Kimmy's Adventures - The Gang Bang

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But how exactly? I remembered we didn't have any napkins, so that was out. I didn't want to be so conspicuous as to lean over and finish him with my mouth. Then I remembered the popcorn. I took my hand off his balls, quickly picked the bucket up off the floor and pointed his dick at the wide mouth of the container. With my other hand still on his cock, I increased my rubbing.

About a dozen strokes later I felt Harrison's muscular body tense. Luckily for us, his audible grunt was covered by the sounds of a loud car chase that was blaring from the theater sound system at the same time. Thanks to just enough light provided from the movie screen, I watched in awe, as jet after jet of cum shot from his cock, coating the popcorn inside. Some of his seed drooled down the length of his shaft and collected in the web of my hand.

I saw the last dribble or two drop from the tip of Harrison's dick into the container, then looked to see he was still gripping on to the arm rests for dear life while trying to catch his breath. I leaned in quickly and pecked him on the lips.

Then I had a devilish idea. I removed my cum smeared hand from his deflating cock, dipped it into the popcorn bucket, grabbed a handful of the slime covered kernels, and deposited it into my wide open mouth.

"Yummm!" I said as I tasted the combination of salty and earthy flavors on my tongue before swallowing. "You want?" I asked sticking my hand back in the barrel.

Harrison shook his head emphatically as he watched me down the next helping then lick my hand of the remnants like a cat cleaning itself. As I finished up, he adjusted himself, pulled his cock back through the fly of his boxers, then used the inside of the underwear to wipe his dick. Finally he pulled his shorts up to his waist and closed the zipper and button.

"Holy shit, you're freaky!" he exclaimed.

"Yeah, I've been told that before." I said, a little too loud just as the volume of the sound effects in the theater quieted. A moment later the popcorn bucket dropped from my hand and made a thud when it hit the floor.

All of a sudden the older couple sitting two rows in front of us turned in our direction. The guy gave us a withering glare, while the woman gave me a knowing grin.

"Sorry!" I whispered sheepishly. They turned their attention back to the screen.

I buried my head into Harrison's chest to stifle my giggle. When I was finally under control I told him I wanted to leave. He wholeheartedly agreed.

"Grab the pop corn and throw it out," Harrison implored.

"Na ah!" I said shaking my head. "Give the cleanup crew a surprise."

And with that we left the theater.

"You crazy girl!" he said once outside. "We're lucky we didn't get caught."

"Tell me you didn't enjoy that?" I retorted. He just smiled.

""So what do you want to do now?" he asked innocently.

"Listen Harrison," I began, looking at him seriously, "if you don't take me to your place and fuck my brains out, I'm going to ask Professor Simon for a new partner on Monday."

With that, Harrison grabbed my hand and we ran to his car. I'm surprised we didn't get into an accident on our way to his place the way we couldn't keep our hands off each other. He explained that he lived in a two bedroom apartment with one of his teammates who happened to be an offensive lineman. However, his roomie was away for the weekend.

Knowing we didn't have to worry about anyone else being in the apartment, I attacked Harrison as soon as he closed the door behind us. We left a trail of clothes all the way to the bedroom. We were both naked by the time we hit the bed.

Over the next couple hours we wore each other out. We licked, sucked and fucked in a half-dozen or more positions and Harrison filled three condoms before we collapsed into each others arms and fell into a satisfied sleep.

I woke the next day to sun peering through the blinds while Harrison showed he was a brave man as he sucked on my ripe "morning pussy". I held onto his head as my orgasm peaked, then pulled him up for a big, tasty kiss.

We had one more sensual fuck before we showered up and he took me back to my apartment. He'd already had plans with some of his teammates for the day, so we agreed that we'd see each other at class the following morning.

"Hey Freaky, that you?" Mena yelled from her beddroom as I entered our apartment.

"Yeah," I responded, as I opened her door and entered her room. She was still laying in bed in a long tee-shirt. I walked wearily towards her and collapsed on the mattress next to her."

"Someone have a good time?" she asked with a big smile on her face.

"Holy Fuck Meen!" I began, smiling uncontrollably. "He was fucking Amazing!. He was kind and loving and assertive and dominant and even a little kinky."

"Yeah, like how?" she asked excitedly.

