Kimmy's Adventures - The Gang Bang

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Within minutes they brought out a cart and carefully loaded Harrison onto it. Before he left the field, the nearly 80,000 fans and I saw Harrison call the team over and say a few emotional words to them. Bobby P. would tell me after the game that Harrison, always the leader, said he'd be "pissed off" at them if they let his injury cause them to lose the game. He urged them not to give up. He added that he loved them, and for them to trust each other.

With that the cart exited the field, while Harrison repeatedly thrusted his fist in the air to hype up the fans. The crowd cheered. I cried.

I cried because I knew his dreams of being a college and professional football player had suddenly been put in jeopardy. I cried because I had this sinking feeling it would negatively impact our relationship.

An MRI showed torn ACL and MCL ligaments that would require immediate surgery and months of rehab.

The good news for the football team was they barely missed a beat when its true freshman backup QB, Malcom Alexander led them to a two loss season and a bowl game that it won.

However, for Harrison it meant the hand writing was on the wall. He knew his chance of being the starter ever again at State College was over. He and I both knew he'd have to transfer to have a shot at achieving his dream.

He would eventually reach his dream of becoming a pro, but the road was long, hard, and full of ups and downs. His positive attitude and relentless work ethic was the ultimate reason for his eventual success.

Harrison was my biggest fan and supporter that semester. He wouldn't allow what happened to him negatively impact me. I was able to channel my emotions into my workouts and races and I had a good fall season. I finished second in the College National Cross-Country championship that year.

Despite that happy success, our last day together before he moved back home at the end of the fall semester was filled with sorrow and tears.

While I was home for a brief time over Christmas break, my Mom could see I was moping about the reality that Harrison wouldn't be on campus when I returned to State College for the Spring semester. I had told her about my relationship with him, minus some of the more intimate details, and she knew about our quandary regarding a committed long term relationship. She understood his injury and subsequent transfer now added a spacial distance that would be even more difficult to navigate.

During one heartfelt talk, she shared an idea that would help perpetuate a friendship between Harrison and me. She spoke of a movie that she'd seen in syndication on TV one night in the early 1980's when she was a young teenager, titled "Same Time Next Year." It had been adapted from a Broadway Play. The plot was about a man and a woman who were married to other people who had a one night stand with each other. They made a pact to meet every year on the anniversary of their tryst. Other than that one weekend annually, they had no contact with each other. The movie chronicles the change in their lives and relationship over the course of several decades.

I had a whole new perspective of my mother after she told me about that movie.

By the way, I found the flick on line and watched it. Kind of felt like it was ahead of its time. There were funny moments, but by the end I was crying.

Obviously that movie scenario is not an apples to apples comparison to Harrison and my relationship or the times we currently live in. Telecommunication technology and modes of transportation are such today that staying in contact and seeing people is much easier. However, my Mom thought that if we made a point of celebrating the June weekend when we first "got together", no matter whatever else was going on in our lives at the time, that we could metaphorically keep the flame lit in our special relationship. I loved the idea.

Harrison loved it too. So the following June, and every June since, we've spent the second weekend of the month together at State College. We even reenact the "popcorn" incident at the movie theater.

Thanks Mom.