Kimmy's Discovery Ch. 07

Story Info
Kimmy's transformation becomes noticeable.
4.5k words
4.58
9.9k
5

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 03/14/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Deviana
Deviana
90 Followers

---

closing Chapter 6

... Kimmy's lips had become quite full, her hair longer and more lush and any hint of boi hair on her body had vanished. They were all very pleased with the arrangements and the results.

----

Chapter 7

Dougie tried his best to not pay too much attention to Kimmy when their work schedules matched up. Of course, there were the polite 'hellos' that all coworkers extended, and if their breaks matched up, they, like others, would engage in small talk over coffee or a soda. Still, Dougie caught himself more than once staring deeply as Kimmy walked about or spoke to others. Kimmy's body movements were quite telling to those who took the time to notice Kimmy's soft swishing in the store, her tight pants accentuating her round ass; Kimmy's voice had also become very feminine. Dougie loved it, her little siss had become so obvious!

Dougie wasn't alone in his observations.

Angel tried to avoid shopping for groceries. He found it petty, boring and unpleasingly repetitive. Worse, he found himself having to intermingle with all sorts of people from all walks of life. He had thought long and hard about alternatives but as both he and his wife worked lengthy hours at their respective companies, they both had agreed to split the monthly shopping chores in half- it was Michael's two weeks now. He had tested the best approach- lengthy, comprehensive shopping that would be time consuming, for certain, but would only require one trip per month; option two- get just what they needed, hoping they would dine out most of the week, and race through the self-checkout line.

Traffic had been abysmal that evening and Angel was in an even less pleasant mood than usual. It didn't help any that 1/3 of the store's parking lot had been roped off for repairs and repaving. Luckily, Angel spotted a space just around the store's side entrance and took this as an omen of a quick venture for some basic items. He wasn't pleased that his wife had somehow managed to avoid her duties and that just as 'his week' started, the last of the dairy products and yogurt had been consumed. She knew she did this on purpose just to spite him. He would challenge her on this if they ever had more than a few minutes in the morning or evening to converse.

Angel and Marie have been married for 31 years, and for most of those years, the couple's relationship was passionate- in every manner and way. In the beginning, their heated presence was predominantly in the bedroom- or the family room, the kitchen, the staircase, the back seat of the car, the hood of the car, the garage, and even on the roof of their two-story home. Kids and work and distractions became priorities and then passion became apathy. It's not that they didn't love each other, it's that the fire had died down and neither felt an urgency or desire to add kindling. Truth be told, both would admit they each thought it was just the course of life.

And therefore it was most surprising to Angel when he felt that very odd stirring within him. A hand basket seemed to be Angel's best way to maneuver through the store at a pace he deemed appropriate. In total, he had a medley of food items to restock critical basics and a few goodies should he or his wife desire something sweet. Angel prided himself at being capable of picking the fastest lines, whether at the grocer, a sports venue or the driveup at the bank. No, he wasn't actually real good at it- often, he'd find himself going backwards as some issue or another would bring his chosen line to a dead halt. Still, it was one of the many mental games that Angel felt kept him sharp and wary of his surroundings.

So, he was a bit surprised when the line he chose actually moved at a fast pace. He looked at the other lines- the one he initially was going to choose as he 'knew' the cashier was quick and all business. Angel couldn't stand idle 'chit-chat'; if he wanted to socialize with anyone- well.. he didn't!

With one person now between him and departure, Angel considered his options for dinner. Marie had texted him earlier to let him know she'd be fine with whatever he chose for dinner (in other words, Angel was stuck making dinner or bringing something home from one of the many restaurants they frequented. Angel wasn't too inclined to cook that evening. He had indulged in a large business lunch which left him feeling quite full for the remainder of the afternoon. A simple sandwich would have readily sufficed- if Marie wasn't expecting 'something'. So, he had picked a couple meals from the Hot Deli counter, and he had to admit that the aromas emanating from wrapped packages was more inviting than he expected.

And then the headache- the person in front of him had stacked up her groceries several rows high in what appeared to be a delusional attempt to shrink the size of her purchases. And as luck would have it, as the checkout register's belt began to move the items, her tower toppled over, leaving a large can of pineapple juice embedded on one of Angel's packaged meals. The woman apologized profusely; it was unintentional, of course. But the damage was done. Angel's dinner was crushed, and worse, even if he still wanted the food, the hard paper package was cracked and a small puddle of sauce was beginning to leak out.

Emotions- which to choose? Angel thought of being mad, frustrated, irritated, just plain bothered. Why him? He wanted to get out of the store to go... home- to- what? And then he realized that his rush to blaze through the store, to get on his way, was for naught. Marie wasn't home; there was no dog nor cat nor even goldfish awaiting his return. For the first time in perhaps years, Angel took a deep breath and put things in proper perspective.

The cashier took notice of her customers; she believed it was her job to not only be wary of who was in her line but, more, she wanted to make eye contact with the people who were waiting for her services. She knew that people wanted to go home and she wanted them to know she was working hard. And every now and then, she knew that 'something' would happen in her line which could cause a commotion- someone who was underage or drunk, or worse, someone who got her female intuition on red alert! But this time, when she made eye contact with her customer- Angel, she knew that this was someone who was upset but unsure of what to do.

"Hi, sir- not to worry! I'll send one of the assistants over to the deli to get you a new meal!" she said. She smiled warmly, and made soft eye contact with Angel. Angel, so ready to say that he didn't want to lose his place in line or wait, now had nothing to say. He wasn't in a rush, he knew. And it was an innocent accident, he knew. Now, with this warm smile from this young woman- what was her name? Angel stared at her name tag... Kimmy.

The customer ahead of him offered another apology to both Angel and Kimmy. Kimmy was about to reply but Angel cut her off. (clearing his throat, rumbling slightly)- "Well" he said, looking at her gruffly, "I can't say I'm happy, but..." and then he looked at Kimmy. She seemed to be assessing him, as her eyes drifted from her sandy blonde-grey hair to his fit stomach. She watched as Angel moved his hands as he spoke, and he noticed a subtle look of concern and fear on her face as he continued to speak. "... but..." he looked at Kimmy as he continued speaking " um.. well, what the heck. It's not like you did anything on purpose or ..." he said as he looked at Kimmy.

"Don't worry about it, honest" he said. "In fact, this lovely young lady" he continued, as he looked at the cashier. "Kimmy, here, is right on top of it. She has taken care of all my woes, haven't you, Kimmy?" Angel said as he looked at her, smiling.

Kimmy looked at him and giggled. "Well- I don't know about ALL your woes, sir, but I'll do all I can!" she laughed softly. She then realized she was blushing as she and Angel looked at each other a bit more intensely and warmly than either had planned. The female customer also noticed and commented "Well, I'm glad you two are so close! I guess I'm your matchmaker! Now, may I have my change?"

Kimmy drifted her gaze back to the woman, fumbled with her change, and thanked her. Angel stepped up to complete his purchase as Kimmy officially greeted him "Hi there, were you able to find everything you wanted?" she asked.

"Well... I seem to have found something that I hadn't even been looking for!" Angel blurted out, knowing that he was suddenly trying his best to flirt with her.

He now had a full view of Kimmy and saw the extremely tight, light tan slacks which encased her sexy round ass and shapely legs. A bright white fitted knit blouse adorned her upper body, with several buttons undone, showing a glimpse of her lacy white pushup bra. After six months of hormones, Kimmy was more than amazed that she had to purchase new bras in 34C cup size. With the sexy uplift and 'cheater' added cup, Kimmy's ample cleavage blossomed to a full D cup and she loved it. Even if she wanted to hide her bosom, she couldn't. As she saw her customer staring at her at length, she was glad that he found her so attractive.

"And, just what that might be?" Kimmy asked with a playful voice. She shifted her bust slightly, just as she had seen Dougie and others do. She admitted to herself- it does work!

Angel fumbled with his keys and wallet and dropped both onto the ground. "Um, hold on!" he said as he leaned down to pick them up. As he did, Kimmy extracted her deep pink lip gloss and quickly applied an exuberant, thick coating to her lips.

Angel felt blood rushing to his face as he stood up. Though not in bad shape, and though a bit off of his exercise regimen, Angel was fit, and at 6'2", was still quite attractive. Still, when now standing before Kimmy, he felt his entire body flushed and warm. His stressed state of being must have been obvious as Kimmy eyed him with a sudden look of shock on her face.

"Are you OK?" she asked, truly concerned about his wellbeing. As if automated, Kimmy reached her dainty hand out and touched Angel's hand to let him know she cared. "You look ... hot" she said, then suddenly realized that her words may have been misunderstood.

Angel looked at her, felt her hand, her long, bright pink nails, on his flesh. The feelings and thoughts rushing through him hadn't existed in years. Angel reached with his other hand to touch Kimmy's and smiled at her with desire- with lust. "Honey, I think you look hot too!" and they both smiled and laughed.

"Your replacement meal will be here in a minute... sir. I'm so sorry for the inconvenience and delay. I wish I had the authority to buy you the meal to make up for this" she said as she licked her wet lips.

"Oh, on the contrary, young lady. You've actually made my day. It's I who would love to buy you dinner... or a drink .. or both?" he said, trying to be subtle and flirty- but also wary that she may take issue with his invitation. "How bout I call you some time?" he threw out as an afterthought. He knew it sounded so cliché but he hoped that would also offer cover in case she was ready to reject his offer.

Kimmy looked at him, trying to determine if he was being serious. She looked around- her line had dropped off to just two people, who were both busy with their phones. She looked back at the manager's desk- no one there. "Well- if you're serious, well- here's my number" she said as she quickly wrote her contact information in her prettiest and most femme style.

With his transaction completed and his entire purchases in hand, Angel smiled at Kimmy and said he would call her soon. Kimmy wondered if he actually would- Angel wondered if she actually would, as well.

For most of the evening, Angel was in a hectic state of anxiety. For the past several years, his role at work was to dictate and direct over 100 people as the operations manager for a regional branch of a global manufacturer. Few of his staff would ever ruffle his feathers and most everyone knew better than to mislead him, whether on production status, quality control or employee relations. So, the odd feeling of angst and uncertainty were not only quite foreign but also disheartening to him. What if the number Kimmy gave him was a fake or she decided to not meet him as promised? What if she had some boyfriend who was going to distract her? He had already set his eyes on her, not by choice, he knew- and that made his sudden sense of anticipation all the more powerful and thrilling.

Angel finally gave in; it was but 3.5 hours since he was in the store- well, actually, three hours, 38 minutes and 17 seconds: he had been repeatedly checked his receipt to see how much time had elapsed. "I know" Angel thought to himself, "I'll just text her; that's what people do now". Texting wasn't inappropriate for a simple "hello" to Kimmy. He just wasn't used to lengthy chat texts and hoped to use a simple note to confirm he actually did have her number.

Kimmy had the 5 - 9pm shift that evening and the drive home was uneventful. As Kimmy approached her parent's street, she took one last puff on her VS120. Her lipstick marks on the ciggie delighted her so, but knew she had to dial down her appearance before parking and going into her home. Most of the time, her parents were distracted with the evening news on TV or attending an evening event at one of the local fraternal clubs they belonged to. She was actually quite amazed, if not outright perplexed, that her transformation over the past 3 months in particular had gone by without notice. She had completely changed her wardrobe by then, her hair was near shoulder length and her body- her body had changed significantly. Kimmy reflected on this as she looked in the driver's side mirror- lipstick wiped away? Check. Breath mint? Check. Buttoned up her blouse?

And then her phone rang- a text. She had forgotten to check it before leaving the store and hoped it wasn't a late note from her mother asking her to bring some groceries home. She looked at the screen- a number she didn't recognize. "Hi. Is this Kimmy?" it read.

Kimmy wondered who it could be? Her school friends- well, the few that she had there, still referred to her as "Kim" and only a couple had her phone number. Very few at work had her number, and those that did were already saved in her phone contact list.

Someone from when she had gone out a couple weeks ago? She tried to remember if she had given her phone number out... and drew a blank. "Oh..." she thought to herself...

"Duh" she felt like such a blonde. "I bet it's the guy I met at the store" she resolved. Still- what if it wasn't?

"Who is this?" she replied. She saw that the text had actually been sent some 20 minutes earlier when she was driving- her parents made sure that texting was disabled when she was driving. Concerned that, if it was him- and she decided he WAS cute- her delayed response might have scared him away. A few minutes passed and no reply. She decided to take a chance and, sorting through her photo gallery, chose one of her selfies showing just her wet, painted lips. Add... click.. Sent.

