The Love Stimulator

Story Info
Bored mothers find love through a shared toy.
3.7k words
4.75
21k
31

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 03/04/2024
Created 02/07/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LadyBuxom
LadyBuxom
130 Followers

=======

A quick story of four bored married mothers discovering a shared lover for lesbian sex through their new 'Clit Master Stimulator 9000.'

========

I just finished the morning school run and was walking home when I saw three of the other mothers that I am friends with as they stood suspiciously in the alleyway between the hardware store and the corner shop where a lot of us get our packages delivered too. I waved to them, but the three of them were transfixed as they stood in a circle around an open package one of them must have just got. Although they were doing their best not to attract any attention, my mom radar was on full alert and my curiosity was peaked, so I snuck up on them.

"What's that?" I asked over my friend Emma's shoulder.

Emma--a plump, brunette, mother of three, who worked as a copy editor--jumped and let out a tiny scream. "Nothing!" cried Emma as she quickly spun around and shoved the cardboard box behind her.

Rachel--a tall, thin, stay at home mum to one who was slowly going mad from the isolation--quickly tried to look casual, while Anna--a blond, sporty mother of twins who recently broke her arm while skiing in France and was now in a full arm cast from her bicep down--swung her bound arm about wildly as she tried to run away, but in the process accidentally clipped the box that Emma was trying to hide behind her back. This sent the box and its contents flying through the air.

Whatever they were hiding, it was still wrapped in its plastic box as it hit the concrete and rattled down the alleyway to their collective horror. When it came to a stop, I elbowed Rachel out of the way and pushed passed Emma to see what it was. "Clit Master Stimulator 9000," I read out loud, not quite knowing what I was seeing.

Emma screamed again and then roughly pushed past me before she snatched the toy off the ground and stuffed it back in the cardboard box she was carrying.

"What is that?" I demanded as I wedged myself in between the other mothers to get a better look.

"It's a...." Emma paused to look around to make sure no one else was about to sneak up on them. "It's a clitoral stimulator," Emma said ever so quietly.

"I can read that," I said as I attempted to touch it only to have Emma pull the box away, "but what does it do?"

Five minutes later the four of us were sat around Emma's kitchen table as we waited for our steaming hot cups of tea to cool down, while Rachel nervously vaped. In the middle of the table sat the clitoral stimulator still in its packaging as the four of us stared at it as if it was about to speak.

"So, what does it do?" I asked again.

"It's a clitoral stimulator," Emma said nervously as she took a tiny sip of tea.

"I can read that," I said a little snarkier than I should have. "Sorry."

"It's a little vacuum that sucks on your...um...clit," Rachel said a little on edge as she blew out a great, bubble gum scented cloud of smoke across the table which momentarily hung and twisted around the device.

"My friend Claire from work," Emma started before she got distracted, "you know the one who came out with us for Christmas drinks back in December."

"I don't think I met her," I said. "Remember I couldn't come out that night because my husband was out of town for work, and I thought the kids had chicken pox."

The three other women nodded their heads to let me know that they emphasised with my pain.

Emma lowered her voice and leaned in, although she knew full well that her house was empty, "Claire from work and her husband were having some troubles in the bedroom. He couldn't make her orgasm at all, no matter what he tried. Things were so bad that they were on the verge of getting a divorce. Then, for a joke, a friend of Claire sent her an article from the Guardian in which they rated the best new sex toys on the market, and this one ranked number one." Emma said as she nervously pointed to the Clit Master Stimulator 9000 that sat in the middle of her kitchen table. "So, Claire bought one for herself, and the first time she used it, she said she came in three seconds!"

"No!" the whole table gasped in unison.

"Seriously," said Emma. "She absolutely swore that she did."

"Did it save her marriage?" I asked.

"Absolutely not," confirmed Emma. "They divorced a month later, but she is much happier now and her skin and hair looks fabulous."

"I could really use a good orgasm right about now," moaned Anna as she held up her broken arm. "It's so hard to get off while in a damn cast."

I staired down at the strange toy and I could feel a stirring down below in my panties that I hoped no one else would notice. "Should we open it?" I eventually asked cautiously.

The three other women looked at me in horror.

"I don't know," said Emma whose face suddenly was flushed.

"I can't," said Anna as she showed us her full arm cast and sling again.

