Kimber's Secret Society Pt. 02

Story Info
Things continue at the house, but end predictably.
6k words
4.12
8.2k
8
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/13/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Monday morning, in what was now becoming a normal day, here in what used to be my household. I say 'used to be' because, as of a couple of weeks ago, our daughter Kimber had assumed control of not only my wife's life, but of mine. I say this somewhat ashamedly, but the fault is all my own. I accept that it was my inattention to my wife that allowed all of this to begin. Stephanie had needs that I, while thinking I was doing everything I could to keep her happy, failed to notice.

Our daughter certainly noticed.

Stephanie always had a high sex drive. When I wasn't too tired from my job to make love to her, she was ready; in fact, eager. I tend to be a very structured person, though. Sex at night: okay. Sex at odd times, not so much. So we had fallen into a rut, where she was always horny and I was always working, or thinking about work.

Probably the other main thing I failed to recognize in Steph was her submissive nature, at least where sex was concerned. Sometimes she would initiate things, but even then I would take charge, and set the tone of our love-making. Invariably, that meant missionary sex. Usually, with the lights off. And so, my wife began to look elsewhere.

I didn't see it, of course. But now that I know, I can pinpoint the time she first fucked around on me. It was months ago. We had put on an end-of-summer party last September, inviting friends and co-workers; and for Kimber, we let her invite some of her friends. She has lots of friends. There were at least 25 of them there. Of course, her besties were present, and a number of boys. The girls spent most of their time in Kimber's room, watching TikTok videos and giggling, while the boys hung out at the pool, ogling some of the more mature wives. Including my own.

There was drinking, of course. The boys were sneaking booze from the supply in the kitchen and getting quietly drunk, and while I was schmoozing with my boss, Stephanie was schmoozing with the young men. She flirted, apparently a lot. The boys, of course, were only too delighted by her interest, and some of them eventually fucked her in the tool shed. But it didn't end there.

Her indiscretions that night also attracted the attention of a couple of our neighbors. One was Ed, my best friend. Stuart, down the block, hooked up with him and they dropped by one day, while I was out of town. They told Steph they'd seen her 'getting down and dirty' with those high school boys. She swore they were all of legal age, but they weren't interested in getting her arrested. They had other plans. She eventually admitted to them that our sex life wasn't exactly doing it for her. That was all they needed to hear. Things must have escalated pretty quickly; my horny wife ended up taking both men to our bedroom.

Kimber caught them when she came home early from school that day. In much the same way as I had, she discovered her mother in a scene straight out of a porn video. They were spit-roasting Steph on our bed, the bed we'd made love on for years. Of course, Kimber video'd them on her phone, and let her mother know she would post it online unless things changed around here. That's when Stephanie's submissive nature really kicked in.

Kimber, ever the opportunist, recognized it immediately, and put it to good use. She recruited some of her friends and began using her mother to satisfy their twisted sexual urges. She brought in some of the boys from school, recorded Steph doing lots of things that may or may not have been technically illegal. Now she had even more evidence to hold over her mother's head. And somewhere along the way, my wife discovered she loved being used. Then I happened along.

I should have been able to control things after walking in on them that day, but Kimber was intelligent enough to use my shock at Stephanie's behavior, and my lust for some of her friends, against me. And, to my embarrassment, it wasn't only her friends that I lusted after. Kimber had been walking around the house in skimpy clothes for the last couple of years. I couldn't help but notice. She's a sexy, attractive 18-year-old, literally the type that grown men leaves their wives for. I didn't leave Stephanie; I just agreed to let Kimber dictate how our sex life was going to go from here on out.

I was in an online Zoom meeting today when Kimber came out of her room. There was a brief moment where I could hear the sounds of Stephanie's moans as some man pounded her pussy aggressively in her room. Kimber slouched in my recliner and sighed loudly. I turned to see her pouting and rolling her eyes.

"Daddy, I'm horny," she said, loud enough for the other members of my team to overhear her, though she was out of frame.

"Who's that?" Margaret was the first to speak.

I tried to cover, but it was a feeble attempt. "Hang... hang on," I told the other seven participants, "somebody turned the TV on." I clicked out of the meeting and turned to Kimber. "What the fuck are you doing? Can't you see I'm on with my company? I..."

She spread her legs and looked over at me. "Lick my pussy, Daddy," she whined. "Mom's having all the fun today." She was wearing a pair of men's boxer shorts, probably belonging to whoever was in her bedroom with my wife. Kimber's pussy was visible as she pulled the bottom open.

