Kimmie Returns to the Studio Vol. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kimmie could not control her need to push against the back of Kelly's hand.

Kelly looked down at Kimmie with a gentle smile, and Kimmie pressed a little harder against the hand. Dale asked another question and Kelly pressed a button and read off a number to Dale. That motion caused Kelly's hand to push back into Kimmie, almost taking Kimmie's breath away. Kimmie could not process the conversation between Dale and Kelly. She could think only of the electric surges between her legs as she pressed against Kelly's hand. Kelly pulled her hand away, jolting Kimmie back to reality, and Kelly looked at Kimmie and said with a sexy smile, "I think you will really like this."

Kimmie had no idea what "this" was. "Like what?" she asked.

"You'll see," Kelly responded with another smile. She stood up and, while Dale took a few more pictures of Kimmie wantonly exposing herself, Kelly gathered up a small towel and a spray bottle. When Dale stopped taking photos, Kimmie looked at Kelly, wondering what would happen next.

"Kimmie, we are going to use a little photography trick," Dale said. "Sometimes we can enhance close ups using a spray mist." Seeing that Kimmie was a little confused, he added, "Kelly is going to spray mist on you so that you will be a little wetter and your skin will glisten. It's just distilled water," Dale explained.

Kimmie just nodded. She thought she knew the answer but asked, "Spray where?"

"Actually, it can be anywhere, but we'll start where we are." Kimmie shuddered when she realized that she was still spreading herself open while talking to Dale. She looked at Dale expectantly, and he just smiled.

"So, down there?" Kelly asked innocently, and both Dale and Kelly saw how powerfully saying that effected Kimmie, making her entire body tense.

"Yes," Dale responded. "Your ass too, and wherever else I tell her," Dale taunted. Kimmie's eyes were glassy, and she sighed with desire and resignation.

Once again, the next several minutes blurred in Kimmie's mind. Kelly first sprayed Kimmie's spread open pussy, the cool water jolting Kimmie. Kellie then told Kimmie to move her hands away and Kelly sprayed all over Kimmie's crotch. Then Kimmie almost passed out when Kelly tenderly pulled Kimmie's pussy lips back on both sides and sprayed her inner lips. The feeling of Kelly's fingers on her pussy was overwhelming, and Kimmie moved her hips against Kelly's touch.

Kimmie was vaguely aware of Dale taking photos, but it was almost an afterthought. Kelly's touch enthralled Kimmie, and she craved satisfaction from someone She needed someone, anyone, to touch her, feel her pussy, and make her do nasty things. Kimmie's ability to think clearly, let alone reason, was gone. The part of her that needed to be touched, fondled, and used sexually was totally in control. Dale made eye contact with Kelly, and his look said that Kimmie was in the place he told Kelly about that she had trouble believing. But now Kelly saw it with her own eyes. And it was beyond what she imagined.

"Is Kelly going to put her fingers in me?" Kimmie panted, signaling she needed more.

"Of course she is," Dale growled, making Kimmie squirm. "You are going to do lots of dirty things," he foreshadowed and Kimmie's eyes rolled in her head. Then Kimmie grunted as Kelly slipped a finger in her pussy and then a second. Kimmie closed her eyes and moved her hips so that she was slowly fucking Kelly's fingers. Dale snapped photos of the depravity and told Kimmie to look at him, forcing her to open her eyes and take in the scene: Kelly kneeling next to her, two fingers inside Kimmie, and Dale standing over both of them with his camera. Kimmie struggled to pose seductively, but her body had taken over for her mind and she was unable to do anything but follow her physical urges.

From there, Dale told Kelly to take her fingers out of Kimmie and put them in Kimmie's mouth, taking photos and telling Kimmie she looked sexy tasting her own pussy. He then made Kimmie verbalize that she loved how her pussy tasted, which shook Kimmie's body more.

"You like to taste pussy, don't you Kimmie?" Dale asked firmly. Kimmie was helpless to do anything to agree. "You want to taste more pussy, don't you?" Dale pressed. Again, Kimmie nodded affirmatively and moaned. She was not necessarily following the progression, but the dirty talk aroused Kimmie. Dale told Kimmie to lay down flat, and he straddled her with his feet at her hips. "Touch your tits," he demanded, "and pinch your nipples." Dale took more photos of Kimmie fondling herself. "Look up here" Dale insisted as he continued photographing her naked body.

Dale smiled and said, "Time for a treat, Kimmie." Still looking at him as Dale directed, Kimmie looked confused. Dale smiled again and said, 'Now you are going to taste all the pussy you want," and he looked away from Kimmie. Kimmie's eyes followed Dale's and she was shocked to see Kelly standing near her naked.

Kimmie had never seen anyone so beautiful or sexy. She looked at Dale, then Kelly, and then back at Dale. "You want to taste Kelly's pussy, don't you?" Dale said.

Kimmie's heart skipped a beat and she was a almost frantic. "I never did that," Kimmie mumbled, looking nervously at Kelly.

"That wasn't what I asked. You want to taste her pussy, don't you, Kimmie?" Dale said.

"Oh, god, yes, make me eat Kelly's pussy," Kimmie choked out. "Please."

Kelly straddled Kimmie, her crotch over Kimmie's face and facing Kimmie's feet. As Dale took photos, Kelly, without a word got down on all fours lowering her crotch right above Kimmie's face. With sexual tension thick in the air, Kelly lowered her hips, bringing her pussy down on Kimmie's face. Just two inches from Kimmie's mouth, Kelly reached down and spread her lips before pressing on to Kimmie's face. Instinctively, Kimmie's tongue pressed into Kelly's wet slit, tasting another woman for the first time.

Kelly was surprised at how enthusiastically Kimmie licked pussy for the first time. She smiled thinking that the "bad girlfriend" they watched emerge was lapping her pussy. Kimmie learned from Kelly's reactions to pay attention to her clit, and Kelly grinded into Kimmie's face. Dale continued to take photos, struggling to stay focused and to ignore the erection straining against his pants. He took photos of Kelly and Kimmie individually and together, and he got some excellent shots from behind Kelly, showing her puckered ass and Kimmie's tongue pushing into Kelly's pink puffy cunt.

The extended buildup and Kimmie's surprisingly talented tongue combined to create tension in Kelly's midsection that she knew was the beginning of a satisfying orgasm. Dale encouraged Kimmie, and told her to feel her own tits as she ate "Kelly's delicious pussy." Dale knew that kind of talk excited Kimmie, and she pushed her face harder into Kelly. When Kimmie flicked her tongue over Kelly's engorged clit while sucking it into her mouth, Kelly got over the top. A powerful orgasm washed over her, and Dale captured a series of photos of the familiar signs of Kelly's ecstasy.

Feeling Kelly come on her face turned Kimmie on more than she had ever dreamed. Her hips writhed and then bucked, her own orgasm forming and then building even after Kelly's climax subsided. Kelly recovered enough to know just what Kimmie needed, and she reached with saliva-soaked fingers to massage Kimmie's clit. Her touch made Kimmie screech, although the noise was muffled by Kelly's pussy on Kimmie's mouth. Kelly's expert fingers quickly had their intended effect, and Kimmie came for the first time with another woman. Dale took so many photos that he filled one memory card and had to switch cameras.

After Kimmie's orgasm, Kelly rolled off and sat next to Kimmie, softly stroking her arm and tummy as Kimmie recovered. Kimmie looked adoringly at Kelly, and her hand moved on top of Kelly's hand that was caressing Kimmie's midsection. Kimmie was aroused by Kelly's naked body and excited by the idea of having just had sex with a woman for the first time. Almost simultaneously, they noticed Dale still taking candid pictures of them. They were both naked except for Kimmie's wedge sandals that she still had on.

"Poor Dale," Kelly said to no one in particular, "I think we turned him on." Kimmie saw the bulge in Dale's slacks that Kelly was referring to. Dale moved a few steps toward them ostensibly to frame some new photos, getting close enough for to be within arm's reach. Kelly looked down at Kimmie and said "Now I can get those photos I wanted."

Kimmie looked puzzled. The day's events so overwhelmed Kimmie that she searched her memory for what Kelly meant. Seeing Kimmie's confusion, Kelly leaned in closer to her and said in a conspiratorial tone, "Your face full of cum." Kimmie gulped and knew that she would do whatever Kelly wanted. Her eyes twinkled, and she nodded her head, making Kelly smile.

Kelly sat up again and, with Kimmie watching her every move, reached to rub Dale's erection through his pants. Dale grunted, and Kelly got up to her knees, undid Dale's belt and pants, and pulled down his briefs to take Dale's hard cock in her hand. She turned to look at Kimmie who was staring at the now-familiar cock in Kelly's hand. "All for you Kimmie," Kelly said in a husky voice. Kimmie's prone body visibly shuddered. Her mind rushed back to the first photo shoot when Dale assaulted her mouth with his cock until he came and set off Kimmie's own orgasm.

"Do I have to suck it?" Kimmie asked, again initiating the erotic role play.

"Yes, you do," Dale responded, upping the ante. "Suck my dick like you did before," Dale said gruffly. Kimmie trembled again, slowly got herself to her knees, and moved in front of Dale. "That's it, you know what you have to do," Dale commanded, grabbing a handful of Kimmie's hair. Kimmie's eyes dimmed and her mouth opened as she leaned forward to let Kelly guide Dale's penis into Kimmie's mouth. Holding her hair, Dale pushed her onto his stiff manhood, making Kimmie gag a bit.

Kelly moved away and, without Kimmie noticing, she picked up one of Dale's cameras. Kimmie gurgled and slurped as Dale roughly thrust in and out of her mouth encouraging her to "swallow it all" and telling her how good she sucked his cock. Kelly began taking photos of Kimmie's sloppy blowjob. Kelly was a decent photographer, but she took more time than Dale to take each photo. Still, she snapped some very erotic photos of Kimmie's mouth around Dale's thick member and Kimmie's makeup-streaked face full of cock.

After a few minutes of throat-fucking Kimmie, Dale felt himself building to an orgasm. When he slowed down to stave off coming, Kimmie would have none of it. Her hand caressed Dale's balls and she forced him deep in her throat and bobbed her head vigorously. "Oh fuck," Dale moaned, "you are such a nasty cocksucker." With her free hand Kimmie reached around and dug her nails in Dale's ass pulling him toward her. Dale couldn't hold off any longer. "You are making me come," he grunted.

"On her face," Kelly said excitedly. Just in time, Dale pulled out of Kimmie's mouth and held his cock toward her face. Kimmie's hand moved from his balls to also wrap around his tool. Dale groaned loudly as the first ribbon of cum splashed on Kimmie's forehead right where it met her nose. Kelly clicked away, moving next to Dale, as the second and third jets hit Kimmie's right cheek and upper lip. Kelly was impressed that Kimmie accepted the face painting, with her eyes open and without turning her head. Dale's body jerked as another spasm hit and the fourth spurt hit Kimmie's ear and hair. She re-centered his cock so the next gob hit her left cheek.

As his climax subsided and the last drops of sperm oozed from his spent cock, Kimmie expertly took Dale in her mouth and sucked off the gooey cum covering the head of his dick. Kelly kept framing pictures of Kimmie covered with Dale's sperm. It was an erotic look with mascara streaking and cum oozing down her cheeks. As Dale was recovering, Kimmie turned to the camera to make sure Kelly got the pictures she wanted.

Kelly took a few more photos and then put the camera down. She looked approvingly at Kimmie, who was naked and kneeling, and still holding Dale's softening cock. Some of the sperm had dripped from her face on to her chest, but Kimmie did nothing to wipe off the evidence of her unleashed sexuality. For her part, Kimmie's innate insecurity made her wonder if Dale and Kelly enjoyed the sex with her and would want to see her again. Of course, Dale and Kelly both thought Kimmie was maybe the most sexually intriguing person they had ever met. They also knew they would have Kimmie back to the studio many, many times.

12