All Comments on 'Kim's New Life Ch. 37'

by JanetMon

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
retnavysec69retnavysec69almost 5 years ago
Good chapter

I like the way you left it hanging it makes me want the next chapter sooner. I would like to see Kim be a Domme to her sister instead of the other way around though.

JPGmvnyJPGmvnyalmost 5 years ago
One of the best

I didn't know if you could advance things, but you sure did. One of the best chapters.

Mymantoy999Mymantoy999almost 5 years ago
okay

As an old Leatherman, I am still having an issue with this Dom to you sub to me thing that is prevalent in today's world. But other than that I am enjoying the story line. especially with the introduction of barbie.

Ed

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Great Story

As Barbie progresses along the path to her submission, she should have her old wedding band melted down and recast into her clit and nipple rings.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Glad to see another chapter

Very good story. So happy to see it continue. Looking forward to next installment.

PixiehoffPixiehoffalmost 5 years ago
Loving the continuation

Love this continuation, and you have achieved the impossible, making it even hotter.

CourtneysSubCourtneysSubover 4 years ago
Absolutely Amazing

There are very few stories I've read from start to finish and yours is one of them. The 5 stars I gave you are for every chapter and I want to thank u for sharing your talent with us.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Next Part

You have written such an amazing story. I read it many times. I have been waiting for next parts of this story. Can u please confirm when u will update story???!

ErinzeasyErinzeasyover 4 years ago
Beautifully written, may we expect more?

Excellent story and the addition of the incest between the sisters was an added thrill. Also, we appreciate that, unlike so many so called Lesbian erotica "authors", you refrained from adding a male into the mix, except for mentioning that the two sister slaves have a brother. Thank you for that consideration. We hope to see a continuation of the further training and subservience of slave "barbie". You are quite the talented writer nd we appreciate your efforts.

Mstrs K, and e

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
omg

I have been reading erotic stories on the web for 20 years and I boldly state this is the best in lesbian dominant category so far.

Great work JanetMon and I'm waiting the next part.

reddbunnzreddbunnzabout 4 years ago

Absolutely loved both of your stories. We all cannot wait for the next chapter of both. Please don't keep us waiting much longer.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

I thought it was an exceptional story. It was long (that is not a complaint), it took me two days of reading most of the day to finish it! But it was a pleasure to do so. I couldn't wait to get to the next chapter. I loved the D/s between Kelly/kimmy. Very well written scenes. I think you are one of the better writers here on Lit and look forward to reading your other story and hope to see more on here in the future.

On the negative side,overall I really like all your chapters except two of them. Those were the Ren Fair, basically for the reasons others have stated and the scene in the HR office where it looked like she was going to be blackmailed. Just seemed totally unnecessary emotional stress to put on somebody. Like just plain mean, serving no instructional purpose.

On a lighter dislike, I don't quite see why Barb was ever written into the story (unless you will be including her in later chapters). She just seemed superfluous. I knew as soon as her character showed up at the collaring it was her. How could kimmy not recognize the body?

I think that I spotted a couple of spots where the wrong character name was used like Kassie instead of Kelly but not a big deal. Didn't detract from the storyline at all.

J

5/5

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Amazing story

When will you add more chapters?

Please do

TheOneWhoLikeToReadsTheOneWhoLikeToReadsover 3 years ago

From the 1st chapter untill now its truly amazing and wonderful story .. i love the build story from their first meeting of kimmy and her mistress , the detail how kimmy submit to her mistress and the journey of their stories and my imagination goes wild when i think of it i just cant get enough of this story .. i do hope you can continue even more .. thank you very much for making this beautiful fantasy stories ..

DiaperboyMiDiaperboyMiover 3 years ago

What an INCREDIBLE story!!!! I ready the whole thing over the last 3 days. The characters are so "Real" that you could feel the raw emotion for each of them. Your imagery you so detailed that I was able to picture myself in every room watching the story unfold. I really hope that you find it in your hear to continue this story soon. After ready what you so expertly wrote...I can't wait for the next chapters. Thank you so much for sharing this with us!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Great story

Please add more chapters to Kim's new life, loved reading it from the first to last chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Perhaps the greatest story I have ever read!

TikammTikammalmost 3 years ago

Add more chapters to this story I like it more than any story I read

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

What could have happened to the author? Such a good series does not break without good reason!

TikammTikammabout 2 years ago

Please continue this great story it's so Beauty ❤❤❤

AZPOPAZPOPalmost 2 years ago

Just found this awesome story, it's been 3 years, i sincerely hope you are still writing.

Sir Denis

TheOneWhoLikeToReadsTheOneWhoLikeToReadsover 1 year ago

Till this day i still waitin and hoping the story will continue. And if this story continue on other site please tell us.

Spadassin1968Spadassin1968about 1 month ago
Kim’s new life .

Thank you for sharing your fantastic work , it is very well written and is easy to read . I could continue reading about their life for the rest of my life .

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJanetMon@JanetMon
Here are the three wonderful online stores that I alluded to in Kim's story for sexy women's clothing: A. https://shopraga.com/collections/all B. https://www.onetribeapparel.com/collections/boho-tops (click on tops and dresses near top of page for listings of styles) C. https...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES