All Comments on 'Kim's New Life Ch. 28'

by JanetMon

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
Cindy1001Cindy1001about 5 years ago
Love love love

There's little more to say, absolutely love it. Also loved kimmy's stubborn comment about it not being possible that women pass out from a good climax: Q.E.D. in the opposite.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

t know you have taken some liberties with time frame and I enjoy this story and I hope for this to a verrrrrrry long story but, as vanilla kim was I am surprised she hasn't invoked a signal word yet

nsfwaansfwaaabout 5 years ago

Could u elabrate on the alowanca and the financial aspects of this relationship a bit more? maybe I missed it but I would like to know more about it

JanetMonJanetMonabout 5 years agoAuthor
Financia Arrangements

To nsfwaa,

See contract arrangements in Chapter 8.

JM

MarsPatrolMarsPatrolabout 5 years ago
Lust

I liked your story intensely. Granted, it seemed like everything went perfectly in this life for Kim but hey, its fantasy. Thanks.

TSreaderTSreaderabout 5 years ago
Yummy!

Very yummy, I love where you are taking this! Thank you!

retnavysec69retnavysec69about 5 years ago
New Chapter.

Can't wait for the next chapter hope it posts soon!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Please Please Please

Please can we have the old Kim back, the one we have grown to love over the chapters, who whilst new and willing to try would either resist or negotiate over certain things. In the last two chapters she seems to have totally capitulated and just gone with things she would have resisted. I feel she would have negotiated a skirt to go to the restaurant in, but agreed to lose it at Lisa's, and as for the punishment scene, being such as novice I am sure she would not have been able to go the whole way, and would have hummed the tune by at least half way through. Now she has been sent on a motor cycle course with no option as to take it, and knowing Kim she will undoubtedly pass it. But it seems to me that she needs to regain some of her credibility, and the only way I can see that happening is if she pushes back a bit. Maybe she could pass the course, but then refuse to get the licence as she feels safer as a pillion passenger than a rider.

Also I thought that Kimberly could have playfully taken charge when she was pleasuring Kelly and maybe given her a few playful slaps to show she was in charge of what she was doing to Kelly after she had been released from sub mode.

I hope I have not offended, as I have great respect for the writers who take their time to write these stories, and it is purely up to them the way they wish to take their subject matter. I am merely trying to convey my thoughts on the way I perceive the story.

Rgds Al

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
More Please

Dear JM

Please send us the new chapter.

I check daily for chapter 29..

I hope you’re ok.

Thank You for your beautiful story.

🙏😘

PixiehoffPixiehoffalmost 5 years ago
Another triumph

You keep up the very highest standard - another triumph.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJanetMon@JanetMon
Here are the three wonderful online stores that I alluded to in Kim's story for sexy women's clothing: A. https://shopraga.com/collections/all B. https://www.onetribeapparel.com/collections/boho-tops (click on tops and dresses near top of page for listings of styles) C. https...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES