Kim's Erotic Adventures

Story Info
Kim's life changes during her senior year in North Hills.
12.4k words
4.48
17.4k
10
0

Part 1 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/14/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All characters in sexual situations are 18 years of age and older.

AUTHORS NOTE:

I started writing Cindy's journey a year ago. At that time, I was aware of the other stories I wanted to write. But, I wasn't sure of where that would lead, I was simply writing down ideas as I felt inspired. Over time, more ideas became clear to me/ more characters presented themselves and the fictional world I wanted to create started to crystallize.

Reading my other two, longer stories is not a prerequisite to understanding this one. Having said that: Kim does appear in Cindy's Journey, as do some of the other characters from the prologue. The prologue and epilogue take place 3 months after Cindy's journey. This prequel story is part of the ongoing world building that I planned in advance. This story had 5 chapters, they will be released over the next 3 weeks.

This story will provide the background for future stories that are interconnected within my fictional world of erotica. One of the purposes of this story is to explore how young futa's find their place in the world, and how they fit into the society of my fictional world of erotica.

I selected the category that I thought was best. But, this chapter also contains: cum sucking, anal sex, public sex, big cocks, breast milk fetish, female masturbation and oral sex.

All characters in sexual situations are 18 or older.

Please rate and comment, thank you.

PROLOGUE

Now...

It was a sunny, late afternoon in October at the Nightingale Club. The gorgeous Kim was receiving her weekly 'bonus' from her hot, sexy boss.

They were in Kathryn's office, on her white leather couch. They were both naked except for their stockings and high heels. Kim grabbed her long, red hair and held her close against her bronzed, buxom chest. Kathryn's long, thick shaft impaled her round, firm ass with every thrust. Kim's asshole gripped her tight, squeezing her boss's long, throbbing futa cock as she squashed her thighs against hers. Kathryn's sensual lips sucked Kim's 12" cock as Kim fucked her well-oiled tits.

The increasing arousal traveled from her stuffed anus up through her big balls, which resulted in Kim's urethra tingling as thick dollops of her jizz covered the fleshy valley of Kathryn's breasts. Kathryn's relentless, hard grinding made her eyes roll back and she pushed her ass hard against her smooth ball sack. She pulled her close and licked her sweet cum from Kathryn's thick, red lips.

"Kim, you're so smoking hot, your ass feels sooo good."

"Mmmphh, are you close baby?"

"Yes...yes I'm sooo close!"

"Fuck me! Fuck me hard! Give it to me, punish my ass!"

Strong hips snapped into her with hard, hammering thrusts. Kim's tits bounced in her face, and she grunted as her mushroom tip spewed a hot load all over her face, it dripped down all over Kathryn's front. The jizz glazed her abs in a sticky sheen as it mixed with the sweat. Kathryn's swelling cock leaked jizz deep inside her. And Kim felt her cock continue to spew in response, feeling her balls twitch as she discharged her steaming warmth over her face and neck.

She bounced Kim hard against her lap in a few final, hard pumps with her muscular body clenching up with the force of her powerful orgasm. Kim let out a long, groaning cry with her jaw trembling until she collapsed on her with a satisfied moan. The gooey semen was bubbling inside Kim's gurgling ass, it started to seep out of her and trickle down between Kathryn's legs.

She rested there for a few minutes, kissing her boss over and over with a sensual slowness. Feeling her cock getting softer inside, she enjoyed the sensation as the cum dripped out of her stretched asshole. Kim slid off of her lap and sucked her sensitive cock into her mouth, she licked her clean as she slurped up all her cum. She slowly licked her crotch and all around her dick before sliding her mouth up Kathryn's body. She collected the jizz with her sweaty lips and up the side of her face. Then slid her messy tongue into her mouth and they both let their sweet, collective cum swishing around their mouths. They both savored the taste before gulping it down together, letting the hot fluids fill their bellies.

"Thanks for my weekly bonus, Miss Kathryn." She chuckled and her sexy lips spread into a sweet smile.

"You're quite welcome, baby. Your ass is always so tight and sexy, you feel so good riding me.`` She slapped her thick ass with a playful smack, she was one of the few women that Kim would actually 'bottom' for. She was usually the one doing the ass fucking, but some other futa's were the exception. In the hierarchy of the alpha futa's, the older ones could claim the younger futa's for their pleasure. The older alphas often had personal harems full of adoring younger futa's and ciswomen.

