I asked as she got off me.

She walked a few steps and picked up the gag which had been in Alesha's mouth.

Kimberley spoke, "I'm going to put this on you, and then uncuff you. When I do, you will take me over to that sofa, bend me over it and fuck me up to my arse like you know how I like!!!"

Kimberley added, "The gag is so you can't verbally tell me you have cum before me. There is no way you can stop until you cum, and maybe I've cum multiple times!!!"

The idea was sexy and remained sexy as I bent that fine ass over the sofa and started sticking 5, 6, 7 inches of my cock inside her. I love her ass and I could stay behind her for the rest of my life.

I could feel Kimberley below me twitch and squirt several times, but I knew not to stop. The oils were getting everywhere. Her ass was now shining brightly from them.

Kimberley spoke, "Just fucking cum inside me, just fucking cum inside me!"

My balls were slamming hard against her, and they were ready to explode. Kimberley asking me to cum, made me want to hold on a little longer, but a little longer is all I had.

Kimberley screamed, "You're breaking me, fucking cum. Fucking cum!!"

I could last no more, my cock shot fast and sticky cum up her ass, and all down her legs as gravity set in. We were both in a mess as we collapsed next to each other.

Kindly, Kimberley did remove the gag quick. I really needed the air to breathe!

Kimberley spoke, "Wow, wow, wow, but how did you hold on so long?"

I spoke, "What do you mean?"

Kimberley replied, "You were in my ass for more than 15 minutes/ I'm not going to walk straight for a week!"

I replied, "Did you like it?"

Kimberley replied, "I fucking loved it. And for that, I better lick you dry!"

The final hole, the final act of the night! Kimberley's lips kissing my cock and sucked in her warm mouth!

I was in no rush for her to start, I was happy cuddled up with her, as we kissed each other face and neck, before the evitable happened. I loved looking into her eyes, and trying to think, what she was thinking.

Kimberley had worked her way down my body and had started to kiss, lick and stroke my cock. My cock was erect, and it was not long at all before I could see it going into her mouth.

She looked up at me as she sucked up and down on me and built-up momentum which meant the final deed of the night was coming.

I stroked Kimberley's hair back, as I felt my balls fill with cum. I kept quiet and said nothing, as I exploded inside her mouth. I had exploded sticky and hot spunk down Kimberley's throat once again.

Kimberley swallowed every drop and then put her head on my chest.

I spoke, "What are you doing tomorrow, same again?!?"

This woman, this world, what a great time to be alive!!!