All Comments on 'Kim's Open Door'

by Phantom300

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
Fuzzy_KbearFuzzy_Kbearover 3 years ago

Good story

Nice beginning if you decide to make this a multipart story. I now you said third person isn't your usual. So I'll said you did well I only saw once where you used the wrong pronoun. (me instead of him) Just be mindful of that and keep the story going. Thanks for sharing.

HDblackheartHDblackheartover 3 years ago

Lol this was good needs a part 2 at least

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
really good

you've lost none of your writing skill by changing to 3rd person.

part 2 please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Great start now keep it going. This has the potential to be a great multiple part story. I would keep future parts no less than 2 pages but hopefully more.

DicKasoloDicKasoloover 3 years ago

Simpld story that made my hangjob easy. Thumbs up PHAT

ExperienceCountsExperienceCountsover 3 years ago
Good Read - Now for the Rest of the Story?

Enjoyed this story and I hope you decide to write at least one sequel to it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Possible Pregnancy?????

Did Brian knock his sister up since she wasn't on birth control and he shot his load in her?????

dikupinyadikupinyaover 3 years ago
sweet

please continue there is room for a few more chapters. great job.

gunmakergunmakerover 3 years ago

The first of yours I have read. I liked it. Enough that I will go to read more of yours. Well done.

Radomir1Radomir1over 2 years ago

Very hot and romantic

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The dude needs to make changes in his life, start with physically taking better care of himself. There is an expectation to not be a slob. doesn't require spending hours in the gym. Heck 8,000 walking steps a day and eating a balanced lower calorie diet is not over taxing and he could lose 30 to 40 pounds in a year and maintain it without too much effort. Don't have to be an athlete. Work on social skills and pursue a self intentional education direction to be successful.

So it didn't work out with the one friend who didn't want a relationship. Not all relationships are meant to be marriage material.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

It is a fake story. Shut the fuck up

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPhantom300@Phantom300
I want to thank everyone that has read and enjoyed my stories for letting me write for you these past ( has it really been) 5 years. I appreciate all the votes, favorites, & comments I have gotten from each of you. With that said, I'll be taking a short sabbatical from writin...