Kimmy, What the Fuck?!?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As only drops of his cum were clinging to the head of his cock, Mark let out a long, audible sigh and said, "Holy fucking shit, babygirl. You... we are insane!"

"That was the hottest fucking thing in the world, daddy! I love you so much! Thank you for making me your cum-hungry whore!"

As she finished her sentence, Kimmy got to her feet. Cum covered her pretty face as she continued to scoop globs into her mouth or rubbed it on her naked tits. She walked over to the bookshelf to take hold of the phone she had placed there, and Mark watched her intently noticing the device for the first time.

"You recorded us?" He didn't sound particularly surprised or horrified at this.

"Yes, daddy. I hope you don't mind, but I wanted to capture our first time together," Kimmy said, her voice filled with sweet innocence again.

"I... yeah. OK. But you need to share a copy with daddy, OK?" Mark ordered her before continuing, "Fuck, I hope we didn't wake Allison up! She wasn't feeling too well earlier."

Kimmy stood by the bookcase for a few moments concentrated on her phone as she stopped the recording and saw the door was slightly ajar. As she peered into the dark hallway without hinting what she was doing her eyes adjusted and she saw the puddled mess that was Allison's body on the floor. Her turtleneck was completely discarded, and her leggings pulled down around her ankles. Her heaving tits covered in sweat as three fingers were still buried in her spread pussy. It looked like she was coming back to her senses, so Kimmy moved away so as to not be seen by her.

"I wouldn't worry too much about her, daddy. I think everything will work out fine."

This is going to be oh so very fun! Kimmy thought as her daddy stood there taking in his beautiful new slut-daughter fuck-toy.