Kimber's Secret Society

Story Info
Our daughter imposes her will on all of us.
6.2k words
4.56
19.6k
33

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/13/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Kimber, will you ever get it into your head that not everything revolves around you?"

Jeeze, that girl was irritating!

She gave me her patented 'I'm-eighteen-and-you-can't-tell-me-what-to-do' look - the one that began with pursing her pretty little lips into a pout, and ended with her eyes staring daggers at you. Along with the hands on the hips, of course. God only knows where she picked that up from, but she'd perfected it over the last couple of years. Her mother, clowning around at times, had tried (and failed) to emulate Kimber's look. We usually ended up breaking up, because on Stephanie it just looked silly. On Kimber, it was plain scary.

We'd been arguing about her using her mother's car to ferry her friends around town in, leaving it full of food containers and empty drink cups. Again. Stephanie wouldn't take her to task for it. It seemed like she was the child sometimes, and Kimber ran the house. Or at least, she would have liked to. They were both redheads, but Kimber had the temper. Stephanie was the meek one who always caved in to her.

That's why I'm around, I suppose. Somebody needs to reign our daughter in, once in a while.

Well, it was good in theory. Mostly, it just ended up with the two of us standing off against one another, and an uncomfortable silence that lasted for a day or so. Then Stephanie would go to her and apologize for my actions, and Kimber would deign to talk to me again. Honest to God, it drove me nuts!

"You've always spoiled her," I would moan.

"You expect her to approach life like a boy," Stephanie would counter. "She's a girl, Dan!"

"She's a princess. And the world doesn't stop for a princess. Now, if she would learn a skill of some kind, instead of treating high school like her own private kingdom..."

It was true. She somehow was passing, but how she did it was beyond my comprehension. She never studied. Homework seemed to appear in her hands, but not always in her own handwriting. I suspected she was paying someone to do her work, or worse - trading sex for it. There was a steady stream of boys, coming and going. As well as girls, which I assumed were attracted to the 'cast-off' boyfriends that Kimber seemed to go through on a weekly basis.

When I shared these fears with Stephanie, she scoffed. "She's just pretty," she would argue. "Everybody wants to hang out with a pretty girl."

Kimber was pretty; no doubt about that. It made me proud, but it worried me, too. Her body had ripened into the kind of figure that boys dreamed about. Her breasts, like her mother's, were full and prominent, her tummy was taut, and her butt had formed into these two perfect bubbles of flesh. She often wore crop tops, which only served to highlight her boobs and flat tummy, and the shorts she favored were barely there at all! Complaining to my wife did no good at all. She waved it off as me being overprotective - a 'helicopter dad' she called it.

Today I had come home early. We had a suspected Covid-19 case among the office staff, necessitating two weeks of working out of our homes. I wasn't happy about it, but at least I would have peace and quiet. Stephanie would be at her own job, and Kimber would be at school until mid-afternoon. I could even take a nap if I finished my calls early enough.

I had picked up a hamburger on my way home, and settled onto my sofa to eat before resuming my calls to clients. As I took a pull on my beer, I heard something at the other end of the house.

"What the..." Stephanie's car had been outside, but she mostly car-pooled with Marsha, and I hadn't thought a thing about it. I paused, mid-chew, and listened.

"Oooooh god!"

Okay, that was a female voice, moaning in what I would definitely say was pleasure! I knew what it was immediately: Kimber had a boy in her room! The little schemer must have snuck out at lunch, and brought some kid back to the house, using her mother's car.

I put my unfinished burger down and kicked my shoes off. The living room floor was tile. I planned on sneaking over to her door and finding out what was going on before breaking up her little party. I approached the door and heard, "Oh, yeah, that's it. Eat that little pussy."

Oral sex? She was directing some kid in eating her out? I shook my head. Things had sure changed since I was in high school! I supposed porn had something to do with it; I only hoped she wasn't taking selfies while he did it. I put my hand to the doorknob. Locked. I'd have to yell at her through the door.

"C'mon, work that tongue," the voice directed. It was definitely Kimber's voice. To tell the truth, it was a pretty sexy voice. She had a throaty kind of voice, like an old Lauren Bacall movie. I felt my cock hardening. Then I heard, "Is that good, Mallory?" and an accompanying "Mmmm, hmmmm."

I felt my heart rate rocket up immediately! Mallory was one of her besties, a smoldering little goth-looking girl with small tits, but an absolutely drop-dead, toned body. She was into gymnastics; had been since she was a little girl. She was growing out of it now, her body filling out around the hips, but watching her do cartwheels and backflips in the driveway a couple of times, I considered her a definite hottie! So, what was she doing in there with Kimber?

The images were coming fast and furious. Kimber was giving the directions, so Mallory must be doing the oral work. My dick was definitely hard now, as I imagined her crouching between my daughter's thighs, her little mouth working over Kimber's pussy. Holy fuck! My hand moved to my zipper, and my cock was in my hand before I knew it. It was throbbing, growing thicker by the moment. I pumped it slowly, enjoying the feeling of my own hot meat in my hand as I listened.

I heard some thrashing around, then Kimber's voice again: "Sit on her face, Mal," she said, "grind that pussy all over her mouth."

Now the images changed. There were three girls in there? Who else would it be? Stacy, maybe; or the other blonde, Shelly? Oh my god, the thought of either one was enough to get my blood pumping even harder. Stacy was tall and willowy, with straight blonde hair that fell to her mid-back; Shelly was shorter, with a rack like my daughter. She wore short skirts and tank tops almost every day, and I'd caught a glimpse of her panties a few times when she sat on our sofa. Her legs never seemed to stay together! I suspected she did it on purpose; girls could be terrible teases.

I was flogging my cock faster now, my imagination on overdrive. I put my head against the door, hoping to hear better, as another moan escaped someone's lips. I never even heard the lock click.

The door swung slowly open. Kimber saw me before I could react. "Daddy?" she said accusingly, looking down at my swollen cock, just as my hand stopped moving. "What the fuck?"

I was literally caught in the act.

That wasn't the worst, though. As she swung the door wide, I saw Mallory on her knees on the bed, straddling another girl's face. Both were naked, as was Kimber. It was literally a roomful of naked eighteen-year-old flesh! Then I heard a muffled voice; one I recognized instantly.

"Oh my GOD! Dan???"

Mallory turned toward me with a cruel grin on her face. Beneath her, a head full of red hair, and arms fighting to break free of her grip. Mallory leaned forward, turning to look down at the struggling woman as she held her wrists and said, "Oh no you don't! Be a good mommy..."

My wife twisted her body, unseating the little gymnast, and scrambled to a sitting position. She immediately crossed her arms over her breasts, a look of horror on her face as she turned away from me. She scooted off the bed and huddled inside of Kimber's open closet. I could hear her start to sob.

Kimber, meanwhile, was staring into my eyes. "Well, well," she said sarcastically, "what do we have here?" She drew my own eyes downward with hers, to my cock, which was still semi-hard in my fist. "Daddy, are you beating your meat out here?" She looked back at Mallory, who had taken a sitting position on the side of the bed, and laughed.

"Hey, Mal," she said, again turning to me, "you like my dad's cock?"

Mallory made a show of rolling her eyes dramatically. "Not as much as your mom's mouth," she said, "but it'll do." She giggled.

I redirected my attention to my wife, who was loudly crying now, her head buried in a pile of hanging clothes. "Stephanie? Are you okay?"

The question made both teenagers laugh. Mallory said, "She's more than okay, Mr. Bridger. Your wife takes a dick like a champ!" It was then that I noticed the strap-on lying on the end of the bed. It had obviously been used lately. The sizable dildo portion was slick with juices, presumably my wife's.

Kimber stepped aside and ordered me to come in her room. "You probably need relief right now," she said, referring to my dick, which wasn't going soft very quickly. I tried to tuck myself away as both girls laughed. It was... difficult.

Mallory got off the bed and walked over to me. She reached out, saying, "Let me take care of that, Mr. B." She was grinning, her little gymnast's body doing nothing to help my situation. Her bare tummy was as tight as stretched canvas, and the pussy below it was crowned by a neatly trimmed black V of hair. When her fingers touched the head of my cock it stiffened immediately. She released a low growl in the back of her throat and grabbed what she could, above my own hand.

"Come and play with me," she purred, "I've got a place for this."

She tried to pull me by my cock, but I stood my ground. "Kimber," I said, turning to my naked daughter, "I don't know what the fuck you think you're doing, but... this is..." I grappled for the words.

Kimber had her own nipple in her hand, studying it as if nonchalantly. It was bright pink and swollen, standing straight out as she lightly squeezed it. "Daddy," she said in her coldest voice, "what I'm DOING... is treating Mommy like the slut she obviously wants to be! And now," she continued, "it looks like Daddy is getting off to it, too." She looked at me from beneath her blonde hair, as if I were the one caught doing naughty things, and sighed.

