Kim's Horny Birthday

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Randy slipped one then two fingers deep in my ass. He finger fucked my asshole for a few minutes while I rode along Rick's heavenly dick. I felt Randy's fingers leave me with a pop and instead I felt the head of his straining prick press against the hole his fingers had vacated. Before I could protest he rammed half his cock in me alongside Rick. He slipped back and forth a little and then both cocks filled me at once.

There was a loud noise like a rusty nail being ripped from old wood and I realized it was coming from me. Never could I fathom the combination of pain and pleasure I felt at that moment. They fucked into me fast and hard. I felt their cocks rubbing each other through the thin membrane separating the holes.

All three of us were loving and using the other for the ultimate pleasure. Just when I thought it couldn't get any better, it got better, they moved in me another fraction of an inch and we all exploded. Huge blasts of searing hot cum fired in my passion contorted body. My orgasm seemed as if the life force was soaring skyward and leaving me below as it propelled me to the clouds into a heaven of repeated orgasmic bliss.

We all fell sound asleep. When I woke in the middle of the night, I needed to use the bathroom. My return revealed Rick, hard again, taking me in his arms. He rolled me on my back and mounted me in one fluid movement; he was again lodged in my belly. He fucked me in the missionary position hard and I screamed my cum at the top of my lungs. When he eventually rolled away, Randy took his place keeping me at my peak as he shot anther fiery load in my overused cunt.

We sucked, fucked and abused each other all night. I even licked and tongued their assholes. Just before dawn, Rick pulled me face up on his prone body and managed to work his massive cock up my ass. Randy filled my pussy with cock and I was double fucked again. It was the hottest night ever created. Gathering what little sense and control that remained in me, I insisted that Rick leave when day broke in the eastern sky. He didn't argue and I was happy and sad to see him go. When Rick left, Randy carried me to our bedroom.

Remorse and Redemption

Kim:

I slept with my husband in a fitful state between sleep and fantasy. Every time I woke, more of their seed poured from my crotch, soaking the bed. Once I was so aroused, I masturbated until I reached three orgasms. My mind felt trapped in a hallucinogenic, pornographic nightmare. I finally left Randy sleeping and wandered around the house in a trance.

When I turned on the bright lights in the bathroom and viewed my image in the mirror, I didn't know whether to scream or puke. The woman looking back at me with black, red rimmed eyes from mascara and lack of sleep was a horrible, ugly witch. My body was encrusted with cum, I had it covering my face and my hair was stiff with dried cum. I turned off the lights and ran from the room.

As I approached the play room, feelings of trepidation and fear fought a losing battle with lust and sick, perverted images. My soiled, scanty outfit lay in a heap in the corner. I picked up the pieces and held them to my nose inhaling the sexual fluids before sucking the drying cum and cunt cream from them. The porn flick featuring the double penetration was still in the player and I restarted it. Then I got on my hands and knees and sucked up the still wet and sticky juices from the sheets on the bed. Like a sick and rabid bitch, I ate our fuck.

I drank more vodka opening a fresh bottle and masturbated until I was sore. Finally I took a valium and went back to our bed. Starting at his feet I licked and sucked my way up Randy's prone form, searching for the taste of sex. When I reached his crotch, I started sucking his balls and cock like a crazy banshee. When he woke I begged him to fuck his slut wife hard.

Realizing that I was married to the best, most understanding man in the world, I allowed him to sooth me. He didn't react to my slut fucked guilt with anything but love. He was fucking slowly and gently into my cunt. He kept assuring me of his undying love, never a harsh or condemning word. I melted in his embrace, experiencing two nice erotic orgasms before he emptied his seed in my womb.

The bed was empty when I awoke. I sat up and the clock read two in the afternoon. Wandering the empty rooms in bright daylight my fear and guilt subsided and gave way to curiosity. After a thorough investigation I ascertained that the house was indeed empty. Where the fuck had Randy gone? Finally when I returned to the kitchen I spied the note hanging from the end of my garter belt by the window and I giggled. Wow! Did it ever feel good to be able to laugh?

The note read:

"Dear Hot Babe,"

"You were wonderful. Remember this is what you asked for and no matter if we continue, or chalk it off as an interesting experience, our love will survive. I'm running some errands and should be home around six. If you need or want me sooner, call the cell. Take a little time to think and if you love me, then what we did was just fucking."

"Your Sexy Husband".

How does he know just what to say to make me feel better? The smile remained as I fixed a large lunch. Fucking and sucking two men takes a lot of energy. I finished eating and went to clean up. This time my image in the mirror simply reflected a woman who had been rode hard and put away wet. A hot shower, cream and makeup and I was my old alluring self, at least I felt that way.

I donned high platform shoes, my silver, dangly waist bracelet and my 1,000 watt smile and headed for the party room. Randy had removed the bedding and my sexy clothes. Entering the laundry room, it became apparent that my Hubby had done the laundry, shit; I'll have to deep-throat him for a month.

Back in the scene of last night's debauchery, I dialed the number on the back of the card I retrieved from my purse. She picked up on the second ring. After a brief review of my sluty activities, Denise agreed to be here by 4:30 as soon as she left the shop. It was after three now so while I waited, I poured a glass of white wine and watched movies.

She opened the door without knocking and strutted in to find me on the couch spread eagle, fingering my snatch. She wore a yellow rain slicker though it wasn't raining. Boldly she strode over to where I sat and grabbing my chin she turned my head up and kissed me hard and deep. Without a word, she left and returned in two minutes, and was carrying a small duffle bag and a rolling a portable massage table. She headed out past the tub to the deck outside by the pool in the sun, set up her table and removed some items.

When she returned, she went directly to the bar and retrieved the bottle of wine and a glass and went outside again, motioning me to follow. After Denise settled everything, she removed the slicker and threw it over the back of the chair, she was naked. Finally speaking, she gently asked how I was holding up and kissed me lovingly. Then she had me lay on the table while she massaged the tension from my body.

We talked nonstop for over an hour. I explained my actions and feelings and she gave advice and console. She had been where I was now and understood what I was experiencing as no other woman I knew could. She was only twenty two years old but far older than I when it came to experience. Denise would be my mentor on my sexual journey. She owned the Sex Palace; her family had been in the sex business all their lives. Her mother was a Porn Star same as her father had but he soon became a director and producer. They were alive and well living in California and about Randy and my ages. She said that we reminded her of her parents and when she was with us she felt like it was incest, it turned her on.

Another Player

Randy:

My cell rang as I was getting ready to leave for home. The caller ID showed our home number but a different voice greeted me when I answered. I was sitting between two slightly drunk and pretty women at one of my favorite sports bars. The errands I had, included watching a contemporary of mine read from his work at the library and I went to the boat show. I got to the bar about an hour ago and was watching a game and chatting with some of the guys I knew.

There must be something about a man who has been sexually active that attracts other females like a scent or sonar signal. Women are very intuitive and they can tell if you've recently been fucking and they are attracted by the testosterone or something. I was at the bar when one of them came over and asked me if I wanted to join them for a drink. We were flirting openly when I received the call.

The voice said, "Hey stud, give us another hour and then get your cute ass home, you've got two women to fuck." I laughed out loud at Denise's straight forward nature and closed the phone. With the super hearing that women seem to possess, one of the girls said, "Wow, are you ever popular, two at home and two here looking for the same thing." We drank more, flirted and played under the table. When I finally dragged myself away, my cock was ready to explode. We exchanged phone numbers then they said they wanted to play with me and my girlfriends. They said to call them anytime as they were always in the mood to party. Fuck, when it rain, it pours, I can't help it if I'm lucky.

The aroma of pussy juice got stronger as I walked through the house. Following my nose, I saw them out back in the sun by the pool. Kim lay on her back on the massage table. Her body gleamed with fragrant oil from her hair to her lovely toes. Denise in all her naked splendor was working my wife over with her toys. She had a slim, rubber vibrator, about the size of a finger in Kim's ass, with a four inch dildo fucking away in her cunt and a blunt headed vibrator on her clit. Her freshly shaved pussy sported a thin, soft, brown strip, ending above the hood guarding her bloated clitoris.

When I approached my wife, Kim's eyes were closed and she seemed to be purring. Denise smiled at me and said, "She's still in the zone, I've kept her aroused with small, gentle ministrations, unlike the brutal fucking you and your friend gave her last night." Denise was smiling as she said the last and I knew it wasn't a criticism. Kissing Kim deeply made her arch her back and respond but she didn't open her eyes. Denise flashed her 1,000 megawatt smile when I commented on the new do on Kim's snatch.

Denise put Kim's hands on the vibrators and dido to keep her right where she was and pulled me where we could talk privately. Denise explained all of Kim's feelings of depravity and guilt. She said that Kim was in love with Rick's big cock and she was transferring her love to the man rather than the cock. I told her I understood and feared that might happen.

The only thing to cure her was another big cock not belonging to Rick and right now, before she obsessed. Denise explained this with detachment as if she was prescribing a medical prescription. So, unless you object, she said she had invited a friend by the name of Wyatt over and that he would be here soon. I quickly agreed and we discussed what I had in mind for the period leading up to her birthday and the day itself. Denise thought it all sounded perfect and added a few ideas of her own.

With kisses and fingers I felt my way along Denise's body and then with a slap on the ass, I sent her back to Kim. I popped a Viagra and let myself slid down in the swirling waters of the hot-tub, where I had a clear view of the two beautiful women reengaged in their lesbian play. After a short while the doorbell rang and I was surprised when a nude Denise went to answer. Her return was shadowed by a young man about her age or maybe a few years older and they were animatedly talking.

When they reached the tub Denise continued past me heading towards Kim. The young man stopped when he saw me and gave me a big, friendly grin. He knelt down near the water's edge and held his hand out in greeting. I was impressed, rather than race straight to a promise of sure sex, he remembered his manners. I liked him already. He was a real good looking kid, like a surfer with long blond hair and blue eyes, a little shorter than me. He had a trim build like a dancer rather than an athlete.

When he saw my beer he asked if he could have one and join me in the tub. I said sure and he went to greet the ladies. He kissed Denise and then bent over my wife to kiss her and feel the contours of her lovely breasts and hips. Kim never opened her eyes and I was sure she didn't know or care who was caressing and kissing her. Wyatt undressed by the pool and left his clothes on a chair and climbed in the tub.

"This feels great," he said, "Must be nice to have a layout like this, it would be a terrific place for one of Denise's sex parties." Then he asked if I was gay?

I laughed and assured him I wasn't.

"Good, neither am I, but when Denise called she just said to come and you don't say no to her if you want to part of the group, so here I am. What's up? Am I going to fuck your old lady?"

I liked this kid more all the time, his frank honesty was refreshing. We chatted a little about surfing and other small talk. The girls were in the shower and when Kim had the oil washed off, they joined us.

Kim:

What a wonderful afternoon. Denise was just what I needed, another woman who had been there to help me understand the feelings and emotions this new found sexual appetite had awakened. She was so loving and gentle as she held me in complete sensual arousal the way only a woman understands.

Her massage relaxed my tense muscles and combined with her erotic play, I felt more at ease and aware of my body than ever before in my life. I knew that Randy had joined us. I could feel his presence and I knew when he kissed me it was him but I couldn't stop cuming enough to acknowledge him. Someone else had entered as well but it seemed surreal and I couldn't remember who. I remember Denise saying something about high hat or Hyatt but it didn't register.

I was giddy and glowing after our shower and when we entered the hot tub area, my heart leapt when I spotted my husband in the tub. Yearning to feel him buried inside my womb, I stepped down into the swirling waters, moving toward him, filled with love. A flash of blond hair caught my attention as I moved in the waist high water and I thought, Oh no, Randy found another woman. Immediately I released my jealous feelings thinking, why not? Haven't I been with his best friend? How can I deny him some extra pleasure after all he's done for me?

We locked eyes and I reached out encircling his shoulders with my arms and pulled myself up and wrapped my legs around his midriff and guided his hard prick straight into the back of my pussy. I was dimly aware of Denise moving up on my right and the other woman on my left but my eyes were closed and Randy was kissing me passionately.

Our kiss was interrupted when Denise pushed between us to kiss Randy, leaving me impaled on his stiff cock. When I turned to my left I did a double take as I realized the person I thought was a woman was actually a very handsome young man with long flowing blond hair. This handsome stranger was smiling so sweetly and moved into my embrace kissing me hotly. Impaled on my husband's hard prick with a strangers tongue searching for my tonsils, I came with my new found joy.

Only later in the week would I realize what I had experienced sexually in the last 48 hours was so much more than I had ever dreamed possible. Another new fantasy to explore, sex with two men and a woman, added new richness to my lust. Randy hadn't cum yet but this gentle young stallion pulled me gently off Randy's cock and into his arms. I felt empty and needed much, much more.

Denise was all over my husband, leaving me to her gorgeous friend. He took my hand and led me from the tub where we dried each other as he continued to kiss my lips and nuzzle my neck, letting his tongue slid inside my ear, licking and blowing his hot breath in that sensitive erogenous area made me tingle and wiggle my ass. His body was firm and lithe like a dancers or ballet artist would be. When I reached his cock I knew, with the special sense women possess, that it would be spectacular and I wasn't disappointed.

Feeling along the length, it was another monster prick and I dropped like a stone to my knees to better appreciate what I was about to receive. It was every bit as thick as and a little longer than Rick's, but very different. This dick was beautiful. It could have been sculpted from marble and polished to a smooth finish, like glass, a true work of art. Alabaster white with a bulbous pink head that resembled quartz, this cock was created by the Gods. I had to taste it and when I saw the first few drops of pre-cum oozing from the slit, I devoured the head, sucking the rich pungent cream and rolling it in my mouth like fine wine, only better.

Before I could sample more, this young Adonis pulled me to my feet and led me to the bed in the party room. Denise was loading the DVD player and Randy was lying on the bed with his cock standing up straight. I finally asked this new lover his name and when he said Wyatt, I understood what Denise had been trying to tell me. Wyatt's cock commanded all my attention and I began my oral assault, sucking and licking as much as possible in my starving lips trying to relax my throat muscles enough to appease my hunger.

Randy pulled my legs apart and stuck his tongue up my cunt. I was dimly aware of Denise joining us and I saw her start to suck voraciously at Randy's hard fucking cock as Wyatt shoved his face in her crotch. We had formed a daisy chain with all of us pleasuring and being pleasured by tongues, lips, noses, fingers, anything. After a few minutes, one by one, we erupted, filling our partner's mouth with fragrant hot cock and cunt cream. Wyatt came in buckets shooting his delicious fuck juice down my throat, filling my mouth in gushes and some of it dribbled down my chin onto my stiff nipples.

Wyatt stayed hard, so I mounted him, desperate to feel the heat from his big cock filling my cunt. He was so gentle as he caressed my tits lightly, tweaking my nipples as I sank further down his wondrous cock. I noticed that Randy had Denise on her back and was fucking her cunt hard and deep. The sight and sounds of them fucking while they lay next to us, touching us, knowing I was getting fucked by another huge prick, made my pussy squirt a little juice, aiding the passage into my inner depths all that much slicker and nastier. The slippery walls of my pussy were rapidly expanding, anxious to feel the full power of his cock deep in my womb. He let me go at my own pace and because of that I wanted to please him all the more, willing to suffer some discomfort to allow him access to my hidden vault. I pressed hard, forcing his massive cock deeper in my churning, aching cunt until it speared deep into my cervix.

Wyatt fucked me in a multitude of positions for over an hour, with him cuming only a fraction of the times that I did, by the end my whole body was covered inside and out in his cum, my cunt juice and sweat. During that time, Randy fucked Denise like a beast, he fucked her hard and fast, slapping and pinching her until she glowed a fiery red from her tits to her thighs. All our bodies were pressed against each other kissing and caressing whatever we could reach. At one point Wyatt had me on my hands and knees fucking me doggy style while Denise lay underneath me sucking my clit as Randy fucked her ass. All the time Randy was kissing me, working my tits and telling Wyatt to fuck me harder and deeper.

Denise and I were so nasty, saying everything we could to make the men hotter. Demanding they fuck our sloppy cunts harder, faster and deeper. Wyatt was the only one silent. I told him I had a daughter his age and that he was a cunt licking Motherfucker. He continued to be whatever I wanted while I was a perverted whore. I loved commanding that massive fucking cock as I directed him like the fucking stud pony he was.

1...345678