I quickly exchanged a knowing glance with Rachel who instantly snatched the package off of the table and tore it open like she was a hungry animal. A second later she slammed the toy down in front of me. The other three women watched me with large eyes as I carefully reached down and picked up the stimulator.

It fit perfectly into the palm of my hand and had a soft black rubber nub, like mouth, on its head. With my thumb I reached over and thumbed the controls and instantly came alive in my hand as it began to vibrate and make a soft sucking noise. I looked up and all the women's eyes were on me which made me suddenly nervous, so I thrusted the stimulator over to Emma.

Emma let the stimulator hum on the table for a second before she carefully picked it up. She turned it over and around like it was a priceless ancient artifact and then gingerly she reached up and put her index finger over the little black mouth. "Oh!" exclaimed Emma as she pulled her finger off the nub with a pop.

"Let me see it," demanded Rachel who passed her vape off to Anna, who took a hit. Rachel had a hungry look in her eyes as she quickly thumbed through the device's settings and turned it up to max.

When Rachel looked up from the toy all of us staired at her wondering what she would do next.

"Should I try it?" Rachel eventually asked in her gravelly voice.

"Yes," said Emma a little breathless.

Rachel quickly reached under the table and undid her trousers and with a clank we heard the buckle of her belt hit the tiles on Emma's kitchen floor. With her free hand, Rachel then pulled her panties to the side. "Here we go," Rachel said as she reached and started to explore down between her thighs with Emma's new toy.

"Oh!" Rachel suddenly lurched forward like she had just been punched in the gut.

"Does it hurt?" I mindlessly blurted out.

"No," gasped Rachel, "Not fucking at all," she spit out before she slapped her hand down on the kitchen table and her whole body began to shake and splutter.

Then no more than 45 seconds later, Me, Anna and Emma all sat there and watch with our mouths wide open as Rachel came at Emma's kitchen table.

"Fuck me," Rachel spluttered out as she set the wet stimulator onto the table in front of us before she snatched her vape back from Anna and took a big drag. "I must get one of those."

Emma and I quickly exchanged glances and then she snatched the Clit Master Stimulator 9000 from the table before I could, like a hungry child fighting over leftovers. She was happy with her victory for about a second before it dawned on her there was now an obligation for her to use her new toy.

Emma set the stimulator on the table in front of her and stood up. For a second, she looked like she was about to tell us all to get the fuck out of her house, but instead she quickly began to unbutton her jeans.

We all watched on as she pushed them down to the ground and kicked them off, showing us her large white thighs and black panties. To my shock, my mouth involuntarily became wet when I watched her slide her panties down to the ground next to me and I saw her hairy pussy.

Emma snatched up the stimulator, pushed her chair back, and then leaned forward until her big boobs were nearly touching the table. She spread her legs wide until her foot ended up between my legs. Then carefully Emma began to run the stimulator down her front until suddenly she gasped. "Jesus Christ!"

The whole table shook when the stimulator hit Emma's clit.

I couldn't help myself, so I softly placed my hand on Emma's knee, and I could feel her whole body was trembling. I peeked around her large arse to see if I could get a better view of the action and when I did, I saw that Rachel had the same idea.

"Jesus Christ!" shouted Emma again as she gasped for air and then suddenly bore down. "I've never...oh god!" She moaned as she reached down and snatched my hand up off the table and began to squeeze it hard as she came. She held on for several seconds as her face was frozen with pleasure before she simply collapsed onto her kitchen table.

Anna and I looked at each other in shock over Emma's body while Rachel grinned.

I let Emma lay there for several seconds with her eyes closed, until I eventually pulled her upright and back into her seat.

"I've never orgasmed like that," Emma said out of breath as she reluctantly dropped the stimulator, still sucking away, onto the table in front of her.

From the other side of her, Rachel, still coming down off her own orgasm a few minutes earlier, leaned in and gave Emma a big kiss on the mouth. Then Emma, who was still holding my hand, pulled me in close for a kiss too. Her brow was sweaty, and her breath was coming in great gasps as she planted a wet kiss full on my mouth.

"My turn!" shouted Anna who was already on her feet trying to get her broken arm out of her sling. "But I'm going to need some help."

Rachel obliged and quickly began to help Anna out of her sling and then out of her trousers. Aside from the broken arm, Anna was very athletic and surprisingly muscular with abs and all.

Emma and I all stopped to gawk at her beautiful body when Anna awkwardly slipped off her panties with her off hand. She was reasonably clean shaven with a surprisingly large clit that poked out the top of her slit.

"Help me on to the table," Anna demanded as she held out her good hand to Rachel.

Emma and I quickly grabbed our tea mugs and the biscuits off the table, while Rachel helped Anna up onto the table, and then helped her lay down on to her back.

Anna then spread her legs as she attempted to paw at her pussy with her broken arm. Rachel instantly knew what she needed to do and snatched the stimulator off the table. She gave it a quick lick and then moved down in between Anna's legs.

Emma, who was still naked from the waist down, and I took up on either side of Anna as Rachel began to threaten Anna with the new toy.

"Hold open her pussy," Rachel demanded of Emma and me.

Emma didn't waste any time and reached right in a grabbed Anna's right inner lip and pulled it wide, revealing Anna's beautiful red pussy.

I was a little more cautious as I nervously reached down and attempted to carefully pinch the corner of Anna's left lip. "Sorry, its just that I've never touched another woman down there," I stammered out.

"Really?" asked Emma from across the table as she stood over Anna. "I thought everyone had that one friend in school that would let you touch her?"

Rachel vigorously nodded her head in agreement. "I went to an all-girls Catholic boarding school. It was amazing all the things we put up in each other."

"I never had a lesbian friend," said Anna as she looked up at me with her big blue eyes. "But I wish I would have. Now grab my flap, you won't hurt me."

I tentatively reached in with two fingers into Anna's pussy. It was hot and wet to the touch which caused the hairs on my arms to stand up. Then I grabbed on to her lip a little harder than I thought I should have and pulled.

Anna groaned reassuringly as one of my fingers brushed past her large clit. Then she laid back on the kitchen table before she reached around with her good arm and rested it on my arse.

Rachel smiled and then with great precision placed the stimulator directly on Anna's hard clit.

"AGGGHHH!" Anna began to scream and within a few seconds her body began to contort as she had her first orgasm since the accident.

"Holy shit," I exclaimed as I watched on in awe.

"I think we have a new record!" said Rachel with a grin as she pulled the stimulator off Anna's hard clit and gave it another quick lick.

"No Please," Anna whimpered as she pulled up her t-shirt and then pulled down her bra, exposing her hard nipples on top of her little A-cup breast. "Just one more orgasm, please," she begged.

Anna, Emma, and Rachel all looked at me for it was my turn next. I shrugged in approval and then I reached down and began to play with Anna's hard nipple. Rachel licked her lips before she began to line the stimulator up for another go.

"Wait!" panted Anna as she lifted up her head and looked at Rachel with her big blue eyes. "Do you mind using your tongue for a minute before we try again with the stimulator?"

Emma and I shot each other a look, while we watched Rachel simply drop face first into Anna's hairless pussy.

"Oh, thank god," Anna moaned as she squeezed my arse with her good hand and smiled up at me as Rachel ate her out. "So much better than my husband. He tries. Honestly, he does, but...oh!" squeaked Anna.

I was suddenly very wet as I watched Anna get ate out. I could feel Rachel's face on my hand as I still held Anna's lip open as Rachel worked her tongue into Anna's pussy.

Across from me, Emma who was still naked from the waist down, had a hungry look in her eyes as she rubbed her free hand up and down Anna's wash board stomach. Suddenly she bent down and began to suck on Anna's nipple.

Anna laid back and smiled up at me as she enjoyed the attention from the two women. Then her hand began to wonder as she began to rub it across my arse before she reached down and felt the wet spot between my thighs.

Rachel came up from Anna's pussy and took a deep breath of air before she wiped her face dry. "Are you ready?" she asked Anna as she held up the stimulator.

"Oh, fuck yes," Anna said to Rachel as she continued to rub my wet spot through my jeans.

I returned the favour and gave Anna's now very wet pussy a little rub before Rachel went back to work with the toy. Anna instantly closed her eyes as soon as Rachel found her clit and within seconds she started to moan.

Emma pulled Anna's nipple from her mouth and then moved up and tongue kissed Anna. While doing so she reached down between her legs and began to rub her pussy.

By now I was dripping wet. The other three women had already came once and it was my turn. I pulled my hands from Anna, undid my jeans, and dropped them down to the floor.

Anna instantly slid her surprisingly rough hands inside my panties and began to finger me.

"Oh! Oh!" grunted Anna as she came again with Emma's tongue in her mouth.

"My turn!" I accidently shouted out as Anna pushed her fingers in me deep.

Emma sat up and saw that I had my jeans off, so she finished getting naked too. She pulled off her top and bra, to show us her healthy breast and huge rock-hard nipples.

Rachel also sat up and licked the stimulator clean once again.

"Move damn it," I playfully cursed Anna as I began to pushed her off the table. Emma gave Anna a hand and pulled her off the other side. I quickly climbed up on the table and was there on my knees as I pulled off my top and bra as well.

"Can you eat my pussy while you're there?" Emma pined as she rubbed as her hairy pussy.

"I've never," I got out before I felt Rachel reach up a hand from behind and started to explore my pussy. Anna then ran to the other side of the table to put one of my nipples in her mouth.

Before I could answer Emma, she quickly climbed up on the table, laid down on her back, and began to scoot her hairy pussy into place. Then she pulled her dark hairy lips wide.

From behind me, Rachel pulled her fingers from my pussy and then put her wet hand on my shoulder before she began to force me down face first into Emma's hairy pussy. Her pussy was dripping wet, and I could feel it's heat on my cheeks. It also had a wonderfully dirty smell to it. I barely slipped my tongue out of my mouth and into her folds before she grabbed my head and with both hands, she pulled me up until my mouth was directly on her clit.

I began to lick Emma's tiny love nub when between my own legs I felt Rachel start to use the stimulator. It took a second for Rachel to hit the right spot but when she did, "Oh my god," I cried into Emma's pussy, as Emma held my head down. Then on my back I felt something hard, heavy, and rough as Anna rested her broken arm on my back before she reached around with her good hand and began to rub my arse hole. I was already on edge before, but now my world was starting to throb as Rachel with the stimulator worked my clit. Suddenly Anna's finger was joined by Rachel's tongue as she began to rim my arse, and within seconds my whole world exploded.

I came so hard that I cried. And I don't mean just a few tears. I mean I ugly cried so hard that Emma pulled my head from her pussy to see if I was okay. When it was clear that I wasn't okay, she pulled me up to lay down next to her on the table.

"Are you okay?" asked Anna as she stood naked over me as she stroked my hair.

"I broke her," said Rachel, with a smug look on her face, as she turned off the stimulator and reached for her vape.

"There, there," cooed Emma as I laid sandwiched between her big breast as she wiped the tears, and her own pussy juices from my face.

It took me nearly a minute before I caught my breath, stopped crying, and was able to talk again. "Whatever my husband and I have been doing in the bedroom was nothing like that." I finally got out.

Emma hugged me and gave me a soft kiss on the lips while Anna awkwardly, but affectionally, rubbed her cast on my stomach.

Rachel smiled on at the tender scene, and tried to be nonchalant as she could, as she went about fully removing her trousers and panties before she asked, "do you three mind if I have another go?"

Anna, Emma, and I gave each other a quick glance and then Emma answered for us, "sure, go ahead."

"Excellent," said Rachel as she pulled off her top too. "Oh, and can I get one of you to sit on my face?"

"I can do that," I said as I wiped away the last few tears and got up from Emma's arms.

========

An hour, and at least twenty more orgasms between the four of us later we sat naked around Emma's kitchen table as we waited for our second cup of tea that morning to cool once again. The four of us were shattered as we watched the stimulator as it sat quietly in an odd puddle in the middle of the table.

"We probably shouldn't have done that," said Anna eventually as she took a drag off of Rachel's vape and handed it back.

"Yeah," the four of us shook our head in agreement.

"So, you're saying that we definitely shouldn't do it again?" Rachel asked slowly as she massaged her sore jaw muscles.

"Let's not go that far," said Emma cautiously as she rested her naked breast on the table. "I think its important that we all recognize that it was all the Clit Master Stimulator 9000's fault."

"I fucking love that toy," Rachel said in all earnest.

"Me too," everyone agreed.

"But next time we do need a few more Clit Master Stimulator 9000s to go around," said Emma as she fought back a yawn.

"And a few more dildos wouldn't hurt either," added Anna as she opened and shut her good hand. "Maybe a strap-on or two would be nice."

"Yeah," we all agreed before we lapsed into a long silence as we watched our tea cool.

"At least, we definitely shouldn't tell our husbands about this," I eventually added. "They would just turn this into something weird."

LadyBuxom
LadyBuxom
130 Followers