"Do you want to put that big old thing in my little friend here?" She cocked her eyes at Mallory, who still had hold of my cock, then back at me. "Or do you just want to jack off for us?"

Jesus Christ! Where did this come from? Of course, I'd had an occasional little fantasy about my daughter. Who wouldn't, given the way she looked and dressed? But... No, no, noooo!

Kimber moved in so she was almost touching me, and spread her feet. She brought both hands up to cup her breasts and cooed at me, "Want a little taste, Daddy? My nipples are begging for somebody's tongue."

I stared at her tits, flanked by these two naked eighteen-year-olds. One had my cock in her hand, the other was fondling her own supple flesh, right in my face. It didn't matter that she was my daughter; her tanned globes, the whiteness of the triangles of skin before me, the tight pink nipples straight out of any grown man's dreams... Mallory began to knead my cock head between her fingers.

"I... Kimber..." I stammered, "nooo." Just then she leaned in and kissed me. Her lips were plump and soft, fragrant with her lip gloss that tasted of melons, and I kissed her back momentarily. It was like no kiss I'd ever gotten from her. Gone was the little munchkin I'd send off to bed with a peck on the lips, now replaced by the legitimately sexual creature that I'd tried so hard to ignore these past years. This was getting away from me, fast!

I remembered my wife, still hiding among the clothes hanging there, wishing that none of this had ever happened. I pulled away from the girls and went to the closet. Stephanie was just inside, her back to us. I put my hands on her shoulders and she began to cry again. "Baby..." I whispered, turning her to me. She rushed into my embrace, sniffing and starting to apologize.

"I'm sorry, Dan," she said, her voice trembling with emotion, "I didn't want you to see that. I'm so, so sorry, honeeeeey!" Her voice disintegrated into a series of hiccupping sobs, and she wrapped her arms around me tightly. I held her there, telling her it was okay; that whatever had happened, we would work on it. Then I heard Kimber's voice again. It was hard as steel.

"Well, that was touching, but Mommy needs to get back to work now."

I felt Stephanie's body tighten in my arms. "She's not doing anything," I said, swiveling my head to stare back at my daughter. "Your little whatever-this-is, is over now."

"Is it?" She was looking past me, at Stephanie. "Is it, Mommy? Are you going to tell Daddy what it is you like so much about playing with me and my friends, then?"

"Kimber..." I began. Stephanie pulled away from me, staring at our daughter with a look of horror in her eyes.

"Nooooo," she wailed, shaking her head of red hair violently. "I'll do whatever... I'll be good, honey. I swear. Just tell me, sweetie. You know I'll do anything you want..."

Kimber curled her upper lip in a demented grin. "Oh, I know you will, Mommy," she said, nodding. "So why don't you show Daddy how a good little slut treats my friends? Hmmmmm?"

Stephanie moved toward the bed, and Mallory, almost robotically. I put my hand out to grab her arm, but she shook it off and moved onto the bed. Mallory laid back with her legs spread, staring over at me. I saw the V of black hair, below it the wet pink lips of her pussy. My dick throbbed.

"Watch this, Mr. B," she said, "it's awesome the way she goes after it."

Indeed, Stephanie moved between her outstretched thighs, pushing them even wider with her hands. She paused, looked up at me, and then dropped her eyes. "I'm sorry, honey. It's... it's complicated," she offered, as a lame excuse, before dropping her face into the little gymnast's twat.

Mallory wrapped her legs around my wife's neck, hooking her ankles and resting them on Stephanie's back. "That's it, Mommy," she laughed, "get back to what you do best." She grinned widely at me, then let her gaze travel to the ceiling, as if Stephanie had just hit a particularly sensitive spot. She moaned dramatically, just for me.

I couldn't move. The whole scenario was just so bizarre! Kimber turned to me again with her hands on her hips and said, "Your cock's still hard, Daddy. Why don't you tell me why that is?" She had her breasts thrust forward, so the nipples were nearly touching my chest. I glanced down her body, noting her narrow waist, and the way her hips flared out as she stood, feet apart. Her bare pussy was, I knew, nestled just beneath the slight mound of flesh, defined by the deep V of white skin where her bikini hid her from the sun. She saw me staring, and reached out for me. Her fingertips were cool on the head of my cock.