"Oh, my god," I started. "At one point he had me get in reverse cowgirl, put his arms so his biceps were under my knees forcing my legs up and open, with his forearms against my shoulder blades. He then grabbed two bunches of hair on either side of my head and thrust his cock in and out of me like a jack hammer. He pounded me till I started squirting all over the place like a busted pipe."

"Oh that boy watches porn," she laughed. "That's a definite porn move."

I nodded in agreement. Thing is a lot of guys watch porn. Not every guy can execute that move.

"Oh my god I don't believe my luck!" I moaned, cupping my face in my hands.

"Why? What's wrong?" Mena asked with concern.

"Meen, I think I'm falling in love with the guy!" I said, removing my hands from my face and staring at the ceiling. "He's not just incredible in bed, he's a really good person."

"And this is a problem because...???" she asked not understanding.

"He has football and I have cross-country starting in a month," I said dejectedly. "We both have goals after college of being professional athletes, and to achieve those goals we're going to have to be selfish and dedicate all our time and energy to our training and school work.

"I can't do all of that and make a relationship work," I went on. "That's why I broke up with my high school boy friend before I went away to college. And I certainly can't expect Harrison to compromise his goals and dreams."

Mena looked compassionately at me and grabbed my hand. "I know you like this guy, but don't get stressed out. You just met. You have about a month of summer class left before you both have to really start concentrating on your sports.

"Take one day at a time," she counseled. "Enjoy each other's company. And worse case scenario when the class is over is that you part knowing you have made a good friend. And maybe also a 'fuck buddy?!' "

We looked at each other and busted into laughter.

"Yeah, I guess you're right," I said, still not certain.

A minute later Mena looked at me and asked, "So does this mean you're going to be exclusive with him for the next month, or are we still 'fuck buddies' too?"

"What do you think?" I responded smiling. Then I pulled her towards me, embraced her, and kissed her soft lips passionately. We spent the rest of the morning pleasuring each other.

xxxx

The next day Harrison and I met before class at the student union food court for a quick breakfast before heading to class. He greeted me with a peck on the lips which surprised me a little but I willingly accepted it.

As we walked to class, we shared how we spent the rest of our Sunday. I left out the part about Mena and me. Eventually I would open up to him about my bi-sexuality and desire for multiple partners. However, in that moment I just told him how I ran some errands, did laundry, and read the next chapter of our text. We got a few looks from some of our classmates as we walked into class together.

After class I told Harrison that I was going to start my pre-season weight program that day. He told me he had to do his lifting routine also, and wondered if I'd want to do mine in the weight room that is dedicated just for the football program. I happily agreed.

Upon getting to the sports complex I used the women's locker room and changed. He told me to meet him outside the football weight room once I was dressed. He did a double take when he saw me walk out wearing pink spandex shorts that came to mid thigh and a matching halter style sports bra that left little to the imagination.

"Is something the matter?" I asked with a wide grin while I fixed my hair into a tight pony tail, then kneeled down and tightened the laces on my white running shoes.

"I'm just afraid some of the guys might get distracted and drop a barbell on themselves when they get sight of you."

"I have a tee-shirt I can put on if you want," I said giggling, pointing to my gym bag.

"That's not necessary as far as I'm concerned," Harrison commented, as he opened the door to the gym and held it for me like a gentleman.

I no sooner entered the weight room when I came face to face with a five of the largest men I'd seen in my entire life. All of their hulking figures were close to six-and-a-half-feet tall and averaged 300-lbs. Walton Hampton, nick named Ton(Tun) was sitting on a weight bench, while the other four men were standing in a semi-circle around him."

"Ewwwww Weeee! Girrrrl, you fine looking." said the giant man who was sitting. "Hey North, you bring us a little eye candy to help motivate us? You always takin' care of us man!" The rest of the group joined in with cheers and laughs.

"Well you guys are always takin' care of me, so I figured it's the least I can do," Harrison shot back.

I greeted Harrison with another punch to the shoulder like I had at my apartment the previous Saturday evening, only a little harder this time. He grabbed his arm in mock pain.

"Easy, Pretty Lady," Ton, who stood up from the weight bench, cautioned. "That's his throwing arm. Careful you don't put him out of commission before official practices even start."

