Kim's Horny Birthday

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Reality blends into the Fantasy

Kim:

We were all fucked out by the time Wyatt and Denise left, around nine o'clock. We had a bite to eat and fell into a deep sleep without showering. Lying in bed before I drifted off, I relived the events of the evening and felt proud and fulfilled to have my cunt full of a strangers cum and the taste of fuck juice in my mouth. My fantasies were coming true and I would never forget this month of birthday depravity. I loved it.

It was late when I woke and Randy had already left the house. I was horny but I didn't even have time to masturbate. I dressed in record time and got to the office five minutes late for my first meeting. The day turned into a nightmare as everything turned to shit around me. My partner, Judy, worked along with me as we tried to sort out the mess. Two of our closings had problems and we were afraid we might lose both sales and they were huge. Just when things were at their worst, our best saleswoman quit. We worked non-stop through lunch and finally ordered pizza at eight that evening.

I stumbled into bed after midnight and Randy was already fast asleep. Up and in the shower at six, I was feeling scattered as I raced through my morning schedule. "Cooper and Banks" was struggling to stay afloat for a while and then around noon everything came together. We saved both of the big sales and talked our saleswoman, Jean, into staying with the firm. Judy and I went out for lunch and laughed about the crazy days we had.

Judy Banks is my best friend and business partner. We've known each other for many years and we complement each other in our working relationship. Judy is three years younger than me and the exact opposite of me. We started the agency about two years before our divorces and Judy hadn't even had a boyfriend that I knew about since then. Occasionally we have drinks and chat, but since I started seeing Randy, we haven't spent much time working on our friendship, nothing like a crisis to bring us together.

We took our time over lunch and even had a couple of glasses of wine. When we arrived back in the office we had more good news and wondered what we were worried about, things had straightened themselves out and the place was once again running smoothly. About four o'clock we decided to knock off for the day so I suggested that Judy come over and soak in the hot-tub to relieve our stress. Kim Cooper and Judy Banks were back on top of the real estate market.

As I raced out of the house Tuesday morning I bumped into Jimmy Choi coming to the door with a load of electronics. Jimmy is a slender Asian man in his mid-twenties and does all of Randy's computer and electric work. Randy swears that he's a whiz kid when it comes to anything that plugs in the wall or runs on batteries. Randy was meeting him shortly so I let him in to get started. I had forgotten all about him until Judy and I walked in the door.

We were alone in the house and I led her into the tub room and opened a bottle of wine as Judy undressed and slipped into the hot swirling water. It wasn't until I joined her that I noticed a new large screen TV mounted on the wall for easy viewing. Before I entered the water I tried to turn it on but I didn't succeed so I waited until I had instruction. We were getting a little drunk and being back in the tub with a naked Judy rekindled my lewd memories of the past weekend.

We were chatting easily, something we hadn't done in years. Judy had always been a lot of fun but business and life just seemed to get between us. Now we talked freely like we had in the past. I was getting horny again and just started telling her about last Friday night and how Randy responded to my request and everything that happened with Denise on Saturday morning. I didn't mention Rick or Wyatt.

When I explained my feelings about being with another woman, I told her that it surprised me that I would go for something like that and how much I really liked it.

Judy had a real dreamy look on her face when she said, "I know that I would like it a lot. When I was in school I had a girlfriend and we experimented like you're talking about. I loved everything we did and thought I loved her as well. It scared me that I was becoming a lesbian so I broke it off with her and that's when I started to date Frank."

My surprise turned to passion as I took her in my embrace and kissed her long and deep. She returned the kiss and soon I was licking her nipples and my hand was traveling south, slowly and gently as I searched for her sex.

Just then we heard the door open and close and Judy moved away saying, "What's that?"

I laughed and said that it was probably just Randy and tried to resume our play, but Judy had lost the feeling and became nervous and jittery. She moved away from me and said, "I should get going."

Randy

Kim's car was in the driveway as was her partner's, so I knew she was home and I was anxious to see her. After our lustful weekend I was concerned for her emotional state and decided to take things slow. When I found them both in the tub I sensed a tension in the air so I adopted a light, friendly attitude as I approached, greeting Judy and watching Kim for signs of distress. Kim looked fine but Judy was nervous so I said, as long as you girls started drinking early, do you mind if I open another bottle of wine and join you? That's what I did, undressing quickly and slipping in next to Kim.

Kim seemed to corral Judy between us and reached across her body to give me a long passionate kiss. She then excused herself claiming a potty break. Alone with the almost shy Judy, I tried to chat about light things but she wasn't responding well. Judy is the opposite of Kim in the looks department. At only about 5'5" she had huge breasts and wide hips with a nice plump ass; her blond hair was worn stylishly short covering a round face with full lips and soft brown eyes. She wasn't fat, more pleasingly plump and full figured but very sexy. Kim had an olive complexion where Judy's was like fine porcelain.

She interrupted me in the middle of a sentence when she announced that Kim had told her about our sexy weekend with Denise. She wouldn't look at me until I asked if she had told her the rest. This got her attention but Kim rejoined us at that moment and said, "No I haven't.... yet." Judy started crying and confessed that she hadn't had sex since her ex-husband left her three years ago. Kim held her in her arms soothing her then kissed her deep until her friend started to moan.

I moved in on the other side and when she turned her head I replaced Kim and kissed her deep, at the same time I took her left nipple between my fingers and rubbed it lightly. Judy responded by kissing me back and moaning louder. She said, "I'm so fucking horny I can't stand it anymore."

Kim was rubbing her right breast and said, "Don't worry Baby; Randy will fuck you real good."

Judy twisted out of our grasp saying, "No, I can't, I really shouldn't, you're my partner, I'll ruin everything." Then she started climbing out of the tub with me right behind her looking up into her juicy snatch. I followed her out of the tub with Kim right behind me. I quickly threw a towel around her naked torso and just held her.

Kim disappeared and I was able to lead Judy over to the table where I made her sit and drink some wine. She downed the glass in one swallow and held it out for me to refill. Kim returned and she had a joint in her hand. When she sat down with us she explained that she had taken it away from her daughter last year. Then she said that it was just what Judy needed to calm her down. We sat and smoked the acrid pot and drank wine until Judy was composed.

I retrieved the remote controls for the new TV and said that none of us had seen this film before and we should watch it together. Kim gasped when the film started at the beginning of the scene on Saturday night in the playroom, just before Rick arrived. Judy was pretty drunk and we were all stoned. Kim was mesmerized by the hot action and Judy had let the towel slip off her shoulders. I started kissing and caressing Judy again and she was getting hotter by the minute.

When I stood up I took both women by the hand and led them back into the hot-tub. Kim and I were one either side of her pliable, moist girlfriend and I dipped my fingers in her very wet cunt, she melted in my arms. Kim was rubbing Judy but couldn't bear to look away from watching her being ravished on the big screen. I had my tongue in Judy's ear, licking and blowing my hot breath along her neck while kneading her full tits. She was squirming like an eel and when I said that I wanted to eat her luscious cunt she started mumbling and babbling incoherently.

I picked her up by the hips and set her down on the edge of the tub and she immediately leaned back on her elbows and spread he legs wide for me. I teased my way up her inner thighs not caring about the chlorination as I worked toward my beautiful target. Her pussy was open wide, the lips puffy and peeled beck with a big, red clit already stiff and prominent. Kim was only dimly aware of us as she became hypnotized watching the replay of her hot three-way fucking. When I licked around her open vulva Judy started breathing heavy and when I took one of her swollen pussy lips in my mouth and sucked, she moaned and gasped.

"Please eat my pussy Randy, you have no idea how much I need it," She whispered.

When I stuck my tongue up her cunt for the first time she screamed and came, convulsing and writhing around so much I had to hold the cheeks of her plump ass tight so she wouldn't squirm away. She was so wet, her cunt was aroused to its fullest and her clit was this tiny bloated finger standing erect with the protective hood pulled back like the foreskin of a cock. I licked her slowly from her perineum up her succulent slit, pausing along the trail to allow my tongue to seek refuge within her cunt. Then stopping to chew and suck on the lips of her foaming pussy. Being careful to avoid her swollen clit, I laved along the sides and over the top of her tender clitoral hood. She came again and I devoured her cream like a starving kitten.

Kim finally managed to tear herself away from the lewd spectacle of her ravishment and became aware of Judy and me. She slipped next to me and stroked my cock while pushing her face alongside mine and stealing a taste of her friend's sweet cunt juice. I backed away slightly and allowed her to drink from Judy's well for a few seconds. All of this had been a preliminary solution to the years of pent up sexual tension for our fleshy friend and the best was yet to come.

Gently pushing Kim away I told her to hold Judy tight. Moving back into her soaking cunt, I inserted first one and then a second finger about three inches in her pussy until I could feel the bump of her G-spot and as I started rubbing it in an upward direction I made a full out assault of her clit licking up and down and side to side, finally clamping my lips tightly and sucked hard. She exploded almost bucking me and Kim loose. We both hung on because I knew she wasn't finished.

Kim moved up to hold her upper torso still and used her position to lick and suck those luscious big tits until the nipples were standing stiff, the areolas puffy and red. I increased the pace and friction of my oral assault, sucking her entire cunt into my mouth, trying to swallow it into my throat. Judy lost it, screaming, "FUCK, FUCK, FUCK, EAT THAT FUCKING CUNT YOU BASTARD, I'M CUUUUMMMMING, FUCKING CUUUUMMMING, GOD DAMITT, AAAAAAHHHHH, FUCK." Then she lost consciousness.

She was out for a full minute and we were getting worried. We had climbed out of the tub and were drying her off as Kim listened for her heartbeat. She came back to us in a dreamy state and started undulating her hips and rubbing her pussy. We laughed both with relief that she was alright and the fact that she was so hot she had turned on full slut mode. We all dried off and I led the girls into the party room and turned on the TV. Kim was surprised and delighted that that her home movie was still playing but now the scene had changed to Sunday night and Denise and Wyatt were the guest fuckers.

Stretched out on the official fucking bed, I turned my attention to my horny wife and moved in to her crotch to give her and me a taste of what I had provided for Judy. Our plump slut instinctively went to work on her friend's smaller but sensitive breasts, kneading the firm flesh and sucking the hard pebbles of her nipples.

As her best friend and I made love to her aroused flesh, Kim relaxed and started talking dirty to Judy. "Did you like the way Randy ate your fucking cunt you whore? Do you like the way that young man is fucking me with his big cock in the movie? It felt so good, look at it you slut."

As Judy turned to watch the gentle giant fucking my wife silly with his monster prick, she said, "I've never had my pussy eaten by anyone except my roommate in school. Frank refused to even go near my crotch with his face. Once he said it stunk, the bastard. This has already been the best sex of my life. Now I want to eat you."

With that, Judy moved quickly down pushing me away and glued her lips to Kim's throbbing cunt. She was on her hands and knees with her ass sticking up in a tempting pose and before I could move, Kim said, "Fuck her Randy, fuck this bitch real hard."

I didn't need encouragement. The sight of her creamy, plump ass cheeks and wide open cunt was like a beacon drawing me to the entrance and I shoved my stiff cock in all the way to the back of her hot womb. Judy grunted from the abrupt skewering but soon rewarded my efforts with a steady stream of cunt cream greasing the channel as I pumped my prick in her slick cunt with blinding speed and force. She had three mind shattering orgasm's but never released her lip lock from Kim's sweet pussy.

The three of us fucked and sucked in every conceivable position all night, sleeping in intervals until one awoke and soon the sounds of nasty, dirty sex brought the others to the forefront as we used one another for our carnal delights. Early the next morning the women put on makeup and donned conservative blouses and suite coats. They took seats in my office and made a Skype conference call to four businessmen in Dallas who were seated around a huge conference table. They were both naked from the waist down. It was incredibly hot watching them talk serious business to the computer camera with their hot cunts exposed.

Of course I had recorded the session with Judy. From now on I was determined to record any and all sex we shared in both the hot tub and party room. The rest of the week was uneventful for sex with others. Kim and I watched ourselves fucking in our home movies every night and enjoyed our new found domestic pastime. It wasn't until Saturday that I found a new twist to Kim's sexual enlightenment.

I play golf twice a month on Saturday afternoons in my usual foursome. Cody, Jack and Brett were the guys I've played with for the last couple of years. We had developed the game from our mutual interest in the game but didn't hang out or mix socially otherwise. We usually had a couple of beers after our game but this afternoon when we finished, Jack wanted to go to a strip club nearby. We took seats around the stage and after an hour I could see that the guys were pretty horned up so I had an idea.

When Kim answered the phone and heard my idea she was all for it so I invited the boys home. I had them take seats in the party room and found Kim in our bedroom just finishing dressing. She wore a pink maid's uniform with a little frilly hat and lacy bra that was so sheer her roughed nipples were exposed. The apron had white ties around the back and just covered her pussy. There was also a little pink thong but I told her to take it off leaving her cunt exposed. She wore white nine-inch heels that made her shapely legs look a mile long.

The guys were just chatting when I started the scene with Denise and Wyatt. Kim walked in with a tray of beers and I introduced her around. When she served each man a beer, she made a point of bending low with her ass just inches from a guy's face with her juicy snatch open for inspection. She had just released the last of her beverages when Jack stuck his tongue in her sweet pussy. Kim was ready and responded by pushing her ass back, fucking herself on Jack's tongue. The other two men leapt to action not believing their good fortune.

I had Kim suck me off so I could work the handheld camera for close-ups as all three men fucked Kim. After a while I suggested they make her airtight. Kim seemed confused by the term until the boys took positions. Cody was in her cunt while Brett fucked her asshole and Jack plugged her mouth. It was an incredibly hot scene and I knew that Kim was cuming like crazy. They were fucking away fast and furious when Brett said they should all try to cum in her at the same time and they pretty much succeeded with Cody only slightly behind.

I let them have a few more rounds fucking my wife in various positions for a couple more hours before I threw them out. Cody wanted to know if he could come back but I said, we'll see, and that it would be up to Kim. When they left I went back and fucked Kim's sloppy cum filled cunt before we went to bed. Kim was certainly getting a first class education in Slutdom, but it was part of my master plan leading up to her birthday.

Enter Kim's Daughter

Randy:

The next morning's bliss didn't last long as the sobering thought of Kim's daughter, Rusty's arrival on Tuesday made us both aware that our new found sexual depravity would be interrupted if not curtailed. Kim drove down to Iowa on Sunday night for her high school graduation on Monday. She would spend the night in a motel and bring Rusty and her belongings home the following day. She was rightfully worried as their relationship had been strained since her divorce.

Mother and daughter arrived about three that afternoon when I was at a meeting. We had planned a graduation, birthday party at a local restaurant that evening and I would meet them there. When I entered the private room we had reserved, there were already about twenty people there. We had invited thirty six, including a lot of our friends and several friends of Rusty from before she moved away, plus her best friend, Misty.

My first stop was the bar, I had never met Rusty as we eloped and Kim always traveled to Iowa to visit the girl. Properly fortified, I went in search of my new step-daughter. There was a group of people huddled in the corner and I could just pick out Kim in the center. Standing next to her mother was an exquisite young woman who looked like she had just stepped off the Playboy centerfold. She had long, silky, flowing strawberry-blond hair framing perfect features. Her face looked freshly scrubbed and set off her piercing, ice-blue eyes. She wore a tight, fitted white, silk blouse with black hip-hugger jeans. Her figure was more Penthouse. Rusty was a fully ripe young woman who had turned eighteen on that very day.

When I moved into the center of the group alongside Kim, I noticed Rusty staring intently at me; she held my gaze until Kim introduced us. As I took her hand she smiled and gave me what I can only describe as a very sultry look. She held my hand in both of hers longer than she should. As I gently pulled my hand from hers, she gave me a sly wink. The encounter left me so flustered that I was stammering when I met her best friend, Misty. Misty is quite tall, almost six feet with jet-black, waist length hair, brown eyes and a model's grace, beauty and sense of fashion. She was a couple of years older than Rusty. She also held my eye and gave me a curious look when our hands met.

I needed another drink. Living under the same roof with this bombshell and my wife would be a much larger challenge than I had ever anticipated. Feeling adrift, I wondered around the room, stopping along the way to offer greetings and small talk with several of the guests. When I spotted Rick, he had Judy cornered and was standing a little too close for chit-chat. As I got close enough to hear their conversation I could make out Kim and my names. Judy had seen the video with Rick and I assumed she just informed him of our recent little romp

1...345678