Kim's Goes All In

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kim was going crazy inside. She enjoyed the sensation so much, but she just felt like something was a little off. She reached down to play with her pussy while Jasmine fucked her, but she wasn't able to get herself to climax. She thought maybe it was the pressure of it being her first time, but then thoughts of Tim's warm dick sliding in and out of her started getting her juices flowing again.

"Wait. I want my man. I need him." She said as she started to recapture her breath.

"Ummm, okay, but you're gonna have to share." Leslie replied with a sinister smile.

Kim was jealous over Tim, and while they've had group sex multiple times, Tim never paid much attention to the other girls. She wasn't sure how he'd react to sharing his penis.

"I bet if we asked Tim real nicely, he would be willing to share his dick with you."

"You would be willing to share your man with us?" Jasmine asked with surprise in her voice.

"To be honest, I think watching him fuck you in the ass to orgasm, would really help me see how to do it. I want our first time to be perfect."

"So then, how do we ask him nicely?" Jasmine asked.

"That's easy, just suck his dick and he'll eat out of the palm of your hand." Kim said with a laugh.

Kim watched for Tim out the front window, completely nude, as she called Tim on the phone. "Hey baby. Can you please come over here? We seem to be missing out on one last ingredient for these cookies."

"I don't know babe. I'm kind of into this murder mystery. It's just getting to the good part."

Kim rolled her eyes. A gesture he couldn't see but she knew he felt.

"If you come over here, I'll be your dirty girl. And I don't mean fingers this time."

Kim heard a loud bang and watched Tim run out the door without the phone in his hands. He was only wearing a pair of boxer-briefs but he was so excited he kept reaching for his shirt to pull off before he realized he wasn't wearing one. He got to the door, opened it and found himself in a den of three thirsty women, ready to fuck.

"Hey baby." Kim said in the sweetest voice she could muster. It was the voice she used when she really wanted something from him.

"I know this is not the norm for us, but I really need you to just go with this, okay?"

Tim didn't have time to reply before Jasmine, on all fours, reached him. Kim walked behind him and slid her hands down his pants and pulled out his dick. She fisted it and pumped slowly for several strokes before resting it on Jasmine's outstretched tongue.

"Go ahead, baby. Penetrate her, I want you to." Kim said while looking deeply into Tim's eyes.

Tim grabbed the back of Jasmine's head and pushed his penis into her mouth as she closed her lips around him. And while Jasmine sucked on him, Kim pulled his underwear down around his ankles and let him step out of them.

Kim asked Leslie to bring her a vibrator. While Jasmine's mouth full of her husband, Kim knelt down and spread Leslie's ass cheeks.

Leslie put her hand on Kim's and turned on the vibrator. Kim gently massaged Leslie's clit with it, while she licked Leslie ass.

Leslie bent over on the floor and put her head on a pillow. Kim inserted the vibrator into Leslie's wet pussy and pulled out, full of Leslie's natural lubrication. She licked a little off, deposited on Leslie's ass and rubbed it around with her fingers. Kim watched Jasmine continue to suck Tim's dick as she inserted the vibrating toy into Leslie's ass.

"Fuck baby! You're going to make me cum!" Leslie said as she played with her clit. "Put your fingers in my pussy while you keep fucking that ass."

Kim complied. She listened to Leslie's moans while she slipped her fingers up into her vagina, and worked the dildo in and out of her tight little ass hole.

"That feels soooo good, girl. But I want to watch you get your ass fucked. That's what I need to cum today. Now turn over, and let me get you ready."

Kim rolled over onto her knees and put her face down into the same pillow Leslie used. It was a little wet from her drool, but that just made Kim more excited. Leslie licked her ass hole gently as she rubbed her pussy and got her warmed up for what was to come.

Jasmine pulled Tim's dick out of her mouth and stood up. She turned away from Tim and bent over pushing her ass into Tim's hard dick.

Tim rubbed his cock along the outside of her vagina getting as much lubrication on it as he could before placing the tip of his dick on her anus. He looked at Kim with his eyebrows raised slightly as if to ask her if she was still okay with what was about to happen. Kim smiled at him as she moaned with pleasure as Leslie continued to lick her ass. She watched as he pressed into Jasmine's ass. It looked tight around his phallus, but as she observed Tim's face, it was filled with an expression of ecstasy, not pain. Jasmine moaned loudly as she called for him to pound her ass, hard.

"Shove it deep! Please, your dick is so hard! Oh my fuck, this is so much better than a toy!" She screamed, repeating her moans over and over again.

Kim was so excited she looked down at her thighs and watched her fluid drip all the way to her knees. Leslie started inserting her tongue into her ass hole, fast, as she continued to massage her clit. The sound of Jasmine in orgasmic moans in rhythm to her rocking tits was almost enough to make her cum, but she held on a little longer for her man.