"Baby, not right now, okay? I've got work to do, here."

She let her head loll back as she looked at me from under her blonde mane. "You've got work to do here, Daddy," she said pointedly, running a manicured nail along the slick furrow of her shaved pussy.

I protested. "Honey, just let me finish. I'll wrap it up in ten minutes, I swear."

"Daddy." There was no mistaking the hard tone in her voice. "If I don't get some relief, I won't be able to stay quiet while you do your Zoomie thing with those other assholes. Now..." She slithered out of the boxers and kicked them toward me with one foot. "...get busy."

I wasn't going to get back to the Zoom meeting. I'd have to come up with some excuse later, but for now, my daughter's needs came first. She laid a leg over each armrest as I went to my knees before her. I could lie and say I didn't enjoy it, but why try? I loved the taste, the aroma, of my daughter's luscious little hole. And I really did try to pleasure her as much as possible. As her fingers played in my hair, I split her folds with my tongue, lapping at the sweet juices there. I pressed my nose against her clit and heard her moan as I stiffened my tongue and plunged it inside her as deeply as I could. If I made her feel really good, I'd get to fuck her. That was always the goal.

She always tried to act as if she did it out of a sense of reward for me, but she loved it. She'd admitted that my dick was thicker than any of the boys who'd gotten to plunder that sweet hole of hers, even though she usually ridiculed me at first. By the time I brought her the first orgasm she couldn't say no to it.

"Mmmm, Daddy," she moaned, gripping my ears, "you're starting to get almost good at this. Does Daddy hope to earn a reward?"

I didn't answer. She knew. As I lapped upward with my flattened tongue, I made sure to lift her clit with the tip each time, until it was swollen and out of its protective little hood. I could tell by the way she pinched my ears with her nails, she was enjoying it. Still, she managed to sound bored as she said, "Come on, now, you can do better than that." A soft whimper. "Do I have to get Mommy in here to show you how to do this?"

Damn her! She knew exactly what buttons to push. I could clearly hear Steph's shrieks as whoever it was, brought her to another screaming climax. The shame of allowing my wife to be used like that compounded itself as my daughter used me for her own pleasure. I doubled my efforts, and I felt Kimber's thighs tense against my head.

"Ooooh, there you go," she acknowledged, "it's about ti..." Her words dissolved into a series of gasps as she began to climax. I watched her tummy contract as her body reacted to the pleasure and she ground her cunt against my face. "Ogod, ogod, ogod..."

There it was! I felt her syrupy nectar flood across my tongue as her back arched and she emitted a long low moan. Her legs closed against my ears and I felt her lock her ankles behind my back. I continued to lap at her as she climaxed. My cock was rock hard now, anticipating my own release; throbbing inside my slacks. I licked and sucked at her clit, knowing that was the source of her greatest pleasure, until she suddenly released me and kicked at my shoulder, knocking me backward.

"Fuck," she gasped, "that's enough!"

I allowed her to get her breathing under control, waiting patiently on my knees before her. At last she took in a long shuddering breath and looked at me. "Is Daddy happy now? God! You made me cum soooo hard!" She looked down at the tented crotch of my slacks and grinned. "You got hard, didn't you?" she asked. It was a rhetorical question. My erection was obvious, and almost painful.

"Okay," she sighed, "bring it up here so I can see."

She turned her head to one side, and I stood and walked to that side of her chair, unzipping and presenting my cock to her. She studied it for a moment, then opened her mouth. I slipped it between her juicy lips, and the heat of her mouth surrounded it. When her lips closed around it I couldn't suppress a sigh of pleasure.

She giggled with my dick in her mouth. Her tongue wrapped itself around the underside of my shaft, and she began to explore it, as if she hadn't known every centimeter of its surface. It was her way of giving head. She didn't work hard at it, but it was effective. I wondered again how many boys had felt that tongue, and how many had shot their loads into her hot little mouth. She began to suck, moving her head very slightly back and forth. I tried not to thrust. Kimber liked it at her pace, not anyone else's. Suddenly, she pulled back.

"Daddy, we have to talk," she stated.

I could barely speak. I needed to cum. I needed to feel her cunt enclose my cock, to feel my balls convulse and to shoot my cum deep inside her, after a blessed few minutes of hearing her lose herself in pleasure. "Baby, I..."

