All Comments on 'Kim's New Life Ch. 21'

by JanetMon

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Surprised

Whilst I have loved the story so far, and your attention to detail is normally spot on, I was very surprised that you seemed to have glossed over Kim's first day at work whilst under Kelly's control. There was no mention of the fact that Kim had met with Sandra,and they had talked, and I am sure that Kim should have confessed that to Kelly. Also the chat she had with the CEO, and being offered a temporary CEO role in name only.But hey these are minor points which I believe are all part of the plot including why Kim was blindfolded when she met the president of the society. Please keep writing. Yet if Kim is as perceptive as we are led to believe surely she will recognise the voice at some stage.

Rgds Al

JanetMonJanetMonabout 5 years agoAuthor
Thanks Anonymous

Yes, it does appear as though I glossed over those areas. It seems like Kim still has a lot to learn about sharing important things with her Mistress. She has been too independent too long.

Thanks for sharing your comments.

Jan

liz33ndliz33ndabout 5 years ago
exciting to read

it does get a bit repededetive, but you do keep it exciting.

PixiehoffPixiehoffalmost 5 years ago
Another enjoyable chapter

You keep up the suspense and the journey continues.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJanetMon@JanetMon
494 Followers
Here are the three wonderful online stores that I alluded to in Kim's story for sexy women's clothing: A. https://shopraga.com/collections/all B. https://www.onetribeapparel.com/collections/boho-tops (click on tops and dresses near top of page for listings of styles) C. https...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES