Kimmy, What the Fuck?!?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Is my attraction to younger women the reason I've been staring at Kim...?

Mark shook off the thoughts that were creeping in.

"Yeah, I..." Allison paused. "Never mind, I must be tired. Seeing things," she cut herself off.

"Maybe you should go lay down," Mark said, concern noticeable in his voice.

"Yeah, that might be a good idea."

"And I'll join you later when I'm done with work," he said as he gave her voluptuous ass a smack.

Allison turned, a smirk on her face now, "Mmmh, I like the thought of that... daddy!"

Mark's heart skipped a beat at his girlfriend's words as the blood rushed to his quickly hardening cock. He loved it when she referred to him as 'daddy' but lately it seemed to be taking on a different meaning.

---

Kimmy had made sure to rub her pussy swollen before dressing fully in her chosen outfit. She wanted to make sure she was so turned on her brain stopped working long enough to prevent her from going forward with her plan. She had set her phone up on her desk to first take video of her moving around and posing. The idea was that if she liked anyone poses, she'd use the phone's still capture feature to take pictures from the video.

She was feeling sexy as she moved around stopping and posing for the camera at times, making sure the lens got good views down her school shirt and bending over far enough for her skirt to ride up her butt showing her bare ass cheeks. When she checked back on the video, she even managed to get a couple of shots of her panty covered pussy while she bent over.

Kimmy giggled to herself as she began to perform a striptease for the camera. She made sure to rub and pull and sway suggestively, the better to entice her father.

If he doesn't fuck me today, then...

The thought trailed off as she noticed she was almost fully nude. She decided to take some mirror selfies in the full body mirror that hung on the back of her door.

Kimmy went to her desk to take her phone in hand before walking over to the mirror. When she reached it, she looked herself over; she was down to just her underwear and was standing there, her naked tits exposed as the demi-bra lifted and presented her perky 38D tits to the world. At some point she had pulled her thong up, high on her hips, making her pretty, bald pussy swell against the fabric and deepening the moisture spot that continued to spread there. Contrasted, though, were her thigh-high socks that looked like black oversized gym tube-socks and clashed with the classy, elegant look of her lingerie but on her, it didn't appear to be out of place. Finally, her Dr. Martens Kendra Fashion boots paired perfectly with her socks and she thought, It doesn't really matter if they don't match once I'm naked and daddy's fucking me!

She took a few snaps in the mirror, posing, each one more provocative than the next. Finally, Kimmy took her party to her bed where she lay down and took more selfies, capping them with some lewd closeups of her fingers in her dripping cunny.

Daddy's cock will be all mine! she thought as an orgasm shook her body with ecstasy.

---

Mark saw the message notification pop up on his phone's screen while he finished typing up an email to send out; his workday was almost over. Turning to see the screen he saw Kimmy's name come across the top of the notifications and saw that it was an <image.png> file that she had sent so he figured it was a new meme or comic or whatever that may have made her laugh or, something else? Not long after, as he was proofing the email he wrote, his phone buzzed and buzzed and buzzed again, all of them notifications from Kimmy and all of them appearing to be image files.

As he hit send on his last email of the day, Mark took up his phone and unlocked it. When the messaging app popped up along with Kimmy's message a barrage of images flooded his screen, so many that the application automatically arranged them in grid and housed the remaining in the gallery that needed opening for him to see them.

At first he was confused, the first few images in the grid seemed to be of Kimmy posing in her uniform. Nothing overt or controversial (other than the alterations she'd made to the uniform), but it did seem odd to Mark that she would be sending him pictures of herself like that. So, he decided to open the gallery to take a look at the rest.

What. The. Fuck?!?

As Mark scrolled through the pictures, they became more and more suggestive. Kimmy bent over, exposing her cleavage to the camera. Kimmy bent over as she exposed her ass to the camera. Kimmy, stripping???

"KIMMY!!!" Mark yelled out unaware of the volume he'd employed in calling his daughter out. He continued scrolling as his heart began to pound out of his chest. Kimmy was standing in front of the mirror half-naked, her (magnificent) breasts hanging out. Kimmy was in bed playing with (fingering) her (delicious cunt) vagina.

Mark was so (enthralled) appalled by what he was seeing that he hadn't even noticed when Kimmy had walked into his office, let alone noticed that she had propped her camera-phone against the bookshelf pointing in the direction of his desk.

