Kimmy's Discovery Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You look hot. $$$ shouldn't stop you from having it" SEND

"I should steal it?" Kimmy replied as she laughed. She opened the banana and, on a whim, found her 'hidden' lipstick- the Wine Red one, and did her lips up, put the banana to her lips and took a pic. She was feeling quite devilish. SEND

The picture arrived at light speed and Angel couldn't believe his eyes. If she was toying with him, Angel didn't care, he was so turned on. Her delicate hand holding the banana, the suggestive look and her lipstick marks on the creamy white flesh- even when he just thought of those words, Angel felt his cock become even more tense.

Angel hadn't played with himself like this in years. The last time he had an online thrill, he had chatted with a beautiful Brazilian woman in Rio. He had actually thought of weaseling a business trip to the corporate operations in Brazil just so he could meet her but, as was his luck, things hadn't worked out and he opted to not push things at work. He had a great job and didn't want to draw negative attention.

Angel situated himself on the family room couch which provided him a clear view of the entrance door. In his sense of urgency, he had only pulled his pants down to his knees and his modest underwear down to expose his cock. It actually took him some effort and more pain than desired; his cock had become very erect when he received the first pic from Kimmy and he had fumbled with his zipper to secure some relief. Instead, his cock just became more hard as he touched himself.

'God, I don't want to screw this up, but god, I am sooo hard' he thought to himself.

"That looks like a really delicious banana" SEND

"It tastes so good, Angel. I have at least one every day; sometimes I can't get enough" SEND Kimmy knew the double entendre' of her text. She loved it. She ran her fingers over her smooth legs, up to her thighs, noticing her little clitty and a small drop of moisture. She reached to the side of her bed and found her dildo- a sleak, 8" pink colored vibrator. Placing a dollop of sex lube on the top 2", she pulled her panties to the side and pressed it against her gurl pussy. She loved the feelings, the soft vibration and the building stimulation.

"Do u have a banana? Show me" SEND She blushed and then worried- will he find her text suggestive? Will he be playful, gross, or, she now worried more- what if he has a small cock?

Angel shifted from the pics of her to read her text. 'Do I have a banana? What is she asking?' Angel stared at the phone screen. If he sent her a pic of his cock, would she be mad? Would she report him or even make trouble, somehow, for him at his work? DAMMIT

"I do. Are you ... you want to see... it?" SEND

Kimmy giggled. She knew she had him worked up and loved it.

"Maybe I should just wait to see your banana when we go out" SEND Kimmy wanted to give Angel a way to evade sending pics and yet still let him know that she wanted to go out with him.

"That's a much better idea, love" SEND Angel exhaled, relieved. He was pretty sure that Kimmy was of adult age- she better be- but still, didn't want to bring yet another layer of stress to this totally unexpected chain of events. Angel laid on the couch, aching to release his passion, feeling himself completely drawn to the light-spirited, playful young damsel that now fixated his thoughts and desires.

And then several pics appeared. Kimmy's selfies of the moment, her lips coated with yogurt, the spoon inches from her face, another showed her blowing a kiss to the camera, her lips glistening wet and brilliantly lit... and the final one of her, showing her upper body, her sexiest lacey pushup bra and her makeup fully done- the one taken while she was trying on her dresses.

"I hope it won't be too long..." SEND "... before we go out" SEND

Angel thought of taking her out, of how sexy she was and how he wanted to hold her, touch her, kiss her... and more. He stared at her photos while touching himself. He looked at that gorgeous black dress and how she looked so sexy in it. He wanted her to wear that dress for him. He wanted to also, hopefully, take that dress off of her, in the privacy of a hotel room, after an evening of dancing and flirting. He focused on how her touch felt, how he felt when she lightly ran her long nails on his flesh. Angel wanted to feel that all over his body. Angel felt like a school boy and he wanted to make love to this school girl.

"Dinner- this week. When are you available?" SEND

"... I work this weekend  ... I am off Friday though!" SEND

"Then Friday it is. I have some ideas, dinner and maybe a club. Can you stay out late?" SEND

"Yep! I'm a big girl! Wink wink" SEND

Angel wanted to cum and engorge himself on the events and images of this evening. And then the headlights flashed through the house as he saw his wife's car pull into the driveway. DAMMIT

12