"I think..." she said softly, "I think you've been wondering for a long time what I looked like naked." She slid her fingers over the head and down the jerking shaft of my dick. "I know I've been wondering why Mommy felt like she had to fool around..."

I heard Stephanie moan in denial, but Mallory had her head locked firmly between her thighs. She was staring at us, my daughter and me.

"...but you're not lacking at all, are you?" Kimber began to pump my cock with her hand. "Your dick is bigger than any of the boys I know, so was she just bored? Or don't you know what to do with this big ol' thing?"

I shouldn't have let her touch me like that, but dammit, it felt so hot! Between the sounds of my wife slurping in Mallory's sweet little honeypot and my sexy, naked daughter's big tits rubbing against my shirt as she drew herself up against me, my actions (or lack of) were being guided by the soft stroking motions she was lavishing on me. Her voice was like honey.

"This is like the thickest cock I've ever seen," she cooed, continuously pumping. "Mommy should have been happy with it, but nooo...she had to go and troll the neighborhood, like a TRAMP!" As she uttered the last word, she gripped me firmly.

I managed to blurt out, "What are you saying, Kimber?" I turned to the other two. "Steph?" Mallory had her hands on my wife's head, pressing her down into her needy pussy, but Stephanie wasn't trying to pull away; instead, she seemed to be sobbing again. She certainly was in no position to answer me. Kimber fisted me faster, her hand like velvet on my rock-hard member, and I felt my balls beginning to tighten. My hips moved forward of their own accord.

"Oh god, Daddy," Kimber moaned, "are you gonna cum before I even tell you what she did?" She began to laugh, then released my cock, leaving it hanging out in space, so throbbingly erect I thought it might never go soft again. God, I was so close! Then, mercifully, she took hold of it again. She turned and backed up two paces, until her knees were against the bed that Mallory and my wife were occupying. I followed, of course, in her grasp. She lay back on the bed, letting go of my dick and presenting me with the most amazing view of her plump little teenaged pussy. It looked like a peach, ripe for the feasting. She kept it completely hairless. Wetness glistened along the outer labia. As I stared down at it, she spread her thighs wider and grinned up at me. "Mommy's had some," she said. "Why don't you have a taste?"

Dear God! I cursed myself, but I was captivated. I sunk to my knees, zombie-like, and placed my hands on her thighs. "Go ahead," she whispered, "you and Mommy can do this together." Stephanie, as if in answer, slurped loudly as Mallory worked her head around. I inhaled deeply. Kimber's arousal was palpable, as was mine. I slowly leaned in to her, my thumbs pressing into the skin of her inner thighs, so soft and smooth and warm. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw Mallory reach for her hand. Kimber worked her hips up onto the bed and twisted, and she and Mallory lay side-by-side as Stephanie and I pleasured them both with our mouths. I reached for my wife's hand as well, just to let her know I was there for her. How this ever came to pass I didn't know, but at the moment it was the sexiest scenario I could ever imagine.

I worked Kimber's labia with my tongue, snaking inside her and sucking her juices, pressing my nose against her clit and moving my head side to side. I'd never been so turned on! She gasped and snatched my hair with her free hand, pushing me deeper. "Oh god, Daddy!" she groaned. "Yeah!" Her thighs tried to close around my face, but I kept them wide, enjoying owning my daughter's pussy for the moment. She came, hard, cursing and twisting my short hair in her hands.

Both of them got off at least twice. The sounds of them cumming, the feel of Kimber's cunt arching up to my face and knowing what Stephanie was experiencing with Mallory, had my cock twitching in the open air, begging for release. But it was all about their pleasure at the moment.

Finally, they allowed us to rest. My neck hurt. Stephanie seemed in better shape than me, but then again, she was used to putting in long hours this way, according to Kimber. I pulled her to her feet and hugged her, but I had to know. I took the quiet moment to ask Stephanie again how this had come to pass. She just looked at me, a stricken look on her face.

"Tell her, Mommy." Kimber had taken the strap-on off the bed and was pulling the straps tight around her waist, with Mallory's help. "You know you're going to have to."

"Dan, I..." She obviously didn't know how to start. "I... it was really just an accident."

Kimber laughed. "An accident? Seriously, Mommy? That's what you're going with?" She looked hard at Steph, then nodded toward the bed again. My wife, who had never been able to say no to our daughter, responded by laying back on the bed with her knees hanging off the end. It seemed obvious that she was used to this particular position.

12