Kim's New Life Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JanetMon
JanetMon
493 Followers

"You mean I get a choice, even though I am wearing your collar?" I joked.

"Well, I was planning on removing it before we left, but you're right. I should decide for you since it is still locked around your neck." She hopped off the bed, went into her closet, and returned holding a yellow, satin dress dotted with white flowers. You can wear this today. It is loose around the top."

"Gee, don't I get something more casual, like slacks or shorts? After all, it is Saturday."

I was teasing and she knew it, so she threw the ball right back at me. "Hey, slut, you're the one who brought up the collar. This is what I selected, and this is what you will wear. I think it could be considered casual in some circles. And just because you decided to be a smart ass with that remark, I will have to decide on an appropriate punishment. I know you weren't serious, and I want you to joke with me, but I will always retain the right to punish you. Don't worry, you'll love it." We both grinned at this warning.

"Do you mind loaning me a fresh pair of panties, Kelly?" I asked, "And I think my bra is still in your purse."

Her grin gave me her answer even before she spoke the words. "You don't need either, dear. A bra wouldn't look right with this dress and I just told you that you normally won't be covering my cunt when we are together. I will loan you a clean pair of white socks, if you want. Part of me wants you to wear socks, which will look great with that dress, but the other side wants bare feet. What size shoes do you wear?"

"Seven, ma'am."

"Fantastic. That answers the question. Our feet are the same size, too. I have a pair of thong sandals that you can try." After a few seconds hesitation she added, "Bare feet in thong sandals are another fantasy of mine." We both giggled. "Let's see what you look like both ways and I'll decide."

When she handed me the dress, I discovered I had been wrong. The garment just seemed to whisper over my body as I slipped it on. I quickly realized it was a very expensive dress, made from pure silk, not satin. I could not believe how great it felt against my skin and realized the sensual feeling would be lessened considerably if I were wearing underwear. I silently thanked Kelly for not permitting any.

I also understood why she said wearing a bra with it wouldn't look right. From the waist up it was essentially made of two panels (one in front and one in back) held up by thin spaghetti straps that tied in bows over the shoulders. The panels met only at the waist on the sides, leaving a nice view of bare skin from the underarm to the waist. In addition, the front panel was split in the center, connected only at the neck and at the waist, permitting even more bare skin to be visible. A bra would be visible and out of place. A tube top would be great, and less revealing, but I knew I wasn't going to get one. String ties at the sides, where my bra line would normally be, provided some modicum of decency, but the gap in the front permitted maximum exposure of the sides of my breasts.

Kelly looked at me and said, "You look wonderful in it, Kim. The material caresses your breasts perfectly. I love the way it clings to their shapes." To emphasize her remark, she traced the outline of the bottom of one breast with her finger. Then she rubbed my nipples through the material. "These look great, too, especially now that they are hard." My face felt quite warm at that point.

I tried on the sandals and did a pirouette for Kelly. Then I put on my socks and loafers and turned again. I also checked myself out in her mirror. We agreed that both types of footwear had some appeal. Kelly had the final say, of course: "I think bare feet in sandals look better with that skirt." The dress ended at mid-thigh and was shorter than any dress or skirt I had ever worn. "Besides," she continued," I saw you last night in the socks and loafers. You will wear the sandals for me today, but we need to do something about those toes since they will be on display. It will only take a few more minutes."

She went to her dresser and picked up a bottle of polish. Noticing its color was burgundy, I said, "I've never worn polish that dark before, Mistress."

"Great, I am pleased that I am providing another first for you. The next time you will wear black" I enjoyed the attention and watched her as she sat on the floor, still naked above the waist and applied polish to each of my toes.

Taking her lead from the previous evening, I played with her left nipple and ring using my toes. After a few seconds she pushed my foot away. "Quit that, you little slut," she teased. I raised my foot again and she slapped it away. "You're going to get your ass spanked if you don't quit." She was smiling, so I think she was teasing (I guess I will never know for sure), but having never been spanked, the threat was enough to make me quit, while wondering if I will enjoy being spanked.

Five minutes later my fingernails matched my toes. I didn't tell her that I don't normally wear fingernail polish. I'm sure she knew. This was the beginning of the 'new Kim.'

When she finished my fingernails, she stepped back and commented, "Pet, you look so damn sexy right now we had better get going or I'll be taking you back to bed and we'll never get you checked out of the hotel.

JanetMon
JanetMon
493 Followers
12