Kim's New Life Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JanetMon
JanetMon
494 Followers

As our waitress approached the table, Kelly greeted her by name. Cheryl was wearing a costume just like Sam had worn on Friday. She stood beside Kelly and asked, "What can I get you tonight, boss?" I looked right at Kelly and she was shaking her head.

"Oh, I'm sorry, I thought she belonged to you," Cheryl apologized, gesturing towards me.

"She does, Cheryl, but you know I don't like that title. I prefer Mistress when I am with a sub."

As an apology to the table, Cheryl chuckled and said, "That's a bad habit of mine. I call all the Dominas boss.'" Her flushed skin and face were an immediate indicator that her comment had, for some reason, embarrassed her.

Replying to Cheryl's first question, Kelly said, "Kimmy and I are going to share an extra-large slice of cheesecake covered by two shots of amaretto, but I'd like to have it served a little later. Oh, we'll only need one fork." I smiled at this comment, remembering how she had fed me the previous evening.

"Anything to drink?"

"Wine for both of us and you can bring it now." Allyson ordered the same for the two of them. I commented that they didn't specify what kind of wine they wanted.

"We come here so often, pet, that all the waitresses know our tastes and don't have to ask."

We probably had been talking for half an hour when Rebecca approached Kelly and said, "The last of the non-members have left, Kelly. The remaining six members have arrived, and the front door is locked."

"Great, Becca. Have everyone get ready for the meeting and the initiation. Tell Cheryl that we are ready for the cheesecake."

I'm not THAT naïve. I knew there was something strange going on, and, because of our discussion at The Abbey about humiliating and embarrassing me, that something somehow included me. She hadn't done anything towards that end, yet.

Well, maybe I am THAT naïve. I started analyzing the words that had been bantered about: Members; non-members; initiation. Hmmm! All the non-members have left, Kelly. But I'm not a member of whatever it is. Initiation... You need to be initiated to be a member... Oh, shit...

JanetMon
JanetMon
494 Followers
12