Kim's Descent Pt. 02

Story Info
It's a fight for the title.
9k words
4.42
5.5k
4
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 12/26/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hello all! Just wanted to thank you all for the votes and comments on the last chapter. I especially appreciate you taking the time to comment, and to those of you who've already bookmarked this story, thanks for what feels to me like a vote of confidence on my writing!

Please don't hesitate to send me a message or to drop a comment, be it on ways I could improve or ways you think the story should go. I have a rough idea of what I want to happen, but I'm (barely) not stupid enough to think I know best.

- Maui

P.S.A. Scenes of reluctance/light non-con ahead, proceed at your own risk.

********************************************************************************************************

For what felt like the millionth time this week, Kim sat at her desk procrastinating staring at her phone.

+1-555-999-8212: Thanks.

"Arghhh!" She shook her phone in frustration. Why hasn't he sent anything else?

The first few days she'd been floating along in a dream state, contentless radiating off of her in waves. Then she'd thought that whichever one of her dad's friends it was didn't want anything else to do. At first she was okay with it, happy to let the memory stay untarnished as one of the few perfect sexual things she'd done.

Now though, she'd become greedy. She didn't want it to remain a thing of the past, she wanted more. Only yesterday had she tried to replicate that fateful night, and while she had came quickly and powerfully, it was nothing to what she had felt then.

Is this what crackheads feel like?, she thought. Thinking of herself as addicted to that Cock after just one blowjob stoked her flames, her mind's eye picturing her grovelling at the feet of whoever it was, begging for more.

She sighed and rose, locking her phone and grabbing her car keys off of her dresser on the way out. Sadly her mom was at home today, so she couldn't spend more time punishing herself over what to say. Well, she could, but the woman would no doubt prod and poke as to why she was suddenly spending so much time at home.

She took in a deep breath on the front porch and blipped her fob, the grey Audi that sat in-between her Dad's Raptor and Mom's Mercedes flashing its hazard lights back in greeting. She got in and made her way to work, thankful for the distraction.

***

The afternoon shift Kim had working as a secretary was a breeze. Thanks to the nepotism that had landed her the job, she hardly ever got warnings for coming in late, such was the fear of reprisals from her dad, who was on good terms with the bank's continental COO. By the time she sat down at the front desk, the girl she was on shift with just ruefully shook her head, used to her antics.

"You know when they asked if you were reliable, I'm sure they didn't mean the uncanny ability you have to be reliably late."

"Har har Alice, you're just mad you had to spend half a day with Edith, the Wicked Witch of the West," she hit back, a smile rising unbidden on her features as she bantered with her best friend.

"Well someone's in a good mood," said Alice, after adopting the plastic smile known to people in the service industry worldwide. She carried on after seeing Kim's questioning glance. "You don't ever bring up book references, especially books from tenth grade."

"Actually," she continued, "when was the last time you quoted a book?"

Kim went red, and silently thanked whoever had rung the phones, eager for the interruption. Alice, the evil bitch, just waited her out, pretending to be deep in thought while Kim explained the extension number the caller needed to dial for Accounting.

"I'm pretty sure it was after I found out you fucked that guy at the grad mixer. What was your defence, 'He looked like sin in a suit'?" Alice burst out laughing, redoubling when she saw Kim's heavy blush and death stare.

"Oh. My. God. Will you shut up? We're at work Alice, save trying to kill me from embarrassment until we get to a bar, or when I'm too drunk to care."

"Ohh sorry Kimmy, you know I love you. Anyway, what would I do after I killed the girl whose Dad got us these jobs? I'm pretty sure Frank would lock me up and throw away the key," Alice looked off into the middle distance, biting her lip. "Mmmm, maybe that's not a bad idea after all— 'I'm so sorry Mr. Scott, I had no idea Kim was so fragile. Oh nooo, pleeeease don't punish meeee.'"

"Ew Alice, I don't know what's worse, you talking about my dad like that or you talking about my dad like that."

"Wow, way to be confusing as fuck Kim," Alice deadpanned.

"Come off it Al, you're like the biggest lesbian since Ellen. And even then it's a fight for the title. Plus that's my dad, he's so..—"

"Objectively hot? What, just because I'm a rug muncher doesn't mean I can't appreciate natural beauty. Your dad is like what Ryan Reynolds is to straight guys."

