Kim's Goes All In

Story Info
Kim's new lesbian neighbors turn her on to new things.
5.7k words
4.52
10.7k
11
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 1

It was leg day at the gym, and Kim's endorphins were high. She was wearing a short black skirt and a sexy blue bra top. Her flat tummy was exposed and looking good, and she knew it. She couldn't help notice all the extra attentions she was getting as she bent low during her squats and squeezed her tight ass together when she reached the top of each rep. Her husband, Tim, was close by watching her, too, but she was imagining him with his hard dick pressed up between her cheeks as she squeezed them together.

As much as all the attention from the other gym goers made her drip, the only penis she wanted was his. As they got to the end of their workout, and all she could think about was getting home and filling her mouth with his long member. She wanted it deep, too. Just thinking about it made her want to hurry.

"Good job baby! You kicked ass today!" Tim said, as he slapped her casually on her slightly exposed bottom. It sent a tingle down her thigh as she turned toward him.

"I want to be your dirty girl when we get home." She whispered in his ear as she leaned in for a hug.

They were definitely the most affectionate couple at their gym, but most of the time they kept it pretty tame, notwithstanding Tim's constant hands on her ass when he thought no one was watching. Most of the time he was right, but she learned not to sweat it when an occasional voyeur creeped a peak at him gently gliding his fingers over her pussy as he discreetly groper her ass between sets. She actually started to enjoy it a bit. It especially turned her on when she saw the other girls at the gym look on with envy, knowing he was all hers.

As the two of them left the gym, she decided she couldn't wait until they got home before she started the foreplay. As he drove, she reached into his lap with her left hand and stroked his penis forcefully through his shorts.

"Looking for something, babe?" He asked, coyly.

"Yeah. I need something hard, and long to fill me up. Do you have anything I can use?" She replied, licking her lips seductively.

Tim slid the leg of his shorts up toward his crotch, revealing is dick, half erect.

"I think I have something that fits that description."

She knew it was dangerous, and against the law, but she unbuckled her seat belt and put her face in his lap. She grabbed his phallus and licked it with her back of her tongue all the from the base to the tip before inserting it into her warm and ready mouth. She looked up at him and watched his eyes roll into the back of his head and she sucked his dick hard. She wanted to go so deep for him that it would feel like he was fucking her, and the feeling of excitement was making a small pool form in her panties. She could tell Tim was struggling keeping his eyes on the road, and even noticed other cars passing them as his usual lead foot seemed a little more feathery that morning. Her blow job was hot, but she wasn't ready for the fun to end just yet.

She sat up and looked at her husband bite his lip as he saw a healthy amount of his pre-cum dangle from the tip of her outstretched tongue. She put her index and middle finger together and lifted the dangling fluid up and put it back on her tongue. She pulled her fingers out of her mouth slowly through her closed lips and made a loud gulp as she swallowed his ejaculate into herself.

"No fair, I want a tasty treat, too." Tim responded, slyly.

"Oh, do you now?" She said as she remembered the small puddle between her legs.

She put her right leg up on the dashboard and reached down and pulled the front of her panties to the side. Her pussy was covered in white arousal fluid and she could tell she had Tim's full attention as he reached his hand out to touch her.

"Keep your eyes on the road, mister."

Tim pulled his hand back and put it back on the steering wheel, but she saw a slight whimper on his face, like a puppy that was denied his favorite bone just before he bit into it.

"Don't worry little doggy. I'll feed you." Kim said as she reached down with her four extended fingers on her right hand and wiped her pussy clean.

"Now, stick out your tongue..." She commanded as she placed her fluid covered fingers in his mouth. He sucked on her fingers slowly as she watched his penis pulse in excitement.

When they pulled into their garage, Tim got out of the car and pulled his pants off. He raced around to the passenger side and opened her door. Kim thought he was going to help her out of the car, but instead got down on his knees, pulled both of her legs over his is shoulders and shoved his tongue into her pussy. Kim repositioned her legs so her left foot was up on the dash and her right pressed up against the door frame. He licked her furiously, but despite his insatiability, her body produced no shortfall for her man's appetite. As he moved on to her clit, her body went into a euphoric frenzy forcing her legs to twitch unceasingly as she moaned louder and louder. Her thoughts we all jumbled, but she couldn't help but notice that this was probably the loudest she'd ever allowed herself to get during sex.