She giggled again. "Oh, Daddy! Is that all you care about anymore? Getting your rocks off?" She swatted the head of my throbbing cock with one hand, making me wince. Then she stood and snapped her fingers in the direction of the discarded boxers. The message was clear: fetch my clothes. I walked over to them with my cock still standing straight out, picked them up and handed them to her. I wasn't going to get any pussy, for now.

'Maybe later,' I dared tell myself.

"Now," she said, putting her hands on her hips and staring at me, "we need to talk about something important." She motioned me to my desk chair, and I put my cock away and sat, waiting to see what was so pressing.

"We both know the house is paid for. I remember when you and Mommy paid off the mortgage, and you celebrated with a half-hearted fuck."

It was true. About the mortgage, at least. I had made the last payment early this year. Kimber wanted to know what all the happiness was about, and we told her. That night was an especially nice one. I was as eager in bed as Steph was, for once. The relief I felt was immense. Apparently, our daughter had heard us, though she didn't seem impressed with our performance.

"Okay," I murmured, "whatever."

She pressed on. "So, since I'm gonna get this house anyway, once you and Mommy die, I think we should just get the paperwork out of the way now."

"I... I don't get it," I said, looking at her questioningly.

She sighed, in that way she has of making you feel somehow stupid. "You have a lawyer, right? Well, call him and let's get it signed over to me, now. Can you do that, or do I have to figure it all out for you?"

"Kimber, I..."

"Now, Daddy," she cut me off. "I'm just trying to be a good daughter and get this out of the way. If you're going to act all poopy about it, I can just drop a video of us off to the lawyer. Then he can decide what to do about the mortgage, once you're in prison.

Kimber didn't wait for an argument. She turned and padded back to her room, opened the door and asked the man if he was done yet. It had been quiet, I realized. They might have been asleep, or else resting up for round two. Whoever he was, he seemed to have a lot of stamina. Stephanie's voice had sounded ragged, when last I noticed them.

As I watched, the man walked out, glanced at me as he handed Kimber a wad of bills, and left the house without saying anything to me. I felt ashamed, as usual. Our daughter had whored her mother out to some stranger, and I didn't say a thing. I didn't even know how she found this guy. Did she advertise her mother's pussy online? Was it another neighbor? How many men were going to use Stephanie's body this week?

All I knew was, when she got into bed at night, my wife fell right to sleep. She must have been exhausted. If it wasn't some boy or man, Kimber and her girlfriends used Steph whenever they felt like it. If Steph was cooking dinner, if we were eating; any time my daughter wished, she would have to be there for them. And she did it willingly. My wife was a classic nymphomaniac, always reaching for that next orgasm. They didn't often come from me.

I called Alan, our lawyer, and told him I needed to sign the house over to Kimber. He asked me, "Are you crazy, Dan? She's, what? 18? 19? What?" He listed all the reasons our girl shouldn't have sole ownership of our house, but I maintained my argument. I wanted it to go to her, now.

"Okay, Dan," he finally said, "but let me go on the record as saying, you and Stephanie have lost your minds on this. I'll draw up the papers today."

Kimber had been at my shoulder, listening. She patted me on the shoulder and said, "Good boy," then keyed the phone in her hand. I heard her friend Stacy's voice say hello. Kimber turned and walked away, but as she did she said, "Party house!" and burst into laughter.

What had I done now?

It was Thursday. I called out sick to the office. I suspected they were planning on firing me. I tried to put it off for as long as I could. The mornings were fine, but Kimber's demands when she got home from school were taking a toll on my productivity. That Zoom call on Monday had really capped it off.

Stephanie had gone out. She said it was to lunch with 'someone', but she was dressed like a slut - a tight black mini-skirt and stockings, a half-unbuttoned white shirt that tied beneath her breasts, and red heels. We both knew what she was doing; at this point I had no argument for her. I spent most of my afternoons servicing my daughter and her friends, sometimes alongside my wife. Even now, my cock was half-hard, thinking about it. I tried to work on some business things, but my heart wasn't in it. If they were going to can me anyway, why bother?

The front door burst open, and Stephanie staggered in, wrapped in the embrace of a young black man. She was giggling as he tried to kiss her. When he saw me he stopped. "This him?" he asked her, and she nodded. The young man, who couldn't have been over 25, looked me up and down. "Yeah," he said. Staring me in the eyes, he smirked, then said, "I'm gonna fuck this slut. You wanna watch?"

I stood, speechless as ever. Then Steph surprised me by saying in a sexy voice, "C'mon, Dan. You need to see this."

"Steph, I..."

"Come on, white boy," the young man cut in, "maybe I'll let you fuck her asshole. If your dick is as little as she says, it shouldn't be a problem for her." He looked down at Stephanie, who was staring straight at me. "Right?" She grinned and tossed her head towards our room.

"C'mon, baby," she purred as his hand slid around her ass and squeezed. "Watch and learn."

Against my better judgement, I followed them into our bedroom. Steph made a production out of turning down the sheets, posing with her ass up for a moment. "This is where it all started," she told the man, looking over her shoulder at me. "This is where my husband forgot how to make me happy."

He was busy pulling his shirt off. His body was toned, like a dark sculpture of a perfect example of manhood. "Well, this is where it gonna end," he said. He dropped his shorts and his cock slapped his belly. It was already hard, and thicker and longer than mine. I almost couldn't take my eyes off of it. Steph quickly unknotted her shirt as she stood before him, then dropped it on the bed behind her.

"Mmmm, look at them titties," the young man said. He took one firm globe in each hand, cupping them and hefting them, as if to show them off to me. She reached for his dick.

"Fuck! See what I mean, honey?" she asked, turning to look at me. To my shame, I was getting hard. "Look at this thing," she exclaimed, "it's gonna go places I don't even know if I have!"

He was looking as me as she sat on the edge of the bed, pulling his cock to her mouth. "She love this nigger dick," he bragged, walking forward to plug her face with it. My own cock was throbbing. I wanted to rub it, but I was embarrassed. As Steph bathed his cock in her saliva, all I could do was stare at this spectacle. I was truly cuckolded, forced to witness her degrade herself. Slowly, not taking my eyes off them, I sat on her makeup stool to watch.

Stephanie had mastered the art of the sloppy blowjob. Long strings of her saliva hung from her chin, some dropping onto her lap. Her head bobbed back and forth as she noisily made love to his cock with her mouth. He avoided looking my way, but his words were for me. "Yeah, that some good white mouth. You like that, don't you bitch?" I saw his long black fingers pinching my wife's nipples. She moaned and arched her back. "You want me to fuck that white pussy, you get me good and sloppy, hear?"

When he did finally push her onto her back, she turned to look directly at me. He snatched her skirt roughly upward, and I saw she wasn't wearing panties. I don't think Kimber lets her, anymore. She spread her legs as she held her hand out to me, and I approached the bed. Our fingers knotted as his cock split her open.

"Oooohhhhgodddd," she groaned, "Dan, it's sooo big!" She was staring intently into my eyes, but she lost focus as she took in more of him.

"Oh, FUCK!" Her face contorted, whether in pain or pleasure I didn't know. Her hand gripped mine harder. Her young man lifted her legs, pushing them back over her shoulders, forcing still more of his cock inside her as he bent her over. She screamed, suddenly.

The man laughed. "She takin' it now," he said, finally deigning to look at me. Steph was squirming under him, moaning and gasping as he hit her cervix. "Lookit that," he said, "I still got more to give her!"

I looked around her thigh as he pushed her legs even higher, and true to his word, I saw at least an inch of black skin still unsheathed. His balls were massive, I noted. As he pushed relentlessly inside her, they touched her taint, then mashed against her ass as he ground further into her. Steph started to sob.

"You're hurting her!" I told him. "Stop it!"

He was still looking at me, enjoying the shame he knew I was feeling. He laughed. "You want me to stop, little bitch?" he asked, and Stephanie shook her head wildly.

"God, no! Don't stop," she begged him. "Please don't stop fucking me, don't stop, oooh don't stop!" Her hand was gripping mine so hard it was hurting. He began to bang into her, rocking her backwards on the sheets. Her face was still wracked with whatever she was feeling, and with each hard thrust she cried out.

"Fuck! Fuck! Ogod, ungh! Fuck meee-eee-eee!"

She climaxed. I could tell, because she let go of my hand and grabbed the sheet, twisting it up in her hand as her voice changed from a series of grunts to an extended squeal. Her tears stained the sheet on either side of her head, but they were no longer tears of pain. She was deliriously happy, wrapped in a massive orgasm that didn't seem to affect him at all. He kept plugging away, savagely thrusting into her spasming body, even as she began begging him to stop.

12