Angel knew she had given him a fake number. Why would she want to actually go out for coffee or anything with a guy who might be her father's age? Damn... Dammit. His wife sent a text that she was on her way home and famished- if he could please warm up her dinner, she'd really appreciate it. Sure- it's the kind thing to do, but how he wished she would find a more engaging way to show her appreciation. And his mind drifted back to Kimmy and her long lashes, her long nails and how they felt on his hand- and how hot she looked, her youthful, sexy face and the glimpse he had of her cleavage, her breasts. Dammm- Angel realized he was erect, and he hadn't even touched himself. Dammmm

He knew his wife typically would take an additional 15 minutes to leave her office before actually 'leaving'- last minute emails, securing her law office computer, typical small talk with the building's nightshift guard. So, usually, her true time from saying she was leaving to actually arriving home was in the neighborhood of 48 minutes (he realized that most people would mentally round that up to 50 minutes or down to 45, but they weren't him!).

Another text- what now? No one at work would dare text him after hours; if there was an emergency, they'd call him. What now... And the non-response back from what he had resolved was a fake number. "Who is this?" I'll tell you who this is- asshole. Angel was about to sound off with a less than civil response, but then realized he was the one who initiated the contact. More, he forgot to send his text with a 'blocked number'- he was out in the open. Dammmit! Angel stared at his phone. What an evening; why didn't he just go through the drive thru at the local burger joint? And then the next text appeared.

A pic... well, not just 'a pic' and definitely not ANY pic. He knew those lips. He remembered those lips. He could TASTE those lips. God, how he wanted to taste those succulent, wet lips. It WAS Kimmy. And Angel felt his erection pressing hard, full, throbbing; God he was soo turned on.

"Hi beautiful! I'd know those lips anywhere! Hi Kimmy, it's Angel from the store" SEND. "I just wanted to say hi and glad to have met you" SEND. Hmmmm- was that enough? I don't want to appear desperate, he thought.

Kimmy's phone buzzed and she read the text. She felt a warm flush sweep over her body as she re-imaged Angel in her mind. Salty brown hair, fit but not self-fixated muscley- jerk type. Older- good, I don't like many young guys, so immature, so ... self-centered. Not that older guys were immune from being narcissists; Kimmy had more than her fair share of being dragged along by her parents to dinner events just to listen to men bragging about ... just about anything! Ugh... Kimmy hoped that Angel wasn't one of those.

"Hi Angel. It was wonderful to meet you" SEND... 'Damm Kimmy, is that a message to your school principal? 'Improve your game Kimmy' was all she could think as she looked at her phone, walking to the front door. 'How do I improve my game?' she wondered.

SEND- and off went another pic of Kimmy, this time one that one of her friends had taken a month ago when she was trying on different club dresses. This one was a black, sequined minidress- not too short but definitely showing off her legs and body. 'Well, my English teacher DID say a picture is worth a 1,000 words' she giggled.

Entering the house, she called out to her parents. No reply. She walked into the kitchen and found a note on the fridge "Out to the Moose Lodge, back around 11; leftovers inside, Love mom". Kimmy opened the fridge- pot roast. Yuck. Grabbing a yogurt, then a spoon and a banana, Kimmy walked to her bedroom and disrobed. She peeled her tight slacks down to the floor, and she tossed her tight white blouse into the hamper. The subtle scent of her floral perfume filled the air as the garment flew across the room. Laying on her bed in her pretty pink bikini bottom and bra, she set her phone down as she opened her yogurt.

She took her second spoon of yogurt and opened her banana as a new text appeared.

"WOW" Kimmy knew she was a 'wow' in her pic; she giggled wickedly.

"Yes?" SEND "Thinking of that dress" SEND

"O definitely, Kimmy, you're a knockout" Angel replied.

"Well. Dress =/= $... more like $$$" Kimmy replied. "Maybe with next three paychecks."

Angel was now seated on the couch, his pants undone, his cock extracted. He hadn't done anything like this in years- 14 years, to be precise. He ached, he actually was in pain as his cock had become fully erect while still encased in his pants and underwear. Trying to maintain some sense of readiness should his wife arrive earlier than expected, he only moved his pants down to his knees.

Deviana
Deviana
90 Followers
12