Deafening peels of laughter reverberated around the room. I smiled nervously.

"So North, you going to introduce us to the young lady?" asked left tackle Clifford Wideman, aka Wide. He also happened to be Harrison's roommate.

"Ahh, where's my manners," he joked back. "Fellas, this is Kimmy Anderson. Kimmy meet the fellas, best O-line in the country in my opinion."

"Nice to meet ya fellas!" I responded cheerfully, as I eyed the massive specimens dressed in baggy gym shorts and sweat drenched tee-shirts. An assortment of tattoos decorated their huge arms.

"Kimmy is a member of our State College National Championship Track Team," Harrison continued, bragging like a proud parent. "She won the bronze in the 3,000-meter as a freshman."

"Impressive! Congrats girl," said Right tackle Bobby Pandella. The rest of the fellas added their sentiments.

"Oh I heard about you," Ton said. "You that distance runner that La La and Princess call Freaky."

I looked at Harrison. He appeared to look surprised. He'd called me that after the pop corn incident on Saturday. I wanted to dig a hole in the floor and hide.

"I'm gonna kill those bitches next time I see them," I mumbled as the blood rushed from my face and I began to sweat. I heard some of the guys chuckle.

"You mean that's the blond chick from the locker room that J.T. was telling us about?" asked left guard Tyreke Smithson.

"Oh my god!" I said as I cupped my face into my hands and started hyper-ventilating. "I can't believe this."

Immediately the words of Daniel Diaz, my freshman year dormitory resident director, who my roommate Gina and I had a threesome with earlier in the year, came back to haunt me. (Read: Kimmy's Adventures-The Roommate). He had warned that indiscretion could lead to a tainted reputation if one isn't careful.

I was almost ready to turn and run when I heard a comforting voice pipe up.

"Don't worry Pretty Girl," Fetu Ta'ala, the Polynesian right guard said. "You're safe with us."

I peeked through my fingers enough to see Fetu his wavy black hair hanging loose to his shoulders, a sleeve of cultural tattoos down his right arm.

Fetu looked knowingly at his teammates, then smiled assuringly at me. I dropped my hands and tried to calm my breathing.

"Oh, absolutely Baby," Ton added. "No slut shaming here. We all do what we do, if ya know what I mean? None of us, including our captain here, is a choir boy."

They all let out a conspiratorial laugh.

I looked over at Harrison who was looking just a little uncomfortable as it was his turn to sweat.

"We ain't expecting every woman we meet to be a Girl Scout," Ton continued. "You gals allowed to have your fun.

"It's pretty obvious that whatever you and Harrison got going on is recent and you still getting to know each other," Ton added thoughtfully. "We ain't gonna do anything to mess that up. We just having a little fun with ya, sweetheart. You one of us now. So, just relax. And welcome to the club. If you ever need anything, you let us know. Ok pretty girl?"

"Welcome to the Club!" That's what La La and the girls yelled at me after they'd saturated me in squirt at our orgy. (Read Kimmy's Adventure-Lesbian Orgy) Maybe this club was a little bigger than I realized.

I looked at Harrison and he nodded with a smile and he took my hand in his. I then turned my head and looked at his offensive line. They nodded as well. I breathed a sigh of relief, and smiled at them."

I spent the first 15-minutes or so of my workout doing my stretching routine, while talking with and getting to know the "fellas" better. I noticed them sneaking some peeks at me as I contorted myself into various positions that displayed the more private areas of my athletic body.

I found them to be the nicest, kindest, raunchiest, and funniest group of people I've ever met. My stomach muscles were aching before I ever did one ab exercise that day because they had me laughing so much.

It was amazing to watch them bench and squat multiple sets with multiple reps of more than 250-lbs at a time. There strength and stamina along with their agility was awe inspiring.

By the time Harrison and I were done with our 90-minute workout, I'd been introduced to probably half the football team. They were all kind and respectful. I saw several of them give Harrison a thumbs up or an approving fist bump in regards to me.

After our workout Harrison asked if I was going to shower in the locker room, but I suggested we use the shower at my apartment so we could take turns washing each other's backs. He happily agreed.

We took our time soaping, feeling, and fondling each other while we enjoyed the warm and relaxing jets of water from the shower head. After we rinsed off we took turns drying each other; spending extra time on each other's intimate areas.

By the time we got to the bedroom I was a mixture of emotions and feelings. I didn't know what to say. Didn't know what to do. I just stood their in only a towel, hair still damp, trembling like a leaf. Harrison, naked, facing me, removed my towel. Without a word, he took me in his arms and kissed me softly, gently, deeply.

That afternoon we made love. With him deep inside me we looked into each other's eyes and into each other's souls. I truly felt like he and I were one. I think he sensed it too.

We laid quietly for several minutes in each other's embrace, enjoying the aftermath of our shared climax. I could hear the beat of his heart through his chest. I didn't want it to end. But, there was a question burning in my mind since the "introduction incident" at the gym.

"Harrison, on Saturday night, after I jerked you off you called me a freak. Did you know about me and my reputation before we met in class last week?"

He didn't move a muscle. It was probably five or six seconds before he finally answered, but it felt like an eternity.

"Na. I really hadn't," he began. "I'd heard a story that La La and J.T. had found some girl spying on them in the locker room, but nothing more than that. Never put two and two together. I had no idea until today that they'd nick named you 'Freak'. I mean it."

Then he turned and looked me in the eyes again. I believed him.

"Now that you know, does it bother you?" I asked nervously.

"Nope. What Ton said to you in the gym is exactly how I feel," Harrison said sincerely. "When I asked you to the movie it was because I liked hanging out with you, not because I thought I was gonna get laid. And now that I know, it doesn't change a thing. Your past is in the past. I have to admit though, the sex with you's been fucking great."

We both laughed loudly as I buried my face in his chest. I told him I felt the same way. Then another thought came to my mind. I hesitated for a moment wondering if I should ask it. Then, I did.

"Harrison, I like you a lot and have had fun hangin' with you. And I know we've only known each other a little over a week, but I was wondering, what do you see happening between us when the course is over and practices begin?"

He inhaled deeply, then let his breath out slowly before he spoke.

"I'd be lying if I said I'd have the time to dedicate to a 'true' boy friend-girl friend relationship," he began thoughtfully. "I owe too much to those guys in that locker room to do anything other than give them my 100% dedication. That means long nights in the film room besides regular practice time.

"And I have to much respect for you to expect you to have to put up with that. Besides, you have your dreams to go professional and run in the Olympics and I can't expect you to compromise your goals."

Holy shit! A chill went down my spine as he said those words. It's as if he'd overheard my conversation the previous day with Mena.

"But I really like you and enjoy being with you," he started again. "I don't think I could ask for a better partner for this project. So, what I see, or I hope, when the class is over is that you are someone who I can call a lifelong friend. I'm hopeful that you're someone that no matter how much time passes between the last time we see or talk to each other, that it's like we'd never left each other."

I looked over at him in disbelief. Tears started to form in my eyes. I buried my face in his chest again, then said, "Me too."

Over the next three weeks or so Harrison and I spent a lot of time together. If we weren't in class or working on the pod-cast, we were working out at the gym, running, or just hanging out. Of course there was plenty of sex.

Each time we got together in the bedroom we learned something new about our own sexuality as well as each other's. While neither of us were virgins when we met, we were still relatively new to sex. I'd just turned 19 the previous month and it would still be three more months before he could drink legally.

He discovered I liked anal the time he found my vibrating butt plug in my night stand drawer while searching for condoms. I learned he didn't mind a finger in his ass massaging his prostate as long as my mouth was wrapped around his cock.

We would learn I could cum just from having my tits played with and that I sometimes squirted when he spanked me. We experimented with BDSM when a few times he bound my arms and legs to the bed frame, then tormented me with a leather paddle and a flogger before he'd fuck my brains out.

It was the evening after our last day of the Intro to Social Media Class. We'd just finished another fun round of "love making" and were just catching our breath. We were also basking in the glow of the knowledge that we'd gotten an A+ on our project. The podcast had actually gotten 3,000-views in the first day we'd posted it.

By the way, a couple years later we would start our podcast venture again. Till this day we still put out an episode per month.

However, we were also a little melancholy knowing that our ability to spend a lot of time together was soon coming to an end. Harrison had about a week before training camp would officially open.