Kim's Open Door

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Victoria kept kissing Brian, running her hands up his inner thighs more aggressively as they went along. He loved the tease, her hands so close to his thickening cock. She palmed his dick through his shorts, then broke the kiss long enough to pull the front of her tube top down and let her ample breasts spring free.

Brian's eyes shot out of their sockets when she did. The tits in front of him weren't on a screen, they weren't virtual, those we real. Once again, she took his hands and placed them on her breasts, and he groaned out loud. Victoria smiled and kissed him again. Brian took the hint and resumed making out with her, letting his hands and fingers explore the soft flesh, the hardness of her nipples. He liked when she reacted to his ministrations, with soft coos and moans into his mouth as they continued to kiss.

Her hands found their way to his waistband and she began to run her hands along his waist. She pulled away long enough to take Brian by the head and lower his face to her bosom. She moaned out loud as he took the hint and ran his tongue across her stiff nipple.

Brian was both shocked and thrilled to be sucking at her tits. He squeezed them together and kissed them back and forth. He would engulf one nipple completely before letting it out of his mouth with a pop, then going for the other. For Victoria, it was pleasurable. Sure, he had no idea what he was doing, but it all felt nice, and he would figure it out soon enough.

Then, suddenly, her phone buzzed again. Brian never heard anything, he was too wrapped up in licking and sucking her tits. Victoria glanced at her phone. Kim was on her way home. She pulled Brian's head up to hers and kissed him full on the mouth again. She reached down and squeezed his hard dick, surprised at its girth. Then she broke away and smiled at him.

"That was really fun," she said, leaning back into the couch for a moment.

Brian caught his breath. "Yeah." His gaze returned to her exposed boobs. She gave him a little shimmy before pulling up the tube top again.

"Kim will be home soon," Victoria said as she wiped some of the sheen from her forehead.

"Oh. Right." He adjusted his dick in his shorts to a more comfortable position.

Victoria leaned in close and whispered. "I know you're turned on. Your dick is hard as a rock. You have gotten me very aroused also. My pussy is so very wet right now."

Brian's eyes bulged and his jaw dropped at her words. She continued.

"In fact, I think Kim and I might just have to have sex the moment she is home. Who knows, we might even forget to close the bedroom door." She winked at him and stood up. Brian was almost eye level with her crotch, and she reached down and pressed her palm into her mound over her shorts right there in front of him.

"Wow." Is all Brian could muster. He leaned back on the couch and caught his breath. Victoria left the living room, and just a moment later, the front door opened, and Kim was home. She dropped her keys on the counter and headed straight for her bedroom. Brian stayed quiet in the living room for a bit, wondering if Victoria was just teasing him, or if she really wanted him to watch her and Kim have sex.

He thought for a bit. Twenty-four hours ago, he would not have conceived of having this debate with himself. Yet, there he was, wondering if he should go watch two beautiful women get naked and pleasure each other. He would have never imagined he would have had sexually charged conversations, or made out with his sister's girlfriend, or played with her tits, or any of it. Nothing about the last couple days made any sense.

Boldened by the pure absurdity of it all, Brian headed to the hallway. Worst case scenario, the door would be shut, and he would go to his room and jack off again. As he headed down the hallway, he heard moans. He froze. Kim's door was open. He eased his way closer, not wanting to get caught, yet desperately wanting to see what was going on.

He stopped in front of her door. It was closed about two-thirds of the way. Brian stood there, eyes slowly adjusting to the light being out. His eyes got big instantly. There sprawled out on the bed, was Victoria. She was naked, her full breasts sloping to the sides. She had her legs spread wide open and her knees up. He couldn't see her pussy though. That view was blocked by the back of Kim's head. She was face down, ass up, lips buried in Victoria's hungry cunt.

Brian's eyes took in his sister's toned butt. The angle she was leaning down at allowed him to see her tiny little asshole and her protruding pussy lips all at once. His cock was throbbing hard, and he started rubbing it through his shorts. Victoria saw him standing there and grinned.

"Mmm baby. Your tongue feels so good in my pussy. Don't you wish you had a hard cock buried in your sweet cunt right now?

Kim paused long enough to moan out "Yes baby," then resume tonguing.

"The door is open again, what if someone was watching us baby?"

"Oooh yeah."

"They would see your cute little ass up in the air"

Kim wiggled her butt in response. Victoria caught Brian's eye and licked her lips. Without thinking, he pulled his cock out and started stroking himself to the sight before him.

"I think someone is watching us baby. Watching you lick my pussy. He wants to have some fun too."

"Mmm yeah. That would be so hot" Kim said, reaching between her legs and rubbing her pussy furiously.

Victoria motioned for Brian to come in. He took a quiet step in the room, not sure what to do next. Victoria moaned loudly.

"I'm close baby. You're going to make me cum."

"Yes baby, cum for me."

"Do you want to get fucked right now? Do you want a hard cock inside you?"

"Oooh yes. I want to be fucked." She pumped two fingers in and out of her own pussy as she did the same to Victoria.

Brian heard the words and saw Victoria desperately try to get him to move in. He looked over, the height of the bed and their position on it would line his sister's pussy right up with his cock. All he had to do was take it out and stick it in. Victoria was moaning loudly, and Brian heard the words "Do it" between the groans. He saw Kim's hand disappear from her pussy. He stepped up, dropped his shorts, then grabbed his sister's hips and thrust his cock into her wet pussy.

Surprisingly, his dick slid all the way in on the first thrust. Kim's eyes bulged out immediately. She looked up at Victoria, who was in the middle of cumming again. She turned to look behind her, but the shadows obscured the face. The dick inside her felt really good. It had been a long time since she had sex with a man, and although Victoria and she would talk dirty about it often, she never expected it to actually happen. A rush of pleasure waved over her as the dick pumped itself in and out of her pussy. She finally caught Victoria's eye, who started talking all over again.

"Oh yeah, doesn't that feel good baby, pussy in front of you and dick behind you."

"Mmmm... yes. Feels so good. I want him to fuck me harder.

Brian, for his part, was doing his best to hang on, but he knew he was about to burst at any moment. And Victoria's dirty talk was surely going to speed that up.

"Fuck her good. Make her come on that thick cock. She wants it bad."

"Yes. Fuck me good," Kim growled.

Brian grunted and came, unable to hold back. He leaned over on Kim's back as he did, losing feeling in his legs. She looked up at Victoria, who whispered "Trust Me" at her as she too, came.

The next few minutes were almost silent. The three of them were all panting and catching their collective breath. Victoria sighed deeply, and Brian pulled his shrinking rod from his sister's dripping pussy. Once she felt him out of her, she crawled up and snuggled into Victoria's bosom. Only then did she look back and recognize the face leaning against the closet door for support.

"Brian! Oh My God!" She exclaimed.

Victoria whispered in her ear and kissed her cheek. Brian oddly tried to cover his dick with his hands and backed toward the door

"I'm sorry. I thought..." He bumped into the closet door instead.

Victoria cut him off. "Calm down. It's ok. Both of you.

"But my brother?"

"Who else was it going to be when leaving your door open?

"I thought it was a fantasy, the details didn't have to be real"

"Well, that fantasy became a reality. You've been wanting to get fucked from behind by some random guy watching us in bed. At least this guy is safe."

"I... I don't know." Silence engulfed the room for a few minutes. Brian slid down the closet door and sat naked on the floor. The girls didn't move from their position on the bed.

"I'm sorry." Brian said. "I should have known better."

"No, it's ok." Kim said softly after some silent thought. "I was just shocked to see you there."

"I'm sorry to spring that on you baby." Victoria said to Kim "But you know how I am. You had a fantasy, and I made it a reality. Just like with the handcuffs and blindfold."

Kim giggled "He doesn't need to know about that."

"He just had his dick in your cunt. I'm sure the visual of you blindfolded and cuffed to the bed isn't going to kill anyone." Victoria said with a laugh.

"This is... just a lot to process at once." Kim said softly.

"I agree." Brian echoed.

"Get off the floor and sit up here with us." Victoria commanded. Brian stood awkwardly, still trying to cover himself up. "And you might as well move your hands, I've seen it and she's felt it. Neither one of us is covering anything up right now."

Brian sat at the foot of the bed, one knee bent on the bed and the other dangling off.

"Even soft, his cock looks pretty nice." Victoria quipped, causing Kim to look directly at it.

"It is nice." She smiled right at her brother. And it felt really good inside me."

Those words got Brian's dick stirring again. Victoria reached down and pulled at Kim's nipple.

"See? This is going to work out great. You and I can get both pussy and cock under the same roof, and Brian there can get all the confidence he needs to wow the next chick off her feet."

Kim giggled then pulled herself up to her knees. She paused to let her brother get a good look. Her boobs were smaller, but firm and her nipples were still hard. Her waist was tapered and stomach taut. He pussy shaved, with smooth labia that were still puffy with arousal. She crawled over to Brian and kissed him on the cheek.

"You going to be able to handle all this? It's going to be weird at times."

"I... I think so. I'm not really sure." Brian said shakily.

"Me either. But I'm still kind of horny, and right now, I want to suck your dick. Can I?"

"Uhhh... yeah." Brian looked up and saw the contented smile on Victoria's face as Kim got into position.

"Good." And she leaned down and swallowed the head of his limp cock between her lips. Brian groaned. Victoria swung her legs out and told him to lie back along the foot of the bed. He did, and Kim adjusted her stance.

"I like the way my pussy tastes on my brother's cock." She told Victoria.

"I bet you do." Victoria cooed, rubbing her pussy brazenly.

Brian's head fell back onto the bed as Kim took his cock into her mouth and began to suck on it slowly. This was almost more than he could imagine.

The next thing Brian knew, he was waking up, fully clothed, in his own bed. He rolled over and looked at the clock. It was 8 am on Sunday. He sat up and started to remember. He was making out with Victoria. He got to play with her tits. Then Kim came home from work and he watched them having sex. Then he fucked his sister, and afterwards, she sucked his dick. And then... nothing. Did he pass out? How did he get back in his bed? How did he get dressed? Was it a dream? Did he imagine the whole thing?

He staggered down the hall to the bathroom and washed his face. It had to have been a dream. Things like that just do not happen in real life. That is some B-movie stuff right there. He sighed loudly to himself, then left the bathroom and was going to go to the kitchen for some breakfast. He paused and looked the other direction at his sister's room. Her door was ajar. He took a couple steps closer and peered inside. There, he saw Kim and Victoria snuggled together under the blanket. One of Kim's toned legs was sticking out from under the covers. Brian stood there, frozen, staring at the room.

Everything looked the same as it had in his dream. Same color sheets, same pillows. Why would he remember the color of the sheets? Brian turned to leave, then caught sight of a pair of shorts near the end of the bed. Those were the shorts he had on last night. Right where he dropped them in the dream before he...

His train of thought was broken by Victoria, waving gently at him. She pulled the blanket down far enough to expose her tits to him and stuck out her tongue teasingly. Brian blushed. She beckoned him inside.

"Good morning stud. Did you sleep good?" She asked.

"Yeah. How... what happened?" He asked.

"Why don't you go start some coffee. I'll roust Sleeping Beauty here, and we will fill you in on all the details." She gave him an evil laugh.

Brian trudged his way to the kitchen, thinking to himself "Maybe it wasn't a dream after all."

12