Kim's New Life Ch. 37

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kassie still stood straight up and grabbed her cheeks. "Holy shit, Kelly. That fucking hurt."

"It's supposed to hurt, barbie. Now you know why I prefer binding anyone who is going to get spanked or caned. Normally, since you did not remain in position, that would not count towards the number you are going to receive, but I will forgive you since I knew what was going to happen. However, I will be adding one to the total since you forgot how to address me when wearing my collar."

"I'm sorry, ma'am. It just hurt so much."

"You are forgiven, but apologies do not negate the punishment that is due."

"Um, may I withdraw my request then?"

"No, you may not, barbie." Then, to me, she said, "kimmy, please hook her cuffs to the legs of the bench so she doesn't embarrass herself again." Without any comment, Kassie leaned down and let us clip her cuffs to the bench.

When I finished, I asked Kelly how many strokes I should give Kassie. "It's your ass she wants, dear. What is it worth to give it to her?"

"Oh, at least a hundred strokes," I said laughing.

"In that case, I guess we had better let the dice do the talking," Kassie said, handing me a pair of dice she had in her pocket. A six and a three came up when I rolled them on the floor. "I guess the number is nine, barbie, since I am adding an extra stroke."

Kelly knelt in front of Kassie, held her cheeks and said, "barbie, this won't be easy for you. If you honestly feel you cannot take any more, all you have to say is 'red' and we will stop. In the scene that is called a safe word. That way you can scream and yell 'stop' and anything else you want, but we will know you don't really want us to stop. The consequence of using your safe word is that you will not get the reward you requested. Do you understand?"

"Yes, ma'am. I do."

When Kelly finished, I leaned down, kissed Kassie, and said, "You know I love you, don't you Kassie?"

"Yes, I do, and I love you, too."

"Normally you would have to count each stroke and say, 'Thank you, Miss Kimberly.' However, under the circumstances I want you say 'Thank you, Sis,' instead. Can you do that?" She nodded.

I rubbed her Kassie's with my hand causing her to gasp. A red welt was beginning to form from Kelly's stroke.

I stepped back and quickly swung the cane. Kassie screamed. "Oh, shit." I waited until she finally remembered. "One. Thank you, Sis."

I smiled and swung again. "Two. Thank you, Sis."

After the fifth stroke, Kassie was sobbing, said, "Five. Thank you, Sis," then quickly added, "Please, no more."

Since this was her first time, I asked if she wanted to use her safe word. Between sobs she was able to say, "No, but you need to know that I am really going to enjoy fucking you." I'm not sure, but it even seemed as though she was laughing. I was.

By the time the ninth and final stroke landed, tears were streaming down Kassie's cheeks and mixing with mucus from her nose. I knelt in front of her again and wiped her face. Kelly released her ankle cuffs. I released her wrist cuffs, helped her stand, and hugged her. We walked over to a love seat along one wall of the playroom. I sat down and Kassie curled up into my arms, still sobbing.

Kelly handed me a damp facecloth and a towel, leaned down, kissed Kassie on the cheek and said, "barbie, you have earned your reward. You may have her tonight." Then to me she said, "I have made a reservation for dinner at Lisa's. Love your sister for a while, then once she is calm, give her a nice bath. We should leave in about two hours. Dress appropriately." I would have to interpret what that comment meant.

12