Kimmie Returns to the Studio Vol. 01

Story Info
Kelly exposes the depth of Kimmie's desires.
4.9k words
4.78
10.1k
23

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/16/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The drive home from her first photo shoot was harrowing. Kimmie's body was still tingling, and she struggled to focus on the road as she replayed the evening at the studio. She thought back to seeing the photo files, how exciting it was to expose her body while posing for Dale, and then how amazing it was to have a strange man touch her and "make her" do nasty things. In her mind, she could still taste and feel the strange penis in her mouth, and she recalled exactly how each blast of cum felt in her mouth. She was most excited by the feeling of having an orgasm in front of Dale, rather than huddled under the sheets in her bedroom. The idea that her sexual pleasure was important to Dale was both a powerful and transformative feeling.

Kimmie glanced at the appointment card Dale had given her with a time to visit the studio to review the proofs. She looked forward to calling Kelly at the studio the next day to confirm the appointment, just as Dale told her to do. "Oh gosh, if Kelly only knew," Kimmie thought, feeling a little flushed. Kimmie liked Kelly a lot and she hoped it would not be too awkward speaking to her knowing what had just happened with Kelly's boss. Not long after arriving home, Kimmie made an excuse to go to bed early. Despite her sexual release in front of Dale, she masturbated to an orgasm reliving the experience at the studio.

Kimmie called the studio from school on Wednesday just before lunch, and Kelly's friendly and upbeat voice immediately calmed Kimmie. "So, how did it go, Kimmie?" Kellie asked. She quickly added: "Dale said you were a natural."

"Oh gosh, I was so nervous, but Dale is so nice and helpful," Kimmie stammered. "I hope it went well; I can't wait to see the pictures."

"Everyone is nervous the first time. I am sure the shots will be amazing," Kellie assured her. "Dale has a way of getting the most out of his models," she added. Her words made Kimmie shudder and she wondered what Kelly would think if she knew what had happened the night before.

"Dale gave me an appointment card and told me to call to confirm it," Kimmie explained. "It is for next Saturday at 4:00."

"Really?" Kelly said. "He must like you because we close at 4:00 on Saturdays, so he's adding an appointment again for you," Kelly explained. Kimmie's knees got weak thinking about being in the studio after hours again. The thought definitely excited her, and she felt a tingle between her legs. "He must want to make sure you get the photos in time for your boyfriend's birthday," Kelly said.

"Mmmmmm, that's so nice," Kimmie said in a daze. "Will you be there if I get to the studio early," Kimmie asked.

"I will be," Kelly said enthusiastically. "I can't wait to meet the next supermodel Dale has discovered," she teased.

"Oh, stop," Kimmie said. "I really want to thank you again for making all this happen. You're the best," Kimmie told Kelly.

"Totally my pleasure, sweetie, and you are confirmed next Saturday at 4:00," Kellie said in her best receptionist voice. "Oh, and just in case, wear something that might work in some photos, just in case Dale wants to re-shoot any specific poses," Kelly said warmly.

"Okay, thanks," Kimmie mumbled. She knew Kelly comment was just meant to be helpful, but Kimmie's mind raced with the idea of Dale re-shooting photos he took of her naked or even of her sucking his dick. Or maybe he wanted to get photos of her masturbating, which he missed the first time, she thought. Those thoughts spawned her familiar but intense fantasies of being touched by strangers and being helpless to stop them that always overwhelmed her. "See you Saturday, Kell, bye," Kimmie managed to sputter. When she ended the call, Kimmie was damp between her legs and her nipples were stiff. She walked off by herself to calm down and wished school was over so she could go home and make herself come. Instead, she headed off to lunch and then math class.

Even though Kimmie's journey began as a way to get her boyfriend a special birthday gift, the experience had taken on much greater meaning. The intense arousal at the studio and Kimmie's sexual confidence and newfound comfort with her desires in the days after had profound effects on her. She was already thinking differently about her needs when she went on a date with her boyfriend on Friday (actually a 7:30 movie followed by a make out session). As usual, after some kissing, her boyfriend began feeling her boobs and quickly unhooked her bra and felt her pussy through her jeans. Kimmie feigned some resistance but rubbed his crotch, and her boyfriend noticed that Kimmie was more assertive than usual and more talkative about how "bad" she was acting. What he didn't know was that Kimmie was deep into thoughts about being with Dale and other men who were fondling her and forcing her to do dirty things.

Eventually, though, they ended up where they usually did, with Kimmie being "made to" do things she really wanted to do: touching her own tits, sucking his cock and balls, and eventually swallowing his cum. Later than night, after Kimmie satisfied herself in her own bed, she was acutely aware that her sexual thoughts were about men other than her boyfriend. As she drifted off to sleep, Kimmie was excited by thoughts of Dale showing her pictures to Kimmie's biology teacher, her older brother's college roommate, and even the mailman who had been delivering mail to her house for as long as Kimmie could remember. Kimmie and her boyfriend got together two more time over the next week, but only hooked up once. But just about every night Kimmie masturbated while thinking about Dale, the other men, or even strangers, and her fantasies became more detailed and intense.

Kimmie had trouble sleeping the next Friday night, and she began planning at Noon on Saturday for her 4:00 appointment. She remembered Kelly's suggestion for the first shoot not to wear a bra and Dale explaining how elastic in clothes and underwear left lines. So, just in case, to make sure she had no lines from a bra, Kimmie stayed in her pajamas until she took a late-morning shower. After drying her hair and moisturizing her skin, Kimmie pulled out a very cute, but sexy, v-neck print romper that reached a few inches above mid-thigh and a pair of embellished wedge sandals with a two-inch platform and five-inch heel. It was one of her favorite outfits, and it showed off her athletic legs, especially when she wore platforms or heels.

Kimmie had never worn the romper without a bra, and she was a little worried it would be too revealing, if that was possible at Dale's studio. She actually was worried more about getting past her parents on the way out if she was dressed too provocatively. With those thoughts and more running through her head, Kimmie put on a cotton-spandex panty that didn't leave a panty line and stepped into the romper, reaching behind her to do the keyhole button at the back of her neck. Before looking in the mirror, Kimmie strapped on the wedge sandals, adding several inches to her petite frame. She turned to the full-length mirror and a chill ran through her body. Even though the romper was loose and flowing, the nipples on her ample and perky boobs were noticeable, and her tanned legs looked inviting.

Kimmie's heart raced, and she took two deep breaths to calm herself. It didn't help. She could not block out thoughts of strange men touching her legs and reaching inside the loose legs of the romper. She remembered her boyfriend doing just that when she wore the romper for him. Kimmie imagined posing on her knees as Dale photographed her cleavage and boobs and then unbuttoning the romper and pulling it down and off. In her fantasy, Kimmie ended up naked except for her wedge sandals. She also imagined that there was a group of men watching her, although only Dale was familiar to her.

As hard as it was, Kimmie forced herself to focus on getting ready, so she moved over to her vanity and finished applying her makeup. Her erect nipples showed her arousal, so, before going downstairs, Kimmie put on a camisole top under the romper to avoid freaking out her conservative parents. She pulled off some pleasant lunch conversation, even though her mind was going places that would shock her parents beyond their wildest dreams. At about 2:30 she said she was going to visit a friend and drove off.

Not far from her house, Kimmie pulled into an empty office building parking lot where she took off the camisole, leaving her topless under the romper. She couldn't deny the thrill she felt from being so scantily dressed. During the drive to the studio, she entertained and excited herself with several thoughts of having her romper forcibly pulled off, leaving her all but naked in different situations: at school, at a party, and even at the mall. Her fantasies made the trip go by quickly, and she almost missed the exit to the studio. So, Kimmie forced herself to focus on where she was going until she saw the building where the studio was located. Her body tingled as she turned into the parking lot, parked the car, and headed toward the front door, more than a half-hour early.

When Kimmie walked in the studio, her heart skipped a beat. Behind the front desk was a beautiful light redhead she knew had to be Kelly. What took Kimmie's breath away was that Kelly was one of the three models in the "Nudes" file that Kimmie looked at before her photo session. Kimmie flashed back to photos of Kelly touching her breasts and her pussy, spreading herself open for the camera, and even fingering herself. Those were the photos that excited Kimmie most and were a big reason for the amazing session that she had with Dale. Kimmie now liked Kelly more than she thought she ever could.

Kelly's eyes lit up. "Kimmie?" she almost squealed coming out from behind the desk to offer a big hug.

"Yes. Kelly!" Kimmie reciprocated. She saw Kelly's perfect boobs jiggle under her blouse, and Kimmie again flashed back to the nude photos that had turned her on so much. "I'm so glad you're still here," Kimmie said, embracing her new friend. She was conscious of her boobs pressed against Kelly's breasts they hugged.

