Kimmy Moves In Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kimmy giggled again and said, "Will you spank me if I don't?"

I chuckled a little and said, "Oh, you are in a mood now, aren't you?"

Kimmy nodded, that shit eating grin never leaving her face as she came over and straddle my lap, her skirt sliding up as she did, fully exposing her soft pussy to me, and resting it now on my rapidly growing erection under my shorts.

"Mmmmm, I can feel you against me, Adam," she said, then kissed me, a sensuous soft kiss at first, but then quickly moved into a deeper enthusiastic kiss.

My God, this girl was going to drive me crazy.

Kimmy pulled back, her eyes barely opened and her breathing becoming raspy.

"I want you right here, Adam. I want your cock in me, now, pleeeaaasssseeee," she hissed as she reached down to help me unbutton my shorts.

Before I could get my zipper all the way down, Kim's hand snaked inside and wrestled out my engorged prick. I barely got situated when she lifted herself up, place the head of my flesh against her opening and slowly began to impale her liquid hot cunt onto me.

Kim winced a little as she took a little in at a time, until her sweet puffy pussy lips came to rest on my groin.

She let out a long groan and said, "Wow, I am pretty sore, Adam, but even through the pain, you feel so good inside me!"

I sat back, my hands gripping under her tight ass cheeks as she started to ride up and down on me, her face still contorting a little from the pain before her wetness had really began to flow, coating her insides while my hard cock moved in and out of her sweet quim.

It was not long before she was grinding against me like a pro, the two of us filling the apartment with our sounds of hot lovemaking. Her body began to shake and I knew that she was about to come unglued. I looked up at her closed eyes, her mouth hanging open with ragged breath coming in and out of her lungs.

When I reached up under her top, and my hands closed around her soft little breasts and hardened nipples, that sent her over the edge. Kimmy started to thrash all over me and her pussy spasmed like crazy around me.

"OhhhhhoooohhhhOOOOohh my GOD, I'M CUMMMMMIINNNNNGGG!!"

Kim's whole body went into convulsions as she screamed out her pleasure. Her eyes rolled back into her head as she rode out the most powerful orgasm to this point in our short sexual time together.

I could not even think about holding back and so I just let myself go, thrusted up into Kimmy as hard as I could, feeling the intense rush of pleasure as my own climax roaring out of me and into her, filling her womb once more with my hot spunk.

Kim's body went limp against me, as she tried desperately to calm her

breathing, and when I heard her begin to sob, I could not help but be a little alarmed as I wrapped her in my arms nice and tight.

I half whispered to her as I reached up and stroked her hair, "Are you okay, sweetie?"

Kimmy nodded then half smiled, tears flowing down her cheeks, with her eyes still closed and said in a soft voice, "Oh my gosh, I am more than okay, love, that orgasm almost made me pass out, though. I have never felt anything like that before."

I smiled and pulled her even closer to cuddle her as her pussy held tight to my softening cock, still locked inside her, and staying like that for several minutes.

Kimmy lifted her head again, and said with a giggle, "I don't think I can move, can you carry me into bed? I really need to get some sleep tonight, because I am worn out thanks to you."

I nodded and said, "Yeah, sweetie, let's get you to bed."

I helped Kim lean back while she moved her legs to my side so I could put my arm under them and lift her up. When I stood up, my limp prick slipped from her, causing a light sucking sound and a little bit of air to come out, making her pussy queef.

Kimmy's face got red and she said with an embarrassed smile, "Oops, sorry about that."

I just laughed as I carried her into her bedroom, saying, "That's a natural thing by dear, so no need to be uptight about it. I'm sure before long, you'll be farting and burping around me, too."

Kimmy's eyes got big and he mouth flew open as she said, "Nuh uh! I don't fart!"

I just laughed and gently laid her down on her bed, then quickly went back into the bathroom to get a warm wet wash cloth, taking it back into to her and helping her clean up before getting under the covers. I took my time carefully wiping down her most sensitive spots, causing her to jerk a few times when brushed across her still swollen, protruding clit.

"Wow, that's like sticking an electrical wire onto me," she laughed, then added, "I can't believe how hypersensitive I am right now and just your light touch like that may just make me lose my mind."