Kim screwed her face up, not dissimilar to what biting into a lemon would look like.

"Can we not?"

"Oh suuure," Alice said nonchalantly, "How about this; who's the lucky guy?"

Kim narrowed her eyes, "Smooth segue there."

She turned her nose up at Alice, feigning a look of annoyance. As much as she wanted to ask Alice what to do, she didn't want to let her know the kinky things she was into. Especially when one of the four potential suspects could walk in at any moment.

She deftly fought off Alice's attempts to pry, and focused on planning the multitudes of meetings that all the different departments had requested. Alice must have sensed her hesitance to drop the topic, because she too was soon engrossed in the work.

They both worked in comfortable silence, Kim slipping into a productive manner that came to her easily, but one that she only felt come about when working with Alice. The rest of the secretary pool that were on the main desk preferred to keep their distance, hesitant about saying the wrong thing to the two untouchable girls.

The hours flew by. If it wasn't a call from one of their departments, it was a client trying to find their consultant, or even the occasional suit that walked in, asking after where to find their firm's liaison. Having worked there for a while now, Kim had gotten used to all the smiles the younger analysts and associates sent her way, brushing it off to the typical young man with money's ego thinking his position and wealth would get him laid.

She rolled her eyes after pointing an old man in the direction of the lifts, telling him which floor the trustee services were on. His lecherous smile had left her feeling all slimy, something that was producing no small amount of joy for the devious she-devil called Alice. She nodded her head towards the steady stream of people making their way out of the building.

"Nearly finished now. Are you up for drinks tonight?"

"As much as I'd love to see you bat your eyelids at middle-aged men, I've been working all day so I think I'm just going to go home and watch Netflix."

Kim tilted her head, "No Luna?"

"Nope, she's still with her family down in Texas," said Alice, leaning back in her chair and stretching her arms out. The pale blue of her blouse clung to her sizeable chest, something that had caused Kim no small amount of jealousy when they first met.

"I swear," she said, waking Kim up from her envious look with a knowing smirk, "If I have to have phone sex one more time I'm going to lose it. At this point it's making me more anxious to finally get my hands on her again."

"I still remember when you had to leave her to visit your uncle in hospital. I'm pretty sure she'd have come onto me if you spent any longer away from her."

They both chuckled, knowing that with Luna's fiery personality the scenario was not unlikely at all.

"So, what's the plan then? Another night of drinks and dads?" Alice asked.

"Actually," Kim replied, a plan formulating in her mind after realising she hadn't seen any of the suspects leave work, "I think I'm going to see my own dad upstairs."

Alice looked at her smiling to herself and raised an eyebrow, "Are you feeling okay? Normally you don't want anything to do with him."

Kim wasn't even listening. Maybe I'll run into the Cock, she thought. The notion itself spurred her into action, regardless of whether or not he'd been the one to use her last night. She bounced out of her skip and had to stop herself from skipping to the elevators. She didn't even try to hide her Cheshire-cat grin, instead beaming at an overly-confused looking Alice.

She pinged for the elevator and waited, allowing her mind to play out all of the different ways this could go.

Damn, she considered, it's a good thing that Cock made me cum, otherwise I'd never have had the balls to do this.

She got in and nearly broke from her lusty haze to laugh at the utter bewilderment etched onto Alice's face. Riding the elevator in silence, Kim thought out a plan of attack. The mystery text message was playing on her mind, and she was eager to find out who she needed to thank for the experience.

She knew that Mark was a bit aggressive, and enjoyed his position as one of the eldest of them at a sprite 53 years of age. It was only thanks to Steve's shy personality that Mark was as boisterous as he was, Steve never really deigned to reign him in when he was being a bit pushy at the few dinner parties she'd seen them all at. Grant was the baby of the group, and his promiscuous ways had reached even her ears, removed as she was from their circle of bantering at such events. She knew for sure that he got around a lot at the very least, which, she surmised, meant that he'd be a lot more forward when it came to fucking a girl.

Which left Josh. It has to be him, she thought, he's the only one who wouldn't say any more. Out of all of her dad's friends, she knew Josh was the quietest. For her, it gave him an aura of mystery, his forever calm demeanour not once being cracked whenever she'd seen him, even when he was the butt of their jokes.

Having made her decision, Kim huffed a breath of determination and set her shoulders, turning to the mirror in the elevator cart. Her hair, so dark a brown it looked practically black, was tied back in a high ponytail, the straightened ends falling neatly to rest in-between her shoulder blades. The light makeup she'd applied highlighted her defined cheekbones and her full lips, which glistened under the harsh lighting in the shade of nude gloss she'd chosen.

She bit her lip, and after a moment's indecision, undid another button on her blouse, skirting the line between office professional and wanton whore. She held onto her high-waisted charcoal suit pants and did an awkward hop, pulling them up a little bit more to make her tight bell-shaped ass seem that little bit bigger.

The elevator ding startled her. She stepped out onto the deserted bullpen of one of the trading floors, and silently made her way to the corner office she knew Josh had. The main part of the floor held the bullpen, which faced the four elevators on one side and two glass-faced walls of offices to the left and back. The right wall was opaque, and double backed towards the elevator wall on the other side.

As a senior partner, Josh's office was practically at the end of the 'quiet corner' of the floor. Kim knew that while this design was originally made to separate higher ranking employees from the hustle and bustle of the bullpen, it was now used for those with power to do whatever they wanted. Maybe I'll be another one of the office myths, she fantasised, just another hapless secretary used as a masturbatory aid for the higher ups.

It was with this thought that she hummed happily to herself, walking around the central section of desks towards the walled-off corridor to the side. As she made her way towards Josh's office, sounds of wet slopping made themselves known to her. She came to a standstill just before his office. Her hearting beating away rapidly, she dared a peak, half of her face just edging over the glass walls of Josh's office.

He was sat on one of the small sofas off to the side of his desk, leaning back with his head facing the ceiling. All the other details left her as she stood, eyes transfixed on the woman on her knees in front of him. A platinum blonde head of hair was impaling itself on his dick, hands held behind her back. The sounds that the woman was making were downright pornographic, she could tell just from that alone that the woman had no semblance of a gag reflex.

Kim, who'd been looking forward to doing it herself, was absolutely soaked. She was transfixed by how the petite woman was choking herself on Josh's cock, almost as if she was worshipping it. She stood there, frozen, as her hands wandered. She rubbed and twisted a nipple while she ran a hand over her clothed crotch, rubbing at her slit over the pant material.

She bit her tongue and slid her hand underneath the pants, now just the thin silk lining of her drenched panties stopping her from fucking herself silly. She stifled a moan as she imagined it was she who was devoted to making Josh cum, she who wanted to show him just how much of a whore she was for his cum. Her breath was ragged seeing how Josh himself just basked in the sensation of a little slut slobbering over his iron rod, taking slow drags on a cigar as if it was the most normal thing to do after a day's work.

Even that got her wet, the idea that she was the blonde cumslut who came to her boss's office everyday just to get a taste of his release. She stifled a moan, barely keeping her eyes on what was going on in front of her as she balanced real life and fantasy.

A large, calloused hand clamped onto her mouth, pinching her nose shut. An arm wrapped itself around her lithe waist like a python around a gazelle. She felt the floor fall away from her platform heels as she was hoisted off of her feet, and dragged back down the hallway. Even in her delirious state of arousal, Kim's heart rate spiked as she felt the primal sensation of her fight or flight response took over her body. One arm trapped in-between her legs by the arm holding her up, all she could do was ineffectually try to pry off the arm at her waist.

No luck. It was like trying to reshape a steel girder. Only now did she remember the fact that she couldn't breathe, such was the speed with which she had been taken. She tried to squeeze her hand in-between her cheek and the fingertips clamped onto it, but she couldn't get them off. Panic began to set in, and she flailed her legs to try and get away.

She felt a hot breath on her neck. The voice that snarled in her ear shot through all of her terror and dread, to set her thrashing limbs still.

"Don't say a fucking word you little cunt," Mark snarled, his mouth so close to her ear that it tingled in response to his raspy baritone. "I've been waiting since your damn 18th for a chance at the cum dump you call a mouth."

Even with the sludge of emotion and fear that Kim was fighting her way through, Mark's words made her pussy quiver. She'd began thinking of herself as nothing but a dumb cum whore relatively recently, but hearing someone else say it, especially a grown man who her own dad looked up to, made it all the more real. She almost believed it herself.

She felt him chuckle, the vibrations of his voice rumbling at her back.

"Did you just moan?" He said.

She felt his manhood begin to stiffen in-between her ass cheeks. Without even thinking about ti, she awkwardly squirmed in his grip, rubbing her curvy rear against it.

"Wow," Mark said, "This is actually turning you on? What a natural thick cunt of a whore you are. Its a good thing too, otherwise what I'm about to do would probably leave you traumatised. Not that I care about it either way. Today you're going to realise how much everyone thinks of you as nothing but a useless cum dump slut."

Kim saw darkness creep into the corners of her vision as her eyes drooped from the lack of oxygen, but even then she felt herself leak a little at what Mark would do to her. He must've felt her begin to nod off, because he let go of her nose and tapped her cheek with his fingers.

"Not a fucking sound," he growled, his erection poking her ass with every step her took. Kim snorted in through her nose, the sudden spike in oxygen after so long a drought made her head spin in a giddy high. Her breathing had barely returned to normal when she realised they were at the elevators. Where the fuck is he taking me, she questioned.

The arm at her waist let her go and she dropped onto her unsteady feet. Now her head was pinned back onto his shoulder, she could look up to see him at the periphery of her vision. He punched the button for the elevator, his bulge petting the outside of her right thigh. He didn't even look at her as they waited, her chest heaving wildly as adrenaline pumped through her veins.

She panicked again for a second, realising that anyone could be in the elevator right now. Shame and embarrassment flooded her pussy, her thighs rubbing together as she tried to abandon the arousal she felt at thinking about Josh walking out of his office to see her, or Alice coming up to check on her, or her dad on his way in...

Thankfully the doors opened up to an empty carriage, and Mark moved them inside. She was caught along in the wave of his movement like a piece of driftwood, not hindering him in the slightest. He hit the number for what she knew was the floor where he worked and her stomach dropped. Dad's office is next to his. He turned her around so she could see herself in the mirror.

Stray strands of hair had plastered themselves over her face, breaking up the light's reflection on her forehead, which was covered with a thin sheen of sweat. Red scratches on her cheek shone where she'd tried to get his veiny hand off of her face. The black bra she'd put on peeked out from below her dainty chest, neatly framed by the white blouse she'd pushed aside earlier. It had untucked itself from her pants when she'd pointlessly struggled against Mark's strength. The matching black panties she wore nearly blended into the looming shadow Mark cast from behind her.

Now she had a moment of relative peace, Kim could smell her arousal, heavy in the small confines of the elevator. Her cheeks reddened in the embarrassment of both being turned on by getting manhandled and of knowing her captor would know how turned on she was.

She looked to said captor, simultaneously eager for and dreading what he was going to make her do. The fact that he wanted her came to no surprise: she had always caught her dad's friends throwing glances her way when her parents weren't paying attention, but before now she'd taken their looks for something that was only made real in her fantasies. If her mind wasn't in such turmoil she'd have pinched herself to check whether or not this was another dream she'd wake from with a fire in her loins.

Mark's six foot frame towered over her. Not one short grey hair was out of place on his head from drag-carrying her along with him, and he was breathing so lightly it was like he'd gone for a walk in the park, not dragged a young woman 150-odd feet against her will. His broad shoulders filled out his crisp button down perfectly, and a maroon tie ended just before his belt line, resting on the small paunch of his gut. She forced herself to look him in the eye, and saw him staring right back at her, looking as if he wanted to devour her.

Without a word, he moved his free hand over to her exposed tits, digging his nails into her small mounds and leaving red inflamed skin in their wake. She tried to squirm when he flicked at her diamond hard nipples which caused him to tut in derision at her attempts.

Fantasy or not, Kim was terrified. Whenever she had fingered herself over this exact kind of situation, she was ultimately the only one in control, so for it to happen without her being able to change anything at all had her almost hyperventilating.