"Yes, daddy?" Kimmy asked innocently. She was fully dressed again and drew Mark's attention away from his phone.

"Kimmy!" he yelled, catching himself before repeating in a moderate yet stern voice, "Kimmy! What the fuck?" He punctuated his question by showing her the screen of his phone. On it you could see her biting down on one of her nipples while three of her fingers were buried in her snatch.

Kimmy had anticipated this, and she had been practicing for when it happened. She immediately reacted in fake horror covering her face as she did and exclaimed, "Daddy, no! Oh my god! No no no no!" But with a covered face she knew her dad wouldn't be able to see her wide smile.

After her little acting scene, she rushed to her father's desk leaning over it to try to take the phone away from him. As she did, she made sure to exaggerate her trot to make all her bits and pieces jiggle enticingly and made sure her dad had taken in the scene.

Mark pulled his arm away as Kimmy fell on his desk trying to reach over to grab his phone, but he didn't let her. He also couldn't help but notice how her breasts seemed to move and sway more than usual under her shirt and he immediately thought back to the pictures.

Wait... fuck! I have a fucking hardon for my daughter?!?

As Kimmy began to plead with him again Mark interrupted her and said, "Kimmy, baby. Seriously, what the fuck is this?"

Kimmy walked around his desk and fell to her knees in front of him and began to beg, "Daddy, please, those weren't meant for you. I promise. Please, please delete them?"

"Not meant for me? Honey, who were they meant for?" he asked, a pang of jealousy running through his core.

Kimmy began to run her hands up and down Mark's legs as he sat over her, she made sure to "accidentally" rub her fingers across what she was certain was his throbbing member and continued to plead.

Mark could feel her hands exploring but not realizing that it was on purpose. Setting his phone down he grabbed her by the wrists and shook her asking once more, "Kimberly Marie Wilson! I asked you a question!"

Kimmy continued with her fake sobbing; she was actually very turned on by the whole thing. The way her father had taken hold of her and demanded answers had gotten her juices flowing once again. Looking up at him, Kimmy continued with her plan and said, "There's... there's this guy, daddy. This, um, older guy."

Mark released the hard grip from her wrists but didn't completely let go.

"He's... well, he's amazing, daddy. He listens to me and talks to me. He's caring and generous," she said as she pulled her hands away from his grip. Kimmy placed her hands on her father's lap again and began to run them up and down his legs as she continued, "He makes me laugh, daddy. And he makes me feel pretty... beautiful. He makes me feel sexy."

Kimmy was now openly rubbing her hands up and down Mark's legs. She was making contact with his stretched-out shaft that was clearly outlined in his pants leg. At that moment it dawned on him who she was talking about.

Holy shit! They were meant for me!

"Kimmy, honey, what are you doing?" Mark asked.

You can't let this get out of control, Mark.

As Kimmy let her father ask the question she stood from where she was kneeling and began to climb onto her father's office chair placing her legs on each side of him and straddled his lap. She let her arms fall on each side of Mark's head, resting on his shoulders and she leaned in and without hesitation kissed his lips gently. When she pulled back, she asked, "What does it look like I'm doing, daddy?"

Mark had wrapped his arms around his daughter's back and was now hugging her close. "It looks like you're doing something very naughty, baby. Something you shouldn't be doing," he answered her back. Smiling, Kimmy let out a tender giggle and then passionately kissed her father full on the lips. Their tongues quickly invaded each other's mouth as they freely explored one another.

After what seemed like minutes of passionate kissing and exploring Kimmy broke their make out session and asked her dad, "Which picture did you like the most, daddy?"

Mark breathed heavily, a million thoughts crossing his mind. "We shouldn't be doing this, honey. You shouldn't be sending pictures like that to your father, let alone making out with him," he said ignoring her question.

At his answer, Kimmy reached down between them and felt the length of her father's penis and she squeezed through his pants. "I think your cock begs to differ, daddy," and she punctuated her statement with a giggle.

Mark could only groan his approval. He'd lost this battle and, if he was honest with himself, he had no intention of fighting back at all. "Daddy loved seeing how you stretched your little princess cunt out with your fingers, baby." he answered her question making sure to use the foulest words he could think of at the moment.