"Oh, you mean like this," I smirked and touched her clit again, sending her into an immediate spasm.

"YES! You are so bad, Adam! That feeling is freaking crazy," she said then hesitated briefly while I finished cleaning her off.

"Touch it again," Kimmy giggled.

"I'll do one better," I said with confidence, then quickly bent over before she could even react and put my lips over her swollen little nub, sucking it into my mouth.

Kimmy just about came off the bed, her body going into a seizure and her lungs sucking in as much air as they could hold, while I held her firmly in place and moved my tongue around her clitoris.

Kimmy grabbed my head in a feeble attempt to push me away and screamed, "OH MY FUCKING GOD, ADAM, YOU ARE GOING TO MAKE ME CUUUUUMMMMMMMM, HOLY FUCKING SHIT!"

Her body convulsed as another even more powerful orgasm than earlier ripped through her body. Kim's head went flying back and her eyes rolled back in their sockets, then her body went limp as her climax continued coursing through her, making her jerk slightly as she laid there, her breathing nearly out of control.

I released her clit from my mouth, then placed a soft little kiss on top of her clitoral hood, getting one last little spasm from her and a slight groan from deep within her throat.

I got up off the bed, pulled the covers from under her still limp body and place them over her, then bend down and kissed her on the forehead and said, "Goodnight you sweet sexy beautiful woman. See you in the morning."

Kimmy did not open her eyes but a smile formed on her lips and she nodded her head, just barely squeaking out a "night" before rolling over and burying her head into the pillow.

I moved to the doorway, shut off her light and closed the door behind me. I stood there for a minute, then smiled, thinking how wonderful this was working out with Kimmy staying here with me. Sex with her was already amazing and I could only imagine how it would be during the rest of her time with me.

The next day would be spent with Kimmy making last minute preparations for her classes that would be starting first thing Monday morning, so her and I did not get any time together other than breakfast and dinner. I could tell that she was nervous as she seemed to move around the place like ants scurrying around an anthill.

When it came time for bed, she came over and gave me a sweet peck on the lips, then said, "I'm sorry for not being fun today, but I am really nervous about tomorrow and I think I need to just go to bed and try to get some sleep."

"Kim, it's okay, really. Please don't worry about being 'fun' all the time. You are going to be very busy now that classes are starting and I expect you, as your mom would, to concentrate on your schoolwork and not worry about us, okay?"

She pursed her lips and nodded, then replied, "I know, I just don't want you to think I am ignoring you or anything if we don't have any playtime during the week."

I laughed at that and said, "It's not going to be a problem, Kim. You are not obligated to me and besides, even though I don't have any of my classes starting until Tuesday, I am going to be very busy as well with preparations of my own."

Kimmy smiled, gave me another quick kiss and said, "Goodnight, Adam, love you!"

I could not help but watch her sweet little ass moving back and forth, in the shorts she had on, as she headed into her room and closed the door. I felt a twinge in my own shorts, as my cock sprung to life, but it would be some good old jerking off tonight, or head to bed and try to sleep with a hard on. Of course, I chose the former.

The next morning as I began to wipe the sleep out of my eyes, my phone started to ring. I felt a slight annoyance at getting a call at 6 am, but then saw it was Carrie ringing me.

"Hello."

"Good morning, Adam."

"Hey weirdo."

"Ha ha, whatever dork. Hey, I'm just coming up to your apartment, so buzz me in."

"Oh, okay, cool beans, Sissy! See you in a minute."

I hung up, quickly got out of bed and threw on my robe before heading out to unlock the downstairs entry door just as my sister hit the buzzer. I reached over and left apartment door ajar, then headed into the kitchen to make some coffee. I could hear the shower running and figured Kimmy must have gotten up already.

The door swung open and my sister came walking in.

"Knock, knock! Everyone got their clothes on," said then laughed.

I turned towards her with a smirk, swung my robe open towards her, and giving her a quick peek at my flaccid cock, laughed as she froze in place with a shocked expression on her face and said, "Oops, I guess I forgot to wear underwear."

Her shocked face turned into a smile as she moved over to get a cup of coffee and said, "You are so naughty."

"Oh, I am beyond feeling naughty right now, especially after our conversation the other night, Carrie."

She grinned and said, "I don't know what you could possibly be talking about."

