Kimmie Cums Over

Story Info
Helping out a frustrated friend who needs some love.
2.3k words
4.39
19.7k
12
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note: This is a one off that I wrote a few years ago about dreams a friend of mine had about her old next store neighbor. I took her initial thoughts and wrote this story about it that my friend really liked. I used the Cassidy character from the "Vanessa's Awakening" story as my friend and Kimmie describes her hot curious neighbor. Dear reader please enjoy and let know if this one needs a sequel.

*

Kimmie is a close friend with The Newman's who was over their house quite a bit. Kimmie had what the Newman's liked to call "fridge privileges" as she walked into their house unannounced most of the time. And no one in the house thought anything of it.

Kimmie knew that Garvin and Cassidy had lots of friends come over all the time. She had met everyone but never knew what really went on behind closed doors. Their parties that Toby and her husband attended were always fun, the people and their families nice and kind and very bright. But, Kimmie noticed after most of the people had gone and she would look out at their house. Lights up in their bedroom would be on at all hours on weekdays or weekends when Garvin or Cassidy or the other were away that people would be over there in the garage while they house sit for them.

Kimmie was polite enough not to ask but she knew some how that nothing bad or wrong happened in their home but whatever it was their many friends stayed whole days or over night to enjoy it.

Next to their close friendship with Kimmie, Gavin knew that Cassidy liked Kimmie more then just a friend. Cassidy had told him as they held each other after making love that Kimmie was on her list as someone who needed saving.

Gavin knew where Cassidy's heart was and how big it was for him and the kids as well as how she cared for others. Cassidy knew Gavin would support her in anything she wanted to do to help her friend.

Gavin asked if he could help in any way, and Cassidy knowing how much he loved to help women find their full potential, told him "not now what she needs is a woman's touch, but I am sure she would love what you have to offer later,"

Knowing his wife like he does, Gavin took that as a maybe and knew Cassidy would love his help in other ways.

Kimmie didn't know it but when she dropped by unannounced a few days later that Cassidy with Gavin's help had already put a plan in motion. Gavin and the kids left for a long day trip at the the park an hour before. Cassidy was dressed comfortably on the couch with a pop playing games on her IPad when Kimmie came in wearing her usual tank top and flowered skirt and flip flops with something on her mind.

Kimmie's boy short dark blonde hair fit her soft face, framed by her golden colored thin glasses and full lips. Her ample 38DDD breasts bounced and her curvy hips swayed as she speed walked up to Cassidy and sat down next to her in a slightly aggravated huff.

Even being taller then Cassidy, Kimmie had a way of making herself seem smaller then her friend as she softly cried into Cassidy shoulder. Cassidy held her and stroked her face lightly and held her close. Knowing not to say or ask anything, she just let her cry.

Kimmie rocked herself and Cassidy back and forth slowly. Tears gently flowed down her red cheeks wetting Cassidy's t shirt. Kimmie after a few minutes of quiet sobbing looked up into Cassidy's face, staring into her eyes with red tinted blue eyes wet with tears, her lips trembling and said so softly, Cassie barely heard her, "he never touches me. He never kisses me," and cried some more.

Leaning her wet face against Cassie's own tear stained face as she cried with her friend. A long standing internal barrier somehow finally broke inside Kimmie.

"Enough was enough," she thought. "I want to be wanted. I have needs," she said to herself as she turned her cheek against Cassidy's and kissed her.

"And, I know who wants me...." Kimmie half said inside and mumbled to herself as she turned to look into Cassidy's face and leaned in and kissed her deeply on the mouth, catching Cassidy by surprise.

Their kiss was long and full. Kimmie's tongue explored Cassidy's mouth. Cassidy enjoyed the older woman's advance and returned the favor, exploring her as well. Cassidy figured Kimmie started this, and despite the now evident dampness she felt in her own panties that she knew not to rush things, and let Kimmie take the lead. As this thought came to her head, Kimmie's hand came up and gently held Cassidy's left breast, slowly feeling it's weight, kneading it slowly.

Cassidy rubbed Kimmie's back. Kimmie sighed as she felt Cassidy's touch as if for the first time. The smooth transition between Kimmie's shoulder blades and down to her lower back showed that Kimmie came over sans a bra or panties.

Cassidy gently moved a hand to Kimmie's right mammary and tentatively held it. Kimmie moaned at her slightest touch on her firm breast through her shirt. Her nipple stood firm against her shirt, which Cassidy brushed with her palm. Kimmie kissed her harder and began to feel up Cassidy's whole body, exploring her friend for the first time.

Kimmie found Cassidy's body to be much like her own. Her feminine lips felt soft to her own and her tongue had a silky roughness that was playful and had the flavor of Coke pop on it. As Kimmie kissed and licked Cassidy behind her ears, down her neck and started towards her breasts. Cassidy eased her up and both woman helped the other remove there shirts and clothing leaving them fully exposed to each other and the cool air in the house. Kimmie marveled at Cassie's huge 42DD breasts like her own larger ones but Cassidy's aerolas were larger and her nipples were short but wide compared to her own thin long nipples.

Cassidy laid back and moved Kimmie's head toward her chest to continue. As Kimmie move toward her their nipples brushed against each other eliciting a pleasant gasp from both of them. Kimmie did everything to Cassidy she wished Toby would do to her. Licking, kissing and massaging them each of in turn and together as Cassidy caressed her body all over.

Kimmie was heading into uncharted territory when she moved past Cassidy's breasts and Cassidy assured her it was alright and she was more then willing to take things from here. Cassidy got up and eased Kimmie down on the couch. She kissed her deeply as if for the last time and let her lips linger on Kimmie's as she dragged her lips and tongue southward across Kimmie's body. Kimmie has just as sensitive a neck line as Cassidy found out and also very sensitive nipples that cried out and clawed at Cassidy's sides as Cassidy nibbled and sucked on them, making her nipples stand out like new pencil erasers.

Cassidy loved how Kimmie's breasts, were so different from her own yet loved how they complimented her own as she rubbed hers against Kimmie's, liking the mutual feeling. Cassidy gave Kimmie a devilish grin as she worked her way south and parted Kimmie's legs with her hands as she kissed and licked her way to her pelvis. Cassidy could almost taste Kimmie's scent as her musk was clearly evident to Cassidy's trained nostrils. Kimmie's pussy lips glistened with moisture as they parted, like a blossoming flower. Her pubis was shaved bare, accenting her pink labia against her pale skin.

Kimmie looked down at Cassidy with a look that pleaded for approval and was scared of rejection, her mouth in a slight frown. Cassidy licked her lips and assured her.

"You have nothing to be afraid of. Your pussy is so beautiful."

Cassidy put a finger to Kimmie's lips, as she was about to ask something else, when Cassidy looked her in the eye and said,

"Hush baby, I never talk while I'm eating." as Cassidy lowered her mouth on Kimmie's bare sex.

Kimmie moaned loudly as Cassidy licked her from her asshole up past her budding clitoris. Kimmie tasted wonderfully, like a ripe peach and was very wet. Cassidy felt her shudder as she took her time licking and sucking on her lips and tonguing her tight hole. Kimmie shook her head back and forth cuing and breathing heavy as she fell under Cassidy's spell.

Cassidy entered her with two fingers and sucked and flicked her clitoris which caused Kimmie to cry out that she was about to cum. Cassidy increased the speed of her fingers no one in and out of her friend, while making sure to hit her g spot. Tapping her g spot knocked Kimmie over the edge as Kimmie's pussy let go of her sweet nectar into Cassidy's waiting mouth. Kimmie held Cassidy by the hair. Thrusting her pussy into Cassidy's face as her orgasm rocked through her.