"Of course, I'm here, I wanted to meet you so much," Kelly said, pulling back and standing face to face with Kimmie. "In fact, Dale asked me to stay in case you wanted any help when you go over your pictures."

Kimmie's heart skipped another beat, suddenly panicked about Kelly seeing the raunchy photos Dale had taken of her giving head and who knows what else. Seeing the look of concern on Kimmie's face, Kelly smiled and said reassuringly, "Don't worry, sweetie, I've already seen all of the photos, and, just like Dale said, you are a natural."

"All of them?" Kimmie asked in disbelief.

Kelly took Kimmie's hands in hers and looked into her eyes. "All of them," she said. "And they are magnificent." Kimmie shuddered at how beautiful and confident Kelly was, but she was still shaken by the thought that Kelly had not only seen Kimmie posing nude, but apparently also saw photos of her sucking Dale's cock. The thought also excited Kimmie; she felt flushed and her body tingled. Kelly leaned forward, kissed Kimmie warmly on the forehead, and she said, "Believe me, I know Dale can get you to do things you never thought you would do."

"Oh my god, yes," Kimmie gushed, looking sheepishly at Kelly.

"And Dale tells me you really like to take directions," Kelly said knowingly and with a sexy smile.

"Oh god," Kimmie replied. She was lightheaded and trembling, and more than a little embarrassed that her desire was out in the open. Still, her mind began to conjure up the thoughts that excited her most.

"I think that makes you very sexy," Kelly proclaimed.

Kimmie was increasingly overcome with sexual arousal. She wasn't sure exactly what she wanted, but she was buzzing sexually. "You are sexy too Kelly," Kimmie stammered. "I didn't see them all, but your photos are amazing."

"I'm glad you like them," Kelly said with a smile. "Like I said, Dale has a way to get you comfortable with things you never thought would happen," she added with a wistful look. Kimmie immediately began to wonder what Kelly's photo sessions were like, but Kelly shook her out of the daydream by telling her to come behind the desk and sit next to her. Kimmie followed her obediently to where Kelly had pulled up an extra chair, and they sat down to wait for Dale to finish up. An iPad was in front of Kimmie's chair.

"So, which files did you get through last week?" Kelly asked.

"Both of them, but not all the way through the second," Kimmie responded. Kimmie saw a small smile on Kelly's face, and Kelly reached to tap on the icon named "ABC," to reveal two sub-files, "Nudes" and "Core." Kimmie immediately recognized the files. "I saw most of the Nudes file, but not the Core file," she told Kelly.

"Got it, so you can finish those up," Kelly said with a comforting look. "So that means you didn't see the third collection," Kelly said as a half-question.

"Third? No.... Dale only gave me two, the boudoir photos and the ABC file," Kimmie responded, a little confused.

Kelly flashed a sexy smile. "That makes sense, Dale never shows those photos to first-time models. It can be a lot if you haven't been in front of his camera," Kelly added. Before Kimmie could fully process that there was a third file, Kelly nodded toward the iPad in front of Kimmie and asked: "So tell me what shots you like in there?"

Kimmie realized that Kelly was suggesting that they go through the photos together, which she knew included some explicit photos of Kelly and probably more in the "Core" file that Kimmie had not gotten to the first time. Their conversation had settled her down some, but her heart was thumping in her chest as she thought about the photos of Kelly she had seen, the idea that there were more, maybe even more explicit photos, that she had not seen, and the mysterious "third album" that Dale had not given her. The thoughts combined to bring back vivid memories about posing for Dale, and Kimmie's body literally shook with excitement, until she felt a hand caress her back.

"Relax babe," Kelly said softly as her hand moved across Kimmie's back. "Show me the pictures you liked most," she added tenderly. Kelly's soothing voice and soft expression calmed Kimmie, so she tapped on the "Nudes" file and saw the first photo, a tasteful topless photo of a beautiful blonde woman. Kimmie thought the blonde was gorgeous, but she needed to see the photos of Kelly. She advanced two more photos until she saw the first shot of Kelly and let out a small gasp.

In the photo Kelly was topless, standing with her hands running through her hair. The pose lifted her breasts and Kimmie was struck by how perfectly shaped and proportioned her nipples and areolae were. Kimmie also noticed that Kelly was fair-skinned, but not at all pale. Her skin tone suggested that Kelly had figured out how to get some sun without burning her fair skin. The moderate tan that she had did contrast her white breasts so that Kimmie thought they almost glowed. "You are so beautiful Kelly," Kimmie said almost hypnotically.

"Thank you so much Kimmie," Kelly replied. "What do you like about that shot?" she probed.

"You skin is so beautiful... and... your boobs and nipples are perfect," Kimmie said, blushing a little. Kelly's hand continued to run up and down Kimmie's back over her romper.

Kimmie advanced to three more photos of Kelly, first a shot of her cupping her own boobs, a full frontal pose of Kimmie on a soft rug Kimmie remembered seeing in the studio, and a photo of Kimmie sitting nude with her knees bent that showed Kelly's puffy pussy lips. In the last photo, Kimmie was drawn to the seductive look on Kelly's face as she gazed into the camera.

"I love your expression in this picture," Kimmie sighed. "And of course the rest is very sexy too," she added looking at Kelly who was smiling.

Kelly then said with a faraway look: "I remember that this pose was the one that got me over my inhibitions. Dale showed me about five shots of that pose right on the camera, and I saw that it was beautiful art and not just a dirty picture."

Kimmie was in awe of her new friend. "It is definitely beautiful," she managed to say. Kimmie felt a little embarrassed that the nudity, not the art, and specifically her own nudity, was the most powerful part of her first experience. The photos were almost a bonus on top of being "forced" to strip naked, expose herself to a strange man, and made to suck his cock until he filled her mouth and belly with his sperm.

Kimmie turned back to the iPad and clicked through to the next photo of Kelly touching her pussy with a fingertip clearly pushed inside herself. She looked toward Kelly who was looking at the picture, and Kimmie felt Kelly's nails scrape across her back. Kelly looked at Kimmie almost demurely.

"Oops," Kelly said with a smile. Kimmie smiled broadly back at her.

"I get it completely," Kimmie replied.

"I know you do. I could see that," Kelly said, and Kimmie blushed at the thought of Kelly having seen all of the photos Dale took.

Kimmie then flipped to two more photos that she saw the week before. One was Kelly pulling and twisting her own nipples, and the other was Kelly sitting with her knees bent and apart using one hand to spread her pussy open. The photo was composed and lit in a way that made the pink insides of Kelly's pussy stand out in contrast to her fair complexion. The expression on her face was remarkably like the first sitting photo they had discussed earlier. Kimmie realized that she had not seen any of the last five photos in the file.

"This is as far as I got last time," Kimmie told Kelly. "I can't wait to see more pictures of you."

Kelly blushed a little. "I hope you don't think I'm a bad girl," she said. Her words took Kimmie's breath away, as they went to the heart of her own desire to be made to be a very bad girl. "Oh gosh, no, I'd never think that," Kimmie stammered.

Kelly was in only one of the remaining photos. She was on all fours, looking back to the camera, one hand reaching back between her legs, her rosebud asshole exposed, and two fingers were deep in her pussy. Kimmie was mesmerized, and she thought it might be the sexiest thing she had ever seen. She felt Kelly playing with her hair as well as rubbing her back. She looked at Kelly and just said "Wow. You are amazing Kelly."

"Thank you sweetie," Kelly said genuinely. "Do you want to open the Core file?" Kelly asked seductively.

Kimmie nodded. "Oh yes, definitely," Kimmie said quietly, her mind racing with thoughts of what those pictures might show. Kelly could feel Kimmie trembling as her finger moved to open the subfile. When it opened, Kimmie saw a close-up of Kelly spreading open her pussy and playing with her clit. She shuddered at that thought of herself being so overtly sexual. But the second photo made Kimmie gasp. Kelly was naked, sitting on her haunches and her hand was wrapped around a very thick and hard penis. The man was mostly out of the frame but Kelly was looking lasciviously at a thick cock in her hand. Kimmie turned toward Kelly who was looking at her.

Is that...? Um, that's not Dale, is it? Kimmie asked uncertainly, not remembering Dale to be that big and thick.

"No. That's one of the guys Dale knows who will model for him," Kelly explained. "He has three guys who he has worked with.

Kimmie was speechless and very intrigued by the idea of posing naked with three strange men and fondling them. "How was it to pose with someone else? Kimmie asked meekly.

"It took a little bit to work up the courage to do those photos, but I trust Dale and I have to admit it was very exciting," Kelly said, caressing Kimmie's back soothingly. "The guys are hot, and it was amazing having Dale give you directions about what to do next," Kelly added, knowing that Kimmie would respond particularly to the latter comment.

12