Kimmie Returns to the Studio Vol. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh god, I know," Kimmie moaned. Even though she had never done it, she immediately began imagining being told to touch or hold a strange man's hard cock or to let him rub it against her body. She was again getting increasingly aroused by the second, and she turned back to scroll through the file. Only the blonde and Kelly were in these shots. The photos were progressively explicit, and there were men, or at least their erections, in many of the pictures. The pictures Kimmie opened showed Kelly with a hard cock in her hand, between her breasts, and pressed against her face. Each photo sent an electric charge through Kimmie as she imagined being directed to pose in the same ways. "They are so hot," she sighed.

"Do you think you would like to pose like that some day?" Kelly pressed on, knowing the answer. Kimmie literally whimpered at that thought. She clicked on the last photo in the file and was again left speechless. In the picture, Kelly had two hands wrapped around a long thick penis and thick ejaculate was running down over her hands. The photo suggested that Kelly had stroked the man's penis to a climax and his cum was gushing over her delicate hands.

"Is that real?" Kimmie asked, her mouth dry and her voice shaky. She looked at Kelly almost desperately.

"Yes," Kelly said. That's a different guy, and it's amazing that Dale was able to get that perfect shot. It is so sexy."

Kimmie moaned again. "Did you make him come?" she asked innocently.

"I think I helped at least," Kelly said with a big smile.

"What did Dale make you do?" Kimmie asked, back in a daze and still looking at Kelly.

"I bet you can figure that out," Kelly teased. She saw Kimmie shudder at whatever she was thinking, and Kelly massaged her neck and shoulders to help Kimmie stay composed. "You know how persuasive Dale can be," Kelly continued. Kimmie just nodded. "Do you want to see the file Dale didn't show you? It will answer your questions," Kelly said provocatively.

"Really?" Kimmie said. "Yes. Please, can I see?" she almost pleaded.

"I think you really like the idea of you posing like this, don't you babe?" Kelly asked in a hushed tone.

Kimmie's eyes were glazed, and her voice was husky, "Oh, gosh, Kelly, it looks so exciting."

Kelly reached into a drawer and pulled out a different iPad. She put it down near Kimmie and pulled up a file that was password protected. Kelly tapped in the password and the file opened to show two subfiles. One file was named "Kelly," and the other was "Melissa." She slid the iPad a little more in front of Kimmie and said: "These shots are a lot more private, and my photos are in my file... obviously." Kimmie struggled to breathe as she tapped on the file icon, and the first image made her head spin. She struggled to focus on the iPad and process what she saw: an image of Kelly's beautiful green eyes looking into the camera while she had a thick, erect cock in her mouth.

Kimmie was visibly trembling as she stared at the picture. Kelly put one hand on Kimmie's thigh and the other on her back and asked, "Well, what do you think Kimmie?"

Kimmie said nothing and just stated at the screen for a moment. Kelly gently caressed Kimmie's thigh and lightly scratched her back as Kimmie tried to compose herself. She turned toward Kelly with glazed eyes. "Did Dale make you do that?" Kimmie said is a dreamlike voice.

"Yes. He told me what to do," Kelly said more, which maybe was a little white lie. Even though Dale may have given a direction, Kelly knew that everything she did in all of the photos was of her own volition. So, Dale didn't "make her" do anything. Far from it. Kelly remembered vividly each photo shoot and how much she wanted to touch, suck, and fuck each guy by the end of each session. But Kelly also knew from Dale, and had already seen for herself, that Kimmie got very excited by the thought of being told to do "bad things." So she indulged Kimmie's fantasy.

Kimmie groaned at the thought of Kelly being told to blow a strange man, and she fantasized about Dale telling her to do it too. As Kimmie clicked on each new picture, she transported herself into the photo and shuddered at the thought of being helpless to resist what happened next. In one picture, a naked man was pulling Kelly's hair as she sucked his cock. In another, his balls were stuffed in Kelly's mouth. Then, she clicked on a view of of a cock beginning to enter Kelly's pussy as her face registered pure pleasure. Kimmie was breathing heavy, and her heart raced when she felt Kelly's hand slip inside the leg of her romper.

"Would you listen when Dale told you to suck a sexy guy?" Kelly urged, and Kimmie nodded. "And his big balls?" she went on, making Kimmie acknowledge each lewd act. Kimmie was so excited that Kelly had to tell her to look at the next picture. "Would you want to make him cum on you Kimmie?" Kelly almost taunted as her hand reached Kimmie's thong under her romper.

"Oh, god, yes... he would use me however he wanted," Kimmie moaned. Kelly's hand moved from Kimmie's back to touch her breast as Kimmie began to feel tension in her lower abdomen.

"Yes baby, and you would be so sexy pleasing him," Kelly told her. Kelly saw that Kimmie was deep into her fantasy, and she sensed an orgasm was building. "All three of the guys would fight over you," she assured Kimmie. 'Look at the next picture."

Almost in a trance, Kimmie moved to the next photo showing Kelly with a cock in each hand, looking up at one of the men with a sexy smile. Kimmie groaned and imagined two men touching her at once. She somehow clicked on the next two pictures showing Kelly sucking one of the cocks and then the other. The next few shots showed Kelly being sprayed with cum. One guy covering her nose and cheek and the other shooting on her chest and tits.

Kimmie was now back in a familiar place, overwhelmed by her deepest, darkest thoughts and desires. The graphic photos coupled with Kelly touching her added fuel to the fire, and an intense orgasm began to well up deep inside in Kimmie. "Oh god, yes, Kelly, they are coming all over me," Kimmie babbled as the first waves of unleashed pleasure rushed over her.

"I know baby, all over you, you are such a bad girl," Kelly whispered as Kimmie's body shook with her climax. Kelly felt Kimmie's juices moisten her thong and her nipple stiffen under Kelly's fingers. She was amazed at how intensely Kimmie fell into their fantasy, just as Dale described from the photo shoot.

Kimmie slowly began to come back to reality, and she was a little embarrassed at how easily and completely she allowed her fantasies and needs to take over (as if she had the ability to control them). Her body was damp with perspiration and her pussy was moist. After a few minutes, with Kimmie's body still buzzing, Kelly leaned over to kiss Kimmie's cheek and she whispered, "Dale will be out any minute. This can be our secret."

Kimmie looked at Kelly and thought she was as beautiful as any woman she had ever seen. For the first time ever, Kimmie felt sexual attraction to a woman. She looked into Kelly's sexy green eyes, and Kimmie's mind flashed over the pictures she had just seen. She hoped to herself that she looked half as sexy as Kelly did sucking dick and getting fucked by strangers with big thick cocks. Kimmie knew that she was going to have more pictures taken, and she was already thinking about not being the only person in front of the camera.

Both Kelly and Kimmie were stirred from their intimate moment by the sound of Dale opening the door between his office and studio and the reception area. It was time for Kimmie to see her own photos from the prior week's session.

12