Kimber's Secret Society Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ain't no stoppin' this train," he growled, no doubt headed towards his own orgasm. I put my hand against Steph's face, holding her head steady, trying to impart some strength that I didn't possess to her; to get her through this. She was still cumming, oblivious to me.

His legs were like coiled springs, thrusting over and over again, not caring what my wife was feeling; on a mission to spend his seed inside her. He laid over her, but his hips never quit moving. I watched his black gluteals tensing as he worked her. They were machine-like, not slowing down. Rather, as Stephanie wailed and writhed under him, he picked up speed, until the only sound, other than my wife's cries, was the slapping of his swinging balls against her ass. He must have been close.

As if! He continued, pummeling her cunt with that fearful weapon for another five or ten minutes. It seemed like hours, to me, until at last he announced, in an even voice, that he was going to cum.

"You want it on your face, bitch?" he asked, "or you want me to put a baby inside you?"

Stephanie, still wailing and thrashing, didn't answer. We both knew he would put it wherever he felt like, whether it was painting her face or the insides of her birth canal. I was glad my wife had had a hysterectomy, and was unable to bear more children. I don't know what I would have done if she'd grown a black baby inside her.

Finally, with a grunt, he drove his dick as deep as it would go, and held himself there as his balls spewed their load inside her. It had taken almost a half hour to get here, and Steph was spent, taking it as her eyes rolled upwards and she panted like a dog. He thrust three more times, then pulled out and stood up. I planted my lips on my wife's, trying to breathe for her as the young stranger pulled on his shorts. It was then that I heard Kimber's voice.

"Well, that was impressive," she said, chuckling as she surveyed the havoc the young man had created. "Who are you?" she asked.

He turned to her. "Heyyyy, baby!" he said, looking her up and down. "I'm Andrew. What's your name?"

Kimber said, "I own this place." She put out her hand and the boy shook it, as if they were conducting some business transaction. As it turned out, they were. Kimber was looking down at his shorts. "Let's see that thing," she ordered. "I didn't get a good look, since Mommy was hogging it all to herself."

Andrew dropped his shorts without hesitation. "Shit," he said, "that you mama? She got some tight pussy on her."

Kimber laughed derisively. "That worn-out old thing?" she said, "she's only good for sucking dick and eating my pussy. What did she charge you?"

"Bitch ain't charged me a thing. She was happy just to get this dick! Shit, she shoulda paid me," he bragged.

Kimber's eyes were glued to his hanging cock. Even soft, it was the size of mine when it was hard. Which, embarrassingly, it still was. She grinned, then waved toward her own room. "Come on," she said, and turned to walk away. The man followed her to her room, and the door shut. I heard the lock click.

I got Steph up and into the shower. She was sticky all over, with her own spit and their combined sexual fluids. She let me wash her, then went to her knees and sucked my cock until I exploded in her mouth. I could hear Kimber's moans above the sound of the water, and I wondered if I would ever get to fuck her again. Even as my wife was swallowing the last of my seed, I was lusting over my daughter, and experiencing pangs of jealousy.

Things did change after that. I was still allowed to lick Kimber to orgasm, but not to put my dick inside her. Andrew, and some of his friends, had taken that away from me. Luckily for me, her friends still loved using me for their fun. Kimber threw a party every weekend, now that school was out. There were usually 40 or more people there. Stephanie and I mixed and served refreshments, and were sometimes called upon to put on a show for the entertainment of all. This could be anything, from her performing oral on each of the men present to some of the girls using Kimber's strap-on on me, pegging my ass as Steph held my arms through a set of stocks I had built, not knowing it was me that would be secured there. Once, I got buggered by one of the boys from Kimber's graduating class, as Stephanie jacked my rigid cock and I came, sobbing in front of everyone.

The hierarchy had changed, too. Where Kimber had been in charge before, now Andrew imposed his will on everyone. He, and two of his big-dicked friends, had turned my baby girl into a 'black cock whore,' as she proudly labeled herself. They fucked the girls, they intimidated the white boys, and they moved into the house, taking our bedroom from us. Steph and I now slept on the couch in the living room, where I used to work online. I had indeed been fired, as I knew I would be. I got a part-time job driving for a bread store early in the mornings, but I had to be available the rest of the day, in case the girls wanted to play with me. Kimber's 'posse' had grown to around 20 girls, drawn to the constant supply of dick, and to the opportunity to use her father and mother.

Despite Kimber's rule over our household, she still had her moments. She came out to the living room early one morning, and whispered in my ear, "Daddy, I need my pussy licked." I rose, always ready to oblige. She settled onto the sofa, pulling her t-shirt up and spreading her legs wide. "They just don't know how to eat pussy like you do," she said, as I set to work. I assumed she meant the brothers, but I doubted her words. Her hands, as always, went to my head, where her fingers played in my hair. She moaned as I licked someone's cum from her messy hole. "That feels so good, Daddy," she cooed.

Beside her, Stephanie roused. "What is it, baby?" she asked Kimber, then settled in beside her as she realized what was going on. She spread her own legs and asked if she could be next. Kimber granted permission. I was in paradise, not having gotten to eat either my wife or daughter out in a while. My dick was painfully hard.

After Kimber climaxed, she told me to pleasure her mom. As I licked Steph's pussy, Kimber used her foot to stroke my cock, making jokes about how hard it was, and how red the head was.

"You want my ass, Daddy?" she teased. I nodded, still slurping my wife's cunt.

To my surprise, she told me to stop. "Andy's too big," she said, "and he won't let Reggie or Don do me there. I need more like a little dick, so it doesn't ruin me." She got up on her hands and knees, told me to find some lube, and ordered Stephanie to get beneath her and lick her pussy, "while Daddy fucks my ass." I hurried to find something to lube her hole with, finally settling on Steph's Vasoline. It would be messy, and I'd no doubt have to lick her clean.

I approached Kimber's asshole after getting her nice and lubricated. Steph was licking her pussy like a dog at a bowl. Kimber made her stop while I got her loosened up with my fingers. "Okay, Daddy," she instructed me, "put it in. But don't go too fast! Ive only done it like a half dozen times, and it takes me a while."

In all my perverted dreams, I'd never done this to her! I went slow, first getting the big head of my cock past her sphincter, then waiting while she concentrated on loosening herself for me. It worked. As I got most of my eight inches buried in her hole, Kimber told her mother to start licking her again. That made her move, ever so slightly. I kept pressure going forward, and pretty soon she gasped loudly.

"That's it. Now, just stay there for a minute," she told me, even as she was pulling forward and then backing onto my hard dick. The tightness was incredible. I'd never fucked my own wife there, and now I was balls deep in my daughter's ass, as Stephanie licked and lapped at her cunt below us. I couldn't help myself; I started to move. Kimber relinquished control to me, and I began a slow, deep thrusting that had her moaning in no time.

"Ogod! Oh, fuck, Daddy! That's good, so good." She was rocking her hips in response to Steph's tongue-work, moaning under her breath as her climax built. It seemed like it was going to be a big one, as her motions suddenly accelerated. "Oh godddd! Oh don't stop, don't stop don't stop don't stop..." I started to slam my cock inside her colon. I knew Stephanie was going full-tilt on her pussy, as I could hear the sloshing sounds of her wet cunt. Kimber's arms went weak, and she fell onto Steph's belly, her whole body trembling with pleasure. I couldn't hold out, and shot my load deep into her colon.

Kimber felt my cum flood her there, and tried to crawl away from me, but Stephanie was holding onto her waist, still lapping at her. I stayed buried in her asshole, still throbbing as my last few jets of cum drained into her.

"What the fuck? Let me go, Mom!" Kimber yelled. "Daddy shot off in my guts!" Steph released her hold and Kimber scrambled out from under me, trailing a long line of cum onto her mother's face and chest. She was cursing now, berating me for cumming inside her. "Stupid motherfucker!" she yelled at me, "I never said you could cum up there! Fuck you, Daddy! I'll be shitting cum for a week, now!" She was furious with me.

Andrew wandered out, having been awakened by all the commotion. He looked at Kimber, who was standing with one hand under her butt to catch whatever else might drain out, then at me. "Hey, what up, man? You tryna get in baby-girl's backside?" My cock was sticky with Vaseline, and I was trying to get my boxers on over it.

"It's nothing," I said. "A little misunderstanding." I glanced over at Stephanie, who was sitting up now. Her face and neck were soaked! Kimber must have squirted when she climaxed. So why was she so mad?

Kimber hobbled over to Andrew. "He splooged all up in my ass," she whined to him. "I never told him he could do that." They both glared at me, and for one brief moment I felt a sense of exoneration. I had sullied the dirtiest little hole of my domineering daughter! Even better, my wife had been right there with me. It felt like a little bit of revenge, even though she'd offered it to me.

She tried to get Andrew to kick my ass, but he wasn't feeling up to a fight. Instead, he took her back into her room and banged a couple more orgasms out of her. Stephanie and I took the opportunity to use the shower, since there was often someone in there. We whispered to one another that this had been the best time we'd had in a while! We ended up giggling like schoolgirls over the events of the morning.

I never figured out if Steph was more angry at Kimber for stealing her black lover away, or for setting all of this off in the first place. But like me, she was partly to blame, and she seemed to love it, no matter who was using her. So things went on like that for quite a while, until they literally burned the house down during a party one night, and Kimber realized she'd not kept the insurance up. No one was hurt, but all the recorded evidence of our debauchery was lost in the fire, save for Mallory's poorly recorded phone video. She was a much better piece of ass than she was a videographer, fortunately, so Stephanie and I were able to escape to her parent's condominium in the Keys, while Kimber moved into a crack house with Andrew and some of his buddies. As far as I know, she's still a 'black cock whore', but now I think she understands the full meaning of the term.

As for Steph, I let her have her fun, still. The Florida Keys are hopping with tourists looking for an attractive MILF to bang, and she more than fills the bill. I've hooked up with local women a few times, but after being with my gorgeous daughter, I've become perhaps jaded. Sometimes when I'm fucking Stephanie, though, I imagine it's Kimber at the end of my cock, and my explosions are more powerful. Most of the time now I find myself hanging out by the Southernmost Point, selling trinkets that I make out of palmetto thatch to the rich tourists. It's an easy life, and it sure beats working in an office.

12