Kim's New Life Ch. 25

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Should I call you Kimmy?"

"Absolutely not. I am your best friend, and, hopefully, your lover, not your submissive.

"You really do belong to her, don't you, Kim?"

"At least until the beginning of next month, unless we decide to make our relationship permanent."

"Do you think you will?"

"At this point, there is no question in my submissive mind that I probably will."

"Somehow I envy you."

"Why don't you finish undressing me, Barb? I'd like that. She quickly removed my peasant blouse and then the boots. She commented that she loved the chain connecting my nipple rings and wondered how she missed it through my blouse.

"Kim?"

"Yes, Barb."

"You said that one of the first things your Kelly noticed was your white ankle socks."

"Yes, she said that was one of her fetishes."

"Well, somehow, a woman wearing nothing but socks turn me on, too. I've only seen them in pictures up to now. Can we leave them on, please?"

My answer was to push her down and start kissing again. Minutes later I was holding her in my arms while she lay stretched out on the sofa suckling my ringed nipples. Even though she remained fully dressed, we kissed and hugged for over an hour. I was shocked when she looked into my eyes with the most serious look on her face. "Kim, I have a confession to make."

"Well, I guess this is the night for confessions. Your secrets are mine, doll. Spit it out."

"I'm scared."

"What?"

"I said I'm scared."

"Of what?"

"I don't want to make a fool of myself."

"You aren't making sense, Barb."

"I've never had sex with another woman before. You're now so... well, experienced."

I laughed, and then apologized. "I'm not laughing at you, Barb. Earlier you said you assume too much. You are right. Before meeting Mistress Kelly, I didn't even know I was bi-sexual. However, you told me that you were bisexual. How can you say that if you've never done anything with a woman?"

"I didn't think you had been with another woman either, so I wasn't worried. I figured we'd do what comes naturally. I only said it because I wanted to make love to you. Damn, Kim, I told you that I haven't gone out with a guy for a long time and that is the truth. Look, I've wanted to experience a woman's love, but just couldn't get enough courage to ask anyone out. I've even bought lesbian magazines to read and surfed the web for pictures and movies. I felt something the first time you walked into my office. After I had known you for awhile, I just knew that I wanted my first experience to be with you but was always afraid to approach you. I can't say when it happened, but I somehow fell in love with you and kept it to myself to avoid a sexual harassment situation, thinking you would probably rebuff me. Damn, now I'm the one who sounds silly. I'm so embarrassed. Please don't hate me."

I kissed her again her as a reply. "I don't hate you, Barb. I must say I'm surprised, too. I never suspected that you had feelings towards me. And, yes, I probably would have been upset had I known your feelings. I didn't know my own feelings until Mistress Kelly brought out my lesbian side. Don't worry. As you said, just do what comes naturally. I promise there is no wrong way. I didn't know that, either, before Mistress Kelly."

I stood, spread my legs and said, "Before we go any farther, please remove my ID tag, Barb."

"But you said you weren't permitted to remove it."

"That's correct. I can't, but you can."

"I don't understand" I explained what Kelly had said, including the part that she felt it wouldn't be fair for us to be making love with the ID tag as a visible reminder of her ownership. "The catch is you have to put it back on before I leave in the morning. That will be a symbol that you are returning me to her."

"She really thought about my feelings?"

"She did, my dear."

"You may also remove the chain connecting my nipple rings. It might get in our way.

I bent down, pulled her blouse up and sucked a hard nipple into my mouth. While sucking and biting on the hard bud, I worked my hands between us to unbutton and unzip her jeans. She finished wiggling out of her blouse at the same time.

I was so hot, I quickly climbed on the sofa and dropped my pussy over her face. Barb became experienced in the ways of Sapphic love right there on her sofa. We kissed, licked and sucked until the wee hours of the morning. I even was able to tongue her anus while in a '69.' She willingly returned this most intimate way to make love.

Our lovemaking eventually moved to her bed where, sexually satisfied, we fell asleep in each others arms.

12