All Comments on 'Kim's New Life Ch. 08'

by JanetMon

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
ooo

I so love this story, you are an incredible writer

now, if I could only find my Kelly :)

looking forward to more !

les_carrie@yahoo.com

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Tremendous writing

I really appreciate your writing style. I like how you manage to capture the emotional dilemmas of transitioning to a d/s lifestyle. I think the insights into the psychological aspect of this largely make the story. Looking forwards to seeing how Kim will cope with the more mundane, practical aspects of becoming a permanent submissive, and to what extent will her personality "resist" this change. I think it is great depicting those everyday, not sex-related aspects of dominance and submission.

I hope there's still a lot in store!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Outstanding

I love the writing style from you. The explanations for becoming a submissive, and yet still having a life outside of being a submissive, is something that I have only read from one other author. The 'devil is in the details' is the saying and you have definitely captured the detail that is so often lacking. I am very glad that Kelly is not one of those dominants that demean their slaves.

PixiehoffPixiehoffalmost 5 years ago
Love this

Okay you converted me. I'd been concerned that it would get into the detail of the life-style, but you know what? In your hands it worked. You have a real gift. Thank you.

PixiehoffPixiehoffalmost 5 years ago
Excellent

I am running out of superlatives- the standard is extraordinary- thank you

OpenHeraOpenHeraover 4 years ago
Love it

Love how rules are explained, very detailed. Again enjoy this chapter. Hope stays same.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJanetMon@JanetMon
Here are the three wonderful online stores that I alluded to in Kim's story for sexy women's clothing: A. https://shopraga.com/collections/all B. https://www.onetribeapparel.com/collections/boho-tops (click on tops and dresses near top of page for listings of styles) C. https...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES