Kimber's Secret Society

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Kimber, please," she offered briefly, then dropped her head to the mattress. Mallory scampered onto the bed and straddled her face again, facing her feet and grinning at us.

"Look at her cunt," Kimber said, pointing. "It's practically drooling! You know why, Daddy?"

My cock was still painfully erect. I had one hand over it, but now I gripped it again as I turned to look at Stephanie's pussy. Her legs were spread, her labia red and swollen, and I could see her wetness leaking out in an almost steady stream. I wanted to plunge my cock into her, forget everything that had just happened, and make it just the two of us again. But Kimber had other plans. She walked around me and positioned herself between her mother's thighs.

"'Cause this is what she LIKES, Daddy!" She thrust forward suddenly, sinking the dildo deep in my wife's pussy. Stephanie moaned into Mallory's pussy. Kimber pulled back, grinned at me, and directed my eyes to her mom's pussy again. The latex cock was coated in her juices. "She..." she plunged forward again. "...likes it..." She pulled completely out, then plunged it in again, even harder, "...rough and NASTY!" Stephanie was moaning with each thrust, her hands scrabbling at Mallory's taut thighs. She was loving this, I knew, despite her humiliation. I jacked my cock slowly, without thinking.

Kimber saw, and stared at my hand. "Looks like you like it too," she said. "Is this how you fuck her, Daddy? HARD like this?" She slammed the cock inside once more, bringing another moan of lust from her mother. Mallory was beginning to grind herself onto Stephanie's face, as she was obviously close to cumming.

"Oh, fuck!" she groaned. She put her hands on my wife's breasts, squeezed them tightly, and upped her motions as Kimber continued to slam the strap-on cock into Stephanie's pussy. I jacked my cock faster, my long-delayed orgasm fast approaching. This was like watching lesbian porn, something I, admittedly, did from time to time. Girls just know how to move their lower bodies, making sex between them look like a ballet at times.

Kimber reached out and put her hand on my cock again. I surrendered it to her. She grinned as she took over, masturbating her father's throbbing tool.

"Cum for us, Daddy," she urged, "Cum all over your cheating slut wife!"

That did it. I groaned once, then held my breath as my daughter jacked the first load up from my balls and out across my wife's body. "Nnnnggghhh, ogoddddd! I arched my back, giving my pleasure over to Kimber as the next few loads exited rapidly. I don't think I ever came that hard! Three more blasts, and then I had no more to give, other than a last few dribbles. Kimber shook my cock, and as I looked, they sprayed across Stephanie's tummy and breasts. Her prone body was criss-crossed with my slimy white trails.

"Yeah!" Kimber had stopped fucking her mother as she jacked me off. Now she let go of me and put both hands on Stephanie's hips. She began again to grind the dildo in and out of her as Mallory continued to crush her pussy over my wife's face. I could hear Stephanie moaning beneath her. She was trembling, probably climaxing by the look of it. The girls were working her over without regard for her own pleasure; in fact, it was almost like they were punishing her. I begged Kimber to stop.

She did, and turned to me. "What's the matter, Daddy? You afraid she can't take it? Well, believe me...she can!" She pulled the cock out and began to tug at the straps of the harness, finally dropping it to the floor. I watched her, thinking she was through with Stephanie, though Mallory wasn't anywhere close to finishing. Kimber then slapped her mother between the legs, hard. She looked at me again.

"Your turn," she said, confidently.

She was telling me I could now fuck my wife? That slap on Stephanie's pussy made her legs jerk, and I knew it must have hurt her. The sadistic nature of the act, though, aroused me in some deviant way. Kimber didn't care if it hurt, and that angered me. I grabbed her by the shoulders and threw her onto the bed on her back. Her legs spread wide to catch herself, and I repeated the act on her, slapping her wet pussy hard with my open palm.

She responded with an "OUCH, Daddy!" She then collected herself and grinned up at me, her hair splayed over one eye. God, she looked sexy like that! "That wasn't much," she said in a husky whisper. "You can't do better than that? No wonder Mommy..."

I slapped her cunt again, seeing red. How dare she spread her legs and invite me to punish her like that? I leaned over, pushing my hand down on her shoulder, and began slapping her between the legs, open-handed. She let me, at first. Then, as the pain began to build, she tried to twist away. I pulled her back, yanking her legs apart with both hands. I was hard again, I realized. I slapped at her, but she closed her legs and twisted to the side, taunting me by giggling. This time, when I pulled her legs apart and looked down at those puffy red lips, I thrust forward with my cock, impaling her all the way to my balls in one motion. She screamed.

"Aaaaaggggghhhhh! What the fuck???"

I quickly covered her, staying embedded as far as I could. She began pushing at my shoulders and punching at me. I tucked my face into her collarbone and jerked my hips. Her cunt gripped me like a velvet vice.

"Is this what you wanted?" I groaned. "To get fucked, yourself? Like a whore? Is it, Kimber?"

I thrust deeply again, feeling her cervix as I ground the head of my cock deep into her. She began a string of obscenities, still slapping ineffectually at my shoulders.

"Fuck you! Get off me! Unngghhh, you fucking bastard! That hurts!"

Hearing that last, I began to thrust even harder, wanting to hurt her. I probably told myself it was retribution for her hurting her mother like that, but in truth, I'd been imagining being inside this tight teenage pussy for a long time. All the slutty outfits, all the curt dismissals of my advice, all the times she blatantly ignored my requests to respect me and her mother; all of that only made me want to fuck her harder.

"Don't like being on the receiving end, do you?" I taunted her, even as her attempts to stop me faded away, replaced by her mewling pleas for me to stop; to not do this to my daughter.

"This is wrong, Daddy," she offered, even as her arms went around my shoulders. She wasn't pulling me in exactly, but she sure wasn't pushing me away. "I'm your daughter," she whined, "pleeeease..."

I got into a rhythm, her body going basically limp beneath me. "Oh, yeah," I growled, "you're my daughter, and you've been fucking your mother like this, so it's time you get to feel what she does. You get to feel a MAN inside you, little girl!"

She had her head back, her hair covering most of her face. I swept it away with one hand, and pulled her face toward me, then kissed her fiercely. I could feel her lips pull into a snarl, but they soon relaxed, and after a few moments she was kissing me back. Her legs rose up against my hips as she crossed her ankles behind my ass and her mouth opened, inviting my tongue inside.

I wasted no time in exploring her mouth, just as my cock was exploring every inch of her cunt. I thrust, tongue and cock at once, and she received me greedily, moaning under her breath. Her tongue twisted itself around mine, teasing and prodding. I felt her digging her nails into my back through my shirt, but I didn't care if she drew blood; the thrill of finally fucking her was all-consuming. When I released her mouth, she took a deep breath.

"Oh my gawdddd," she gasped, "fuck me, Daddy! Fuck your dirty little girl!" She squeezed my cock with her inner muscles, milking my cock for all the pleasure she could get. It had the same effect on me. I hammered her as hard as I could, though her grasping legs kept me from pulling back very far.

She began to writhe under me, a climax building in her tight little body. Her hands flew from my back out wide, slapping against Stephanie on one side, hanging off the bed on the other and clutching at the carpet. "Ogod," she suddenly screamed, "you're gonna make me...omigaaaaaawwwwdddd!" Then I felt her squeeze me as her pelvis shook beneath me and she began to babble incoherently. I was so close, but I buried myself deep inside her and stopped my thrusting, enjoying the spectacle she was putting on. Like everything else our daughter did, she was overly dramatic in her orgasm, her face thrashing against mine as her legs pumped at my sides.

It lasted probably two full minutes. She writhed, she twisted and moaned; and the whole time her little cunt squeezed me spastically, literally trying to milk my semen from me. I heard Mallory beside us go, "Holy shit!" as she stopped her motions over Stephanie's face. The temporary rest helped me regain my stamina, and as I began to move inside her again, I knew I could hold out for a while. She was going to get a damn good fucking before I was through with her!

Her next words seemed to mirror what I was thinking, as she gasped, "Oh my god, Daddy, fuck me more like that! Make me feel what a real man, can!" She gasped for air again. "I want your big thick cock to punish my naughty little pussy," she screamed. I ignored her words. She was trying to take control of the situation again, but I didn't care. I was going to fuck her for as long as I could, and when I couldn't hold out any longer, I was going to paint the inside of her birth canal with my seed! I didn't even consider if she was on birth control; I didn't care at the moment.

Kimber's legs had dropped off to either side, probably exhausted from her overly-dramatic orgasm. I pulled back, almost coming out, then slammed back inside that slippery hole. She grunted. Again, this time faster, and she began to gasp in lungfuls of air. Again, again, again; my motions eased by her wetness. Her mom was a squirter, something I assumed she'd found out; now I wondered if I could make Kimber squirt. It became my new goal. Usually, Stephanie squirted after her first orgasm, when I was able to keep going long enough to make her cum again. I wanted to feel my daughter gush around my plunging cock, as she totally submitted her body to me.

It didn't take as long as I thought. My cock was like a piston in that sweet cylinder, relentlessly punishing her clit as it slid in and out of her. Within a couple of minutes she was again beginning to scream her pleasure, her legs pumping and her hands fluttering like birds against my back.

"Oh godddddd," she moaned, and I knew she was there again: I could feel it, now that I knew what her response would feel like. She stiffened and her back arched, and her pussy once more tensed around my cock as she went over the edge again. "Nnnngggghhhh, omigod omigod oh my GAWDDDDDD!"

This time she did scream, a long piercing wail that accompanied the gush I'd been looking for. I kept fucking her all through it, grinning as I felt her cunt suddenly spasm around me as she flooded the sheets below. I was close; determined to add my load to the fluids she was releasing. She acted exactly like her mother after that first big gush, going limp beneath me, but I didn't care. I grunted and groaned as I felt my own orgasm building to a sudden release.

"Aaagggghhhhh!"

My second orgasm felt even more forceful than the first, perhaps because of the even more taboo nature of it. I was seeding my daughter! I realized that my hand was on her neck, squeezing harder than it should, as Kimber gasped and gagged beneath me. I slid it down to her tit, mauling the left as my other hand came up to maul the right. Her nipples were hard beneath my fingers. I kept up my assault, stroking long after I'd cum my last. It had felt so good, but now things were coming back into focus.

Holy shit! I just fucked my own daughter! Where could we possibly go after this? When I looked down, Kimber was gazing up into my eyes, her mouth turned into an impish grin. I pulled myself up, feeling something between shame and guilt at that moment. As I pulled from her beaten pussy, a long streamer of sticky cum dropped off the end of my cock and landed on her thigh. She quickly looked down, scooped it up with a long glossy fingernail, and fed it into her own mouth.

"Oh my god, Daddy, that was awesome," she told me. "I can't believe you couldn't keep Mom at home, after feeling that!"

Speaking of which... I looked over, and both Stephanie and her tormenter were watching the two of us. Mallory was laying with one leg across Stephanie's shoulder, not relinquishing her but allowing her to witness my desecration of our daughter's body. As Stephanie's eyes locked onto mine, I tried to determine what she was thinking. I couldn't hold her gaze. She was, according to Kimber, a cheating slut and a sexual submissive to these girls, but I felt even lower than that. I was a predator; someone who should know better, but who gave in to my own base desires. How could I ever face any of these people again?

Kimber must have seen the look of conflict on my face. She rose and sidled up next to me, sliding her arm around my waist as she looked up at me. "Hey," she said softly, "no big deal, okay? We've been using Mommy here for weeks, and she's fine with it. Aren't you, Mom?"

Stephanie dropped her eyes in silent agreement. I knew in that moment that things would never be the same between any of us again. What I didn't foresee was that, before this day was over, I'd leave my next load in Mallory's little goth pussy, and Kimber would amuse herself further with my wife, her favorite submissive. I've never had the strongest of wills, I suppose, and our nasty daughter's will had imposed itself on all of us. In the coming months, my boss, most of our neighbors, and some men I didn't know would be at our house, taking their pleasure in Stephanie's body, as I took solace in the arms of my daughter and her ever-growing cast of friends. It was becoming somewhat of a secret society - of which Kimber was the queen and orchestrator. I never saw another male fuck her from then on; I was her choice of cocks, sometimes even as another girl licked her ass, or mine. Could things have gotten any more extreme?

If only I could have seen...

12