"Whatever weirdo, you know, how you said, I made you wet yourself?"

Carrie blushed a bit then chuckled and said as she stirred creamer into her coffee cup, "Oh yeah, that conversation."

I went over and wrapped my arms around her from behind, pressing my body fully against her backside, and hugged her tightly. Carrie leaned her head back against me and let out a slight moan, putting her hand back and lightly brushing the side of my cheek.

"Mmmmmm yes, I have thought about that conversation nearly every minute since," she breathed.

I turned her towards me, as she set her coffee cup down and went right in for a full on, very slow sensuous kiss. Carrie moaned harder into my mouth as our tongues danced together and our bodies pressed close. She had gotten a little softer around the middle and her breasts had gotten bigger since we had last been together, but that was a given after having three kids.

I did not care about that, though, all I had in my thoughts was enjoying this passionate kiss with her and feeling her heat once more. My hands began to explore her body, one running up and down her back and the other, reaching down to massage her soft ass under her jeans.

My cock had fully risen to the occasion and Carrie was not about being shy as she reached down inside my robe and wrapped her hand firmly around my hardness.

We groaned into each other then pulled back from our kiss and stood there together looking at each other in pure wanton lust.

Carrie could barely speak and her eyes were half closed, her hand softly stroking my hard cock, when she said, "God, I have missed you so much, Adam. I really need to feel you inside me again."

I moved one hand around from her ass and dipped it down the front of her, finding the cleft where her jeans molded into her fat pussy lips, and ran my finger slowly up and down, garnering another long drawn out moan from her and pushing her lower half harder against me.

Just then, we heard the bathroom door open. Kimmy had finished showering and went into her room to get dressed. Not that we really needed to hide anything, but that woke the two of us out of sexual stupor for just a brief moment. Carrie looked at me and giggled, then got down in front me, opened my robe and quickly took my cock into her mouth.

Dear God! The instant sensation of her mouth on me just about sent me over the edge! I just looked down at my sister with my mouth hanging open as she went to work on my prick, sucking me deep inside a little further each time until I was literally banging the head of my cock against the back of her throat.

Carrie was the absolute best at oral love from what I remember and of course being married these years, she had only gotten better. She used her hand to milk up from the base as she sucked me with abandonment.

She lifted her mouth off me and growled, "I want your cum, Adam. I want to feel you unload in my mouth and taste you again."

She went back to work on my cock and it was not long before I felt my climax move quickly up from my balls. Yeah, my sister was that fucking good at giving head!

I managed to croak out, "Oh fuck, Sissy, I'm gonna cuuummmmmmmm! FUCK YEAH!"

I tried to be quiet but was failing miserably as the first stream shot out of me and into Carrie's hungry gullet followed quickly by several more pulsing jets after that. She groaned as she took me as deep into her throat as she could, holding me there and giving me a direct line of fire right down her throat.

I looked down at Carrie, her lips stretched thin around prick, her eyes nearly rolled back as she swallowed down hard, gurgling and groaning the only sound coming from her, as she feasted on me.

When I had finished draining into her, Carrie lifted her mouth off of me, licked her lips with a smile, then looked up at me and said, "Mmmmm thanks for the breakfast, Bro."

I just shook my head slowly, grinning back at her, still unable to speak much, and my knees felt like they were turning to rubber. I fastened my robe, just as she stood up to plant a sweet kiss on my lips, just long enough to give me a taste of my own cum still coated on her.

Carrie pulled back from our kiss, whispered and winked at me, just as Kimmy came out of the bedroom, "You better be ready after she leaves for class."

I winked back and nodded.

"Hey there, Mom! Nice surprise seeing you here this morning. What, you couldn't bear not seeing me for the first day of school?"

Carried turned and pulled Kimmy into a hug and replied, "No, I couldn't. You'll always be my little girl and I did not want to miss out on seeing you off today."

Kimmy rolled her eyes and said with a smile, "Oh jeez, Mom."

The three of us, got our coffees and sat down at the table to enjoy some muffins that Carrie had brought, chatting it up about Kimmy's first day, and what to expect, all the while thinking in my own dirty mind about the amazing blowjob Carrie had just given me and how exciting it would be to sink my fat cock into her pussy once again.

12