The sex was so amazing, she realized they both forgot to shut the garage door behind them when they pulled in. They lived on a relatively secluded private street, with no kids. But there were still a few neighbors that could walk by anytime, she thought. Regardless of the potential danger, she there was no universe in which she was going to allow anything to get in the way of what Tim was doing to her down stairs. The whole neighborhood could hear her moans anyway, what's a few extra eyeballs on her while she cums all over Tim's face?

She was about to cum, but the more she thought about it, the more and more the idea of getting caught excited her.

"Wait! Stop! I want you to fuck me!" She screamed out, barely able to get it all out in one breath.

Tim started to climb on top of her, but she put her left foot on his shoulder and gently pushed him back. She got out of the car and walked around to the truck. Kim lifted up the back of her skirt, ass out to the world, and put her hands on the trunk of the car.

"Take me, here. Right now. I'm so ready for you."

Tim looked around, but she didn't know what he saw. She didn't care. She wanted one thing, and that was his hard dick penetrating her until she orgasmed, exposed for anyone to see. He slid his dick inside her wet pussy and shoved so hard her feet left the ground. He thrusted upward lifting her over and over again as her screams got louder and louder.

"Yes! Fuck! Me! Don't! Stop! Fuck! Ing! Me!" She screamed between his hard upward thrusts. Her vision started to black and her eyes closed tighter and tighter. And then it came. Her cum rushed down and all over Tim's penis.

"Fuck, baby! Oh! Oh!" She blurted as her orgasm reached its climax. Tim reached down with his hand and received some of her cum. She looked back at him with a smile as she watched him taste her.

"Play with my ass baby." She said, encouraging him to cum. He used her slippery cum on his fingers and rubbed it on her ass hole before penetrating her with his thumb. While he continued to fuck her pussy, and her ass with his thumb, she continued to encourage him with her voice.

"You like my ass, baby? You fucking love it when I'm your dirty girl, don't you?"

He was so focused though, he didn't respond.

"Fuck me. Fuck that ass, too." She said, watching him work just as he blew his load inside her.

"Fuck baby! What got into you this morning?" Tim asked as he pulled his penis out of her still very wet vagina.

"Umm, I think that was you, baby." She replied with a coy smile.

"Well, whatever it was, that was fucking hot." He replied, penis out, leaning against the car.

Kim went back to the passenger seat and pulled out her panties before going back to face her man. She leaned up against him, grabbed his penis and tugged gently back and forth on it.

"Did anyone see us?" She asked.

"I don't think so. Not that I could see." He replied.

She was partially relieved, but more so disappointed. She never thought of herself as a person that would enjoy being watched as she was fucked by her husband, but she couldn't deny her feelings. It excited her even then as she stood completely nude at the top of their driveway.

"You wanted someone to catch us?" Tim asked. Tim was always upfront with her that having sex in a public setting was a major turn on for him, but she had always resisted it. While she didn't mind boys and girls watching her at the gym, having sex was bit further than she thought she was ready for.

"I told you I wanted to be your dirty girl, didn't I?" She said, attempting to stall their trip inside.

"Yes, you did. And you didn't disappoint, baby."

Chapter 2

A few days later, Kim heard a knock at the door. It was Saturday, and she and Tim were relaxing on the couch, watching a true crime drama together. They very rarely ever wore clothes when they lounged around the house, but they were at least wearing light underwear. She tucked her body behind the door and stuck her head out as she opened it.

It was the new neighbors that just moved in across the street, Jasmine and Leslie. They just settled in, so Kim was curious what they wanted. They met once before on the day of their move. Tim and Kim helped them with some of their furniture as they were both pretty dainty, and didn't have any family or friends in the area.

Jasmine's skin was golden brown and the lushest black hair Kim had ever seen. It was straight and shiny, and Kim couldn't pinpoint her national origin, but fantasized that it must be someplace exotic. Leslie was a typical California girl, medium chested and had an ass that could rival her own, she thought. She often wore bikini tops while her and Jasmine walked around the neighborhood, often drawing a bit of drool from Kim. Tim teased her for it. Jasmine was just as cute, but she dressed more modestly, so Kim was a little more curious about what was behind the curtain. When she touched herself, she imagined taking off Jasmine's clothes to reveal the body of a goddess, and then going down on her.

"Hi! We are baking some cookies, and were just wondering if you had any sugar we could have? We totally forgot to grab it at the store!" Jasmine said.

Kim's breasts were showing through her tank top, and all she was wearing a thin pair of panties, so she didn't want to show more than just her face. Especially now, since her nipples were getting hard as she sized up the girls. Leslie was wearing her usual bikini top and a pair of cut-off jeans, while Jasmine left more to the imagination in her leggings and breezy blouse with buttons. It was a bit transparent, so Kim could see her black lacy bra through it, but she tried not to stare.

"Yeah, of course. How much do you need?" Kim asked, after a brief pause to take them both in.

"Oh. Well, we don't really know. Sorry, we didn't bring the recipe with us." Leslie replied in shy voice as she looked coyly apologetic.

"That's okay, I can just give you the whole bag. Just give me a sec, I'll get it for you." Kim said as she tried to close the door. But as she turned around to walk to the kitchen, she realized she didn't hear the door shut. She was a few steps away now, and looked back as she saw the door slowly creek back open revealing her attire to her new neighbors. Oh well, it's only a matter of time before they see me through the window at some point anyway, she thought.

As she reached up into the cupboard to get the small bag of sugar, she heard one of them whisper something before the two girls shared a giggle. Kim wasn't sure if they were giggling at her seductive strut, or her squeezing her cheeks together as she reached up for the sugar, but she was happy she had their attention. It made her feel sexy, and was definitely a turn on to be ogled by two young attractive women. She strutted back toward them with the box in hand, leaning into to the moment the three of them were sharing.

"Here you go, girls. Have fun!" She said, handing it off to them with a smile.

"Actually, we were wondering if, you could help us? Neither of us are good bakers. And we could use a little help in the bedr... I mean... kitchen." Leslie said as Jasmine elbowed her.

"Leslie! You always do this! You're going to blow it!" Jasmine chided.

"No, no, it's totally fine!" Kim reassured, with a smile. She knew the slip of the tongue was intentional, and it excited her. Kim was standing in the door way, leaning up against the frame with her shoulder, hip out, with her hand on it. With her other hand, she touched her tummy and slowly moved it down until it rested on her barely hidden vagina. She leaned her head back to call her husband.

"What do you think babe? You mind if I go make some cookies with our new neighbors?"

"It's the only neighborly thing to do, honey." He replied, obviously in on the joke.

She followed them across the street without changing her clothes. When they got inside, Leslie took the sugar from Kim's hand and set it on the kitchen counter, but there were no other ingredients to be seen.

"You're making cookies huh?" Kim asked as she gently jumped up on and sat on the stone island counter top.

"Well, we have some chocolate..." Leslie replied as she walked behind Jasmine, and put her hand through her shirt where the buttons were undone. She rubbed Jasmine's breast softly, as Jasmine looked up toward the ceiling with her eyes closed. Jasmine unbuttoned her shirt as Kim watched in anticipation.

"And, we got vanilla..." Leslie continued as she reached behind her back and pulled on her bikini string. It fell loosely around her neck, still not revealing her nipples, but Kim panties started to moisten. She approached Kim between her open legs and turned around.

"Do you mind?" Leslie asked, slightly tilting her neck and pulling her hair aside so Kim could get to the knot keeping her bikini on.

Kim pulled the knot free and watched as it fell to the floor, but Leslie didn't turn around. Jasmine approached, shirtless, but her bra still on. She reached her hands past Leslie and put one hand on each of Kim's thighs and slowly slid them up toward her panties before lightly caressing her vagina through the thin cloth.

"Those feel a little dirty. How about we get those off of you?" Jasmine teased.

Kim smiled and lifted her feet above Leslie's head. Leslie turned around and pulled Kim's panties off her bottom while Jasmine massaged Leslie's tits from behind.

"And now that we have your sweet sugar, or recipe is complete" Leslie said before putting her tongue on Kim's inner thigh, kissing it. She kissed her again, and again until her soft lips reached her vagina, causing Kim to moan softly.

Jasmine pulled Leslie's panties down and rubbed her vagina with her fingers. Kim was getting hot, so she pulled off her tank top as she leaned back against the cold stone of the counter. She looked up at the ceiling as Leslie worked her wet little pussy with her tongue, but she wanted something too.

"Jasmine." Kim beckoned between moans.

Jasmine walked toward the side of the island where Kim's face was.

"I want to see your titties. I've been thinking about them for a while now."

"Have you now?" She replied while she unclasped her bra. Her large breasts fell slightly, but bounced back quickly, surprising Kim. Jasmine bent over just enough to dangle her nipples centimeters from Kim's mouth, teasing her. They were everything Kim fantasized they they'd be. Perfectly round, large, and perky as can be. Kim stuck out her tongue and lightly placed it on Jasmine's hard nipple, but as Leslie flicked her clit, Kim surged deep into Jasmine's tit and sucked violently causing Jasmine to swoon.

"They're perfect. Fuck girl." Kim complimented as she released for air.

Jasmine reached into her pants and touched herself while Kim's tongue worked her magic.

"Well, I really enjoyed watching you the other day. I thought giving you a taste was the least we could do for you." Jasmine replied.

Kim was a bit disoriented by the comment.

"What do you mean?" She said as she tugged on Jasmine's nipple with her teeth. Jasmine moaned loudly.

"Fuck! Ugh! Bite my titties you sexy bitch!" Jasmine screamed, obviously enjoying Kim's rough treatment. "The sex show you put on for us in the garage. That was the best welcome to the neighborhood present ever!" Jasmine said as she stood up and pulled off her pants.

Kim was surprised, a little embarrassed, but more than anything, turned on at the realization.

"Oh, I almost forgot! I'm glad you enjoyed yourselves."

Jasmine climbed onto the counter and knelt over Kim's face. Kim reached both hands out and squeezed Jasmine's ass, pulling her pussy into her face.

"Both of us had amazing orgasms."

Kim continued to tongue fuck her new adoring fan before stopping to ask her what her favorite part was between Jasmine's moaning.

"Well Leslie and I are definitely ass girls. So when you exposed ass to us and told your husband to fuck you, that was like instant streaming for me."

Leslie popped her head up to chime in. "and watching him play with your tight cute little ass hole. That just about finished me off when you called for that. I fucking love butt stuff. Jasmine gives the best assgasms you'll ever experience!"

"Oh, Leslie. You can't put that kind of pressure on me!"

"Oh yes, I can!" Leslie retorted in seductive tone as she reached over and grabbed her ass hard.

Kim loved hearing them talk about her. She could almost see the event from their perspective as she imagined Tim playing with her ass as his dick penetrated her hard against the car. And the more they talked about her ass, the more she wanted something in it. She moved her fingers closer to Jasmine's ass and massaged her hole.

"Oh! You like playing too, huh?" Jasmine said as Kim lightly penetrated her with her finger.

"I've never played with a girl's ass before. It's pretty hot though." Kim said, pushing her finger deeper into Jasmine.

"Well you've come to the right place then." Jasmine replied as she turned over and sat on Kim's face. "Lick my ass, baby."

Kim rimmed her ass hole with her tongue several times before inserting it inside causing Jasmine to moan.

"Yeah baby, get that dirty tongue inside me."

Leslie must have started to get a little jealous of the ass play, Kim thought, because she lifted Kim's ass up and started playing with her hole, too. Tim had licked her ass many times, and whole she enjoyed it, she always wondered what it would be like to have his large member deep inside her ass.

"So, you two will probably laugh at me, but I've never actually had an assgasm before. I've never even had anything larger than a finger in there before..." Kim said, shyly.

"Well take care of you baby. Don't worry about a thing." Leslie said, as the three of them got up and moved to the nearby couch. Jasmine went to the bedroom and grabbed her favorite dildo.

Leslie instructed Kim to squat on the cushion with her hands on the back of the couch.

Kim obliged, but was nervous. She was so excited, but wasn't sure if she wanted to have this experience without her man. Leslie applied lubrication to Kim's ass as Jasmine pressed it against her ass hole.

"Wait!" Kim said, just as the dildo penetrated her. The machine was larger than anything shed ever stuck up there before. It felt so right, she couldn't think straight. Why had her and her man not done this sooner, she asked herself.

"Oh, sorry honey!" Jasmine said as she pulled it out.

"No, please, don't stop." Kim replied.

Jasmine put it in again, and moved it in ways Kim could barely handle. Her body started to shake as Leslie moved around the couch so they were face to face. Leslie reached out and put both hands on her shoulder to hold her steady her body jolted with pleasure. Kim appreciated Leslie's figurative and literal support. Kim stuck her tongue out as Leslie pressed her tit into her mouth, filling it up.

12