Kim's Erotic Adventures

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then, Kim's cock swelled and pulsated as she jetted a load that washed over Melanie's tonsils. Her cock twitched as she pumped more and more into her stomach. Then she gagged as her mouth was overwhelmed by the huge load, it fell from her lips to splatter on the floor and dripped over the toilet's white porcelain.

"You-you are amazing babe." Kim said breathlessly. Melanie simply smiled in response with Kim's jizz bubbling from her sexy mouth. She licked her cock thoroughly and then licked the toilet off, slurping all the cum into her mouth. Kim was deeply aroused by the filthy act, she couldn't wait to fuck her cute ass again.

She grabbed Kim by the back of her neck and clamped her mouth over hers, sharing all the hot cum with her. They both savored the salty, thick fluid together in their moment of lewd gratification. "Now we're even!' Melanie grinned at her and stood up. "We should go, before someone comes in here."

"Yes, we should babe."

They both fixed their uniforms and walked out to redo their makeup in the mirror.

A few hours later, the final bell rang and Kim walked down one of the main corridors. She spotted Melanie coming the other way.

"Hey babe, I gotta run this paper to my science teacher. I'll see you at the park in a bit."

"OK," Kim kissed her on the cheek, "I'll see you soon."

Brigham park was a short distance west of the campus. Students sometimes gathered there after classes with their friends. Kim walked the short distance over there, she was surprised she didn't see any of her friends. She climbed the small hill that bordered the park and headed to one of it's large shelters. She sat at a picnic table and waited.

Soon, Mimi, Marina and Carlie crested the hill and walked over to her, they looked excited about something.

"Hey!" She waved at them in greeting. "What's up?"

"Kim, " Carlie looked at her with a big grin, "you're not gonna believe this, but Melissa wants to talk to you."

"Huh? Which Melissa?"

"The tall, gorgeous redhead, Melissa Perkins!"

"What? Are you sure? She's part of Portia's clique, why would she want to talk to me?"

"I don't know!" Squeaked Mimi. "But she's got a great ass, it's just perfect!"

"Yes, that's true. But she's always been kind of a bitch to me." Kim looked puzzled.

"I just know that something happened, I think the school's biggest clique is fragmenting." Carlie said." Mercedes humiliated Melissa because Portia told her to. They all follow that stuck-up cunt like lemmings."

"Well, that is a surprise though, " Kim said with a furrowed brow. "I wonder what Mercedes did?"

"I'm not sure yet, I think you'll have to ask Melissa for the details."

They were in the middle of talking and laughing around the picnic table when Kim looked over and saw Melanie at the hilltop. But she wasn't alone, she was walking with Melissa and two of her friends.

They reached the shelter and Melanie sat next to Kim. Melissa, Skylar and Kenzie stood there for a moment, looking a bit uneasy. Kenzie was a rosy cheeked, petite, short raven-haired beauty with the body of a gymnast. Skylar was a tall, thick, buxom blonde with a cheerful smile and an easy-going attitude.

"Hi Kim." Melissa said meekly.

"Hi Melissa, I was told you want to talk to me."

"Yes, that's right, I wanna talk to you." She nodded at Melanie. "And your girlfriend. In private"

"What's all this about?"

"I'll explain soon enough. Please talk to me...please?"

That really surprised Kim. Not only did Melissa Perkins want to talk to her, she actually appeared humble for some reason. One of the most popular girls in school was almost begging Kim to talk to her.

"OK, Melissa, yeah I will." Kim stood up. "Are you coming babe?"

Melanie followed them as Kim led them away from the shelter, they stopped in the shadow of a big oak tree.

"OK, what is it, Melissa?"

"Well...this will be very surprising to you...but, " Melissa fidgeted anxiously, "this is so hard to just say, I'm not sure why though."

"We're not mind readers." Said Kim. "So please just tell us."

She was shifting nervously, and looked at Kim, then back down again. "Well, I ummmm-wait. First you can't tell anyone what I'm about to tell you okay?"

"OK, I won't tell anyone. How about you, Melanie?"

"I agree not to tell anyone either." Melanie reached over and tenderly caressed Melissa's shoulder. "It's OK sweetie, just tell us."

"I need your help with something, I've been very confused lately about something, and I don't know where to turn. "

"OK, hold on a minute," Kim interrupted, "you've been mean to me over the years, and my girlfriend. Why are you talking to us like you need our help?"

"I'm sorry, Kim, really I am." Melissa appeared truly remorseful. "Actually, I've been mean to you because I like you. I know that's confusing, but it's true. And-and I like your friends too, especially Melanie."

"You like me? You're one of the most beautiful girls on campus, probably within all of North Hills."

"Yes, that's what I said." She continued rambling, like her mouth was on auto-pilot. "And recently, I saw you naked in the locker room, I've had that image stuck in my head. But I knew that if I told anyone, that I'd be mocked endlessly."

'OK...Wow...I wasn't expecting you to say that, of all things." Kim was almost at a loss for words. "Go on then."

"I'm a virgin Kim, and that bitch Portia won't shut up about it. So I kept my mouth shut, because I've fantasized about both of you while fucking myself at night." She cried tears of relief, like a huge weight had been lifted with her confession to them. "I'll make up for my cruel behavior to you, take my virginity."

She looked at them in the eyes, her face displayed no deception on her part. She meant it.

"Huh? What the fuck did you just say?" Kim wasn't mad, just Totally shocked. That was certainly the last thing she'd expected her to say: Melanie's mouth wide hung open in surprise too.

"Yeah, that's right. Take my virginity. In fact, Melanie can fuck me too if she wants."

"Wait a minute though." Kim looked at her with her guard down at last. "So, you-you're sure you don't like boys?"

"I tried that, the day after I turned 18. I was with a cute boy, but I just couldn't go through with it. He was a real asshole about it too, started calling me a lesbian and shit."

"So how far did you go with him? Was he already on top of you?"

"No, we started to take our clothes off in my bedroom. I had my shirt off and something just didn't feel right about it. I just knew I didn't want to lose my virginity to him of all people." Melissa looked deep into Kim's eyes. "He left, and I laid there for a while in bed. I couldn't stop crying, I felt like a freak or something. But eventually I realized I wanted somebody else, that's when I thought of you."

"I see. So, what do you say Melanie?"

"I think Melissa is very hot. OK, Let's do this." She walked right up to Melissa, letting her inhale her sweet body spray and she licked her lips seductively. "Show us that you're serious, kiss me. Right now!"

"OK, I would like to." Her voice cracked and her eyes fluttered as her pulse raced. Melanie's eyes were so gorgeous to her, and she loved her nubile body. She closed her eyes and pressed her lips against hers, Melanie caressed her hair and made her moan into her mouth as she kissed her with burning passion. By the time their kiss finally ended, Melissa's knees went weak and she quivered all over.

"Holy shit, where-where did you learn to kiss like that?"

"Kim taught me well." Melanie beamed with pride and winked at Kim.

"My turn." Kim didn't ask, she just grabbed Melissa and squeezed her fine ass while Frenching her luscious lips.

"Ohh Jesus Kim! You might make me cum!" Melissa felt a hot rush all over as her nipples hardened, and wetness pooled between her smooth thighs. She felt flushed with excitement, Kim smiled in amusement at her reaction. She finally regained her composure after a few moments.

"So...ummm, can we do this soon then?"

"Yes, I think so. We need privacy though. But, do your friends know about this?"

"Skylar and Kenzie know, and a few others. My real friends that I can actually trust. OK, Kim, I'll give you my number." Melissa showed Kim her phone number on her phone's screen. "We can figure something out."

"I should know soon, then I'll call you."

Melissa smiled, she appeared overjoyed. "Okay, sounds great. I hope we can do it soon."

They walked back to the shelter, and saw Carlie sitting there with Kenzie and Marina.

"Hey," Melanie asked, "where's Mimi and Skylar?"

"They're in the bathroom," Carlie said with a big grin, "Skylar asked to see Mimi's dick!"

"Are you serious?" Melissa said in disbelief.

"Clearly, you don't know Mimi's reputation." Kim said with a big laugh. "Wait, listen! Do you hear that?"

They all walked closer to the shelter, a loud screech of pleasure soon echoed from inside. Skylar quickly emerged with her hair all messed up, her lipstick was smeared and her shirt was buttoned unevenly.

"Hey there, Skylar." Carlie smiled at her. "Did you have fun?"

"Yeahhhh...you could say that." She turned three shades of red and smiled sheepishly. "She has...a really nice dick..."

"This is an interesting turn of events," Melanie could not contain her laughter, "to say the least."

"Ummm, Skylar." Kim gestured at her mouth. "You got a little...on your mouth there."

Skylar wiped a thick, white fluid from the corner of her mouth. She looked at her finger and licked it clean with an entranced look on her face.

"Things are definitely changing this year, that's for sure." Kim looked at Melissa with a big grin.

"Yes, things are changing," Melissa smiled back at her "The rivals are coming together, the hot futa's and the popular girls."