Kim's New Life Ch. 20

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JanetMon
JanetMon
494 Followers

I had to move my hips up and down several times to get it fully into me even though, as she indicated, I was well lubricated. Once my ass was resting comfortably on the seat, I felt like my pussy was stretched to its absolute limit; and she had said that she would be putting larger items into me. Kelly handed me a helmet. I was shocked when I heard her voice clearly through small speakers imbedded in it. "How do you feel, pet?"

"Quite stuffed, Mistress," I laughed, and then asked, "When did you install the comm system?"

"Oh, I've always had it. I just chose not to use it on Friday. I wanted you to be contemplating the possibility of our relationship."

She didn't seem too worried about my exposed nipples, but I soon realized that they would, essentially, be hidden if I put my arms around Kelly to steady myself and knew that is exactly what was expected. I would be hugging her tighter tonight. I felt the vibration of the Harley through the dildo as soon as she hit the starter. I quickly realized the ride was going to be quite interesting when, about ten minutes outside of town, Kelly turned onto a bumpy dirt road and started up a slight incline. My grip on Kelly intensified as we bounced along. I, of course, was literally getting fucked. Unable to believe it was possible, I was nearing a crescendo when Kelly pulled off the road into a wooded area next to a large lake. The scene before us was beautiful. The sun, in its descent toward the horizon, was reflecting off the water which, without wind, looked like a mirror. I suddenly wished I had a camera to capture the moment.

By that time I was quite reluctant to leave my huge friend, but Kelly insisted. She opened the saddlebag and removed my leash. Clipping it to my collar, she commented, "I heard the sunset is expected to be fab tonight, pet. This is a perfect spot where we can watch it together." I wondered why she started to remove the chain connecting my nipple rings until she added an unexpected word, "Strip!"

I didn't mention that my skirt had a zipper in the back to make dressing and undressing easy. It quickly lay around my ankles. After a quick pull on the ties at the front of the vest, it, too, fell to the ground. Once I kicked the booties off, I stood before her naked and proud. She simply stared at me for the longest time before saying, "Gawd, Kimmy, I love you like this. I wish I could keep you naked 24/7." She moved closer and my legs automatically parted to accommodate the hand that slithered between them. Her other hand grasped the back of my neck and pushed my head to hers. Her tongue penetrated my lips while two fingers simultaneously entered HER cunt. I moaned and hugged her tight.

The passionate tongue and finger fucking seemed to last for hours until she pulled back and said, "Come, pet, we are going to miss the sunset." Following her instructions, I pulled a blanket from the saddlebag, followed at the end of her leash to the edge of the lake and spread the blanket on the ground. She sat down and I stretched out, to rest in her arms while we watched the final movement of the sun dipping below the edge of the earth. Even though she was still fully dressed, and I was naked, the scene felt like the most natural thing to do in the world.

JanetMon
JanetMon
494 Followers
12