Kim's Descent Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her sense of self came crashing back to the real world when Mark suddenly held her head to his groin, pushing into her face so hard she could feel the small flab at his waist press into her eyes. Now she definitely felt the need to inhale. Her limbs thrashed against her restraints, even though she wanted it all now, as her body was overridden by its primal will to live.

She felt his dick pulse several times. He held on for a beat longer before letting go and falling back into the armchair behind him. It was lucky she had barely had food earlier, because her dry-heaving would have resulted in full-on throwing up otherwise. An eon passed as she fought against her own spit, trying to hack it out of her windpipe.

When she regained her senses, she realised the belt holding her legs up had slipped loose, and her calves now hung over the edge of the table. She turned her head, carelessly rubbing it in the pool of her own making, just in time to see Mark down a drink double in volume to what he'd had earlier. He poured another and walked over to her.

Setting the glass down on the arm of the chair, he moved towards her and unceremoniously undid all her bindings. He held them in his off hand as he sat back down into the armchair and took another sip, his shirt still open at the front. He looked like he'd jogged up a flight of stairs, not facefucked away all semblance of sense from his friend's daughter. He looked up from his drink, into her eyes. She smiled, having realised what he liked, and waited quietly for him to say something.

"What are you smiling for you dumb bitch? Get your shit and get out. I have things to do."

Kim was speechless. He didn't even look back up from his drink as she slowly got to her feet.

"Ah ah, unless you want me to explain what all this filth is on my table to your dad, eat it all up like the little rag you are."

Her cheeks burned in embarrassment. Knowing he probably wouldn't hesitate to keep her locked in there longer, she silently bit back her retort and got onto her hands and knees, lapping up her own spit. She was horribly surprised at the taste of her own release, feeling the embers her desire slowly heat up as she slurped up her own pussy juices.

"That's good enough I suppose," Mark said, getting up and walking straight to her, so close that her flushed tits rubbed against the loose cloth of his shirt.

"Now, what does a good cumslut like you say, Kim?" He asked, speaking to her as if she was a little girl.

"Thank you for fucking my face Mark," Kim replied without missing a beat, defiantly pushing down her shame just to spite him.

"Good girl. Now, get your clothes on and get home. I'm sure Mommy and Daddy must be very worried about their little Kimmy."

She kept her cursing completely internal, earning a half smile from him in return. She turned and got dressed, ignoring the hole in her back his gaze was burning into. She didn't even say a word when she failed to find her panties, instead putting her pants on without skipping a beat. She was just about to ask him to unlock the door when he spoke to her back.

"Don't worry little Kim, the door's already unlocked. Actually, it was unlocked the whole time, so I guess you could've left whenever you wanted. Oh well," he laughed, and she knew he could see the impotent anger building inside her.

"Thank you though, don't finger yourself too hard when you think about this later will you?" He half shouted to her back as she walked out.

She moved down the hall, this time towards the internal fire escape, her pert tits bouncing along as she half-ran, her makeup stained tears drying on her face, as she cursed her stupid slutty fantasies.

The worst thing is, she thought, he's fucking right. I'm going to lose brain cells over how hard I'll cum tonight.

She couldn't help herself from thinking it: I don't know if I'm happy or sad he isn't the one though.

**********

Grant rode the taxi back home in silence, stewing in his own thoughts. He'd easily explained off his prolonged absence by blaming it on a phonemail from his girlfriend, laughing off any notion of jacking one out in his best friend's kitchen. He'd taken inspiration from a previous instance with her, where she had called him and got him to work her up to an orgasm by describing how he had fucked another girl in her apartment while she was cleaning his.

He'd even agreed with Frank when he'd jealously told him, 'you have no idea how lucky you are'. The fact that it was Frank who'd said that had only twisted the knife of guilt lodged in his gut.

The car slowed to a stop outside his building, and Grant distractedly thanked the driver before making his way inside. A quiet ride up to the penthouse later, he made his into his apartment and walked straight into his bedroom, relishing the opportunity to get some good rest.

He wasn't surprised to see Natasha curled up on her mat by his bedside, sound asleep. For over two years, she'd slowly wormed her way into his life, going from occasional hookup to a part of the furniture. Her pale skin shone in the light that leaked in through the open door behind him, a thin band of silver snugly pressed against her throat glinting with her every breath.

After being with her so long, he knew what she wanted probably better than what he wanted himself, so he had no qualms about prodding her awake with his shoe and ordering her up.

"What are you doing here Tash, why aren't you at home?" He ignored the slight frown that ran over her face when he mentioned her name.

"I am home Master," She argued.

"No. Your apartment. What if I was entertaining a guest?" He pinched her nipple, which stiffened almost immediately.

She closed her eyes, luxuriating in his touch, "I knew tonight was poker night Master, so I wanted to be here to celebrate with you when you won."

"Be serious Tash, we both know the first win's not going to be for a long time," he let go of her, moving his hand to lift her chin so he could look at her face.

She furrowed her eyebrows at his demeanour, "What's the matter Grant? You never break character when I'm this horny."

He sighed and moved to get undressed, taking advantage of the reprieve to order his thoughts.

"You know Frank, right?"

"I know all your friends Grant."

"Yeah well I might have gotten carried away with his daughter, Kim. Basically I saw her phone when I went to make some coffee, only it was unlocked and opened up to this erotic story website. She'd been reading about a girl getting gang banged by all her dad's friends. I wasn't even going to do anything, I just went up to her room to give her the phone back."

Grant moved to the far side of the bed and sat down, his back to her, "Anyway I walked into her room and she was just lying there on the floor with her legs open, all sweaty with her hair matted, and playing with herself. Thing is, she had headphones and a blindfold on so she couldn't tell I was there."

"You know what I'm like, I just stood there, feeling my dick get hard. Before I knew what I was doing I was halfway down her throat," he raised his hadn't and absentmindedly scratched the back of his head. "I felt a bit bad about just getting sucked off and walking out, so I repaid the favour and then left. I did save her number and send her a text, y'know, just saying 'Thanks', but now I don't know what the fuck to do..."

"Tash?..."

Grant turned around to see her biting her lip, rubbing her mons while looking at him with a laser-focus.

"For fuck's sake Tash did you even listen? I'm having a crisis and you're too busy fucking getting yourself off to care."

That got her attention, and she stopped to crawl onto the bed, sitting behind him to rub her hands soothingly across his back.

"No, Master. I just don't see the problem. She got what she's been fantasising about for God knows how long. And you got my favourite toy polished up. You know how it gets me all, hot and bothered, knowing my Master is so desirable."

She moved her hands up, trying to squeeze his broad shoulders with her dainty fingers. "Who knows, maybe I'll finally get a sister after all this time."

Grant huffed out a laugh at that, shaking his head at her antics. "Fat chance of that, slut. I think I'm just going to tell her it was a one-time thing. Too messy." He said, almost to himself.

"Anyway, I only woke you up because the bed looked a bit cold, so move over, Trash. I've been dead on my feet all day thanks to a certain little whore this morning."

Tash moved over and smiled to herself, happy he had used his pet name for her. She considered pouting over his decision to let the girl go, but she held her tongue, worried about pushing too far when he had been so unguarded with her.

"Master?"

"Yes, Trash?"

"Hearing about your night has your slut feeling needy. Please may I cum?"

Grant smiled, he knew she was trying to stop him thinking about the whole situation too much, so he just looked across to her, cerulean eyes navy blue in the low light. He stretched out his right leg, pushing it in-between hers.

"You've got until I fall asleep."

She squeaked in happiness, gliding her seemingly perpetually wet slit up and down his thigh, pushing down more so that she didn't need to shuffle about so much.

Grant lay back, one hand under his head, and gently squeezed her ass as he let her gyrating hips gently rocking him to sleep.