Kim's Marriage Gets a Threesome

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tim kept on spanking her, rhythmically. The adrenaline coursing through her veins made the stinging sensation so pleasurable. The tingles from the slaps heightened the sex she was having with Lauren. She was getting really into Lauren's tits.

"Bite me" Lauren instructed Kim.

"Just a little though."

Kim gave her a love bite, and Lauren moaned.

"Oh, yeah. That fucking hurt! Ooo! I love it! Do it again!" She exclaimed.

Kim bit her other breast to more orgasmic screams from her new lesbian lover. Kim could tell Lauren was on fire, as she kept screaming for more bites, until she was finally done.

"Okay, it's my turn to play!" She said and she rolled out from under Kim.

Kim rolled onto her back. And Lauren started sucking on her right breast. Kim reached for Tim's face and pulled it into her other. She could hardly contain herself. She felt so good. But she felt that urge again. She needed Tim's dick inside her, fucking her while she came.

"Fuck me, baby. Please." Kim said, softly.

Tim positioned himself between Kim's legs and grabbed his member as he put it on her. She was so wet, he rubbed his tip all around the outside of her juicy vagina. He went in for one more lick of her clitoris, a sensation she wasn't expecting, but loved nonetheless. He put his long dick inside her, and as it slowly penetrated her, she moaned again and again as he pulled it out and pushed it back in, repeatedly.

With Lauren sucking on her tits, and Tim pounding her tight pussy, she couldn't think. She could only feel. With her left hand she reached up and squeezed Lauren's breast.

"Play with my clit. I'm ready." Kim said to Lauren. Lauren maintained her tongue work on Kim's breast, but Kim reached down with Lauren's hand, and placed it on the sweet spot. Her hands began to work. She knew exactly what to do. Kim started getting closer and closer. She was losing her breath. Sensation was everywhere all at one. She started to twist. And then, all at once, a rush of energy fell over her.

She sighed out in relief. Orgasm. And as she came on Tim's dick he came too. It was amazing. The three of them laid there in bed, satisfied and calm.

Kim looked at Lauren. "Did you finish? Do you want me to play with you some more?"

"Are you kidding me? When you were biting my little titties, I came so hard. That was so fucking hot, girl."

Kim smiled. "Are you happy babe?" She asked Tim.

"Oh yeah. I'm very happy. Did you enjoy yourself?"

Kim smiled. And nodded in agreement.

So, when we doing it again? Lauren asked, excitedly.

12