Tim's dick slid smoothly in and out of Jasmine's hole, but she observed Jasmine clamping her ass cheeks together while Tim fucked her. She didn't make him go slow, but called for hard, and Kim wondered if she'd be able to do the same. Kim listened as Jasmine cried out in bliss and watched as she fell off Tim's dick and rolled onto her back. She lied their arms and legs stretched out like an angel.

She showed her the way, now it was her turn to receive her man's dick in the only hole she had left to do so. She was about to lose her ass virginity, and her body knew it. She licked off Jasmine's cum and sucked his dick for a moment while Leslie pulled a bottle of lube off the counter.

Leslie stood over her ass and poured what seemed like half the bottle onto her ass hole and rubbed it all over. Kim knew Tim was excited. He loved pouring oils on Kim and rubbing her down. She loved it too. The feeling of his pelvis rubbing against her slippery ass was her favorite though, and now they got to take it to the next level.

Tim pulled his hard dick out of her mouth and told her to turn around as he helped Leslie rub lubricant inside her with his fingers. Leslie lubed up his dick and Kim watched them make eye contact as she did it. Kim knew Leslie wanted him too, and she knew just how to make it happen. All of these thoughts, emotions, and new sensations were starting to make Kim's body melt as she instructed her husband.

"Fuck your dirty girl, baby. Put your dick in my tight ass and fuck me like you've never fucked me before!"

Tim's dick slid into her ass smoothy, but he went in gently, not wanting to hurt her. He pushed and pulled softly over and over and her eyes started to twitch. She hearkened back to the dildo Jasmine fucked her with and realized there was no comparison. This was what she was missing. It wasn't that much larger than the dildo but the feeling of it rubbing against her rectal wall was something different, something orgasmic. She let out a moan she'd never heard before.

"Oh!... Oh!... Don't stop, please! Push it. Harder. Please baby!"

Tim listened to his wife's moans and instructions perfectly as he fucked her to the melody of her pleasure sounds. Leslie reached under her and touched her clit ever so lightly, but it was enough to make her leg twitch hard as her anus clamped down on Tim's pulsing member. She thought she might have hurt him, but he just yelled out.

"Fuck yea baby. You like it when I fuck your ass, my dirty girl?"

Tim slapped her on her outer thigh and she watched Leslie fall backward and start touching herself.

Kim could barely tell the difference between her moans and Leslie's as they both moaned in unison as Tim fucked Kim's tight hold. Kim felt it coming. She was about to finish. She flexed her ass as tight as she could, increasing the pleasure.

"Fuck me! Harder! Fuck! Me! Fuck! Don't stop! Fuck! Tim! Fuck! Fuck!" She screamed as her cum rushed out of her pussy. Tim's dick pulsed inside her and she felt her man lean over her and squeeze her body as his cum shot up inside her.

Leslie continued to moan as she fingered herself roughly, and Kim could tell she was just about there. She knew she had to act quick.

Kim pulled Tim's dick out of her ass. He already came, but his dick was still hard, and it would stay hard just long enough, she thought. Leslie was reaching for a dildo to shove in her ass, but Kim stopped her. She reached down and gave Leslie pussy one solid lick before helping her up.

She told Tim to sit on the couch, and pushed Leslie backward onto Tim's lap as he held his dick upright and inserted into Leslie's ass hole. Kim knelt down and put her hands on Leslie's hips, helping her bounce up and down on Tim's cock like a pogo stick. The two of them worked together as they rode his dick up and down. On the down motions, Tim's dick was fully inside her. Kim didn't realize it could go that deep and fantasized about their future encounters. Kim saw Leslie's cum leaking out of her pussy as it dripped onto her husband's scrotum. She reached down and wiped some off with her fingers and inserted into Leslie's mouth.

"I think you dropped this." Kim said playfully.

With her fingers still in Leslie's mouth, Kim bent down with her powerful legs in a squat and lapped even more of Leslie's fluid from Tim's balls with her tongue. Tim's thy twitched as she gathered as much as her tongue could carry. She kept the cum in her mouth as she pushed herself back up into a standing position and stuck out her tongue. Leslie's eyes got big and knew just what to do as she wrapped her lips around Kim's tongue and sucked her treat into her mouth.

Leslie continued to ride Tim's dick hard as she swallowed the mixture of sweat, spit, and cum deep down into her body. Kim watched as the slippery solution she gave her slid down her throat, putting a sly smile on her face. Leslie smiled back just as her body gave out, unable handle the pleasure any longer as she let out her orgasmic screams.

"Oh, fuck! Fuck! Fuck your man's dick! That was amazing!" Leslie blurted out in Kim's direction.

Leslie leaned forward and fell on top of Kim, resting her cheek between Kim's breasts. As Kim lied there naked with Leslie on top of her, she caught a glimpse of her husband staring down at her from the couch, completely exhausted. He had a satisfied smile on his face, and she returned the same back to him.

12