Cassidy cleaned Kimmie up with her mouth as Kimmie laid back hot and sweaty and slightly out of breath. Cassidy held her for a while. It had been a long time since she had ever come close to anything like this. Kimmie looked at Cassidy and wanted to return the favor. Cassidy laid on top of Kimmie in the 69 position where Cassidy was pleasantly surprised how good a pussy licker Kimmie really was.

Kimmie loved tonguing Cassidy's love canal and sucking on her clitoris. Cassidy was gentler this time and naughtier as she licked her pussy and stuck a finger in her tight ads, which Kimmie mirrored on her causing both woman to groan into the others sex. Both woman came together. The moans and signs audibly heard throughout the first floor of the house.

Both looked at each other and knew they each needed something more. Cassidy pulled out a double headed bright blue 12" dildo, hidden in the couch, that made Kimmie's eyes go wide. Cassidy assured her she could handle it and that she wouldn't be alone, Cassidy said with a happy smirk.

Cassidy knew they were more then wet enough to handle it. She just had to convince Kimmie. Cassidy knelt down on her hands and knees on the couch and held the dildo at her own sex, it's head slightly parting her lips. She eased it in until 8" or so still stuck out and moved it in and out slowly feeling it's girth and length within her. Kimmie watched mesmerized and had a hungry look on her face. Cassidy opened her eyes and motioned for Kimmie to match her position on the other end.

Kimmie gingerly knelt down behind Cassidy, facing away from her and looking anguishly over her shoulder. Her round bubble ass poised with her legs slightly parted, showing of her pink pussy lips. Cassidy looked back at Kimmie with love as she helped her line herself up. Kimmie took the rubber phallus easily and the two eased against each other, touching cheek to cheek. Kimmie loved how full she felt but she looked at Cassidy with "a now what look?"

Cassidy didn't speak but just started to rock forward and back against Kimmie. Kimmie watched her motions a few cycles and feeling the rubber cock move away from her she matched Cassidy's motions and soon both woman were pushing in and out from each other, their asses slapping together as each pushed the 12" cock between them.

At that moment Gavin came home alone entering the house through the garage. Gavin heard moaning and the distinct sound of pleasure coming from down the hall to the living room. Gavin removed his shoes and crept slowly up the hall. He smiled as he watched around the corner seeing his wife and her student going deeper into their lesson. Cassidy's hair was plastered to her panting face. Kimmie's face showed the look of ecstasy as her mouth was stuck in a permanent "O" shape as each fucked the other slowly.

Cassidy looked up and saw Gavin. He gave her the thumbs up, followed by raising his hands up displaying all ten fingers as he gave her the perfect "10" for their performance, laughing as he did so.

Cassidy shook her head in amusement and almost laughed too when Kimmie, feeling frisky increased the pace and hit Cassidy harder as her final orgasm was coming. Cassidy gave as much as she got meeting Kimmie with each thrust. Cassidy felt herself getting close to her own orgasm and was really turned on being watched by Gavin. Kimmie came first followed by Cassidy as both woman screamed out loud in joy as each fucked the other over the edge.

Kimmie leaned forward and the rubber phallus exited her well fucked pussy with a pop and she collapsed on the couch in a heap. Cassidy let her love juices flow out of her around the dildo. Her kegels pushed the dildo slowly out and Cassidy stayed upright savoring the sexual carnage they both had caused. A smile a mile wide crossed her face and shown brightly at her husband.

Gavin mouthed five minutes and went back through the garage. Five minutes later he came through the front door to find both ladies holding each other, naked as the day they were born. Neither caring to cover themselves in sight of Gavin. Gavin kissed both women on the mouth. said "hello" and sat down by Cassidy.

Gavin said, "I guess we have someone new to play with??

Kimmie looking none the worst for wear jokingly asked, "if Gavin was joining them for round 2?"

Cassidy smiled as all three of them headed to the Newman's bedroom.

The End