Kim's Marriage Gets a Threesome

Story Info
Things get hot when Kim meets a new girl at the gym.
4.1k words
4.43
19k
15
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 1

It had been about six months since Felicity was born, and Kim was on her way to HIGH class. Life was pretty busy, but she'd never been happier. Tim was amazing. He took such great care of her, and was home watching the baby so Kim could go to her dance class and see her friends.

She'd been going back to HIGH class for a while now, and she loved it. It was her special time to go and get an awesome workout in, and feel sexy while doing it. But today was a little different. When she woke that morning to spoon with her husband, she was feeling particularly frisky. She felt him up, and as her hand rubbed over his dick she could feel it getting hard. He was awake, and he was ready to go. She actually contemplated sucking his dick right then and there, but she couldn't be late to HIGH. She gave him a big kiss, and whispered "later" in his ear as she got up to get dressed.

She pulled into the parking lot, and could feel the moisture between her legs. Whatever was going on with her body that morning hadn't worn off. She thought of his long member and imagined it inside her, fucking her, hard. A shiver ran up her spine and a quiet, but audible moan escaped her lips.

"Stop it, Kim." She said to herself with an exhale. "It's time to dance. Not fuck. Now get it together..."

She went to the locker room to put away her towel, soaps, and clean clothes into an empty locker. She had started showering at the gym after HIGH because the water heater at the new house was being replaced. She was the only one who did, so she always had the large open shower all to herself. She missed her normal routine of showering with her husband. He was always handsy, and it often led to her getting a morning orgasm before work.

She talked with her friends for a bit and then Jeddy started the class. The songs were amazing. They were the ones she was used to, so she knew all the moves, and she felt so good about herself as she was both feeling, and looking hot. She was wearing tight leggings and a cropped sporty bra top.

They had just reached their first break when someone she'd never seen before walked into the the gym room. Kim watched as she walked up to Jeddy. She looked partly sorry and embarrassed, probably for being late, Kim thought. The room was pretty full, but Teddy found some room near the front for her.

It was the first new person at HIGH in probably 3 months. And Kim, being the people watcher she was, was really interested in how she would take to the moves. As the music started to play, Kim's eyes were all but glued to the new girl. Her moves were flawless. This obviously wasn't her first time. Kim started to wonder what her background was and where she came from.

It came time for a "whoop" and when she did it too, Kim was kind of surprised. She was about 5'5, but her whoop sounded like it came from someone 5'9 at least. It was feminine, but loud, and for some reason, it turned her on. She was cute, a great dancer, and there was something about her voice that really made her tingle. Kim got to the point where she just kept anticipating the next whoops, and each time she'd try to creep and peek at her, each time putting sinister smile on her face.

She hoped she wasn't too obvious, but at least a few times, their eyes made contact, causing Kim to look away quickly each time, hoping her new classmate didn't notice.

After cool-downs, Kim was chatting with Jeddy and a few of her other friends when the new girl approached.

"Thanks Jeddy! That was amazing!" She said. "Sorry I was late, my GPS took me to wrong spot for some reason."

"It's totally fine," Jeddy reassured. "Just glad you could make it.

"Girls, I want to introduce you to my friend Lauren, she's a dance instructor, too. I've been going to one of her classes for a while, and this is her first time here."

Kim introduced herself.

"Hi, it's nice to meet you." She said innocently.

"Oh my gosh. You are such a great dancer. Im not gonna lie, I was kinda watching you a lot." Lauren replied with a smile.

Kim blushed a bit. "That's funny. I was thinking the same thing about you!"

"Well, it's time for me to go shower and get ready for work."

Kim walked away from the group and headed to the locker room. She turned on the shower to let the water get warm, and headed back to her locker to get undressed. She took off her bottoms and noticed they were a little more wet than usual. She grinned as she thought about going home and slipping Tim's warm dick inside her mouth.

She was all alone, and as the water dripped down her body, the warmth washing over her pussy felt so good she couldn't help but touch herself as she let her thoughts wander even more. But just as she was imagining his tongue licking her nipples as they fucked rhythmically to her moans, she heard a voice.

"Someone looks like they're having fun!"

It scared her so bad, she jumped. She turned around and saw Lauren bent over laughing at her.

"I'm so sorry! I didn't mean to scare you. I thought I was being loud when I came in. You must have really been into whatever you were thinking about!" She said between fits of laughter.

Lauren stood upright, and walked to the shower head next to Kim's and turned it on.

Kim didn't know what to do. She was just caught in the public shower touching herself, and was feeling a little embarrassed.

"Um. I'm so sorry. I am usually the only one who uses this shower, and I'm kinda feeling a little funny this morning... I didn't mean..." Kim started.

"It's fine! Trust me. I totally get it, I'd be lying if I said I hadn't done it a few times, too." She said, winking at her.

It made Kim feel a little better, but she was still a little self-conscious.

"Thanks. But still, sorry." She replied, with a small giggle.

"It's fine."

"I actually think it's kinda hot, if I'm honest."

"What were you thinking about, if it's not too forward of me to ask you... I know we just barely met!" She asked, laughing a bit.

"My husband, actually." Kim responded.

Lauren smiled. "Aww. That's so sweet. I did not peg you for the married type!"

Kim laughed. "Oh yeah, how did you peg me?"

"Well, you're hot as fuck. So I just figured you'd be the young and single type. I don't know, silly assumption I guess."

Kim was flattered. She looked down at her own body, and nodded in approval, almost to say "I still got it."

"Aww, that's sweet of you to say... what about you? You got a boyfriend?"

"No, can't really find a boy my type, unfortunately..." she said with a smile.

"Oh, that's too bad. You're so cute. What's your type? Maybe I know someone!"

Lauren paused and looked seriously at Kim for a moment...

"You know... Long blonde hair, blue eyes. About 5'6, with an amazing ass and A-cups."

Kim thought about Tim with long hair for a second and didn't approve. And then it hit her, she wasn't describing a boy, she was describing her.

Kim blushed. "Oh." She didn't know what to say.

Lauren looked a little vulnerable, but still confident.

"It's okay. I know you've got a man, but I was getting some lesbian vibes from you earlier. Thought I'd try my luck with the hotty in the shower. You know?" She said. "Sorry if I misread."

"No, no, no." Kim sighed. "You didn't misread at all. I actually think you're extremely sexy, too."

Lauren looked up with a big smile. She moved closer to Kim, making Kim's heart race a little faster."

Lauren reached out for Kim's hand and placed it palm down on her breast.

"So you think my little titties are sexy, too huh?"

Kim's body flooded with endorphins.

"No. I mean, yes... But no..." Kim stammered, not knowing what to do or say. She pulled her hand back slowly, thinking about how to handle the situation.

Lauren looked hurt, and turned as she started to walk away. Kim got a glimpse of her ass, and reacted instinctively.

"That's not what I meant." Kim said, as she grabbed Lauren's hand to prevent her from walking away. Lauren turned back toward Kim, but the force of Kim's pull caused Lauren to slip, ever so slightly, and she fell into Kim's arms.

There they were, skin to skin, breast to breast. Lauren's right hand was hanging down, but as she gained control, she caressed Kim's inner thigh as she moved it up her body. It wasn't just water that made the hand slide so gently upward, either. Kim moaned quietly as Lauren's hand lightly massaged her clit. She could hardly contain herself. She reached down and grabbed a handful of Lauren's supple ass, causing her swoon.

Lauren licked the cum off her fingers from Kim's pussy and made a gentle noise that told Kim everything she needed to know about Lauren's intentions.

Lauren pushed Kim against the wall and got down on her knees.

"Wait! Not like this." Kim said, coming back down to earth for a moment.

"What?" Lauren said, confusedly as she stood up. "What's wrong? Is it the public place?"

Kim hadn't even thought about that, yet.

"Yeah. Well, no, not just that."

"I'm married."

"Yeah, I know. But I thought you said you were a lesbian."

"I have kids, too." I'm not a lesbian.

"Girl. I don't know how to tell you this, but..."

"Lauren, I'm bi."

"Oh."

"I love my husband more than anything. He's my everything. And trust me, we don't have any issues in the bedroom, either."

"I don't understand." Lauren responded.

"What I'm saying is, if you're into it, let me talk to my husband. He's very open and has even told me that I should talk to him if I ever feel the urge to fuck a woman. And trust me, I want to fuck you. Bad. How would you feel about a threesome." Kim said, grinning.

Lauren looked intrigued.

"I mean, I've never had a threesome with a guy before. I'm not bi. I'm full on into pussy. Your pussy, to be exact. So if that's what it takes to get you to cum on my face, then fuck yeah."

Chapter 2

Kim climbed into bed as soon as she got home. She was still feeling a little dirty, despite having just showered. He was asleep, but heard her come into the room. She wrapped her arms around him and squeezed him hard. She could see his smile from the side of his face, and he turned to face her.

"Hey babe, how was HIGH?"

"Amazing, as usual."

"Oh good!"

Well, I guess not quite as usual, this time." She said with a smirk, as she rubbed his dick.

He looked a little surprised.

"Oh, yeah? Anything fun happen?" He said as his dick hardened from her touch.

"Yeah, actually." Kim replied as she knelt up on the bed and took off her top, revealing her perfect, pink tits, drawing his gaze.

"Mmm, someone's frisky this morning."

"Yeah." She said cutely as she bend over and licked his penis from the base to the tip. She was done talking, for now. She sucked his dick hard, as she watched Tim's eyes roll back into his head. She pushed his long dick deep into her throat, sucking like she was trying to pull his cum out by force.

"Baby, you got me on fire! your mouth feels so good!"

She got up and crawled on top of him, grabbed him by the head and put her tongue in his mouth, transferring a small amount of his slippery pre-cum back into his mouth.

"Mmm, did you find an tasty treat you wanted to share with me babe?" He asked with a smile.

Kim pulled off her panties and moved a pillow under the back of her head near the side of the bed. She laid with her back down and her knees up, laying sideways across the bed, giving Tim a full view of her exposed vagina.

Tim got up and moved his body between her legs and started to kiss her mouth and neck.

He moved down and licked her nipple in a circular pattern, before sucking on it briefly.

Kim sighed in excitement. She had been thinking about this all morning. He went further south with his lips, lightly tickling her tummy, until he got just above her clitoris and kissed it.

Kim moaned. He licked and sucked on it as she reached for his hand. She just needed something of his to squeeze as she blissfully enjoyed his oral manipulation of her wet pussy. His tongue danced with her clit, causing her knees to twitch every time he flicked his tongue. She could barely stand it, but she wanted more.

"Come fuck me babe. I need you inside me now." She said, looking down at her man. His eyes made contact with hers and they shared a smile. She could tell he was happy to oblige.

He worked his way up and started kissing her and she grabbed his hard dick and started stroking it. She rubbed it against her pussy, getting her fluids on it, and then inserted it into her vagina. He pushed gently back and forth as she let out a series of pleasure noises.

"Mmm. Yes! Don't stop." She said as she felt his dick rubbing back and forth slowly against the inside walls of her pussy. He re-positioned himself and started gently licking her breasts. She started to go a little crazy, and couldn't help her noises anymore. She's lost all thought of the outside world and could only focus on one thing: her eventual orgasm.

She reached down to touch herself and play with her clit while he fucked her, in and out.

"Fuck!" she yelled in a high pitched moan.

"Fuck! ... Fuck! Yes! Fuck!"

Tim switched to her other tit, and just in time too. The new sensation on her nipple multiplied the friction on her pussy. She knew she was about to cum.

"Oh, fuck! Oh fuck!! Yes! Don't stop! Ah!" She moaned.

Tim grabbed her other breast gently but firmly with his hand as he continued to work her nipple with his mouth. She felt his dick pulse inside her, and she could no longer hold it in anymore. Her moan of ecstasy escaped as she dug her nails into Tim's back, setting him off. The rush of fluids filled the pocket around Tim's dick and she could only feel one thing now.

"Hard! Fuck me hard!" She ordered.

Tim penetrated her over and over, harder and harder. She could feel him getting closer and closer.

"Fuck, I love your pussy!" He whispered in her ear. "You feel so good when you cum on my dick!"

In and out he went as she got more and more relaxed, until he exploded inside her.

She smiled and happy wiggled. He followed suit, and they both giggled.

He laid on top of her for a moment as she scratched his back -- his favorite thing in the world. When he pulled out she was ready to talk, and apparently, so was he.

"So tell me about HIGH." Tim started the conversation.

"We got a new girl in class today."

"Oh yeah? That's fun." Tim replied, obviously happy for her that she made a new friend."

"What's her name?"

"Lauren."

"It was kinda embarrassing actually... i usually have the whole shower to myself. And I'm usually pretty quick. But this time I was in there, thinking about you and she came in and caught me masturbating."

Tim laughed, hard.

"Oh wow. That's super funny!" He said "and, super hot too!"

"Did it turn into your dream?" Tim Joked.

"You know I can't remember that dream!" She said, "But yeah, it kinda did."

Tim's eyes got wide, but his smile didn't leave his face.

"Okay... tell me more." He said sweetly.

"Well... she definitely came on to me. And things got a little hot, actually." She replied, not sure how Tim would react.

"That's... hot." Tim said.

The two of them were laying on the bed. It had only been about 10 minutes since they finished, but Kim noticed Tim's dick harden, again.

"Can you tell me more about what happened?" Tim responded.

"Yeah. She put my hand on her breast, but I said no, and then I hurt her feelings. She tried to walk away but I stopped her. She fell into my arms and we both got super turned on and she touched my pussy and I grabbed her ass. Then she wanted to go down on me, but I said we need to stop, and I wanted to talk to you about it."

Tim looked pleasantly surprised.

"What did you tell her?"

"I basically said I was happily married and I loved our sex life, and if she wanted to fuck me, I wanted you you there so you both could could fuck me."

Tim's eyes got big again.

"Wow. That's... Hot." He said again, making her laugh.

Chapter 3

Tim and Kim laid in the hotel bed together. Kim was wearing a piece of lacy and strapped black lingerie. She knew she was hot, but Tim reminded her of it. She giggled. He was always telling her that.

Lauren was on her way. Kim had sent her a peach emoji, and that was the signal. When Lauren got the hotel, she was supposed send a tongues out emoji so Tim and Kim knew it was her that knocked on the door. But Lauren should have been there by now, and there was no text.

"Maybe she's not coming." Kim said, disappointed.

Tim looked her way, and grinned. "Trust me, there's no way she'd miss out on an opportunity with you."

Kim smiled. She appreciated her husband, but still wasn't sure. She crawled over the bed to get him and began kissing him.

"Maybe we just call the whole thing off and you can just fuck me right here, right now." She suggested.

"If that's what you want babe, your wish is my command." He said as he slid his hand inside her lingerie to feel up her breast. She was ready to go. The whole situation was really exciting to her, and she was just wanting Tim's dick in her, immediately. But she played it slow, and started kissing her husband again. She got on all fours and asked Tim how he wanted to take her. He spanked her ass.

"I want you from behind tonight. I want you to be my dirty girl."

One of Kim's favorite positions was doggy. And Tim liked to play in her ass he fucked her.

Tim pulled the small lacy barrier between him and his and his prey to the side, revealing her pussy. There was a single white bead of cum resting on her labia. She felt Tim lick it in an upwards motion, and then he stretched his tongue out, downward, as his tongue passed over her clit. She moaned. As Tim serviced her, she began to twitch. She was about to call for his dick when they heard it.

"House keeping!" In a high pitched foreign accent. Followed by three rapid knocks.

Tim was about to say something, but Kim shushed him.

"You put the do not disturb sign in the door didn't you? They should just go away." Kim said.

"I must have forgotten." Tim said.

"But you did lock the door, though, right?"

But as she said it, the door opened and the woman entered.

To Kim's surprise, it was Lauren. She was wearing a sexy maid's outfit, and did a funny voice. Which turned her on. Her insides were on fire. Her hoped for experience was about to become a reality.

Lauren locked the door behind her, and walked toward them as Tim kept making her squirm, licking her pussy.

"You look like you're having fun." She said, calling back to their time in the shower.

Kim was still on all fours when Lauren got to the bed. She put one foot up on the bed and exposed her vagina, inches from Kim's face. She grabbed Kim by the back of the head and gently pulled her mouth into her pussy. It smelled great. Kim licked up. It tasted great, too. Just how she imagined Lauren would taste. Sweet.

"You like my pussy, girl?"

But just as Kim was about to answer, she felt Tim's warm dick slide inside her. She quivered in pleasure. Lauren pulled away momentarily as she stood up and pulled off her panties all together. She sat on the bed, with her legs spread near Kim's face. But before Kim could get any more, she slid herself further under Kim's body until Lauren's tits were just below her mouth. Kim tried to focus on licking Lauren's hard nipples as she moaned, but the feeling of Tim's dick distracted her.

"Tim, I want you to spank me while I suck on Lauren's tits."

Tim pulled out and positioned himself to her side, kneeling next to her with his face toward her ass. He hit her with his open hand on her tight ass. It made a loud slap and sent a tingling sensation up her legs.

"Again!" She said after a loud moan.

Tim hit her again. This time not as hard.

"Harder." She commanded, as she got a mouthful of breast in her mouth.

12