Kimmy's eyes went wide at her father's words. She knew how sexy and amazing he was, but she never thought he'd be able to be filthy and naughty, too. She smiled at him and said, "Mmmh, daddy! I was pretending it was your big, fat, daddy cock that was doing that to me."

Without another word she stood from his lap and jumped on his desk, spreading her long, sexy, sock-clad legs for him; a boot on each side of his chair she said, "Eat my kitty, daddy? I want to feel your tongue running up and down my slit making it nice and wet for your cock!"

Mark wasted no time. He pulled the cloth of his daughter's panties to the side to reveal what he'd seen in the picture, her delectable, perfectly shaven pussy. Licking his lips in anticipation he dove in covering her entire sex with his mouth. Sucking gently at first to create an air-tight seal he extended his tongue and took a long, slow, powerful lap of his daughter's cunt with the flat of his tongue making her shiver in pleasure.

As her body shook uncontrollably, Kimmy reached a hand to her father's head and gripped it by the hair. "Fuck, daddy!" she yelped at her father's ministrations. "You do that so well!"

Pulling away at this, Mark looked up from between his daughter's legs and saw that she'd ripped her shirt open and was pawing at her massive mounds and he said, "Do what, princess?"

Kimmy looked down and saw her father's eyes staring back at her. She defiantly said, "Eat my fucking cunt, daddy!" and she pulled his face back onto her sopping wet pussy.

Mark could have continued delighting in his daughter's nectar for hours but he, too, wanted to get off, so after being completely sure that she was more than lubricated with his spit, he stood from his chair and let his pants drop as he stood. His 7", girthy cock stood at attention before him as he pulled his shirt off. Kimmy had propped herself up on her elbows to watch her father undress and licked her fingers before beginning to rub her pussy, watching him.

"Oh, daddy! I love your big, fat daddy cock," Kimmy whispered knowing the dirty talk was helping rev her father up. For his part, Mark never thought that he had a big dick but, like any other red-blooded human man, it never hurt to hear it.

Completely naked, Mark took a few tugs at his engorged member looking at the vision that was his daughter splayed over his work desk as she rubbed her kitty with her hand and said, "Are you going to fuck me now, daddy? Are you going to fuck your little girl like the cock-whore that she really is? Do you want to stick that monster tool in me and pound my pussy until I cum all over you?"

"Fuck, Kimmy! Where did you learn to talk like that?" Mark asked her, a wide smile on his face as he continued to masturbate over his daughter.

"I listen, daddy," she said. "I pay attention when you fuck your slut Allison."

Allison!

A pang of regret and panic hit Mark at that moment and Kimmy knew she had made a mistake bringing her up. She quickly reached between them and took hold of her father's cock and began to tug and jerk it and pulled him close. "That's an issue for another time, daddy," she said, rubbing the head of her dad's cock up and down her dripping gash. "Right now, you need to stick that lewd baby-maker up my fucking pussy and claim your little daughter as your own."

Mark felt his panic melt away and his body push forward as his daughter's folds hugged the girth of his shaft and welcomed him into the tightest little pussy he'd ever been in.

"Daddyyyyyyyyyyyy!" Kimmy shrieked. A scream so loud that the neighbors undoubtedly heard, but Mark was now in a different world, one that involved only his daughter and him.

"Holy shit, Kimmy, baby! Daddy's fucking you! Daddy's fucking his little girl's pussy!" Mark grunted as he began to pump his shaft in and out of his daughter's waiting twat.

The sounds of slapping flesh filled the room as Kimmy filled the air with lewd encouragement of her dad. "Fuck me, daddy! Fuck your little slut! I'm going to be your slut forever and ever, daddy! You make me feel so good when you fuck me like this!"

Mark could only grunt his approval, "Yes baby, daddy's fucking you like the cheap whore that you've been acting like. You like having your father's cock in your tight, little cunt?"

"Yes, daddy! I love it! I'm cumming! I'm fucking cumming, dad!"

As Kimmy shook with her first of many orgasms, Mark stepped back to admire his work, continuing to tug at his member, making sure he didn't lose his erection. Drool dripped down the corner of his daughter's mouth as her eyes seemed to cross in delirium.

When Kimmy's breathing regulated and she regained part of her composure she scooted off her father's work desk, her heeled boots hitting the floor, she strutted toward him removing the remaining rag that was her shirt, completely displaying her naked tits that were being held up by the shelf-bra she wore. She also made a point of bending over to remove her thong panties leaving her there with only her skirt, socks and boots on.

Reaching her father, Kimmy took hold of his cock, removing his hand and began to stroke while she pulled his face down to hers to meet in a passionate kiss. When she broke the kiss she only said, "Thank you, daddy," before dropping to her knees and engulfing the entirety of her father's cock in her mouth.

The mixture of her juices and her father's copious amounts of pre-cum blended in her mouth as she eagerly lapped, slobbered, and drooled over his dick. For his part, Mark took hold of his daughter's pigtails and partially guided her ministrations, effectively fucking her mouth.

When he felt her delicate hands on his thighs pushing away, he let her head go allowing her to take a long gasp of air. Kimmy stood up, and without a word, turned around and bent over her daddy's desk. Mark was mesmerized by her beauty and sexiness as he watched her bent over before him and she lifted her skirt to let it rest over the small of her back.

Once in position, Kimmy took a long look at her phone on the bookcase and smiled into the camera before turning her head and looking at her dad over her shoulder and said, "Fuck me like a bitch, daddy. Come destroy your little princess' pussy."

Mark didn't need any more encouragement as he walked up behind his little girl. Kimmy once more turned towards the camera wanting to capture the moment her daddy entered her quivering pussy. As Mark lined up to her entrance, he reached over with his other hand and took hold of his daughter's pigtails to hold as reigns and without warning plunged into the depths of her waiting cunt.

Kimmy's mouth formed an ecstatic 'O', but no sound came out as Mark began to pump slowly and rhythmically into her vice-like pussy. "Is this what you wanted, little girl? Your daddy riding your pussy?"

Kimmy's voice was caught in her throat and she tried to nod her head as her father pulled on her hair forcefully making her face the ceiling. When she was finally able to catch her breath, she purred out an answer: "Yes daddy, ride me like a mare that needs breaking in!"

Mark liked the image and submission of his daughter. He could see her face from the side as her eyes half-closed she was completely turned over to being used by her father. The tip of her tongue hung out as little yelping sounds escaped her throat with each powerful thrust of his strokes.

Yigh!

Yigh!

Yigh!

Watching his daughter turn into a ragdoll, Mark realized he was now the proud owner of a new fuck-doll to use at his leisure; and wanting to experiment with his new toy Mark stuck his thumb in his mouth to make it slick with drool. Satisfied he looked down, looking at his daddy-cock splitting open his daughter's gaping cunt and how her inner pussy lips clung to his fat shaft, he also admired at how her puckered little asshole seemed to be kissing back at him. A new target for him to try out.

Slowly he lowered his hand, with his soaking thumb, and placed it over his daughter's ample ass. Before Kimmy knew what was happening, Mark pressed his thumb to her puckered sphincter rubbing his thumb all over it.

"DADDYYYY!!!"

Mark laughed at her revival as he finished pushing his thumb into her asshole.

"YES, DADDY! FINGER MY ASSHOLE!" Her father's new stimulation brought her back from her pleasure puddled state and Kimmy began to push back on him and looked over her shoulder again. "Fuck me, motherfucker! Fuck your fucking slut daughter! Make me your cum loving whore, daddy!"

Mark cackled once more at her invigoration and began to pound into her tight cunt. "Whatever my princess wants... Humph, my princess gets!"

After what felt like an eternity, Kimmy shrieked once more, "Cumming! I'm cumming, daddy! I want you to cum with me, too, daddy!"

"Yes, baby. I'm so close, too!"

As Kimmy's orgasm hit her again, she lost control of her limbs and her entire torso just fell onto her father's desk as she was only being held up by her daddy's cock pounding into her.

"I'm so close, baby. Daddy is about to cum soon!"

Without notice or encouragement Kimmy detached herself from her father and got on her knees in front of him, "Cum on me, daddy! Cover me in your spunk! Make me sticky with your tasty love!"

That was all the encouragement he needed. Mark exploded onto his daughter's face as rope after rope of cum erupted from the head of his cock. Kimmy, for her part, seemed to be scooping up her father's cum as fast as she could and rubbing into her face or her pussy or into her mouth to taste the fruits of her labor.