"But, we still have business to attend to." Kathryn reached for her phone that laid on the nearby oak table, "we have 45 minutes until Heather and our sisters arrive. Would you like to freshen up?"

"Yes, I think we have time for a shower." Kim gestured at the elegant bathroom that was in the corner of Kathryn's opulent, spacious office. She walked in there and looked around. "I don't see any clean towels in here."

"I think Bonnie forgot, but it happens." She picked up her desk's phone and called the club's front desk. "Yes Robyn, this is Kathryn, can you have one of the servants bring up fresh bath towels to my office?"

A few minutes later, there was a knock on the door and Kim answered it. Bonnie, a chubby- faced, curvy young blonde stood there with her arms full of towels. "Hello Miss Kim, I have the towels you requested."

"Please, come in Bonnie." Kim held the door for her. Kim and Kathryn were still naked, but Bonnie was used to that. She had serviced them both many times: in fact, two days prior they both had given Bonnie a vigorous fucking on Kathyrn's couch. Kim intently watched the plump, curvy ass that stuck out from under the frilly dress of her sexy, skimpy maid uniform. "Set them in the bathroom."

Bonnie did as she was told, while Kathryn watched Kim gazing at her. Kim was ravaging her with her eyes, her cock was already twitching again as it started to dribble cum on the tiled floor.

"Anything else that you need?" Bonnie asked as she looked at them with her big, blue eyes.

Kim stared at her ample cleavage under the plunging neckline of her dress. "No, thank you, Bonnie: that will be all."

Bonnie walked out, and Kathryn looked at Kim. "I know what you're thinking, she's a really good fuck. Unfortunately there's no time."

"Yes, I know." Kim frowned. "But I'm getting horny again."

Kathryn removed her shoes and her stockings as she tugged on Kim's fat cock, eliciting a distressed groan. "Let's get in the shower, I'll take care of you."

Kim found sweet relief in the shower, with the hot water pouring over her nubile body. Kathryn fingered her puckered ass while she gave her an amazing hand job. She tugged her cock until she screamed and blasted another big, slimy load all over the shower door.

*********************

That evening, Chanel, Olga and Zannah arrived at the Nightingale Club. Their driver, a gorgeous young blonde named Tina opened the door of the Escalade to let them out.

"Thank you, Tina." Chanel handed her a big, cash tip. "Please find a place to park and wait for us."

"Of course, Miss Chanel." She got back in the pearl white Escalade and drove away.

Zannah knocked on the metal door and the door's metal slot slid open. A pair of green eyes with long lashes looked back at her. "You know who it is." Zannah said as she narrowed her eyes. "Let us in."

The door unlocked and they were let in. Once inside they did not need to check in like almost everyone else. For once, they appeared to be dressed for business, not pleasure. Whenever they walked into the other club they commanded immediate respect, as all three of them were important figures in the New York sex club scene. They walked up the main stairs to Kathryn's spacious office.

Chanel knocked and Kim opened the door for them, greeting them all with an affectionate hug and kiss. Kathryn stood nearby and hugged her sister, Zannah first-before planting a kiss directly on her lips, in their usual greeting. Then she embraced the other two and directed them to the seats arrayed in front of her oak desk. There was another woman standing off to one side of the desk, she greeted them all with a warm embrace.

Heather Jones was a wealthy heiress who had managed to further grow her fortune in the stock market. In her late 20's she had also become a real estate tycoon on the east coast, rising to prominence in New York as an important, local figure. She had gained positive media coverage by doing a lot of charity work into her 30's as well. She was also one of the alpha females that had been born, and her naturally strong body was a sign of that. She wore a sleeveless dress blouse that exposed her muscular arms. She was getting neck wrinkles, but she was still a stunning beauty with her plump lips and refined, pleasant features that displayed her natural German and Hungarian beauty.

"Thank you all for coming." Heather gave them all a sincere smile of gratitude. "Today is a very special day for me, for all of us."

"Are you making an announcement?" Zannah asked her inquisitively.

"Yes. Please direct your attention to the monitor." She started her power-point presentation which played on the 55" TV that was wall-mounted. An image of a new, high-rise building was the first image. "I am proud to announce the completion of my newest club. Futa Hedonism is the culmination of a multi-million dollar project."

"As you can see, it sits atop my luxury penthouses at the Concorde." Heather said, continuing the slideshow. "The club features BDSM rooms and the patio has a bar on either side, two large swimming pools occupy the center. It's open during all seasons. The tempered glass allows sunlight in while also featuring a transparent roof that can open during the summer. When the dome is closed, it's temperature controlled for members' comfort. The glass is also polarized and tinted to allow for privacy in case of 'peeping Toms'. Just below this, the upper level has thirty different rooms for all kinds of decadent sexual fantasies."

"What about security to maintain members' privacy?" Zannah asked her.

"I'm glad you asked. Access is granted to members only through a special key card that allows for usage of the private elevator. There are also fire escapes to comply with building codes, but those are also secured from the lower levels. Also new key cards will be issued every month because the access information will change."

"Very impressive." Kathryn beamed at her. "When will the club actually open?"

"Opening night is six weeks from today."

"So, I'm assuming there is something you want to ask us?" Kim arched her eyebrow in curiosity. "After all, you did hint at that in the email you sent me."

"Yes, shrewd as always Kim." Heather smiled at her and started another slideshow. Images of young women sucking and fucking futa's in the sex clubs flashed across the screen.

"I am offering your best service girls a chance to make bank. Only the richest can be members at my club, membership will be two grand a month. The affluent alphas requested a club and I told them I would deliver, and they want only the best and sluttiest you can offer them."

"You're offering our members a chance to fuck your members?" Kathryn asked her. "What kind of compensation can you promise my girls?"

"Depending on how many they are willing to fuck, I'd say at least two grand a night. I know the reputation of some of your entertainers and how much cock they can suck in one night. I think some of them could make much more."

"Yes, we have many gorgeous and willing young women here." Kim rubbed her chin in contemplation. "Like Cindy, she's a rising star."

"You mean Sandy's younger sister? She is like blonde dynamite."

"Yes, that's the one Kathryn. She fucked 15 members last night alone, her carnal skills are exquisite." Kim felt herself getting hard in her dress slacks. "She sure did suck my cock good, she's a natural."

"Well, she sounds like she could be just what I'm looking for." Heather leaned against the desk and crossed her arms. "I wanted to create another place for futa's to freely explore their sexuality. The world is changing ladies, there's no doubt about that."

"Yes it's changing. My members tell me all the time that they feel safe at my club." Zannah looked carefully at Heather, she wasn't sure she trusted her. "The emerging futa's and their lovers will need places such as the sex clubs, society at large is still not adjusted to this change in human biology."

"Yes, Zannah, I'm well aware. I gave birth to two beautiful futa daughters." Heather's voice trembled a little from her sudden flood of bitter emotion. "Only to be rejected by their father, he left us behind years ago."

"Well it's been less than one-hundred years since this evolutionary change." Offered Olga. ``I'm sure your doctor couldn't explain at the time why you gave birth to futa's. Scientists didn't discover until recently that alpha females are more likely to give birth to futa's, even with a cismale as a father."

"Yes, thank you for that Olga." Heather smiled faintly at her. "Many alpha females have contacted me about finding a futa to a partner with, so that's another way I may be able to help them out."

"OK, we should start asking our members about servicing Heathers clients." Said Kathryn, as she looked at her sister. "Don't you think so, Zannah?"

"Yes, I think this club could be a good addition to the local sex clubs."

They talked about a few more details and then wrapped up their meeting, most of them were excited about the new club opening. Kim said goodbye to her sister Chanel and the others. She went into her upscale office and sat in her cushy chair to complete her duties. She scheduled more alcohol for delivery to the club with her tablet.

She suddenly got a notice from Facebook that she had been tagged in a photo, so she opened the app. She was pleasantly surprised to see Gina had posted a picture of them together, that made her smile. It was from their summer break during college: they had both been so young, wild, and horny all the time.

She remembered Gina, Jill, Marina, Robin, Melissa, Melanie, and Carlie. She remembered all of them, all the memories of her sexual romps as a younger woman, slightly tinged by some accompanying bittersweet ones as well. She thought of Melanie, and how long had passed since she had been in her presence. That caused her to tremble a little as she stifled her tears...

*********************

THE HORNY LIBRARIAN

Then...

In the affluent neighborhood of North Hills, North Carolina, things had changed in recent years. It was one of the places in the US that had adapted surprisingly fast to the changes in modern society. Changes that were primarily brought on by the emergence and acceptance of the growing population of futa's. Some private schools were catering to the needs of young futa's by providing the best education their parents could buy.

Kim was a gorgeous, voluptuous blonde, with a blossoming young body. She had her mothers alluring, Swedish looks. She was a senior at an all girls private school, studying hard before graduation to possibly go for a major in biology. But her school was something quite special: it was one of the growing number of private schools in the nation that accomodated the growing futa population. The campus was large and quite spread out for its size but the layout was necessary to support the student population which had grown to around a thousand in recent years. Kim and her friends were in one of the large courtyards hanging out after school one day, when Charlotte walked out through the nearby door.

The head mistress, Charlotte Vandire, had taken great pride in integrating the young futa's and their family's into the local population. She was quite a stunning and unique beauty. A rare genetic mutation had turned her hair snow white at an early age, which was a stark contrast to her light brown skin. She was part Saudi-Arabian, and she had her English mother's refined beauty, and also her poise. Her high cheekbones and a long, delicate nose added to her appeal. She had sensual, kissable lips and a thicker waist. Her voluptuous, 38G breasts always jiggled with her steps, no matter how supportive her bras were. Kim secretly admired her big, round ass and her long, shapely legs from afar.

"Ohh shit, Kim, here comes your secret crush!" Melanie's blue eyes lit up with her teasing smile.

"Babe, what do you mean?" Kim followed her gaze and she instantly turned red. "Ohhh, Melanie, shut up you big mouth!"

"Kim likes Miss Charlotte, doesn't she?" Mimi squeaked in her mousy voice and grinned.

"She sure does." Melanie slapped Kim's thigh with a chuckle. "She blurted out one day that she loved her ass."

"Well, she does have a great ass!" Mimi held her hands up, making a pretend 'ass squeezing' motion. "I'd like to fuckie that big ass!"

"You're one horny little Asian, aren't you?" Kim smiled at her and licked her lips.

"You know I am Kimmie!" Mimi giggled like a goofy anime girl, and she was always dressed like one outside of school.

"Shhh, she's walking over here!" Carlie, was the naive, adorable blonde of the clique. She was timid, but very sweet and kind. Kim was glad she had befriended her years ago, she had helped bring her out of her shell.

Charlotte approached them with a confident swagger, she smiled at the young women gathered around the table."Hello ladies."

"Hello, Miss Charlotte." They all said in unison.

"Kim, I just wanted to congratulate you on bringing your grades up since last year. It looks like you're going to graduate with almost straight A's!"

"Yes, thank you ma'am. My mother is very proud." Kim smiled back at her, noticing her sweet scent. It was making her horny already.

"Oh yes, your mother." With a heavy sigh, Charlotte seemed to hide her sudden arousal. "Such a lovely woman, and she should be proud of you. She has raised a very fine, young woman. Just like her sisters."

"Thank you." Redness spread across Kim's face as she blushed.

"But I can't forget, Carlie you have also been doing well. Miss Ava had told me about your recent progress in her French class."

"Umm...thank-thank you Miss Charlotte. I appreciate...ummm...your kind words." Carlie stammered a little, it was hard for her to accept compliments.

"Well, I have much to attend to. You lovely young women have a good rest of your day."

"Thank you ma'am," Melanie beamed at her, "you as well!"

They all watched her walk away.

"Have you noticed how nice she's been lately?" Carlie said what they were all thinking.

"She's always been like that," Melanie said, "nicer than Miss Marla at least."

"Ughh, that bitch can suck my dick." Kim said in disgust while rolling her eyes. "I think Carlie is right though, she's been extra nice. I wonder why that is?"

"Maybe because we're all over 18, and we're all legal now?" Melanie winked at them with a giggle.

"Yes, she wants to bang!" Mimi said with a loud snort. "I'd bend her big ass over, and stick my fucking cock up her fine fucking ass!"

Mimi was always swearing like a sailor, which always cracked their group up. She was like a cute, petite 'innocent' futa gone bad. She was always hopped up on caffeine, and her tits would bounce under her white blouse when she got animated. At 5'2" she was short and 'top heavy': her round, 34EE tits looked too big for her slender body. She had the cutest face with big, round eyes and she always had her black, wavy hair in pigtails.

"Yeah," Kim said after the laughter died down "maybe she does want to fuck us."