All Comments on 'Kim's Secret Room'

by Irish Moss

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
worshipper622worshipper622over 6 years ago
Category choice?

Did I miss something?

Tw0Cr0wsTw0Cr0wsover 6 years ago
yeah, what worshipper622 said

Usually in the Mature category one of them is older and the other younger, so which is which here?

SomethingInTheWaySheMovesSomethingInTheWaySheMovesover 6 years ago
It's good to see another Irish Moss story, but the premise for this isn't just shaky: it's non-existent.

This was essentially a "Hi. Nice to meet you. Let me help you undress and then fuck." kind of story. Zero to sixty in 4.5 paragraphs. I'd expect better work from you, IM.

Irish MossIrish Mossover 6 years agoAuthor

Didn't even realize that I hadn't explicitly mentioned relative age aside from "She definitely took care of herself and was more fit than many women younger than her." Apologies if it ruined the story for you. As far as any lofty expectations regarding the premise, I wouldn't have submitted the story if I didn't feel that it was solid and I stand by it.

Tw0Cr0wsTw0Cr0wsover 6 years ago
not ruined for me

Couldn't see why it was in Mature instead of Erotic Couplings is all.

Most Mature category stories make a bigger issue of relative age differences.

chytownchytownover 1 year ago

*****Wow that was a lot of HOT SEX in a short story. Good read!! Thanks for sharing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userIrish Moss@Irish Moss
I've always had a vivid imagination and fantasizing about the women who have passed through my life goes back as long as I can remember. Upon discovering online erotica, I started to think that maybe I should go ahead and write down some of these fantasies and submit them to ...