Kim's New Life Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Soon her right hand slipped to my side. Without releasing our lip lock, I pulled my body back to give her additional access to what I hoped was her ultimate goal. I was not disappointed. The hand quickly moved up to my breast. What I did not expect was for her to begin delicately rolling my hard nipple between her thumb and index finger. Damn, did that feel good! I groaned deeply.

Even though I resisted, she managed to break her mouth away from mine. I didn't really mind, however, because her mouth replaced her fingers on my nipple. The position of her head allowed me to start fucking her ear with my tongue. She bit my nipple. I moaned then exclaimed. "Oh my gawd, woman!" I moaned, "What are you doing to me?"

"Nothing compared to what I hope to do over the next few hours, dear," she replied and resumed sucking. I felt as though a vacuum cleaner was pulling my tit into her mouth.

As she continued to suck, she worked her hand to my other nipple and was soon rolling it between her finger and thumb. I continued to tongue fuck her ear and suck the lobe. I just knew that I was secreting juices between my legs. "And this is only the beginning" I thought.

Soon her hand left my chest and she raised her head. "You look like you're enjoying yourself, dear."

"More than you know. Please don't stop now." Her mouth found mine again and our tongues started a mating dance just as I felt her hand sliding up the back of my leg to my bare ass. "Ummmmmm," I groaned before moving my hip back and forth to let her know I approved and wanted her to continue (as if she needed my approval).

She squeezed my buttock, slid her fingers down my crack, and then moved her hand around to my abdomen. That is not where I wanted her hand right then and to tell her so, I raised my leg by putting my foot on the inside of my knee. "Ooh, my hot little wench wants me to play with my pussy, does she?"

"Oh, gawd, yes!"

"Then you have to ask me."

"Touch me there, Kelly."

"You have to say it the way I did, love."

"Kelly, I need you. Please put your hand between my legs."

"You can do better than that Kim. Ask me to play with my pussy."

"OK Kelly! Anything you want, just play with my pussy. Please."

"Gee, you nearly got it right that time."

"Please quit teasing, Kelly. I said what you wanted me to say. I need you to play with my pussy."

"Not quite, dear. You are missing a very important point. That little furry piece of real estate between your legs belongs to me as long as you are wearing my collar. It is not Kimberly's pussy. It is Kelly's. Actually, it is not Kelly's pussy either. Kelly's pussy is between her legs. What you have between your legs is a cunt."

"OK, please play with my cunt then." I could not remember ever using that word aloud.

See, you still missed my point. Who owns that cunt, Kimberly?"

"You do!"

"Now ask me correctly."

Then it struck me. "Ok, Kelly, you win. For gawd's sake, please play with YOUR cunt. Please!" I think I was screaming at this point.

I think I reached a state of felicity the second her fingers touched my nether lips. Her middle finger easily slid into my wet tunnel of love then retreated. "Damn, girl, you are dripping." She held the wet digit up for me to see how wet it was.

"It's entirely your fault, Kelly. Please don't stop."

"In due time, my love. In due time. You cannot cum until I want you to and give you permission. Remember: My house, my rules." I groaned with displeasure. I was tight as a bowstring and needed relief. Instead of pleasuring me, she moved her finger closer to my face. "Have you ever tasted your love juices?" I shook my head. "Damn, have you ever done anything besides have sex in the missionary position?" I giggled and said that yes, I had experimented a few times.

"It sure as hell doesn't seem like it. Oh, well, I intend to change that. Open up for a new experience." I obediently sucked my juices from her finger, finding that I actually enjoyed the taste.

12