Kim's Dad Comes Over

Story Info
A great day with our daughters.
1.2k words
4.16
33.6k
31
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The girls and I had gotten our shower. With some playing of course. We got out and dried each other off. We didn't bother to get dressed as we knew how the was going to be. And clothes were not part of it.

"Well girls. Shell we call Pete and tell him to come over." I said to my daughter and her friend.

"Yes," said Sandy. "Kim's dad is really nice. And Daddy. You are going to love his cock. His cock looks a lot like yours. You should have no trouble deep throating him."

"Sounds wonderful Baby," I replied.

The girls sat on the couch next to each other. They played with each others tits and pussies while I got on the phone.

"Hi Pete. This is Bob. Sandy's dad."

"Hi Bob, How are you." Replied Pete.

"I'm fine, thank you. You ready to come over and have some fun. The girls are warming up on the couch. They can't wait to watch us suck each other."

"Bob. I've been ready since your daughter Sandy asked me this morning."

"Great," I said. "You know where the house is. Come on over and no need to knock. Just come in and get comfortable."

"Be there shortly,'' said Pete and we hung up.

"Your dad will be here shortly," I told Kim.

Both girls said great in response. I could see the excitement on their faces. I sat in one of the recliners watching them kiss. Stroking my cock which was rock hard not so much from them kissing. But from the thought and anticipation of doing a 69 with Pete. About 15 minutes went by and I heard the door open. Pete walked in and stripped down naked. The girls were right. He had a beautiful cock and I couldn't wait to get it in my mouth.

"Hi everyone," Pete said.

"Hi daddy," Kim yelled.

"Hi Pete," said Sandy. "I'm so happy you are here."

"Come stand in front of me," I told Pete.

He walked over and stood in front of me. I reached out and took his beautiful cock in my hand. He let out a moan. I stroked him a few times.

"Your cock does feel good in my hand. Girls say your cock feels good in the mouth. Time to find out."

I leaned forward and slid my lips over the head of his cock. I swirled my tongue around it a few times than took more of it in my mouth. I started bobbing up and down his shaft taking his cock to the hilt.

"Oh God, Daddy that looks so hot."

"Yes it is," said Kim.

"Daddy. Suck Sandy's dad's cock now." Kim told her dad.

I pulled of his cock reluctantly and sat back. Pete got down on his knees between my legs and took my cock in his hand.

"Your cock feels great Bob. Now it's my turn to see how yours feels in the mouth." And with that Pete took my cock in his mouth and buried my whole cock in his mouth. He let out a moan and I knew he loved how my cock felt.

"Damn you are good Pete. Glad my daughter talked to me about things. Wish she had mentioned it sooner." He sucked me for about 15 minutes than stopped.

"Think it's time to give the girls what they have been waiting for," said Pete. "The 69 they have been wanting to watch."

"I agree," I said. "Girls. Let us have the couch."

They got up and moved to one of the recliners. Kim sitting in my daughter's lap. I laid down on the couch on my back and Pete positioned himself over top of me. This way the girls could see our mouths working each other's cocks. Pete slid his mouth over my cock and started bobbing up and down. I guided his cock to my mouth and pulled down on his ass signaling to fuck my mouth.

"Oh damn." The girls said in unison. "That is fucking hot watching your cocks disappear in each other's mouths."

I looked over and saw that they were fingering each other's pussies. Their mouths locked in a passionate kiss. It, along with Pete's cock in my mouth, almost made me cum right then.

"Daddy." Sandy said. "Don't cum in each other's mouths. We have a surprise for you. Let's all go get in the king size bed."

Pete and I stopped and got up and followed our daughters into my daughter's bedroom. They laid on the bed side by side on their backs.

"Fuck us," they said together. "We want to feel your cocks in our pussies. Daddy on daughter."

Pete and I looked at each other and climbed on the bed. Positioning ourselves between our daughters' legs. We lined our cocks up at the opening to their beautiful pussies and pushed in. Pete and I both moaned loudly from the pleasure we felt going into our daughters' sweet pussies.

"Oh yes," they both said.

"Oh Daddy," said Sandy. "Your cock feels so good in me. Fuck me fast and hard."

"Yes Daddy," said Kim to her Dad. "I want the same. Fuck me hard."

They were moaning like crazy. We could tell they were close to cumming so we both started pounding their pussies hard and deep.

"Of shit baby girl. I'm going to cum." I said to my daughter.

"I'm going to cum too," said Pete to Kim.

"Cum in me Daddy," they both said. "I want you to fuck me until you fill my pussy with your cum."

That was all I could take. I could tell it had the same effect on Pete. We started shooting rope after rope of hot cum into our daughters' pussies. They responded by coating our cocks with their sweet pussy juices.

"Oh Daddy. That was wonderful. You cock felt so good in me. And when you shot your cum in me it drove me crazy." said my daughter.

"Me too," said Kim to her Dad.

"Guess it's not just going to be blowjobs from this point on." I commented.

"Guess not," said Sandy. With a big grin on her face.

"I agree," said Kim. "But next time I want to feel your cock in me Bob. Is that okay with you Sandy."

"Oh yes," replied Sandy. "I want to feel your dad's cock in me."

"Sounds good to me," Pete and I said.

"Daddy." "Can we watch you and Kim's dad suck each other sometime and see you cum in each other's mouths. And let us see you swallow."

"Oh hell," said Kim. "That would be hot as hell.

"Okay with me," I replied. "Okay with you Pete."

"Fine with me," Pete agreed.

We spent the rest of the day sucking and fucking. We watched the girls eat each other while we stroked each other's cocks. That was hot as hell. We both shot our cum all over our chests and stomachs when the girls orgasmed together. They got up and came over and licked the cum off us. Looking forward to our next get together. Can't wait to taste Pete's cum and feed him mine while the girls watch.