Kimmy's Adventures - Lesbian Orgy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After the metal ceremony the quartet were posing for pictures before a group of photographers. They were just about finished when I heard La La yell, "Wait can we get one more?"

When the paparazzi consented, I heard La La yell, "Hey Kimmy come here!"

I looked around and pointed at myself like "who me?" Then I saw them all nod their heads and frantically wave their arms in response. Somewhat confused and a bit hesitant I jogged over to my four friends. They positioned me in the middle of them with Princess and Lina on my right and Mena and La La on my left.

"Okay ladies, cheese on three!" one comedian cameraman yelled.

The four of us glanced at each other mischievously, counted to three and yelled "Freeeak!" We all erupted in laughter.

A copy of that photo, with our wide toothy grins, hangs in my house till this day and I can't help but think of that wild afternoon when I look at it.