All Comments on 'Kim's Horny Birthday'

by Knightlylust

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
can you imagine

writing 8 pages on this crap.

looking4itlooking4itover 10 years ago
Well

I suppose that this is what this category was originally designed for. Some hot moments and wouldn't it be fun to live this way for a week or so without repercussions.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
2*s

Plenty of sex action. Good. Only two stars because the charecters didn't have a solid personality. They were cartoon characters!!

Not enough background. Readers don't connect emotionally . Sex action good. But on this site in LW that is the simple and easy scene to write.

Try a shorter tighter story and develop the charecters . Good Luck

AMerryMan3ef8

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
LW ?

not my wife, would not want it, don`t need any of what you wrote.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Unlikely.

" Slowly she responded, both to the lewd words and his menstruations, her fiery cunt and hips came back to life and soon she was again exploding with a fresh flow of her steaming cream."

Wow. Male menstruatlon. Who'd a thunk it?

psychosmurf42psychosmurf42over 10 years ago
bad end

ya hate me hot and bothered till ya brought in the step daughter. yuck

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Big Cocks

While in college my ftiend Jeffery and I hit a dry spot and hadn´t got laid in a while, since we were cramming for mid terms we couldn´t go out looking. well we decided to do each other i´m seven and a half Jeffery is eight inches the only thing is Jefferys cock head is the size of a plum I did him and then laid down flat on my stomach pulled my cheeks apart. I couldn´t believe the pain when his cock head went in. Anyway he came and we went to sleep. Next day it hurt just to walk. That was the last time I had a cock up my ass. This story took me back to those times of experimentation.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

great fucking story,,, cunts n cocks,,, love the amount of fucking you enjoyed... and when the daughter entered the scene,,, so fucking great.... and kim you totally made my day when you handled 7 hot guys fucking n sucking every opening on your body... my most favorite fantasy ever finally described perfectly.

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago

Right pages of reading about a cheating whore. No thanks.

nixroxnixroxalmost 3 years ago

1 star - no comment

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous