Kim's Sister the Slut Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh my god, I thought you said Andrea," she lied, "sorry, sorry, my mistake." Kim was quick on her feet, I suppose.

"Anyway," I continued, "I told Katie she could only hear the details if she took off her top. Guess what she did."

"She probably would have sucked your cock so I'm guessing she took off her top."

"Bingo. She took off her top. I told her she was only allowed to play with her tits, but nothing below the waist, while I gave her the details. I didn't make her touch herself, but..."

"But that slut couldn't help herself," Kim finished. Not that I blame her.

"No, she couldn't help herself. As she got close to cumming..."

"From just touching her nipples?" Kim asked quietly, mindful of the potential audience if she was loud again.

"Yes, and quit interrupting. Recall that you got off with barely a touch from me. As she got close, I told her that she had been a good girl by not breaking the rules so she deserved a reward."

"What was her reward? Remember, dragon or not I don't want you actually fucking my little sister while I'm sleeping." While I'm sleeping? Was that an acknowledgment that there were situations where I could fuck Katie? Interesting.

"I told her to take off her leggings and leave her panties on. She did." I hesitated deliberately. "Purple cotton, if you must know." Kim rolled her eyes at my dad joke, but she also bit her lower lip and I could see her cross her legs under the table. Kim's skirt was modest but still ended six inches above her knees. "Then I walked over to her..."

"Boner in her face, right?"

"I mean, sort of, but I was dressed. Stop interrupting. I showed her the pictures of you cleaning my cum off of Amber's pussy and asshole, Kim." I said, looking her directly in the face.

"Oh fuck."

"She loved them. I showed her the video I took of you licking up all that cum and sucking on Amber's pretty little pussy lips." Kim was clearly getting horny as I described what I showed to Katie and she recalled her experience with Amber. My hand was on her thigh just above her knee, not moving but firmly planted. "As she watched the video, I pushed Amber's panties into her face and held her head by her hair to force her to watch. Katie came from playing with her tits." I was blunt about the last part, just throwing it out there for Kim's reaction.

"Oh fuck, Roger, I didn't even know that was a thing!" Kim was intrigued.

"It is, at least for her, I guess. I don't know, it just seemed like the right thing in the moment. After, I came in and joined you in bed, but you were already asleep."

"Hold that thought, I have to run to the restroom. You should, um, get the check?" Kim suggested. I called for the check, which arrived shortly before Kim got back.

"Here," she said, handing me her panties under the table. "I know they're not Katie's, but they're probably just as wet as you made hers last night."

"Good girl," I said, putting them in my pocket, although a bit hesitantly as they were, indeed, pretty wet and my wallet and phone do not react well to moisture. "Now let's go home and get you a proper reward for being such a good little slut for me this week. Maybe I'll eat your pussy for a half hour like we used to do."

"You could do that, sir, or you could just use me as your fuck meat while you think of fucking Amber or watching Katie play with her tits. Your call, I'm just your little slut right now."

Where the fuck was the waiter?

*********************

Roger and I left the restaurant with a purpose. Kim was both elated and horny, a confusing mix of passion and contentment that left her toes feeling tingly, not to mention the rest of her body. She didn't understand why being treated like... a slut? turned her on so much. At first, she had felt ashamed, but lately she had started to embrace it. Why shouldn't she? She was successful, smart, and independent in her life. There was no shame in giving in and taking joy from being a submissive slut in the bedroom or letting herself enjoy what her body and her emotions quite clearly wanted her to do.

As they walked, she held onto Roger's arm and kept her hips pressed against him. Rog was idly running his hands along her arm, her shoulder, and her back. As he descended down her spine, she shuddered in anticipation, but his hand stayed above the high waistband of her skirt. Part of her wanted Roger to shove his hands down in her panties and take her how he wanted, right in front of the neighborhood. Obviously, that would have been a bad idea, so she settled on the anticipation of what would happen at her place.

What would happen at her place? Kim was desperately horny, but it felt more psychological than physical, a deep longing rather than an itch to be scratched. It was exciting, but also a little scary. Roger was trustworthy, but he was a man with a high sex drive, so of course he was going to push her boundaries. It was up to her to enforce any real boundaries she had, but right now she didn't know if she had the ability - or even the desire - to stop him from doing whatever he wanted to her. It was scary. It was liberating.

They arrived at her place after a pleasant and quiet 15 minute walk. Kim put her key in the door and started to unlock it. As she did, she wondered if Katie was home. On the one hand, Katie being home might make it awkward to get fucked like I wanted to be, and I wanted to be FUCK. Hard. On the other hand, what if Katie accidentally walked in or caught them somehow and...

They walked in, and the place was empty. Kim felt relieved, and a little disappointed. On seeing the place was empty, Roger wasted no time. Kim felt her back pressed against the inside of the front door. Finally. Roger's hands were pressing her shoulders back, pinning her as his mouth went to hers, and roamed along her neck and side of her face. Roger kissed her passionately, but not tenderly. His short beard was coarse on her face, his tongue greedy in her mouth, and his hands felt rough on the smooth skin of her neck and face. Kim simply gave in.

Kim felt Roger's hands start to lift her shirt. She simply let him, moving as required so that he could yank her top over her head. Kim undid the clasp of her bra, but Roger had already reached into her cups and was giving her swollen nipples a sharp twist and pinch. Kim's loins, already sticky with desire, burned with pleasure as she allowed Roger to do whatever he wanted to her body. Like a good little slut. The thought made her shudder.

Roger started to move his mouth down to her breasts, his hands diving down to grab at her ass. Kim remembered that she had already removed her panties, and the thought thrilled her. Her skirt bunched up, and Roger's hands reached down around her butt cheeks and grabbed at her upper thighs, not quite touching her pussy but close enough to feel her heat and wetness. I'm probably leaking all over.

As Roger's tongue and mouth assaulted her breasts, and his hands got within a centimeter of her needy pussy, Kim knew that Roger intended to eat her pussy. Roger's skill at - and just as importantly, obvious desire for - eating her out was what had initially drawn her to him in the bedroom. The first time they fucked (and, to be clear, it was fucking - they were both drunk and horny like teenagers at the time), Roger went down on Kim for 20 minutes, making her cum twice before he entered her. Feeling his cock in her hot, slick vagina, seeing her cum covering his shaft with each thrust, and tasting herself on his lips as they fucked had driven her to a place she had never been before. She was hooked.

Roger almost always ate her out because he genuinely enjoyed it, and she obviously was a willing recipient. But not right now. Right now, she wanted to take a little bit of control.

"Wait," Kim said, almost surprised that she had any agency left in the bedroom, "I need you in my mouth." Kim pulled Roger's face off her tits, and hands off her butt and thighs. "Please," she asked as she looked him in the eyes.

Roger faced her silently for one second, two seconds, three seconds. To Kim, it felt like an eternity. "Please, what?"

"Please let me suck your cock. Please!" Kim was a tad hesitant, not sure if Roger was fishing for something or just asking.

"Why? What do you want?" Roger's questions were stated as demands to be answered.

"I want to...," Kim hesitated, not quite sure what to say."

"Don't tell me what you think I want to hear. Tell me what you want." Roger commanded.

"I... I don't know exactly, but I want to suck on your cock right now. I want to see how hard you are." Kim replied, not convincing herself.

"That's a partial answer, isn't it, Kim? Don't hold back - tell me what you really want. What you need." Roger's eyes never left Kim's, fully in control but using that control to put Kim in control of her own desires, her own body. "Tell me, slut, what you need right now."

Kim's knees felt weak. She was pressed against the door, short skirt pulled up above the bottom of her ass cheeks, otherwise naked. Her chest was heaving, her thighs sticky with her desire, and her hair was a disheveled mess. She felt... relaxed. At ease. Herself.

"I want you to fuck my face while thinking about someone else!" Kim exclaimed, surprising herself. She quickly brought her hands over her mouth, like she said something forbidden. Roger laughed.

"Is that all? Come, my pet, let's put you in your place." Roger put his hands on her shoulders, pushing her down on her knees. The carpet felt soft on Kim's knees as she looked up expectantly. Roger was still dressed, although his dick was obviously rock hard in his pants. Kim reached up to unbutton his pants, but he slapped her hands away.

"But I've been fucking your face and thinking about other girls for a while, now, even though you've never explicitly asked me to. Is that all you want? Me thinking about Amber's hot little pussy while I use your mouth? Thinking about Rita's tight ass while you suck on my balls?"

"Yes, please let me suck your cock!" Kim was only being partially honest, as far as she knew. Part of her desire was exactly as she stated, but she also wanted to get Roger off so that he would take his time and eat her pussy for 20 minutes, 30 minutes, an hour, whatever. My cunt is so needy! Kim's recoiled a tad from the word, but it came bubbling up from her subconscious and felt so naughty to think.

"I think you're not being honest, so instead you're going to be punished." Roger pulled her to her feet roughly and headed towards the couch.

Kim followed along with Roger, stunned with this turn of events. "I'm being honest, Roger, I want you to use me while thinking of other girls! Pretend it's Amber's mouth! Please!"

Roger didn't stop. Instead, he sat down on the couch with Kim standing in front of him. He pulled out her panties that she'd given him at the restaurant. "Put these on," he said, tossing them at her feet. Kim, still in shock (and still feeling horny, which meant she felt submissive), slowly slid the panties back on, almost wincing as the cold dampness touched her hot and wet lips.

"If you're not going to be honest with me, you don't get what you want. But I'll take what I want." Roger grabbed her wrist and roughly pulled Kim down onto his lap. "And what I want us to punish you for not being honest." Roger reached out and pinched her left nipple, pulled it out as far as he ever had (a delightful mixture of pleasure and pain), and smacked her left tit firmly. The smack pulled her nipple even more, resulting in a sort of moaning yelp.

"Ow, fuck!" Kim couldn't help but exclaiming. Roger repeated the move with her right nipple and tit. The pain felt electric. Kim's body was on fire. Roger continued to tweak and twist her nipples in different ways, a couple of times even nibbling, and roughly groping and smacking her tits. I'm back where I was against the door, submissive and being groped, thought Kim, and I told him what I want? Didn't I?

Roger grabbed her by the back of the neck, firm but not causing any pain. He pulled her face in close to his, his breath hot on her cheeks. "What." Smack on her left breast. "Do." Smack on the right. "You." Left again. "Want!" Whack on her right tit.

Kim was dizzy with desire, confusion, frustration, and just a little bit of anger. Why was Roger turning her on so much without getting her off? Why was he denying her giving him a sloppy fucking blowjob? She didn't understand. "I want to suck your cock while you think about other women! I want you to picture a pretty pussy in your face as you cum in my mouth! Please, please!"

Roger slid her off of his lap, his hand still on the back of her neck, and put her on her knees on the couch beside him. Suddenly, he pulled her head down towards his crotch. His cock was pulled out of his pants, and there was a generous amount of precum on the end. Kim could see his dick pulse with his heartbeat. She licked her lips, and when she noticed it filled her with hot shame and lust.

Roger pulled her face down, but stopped, holding it just out of reach. Kim reached her tongue out, managing to swirl just the very tip and gather his precum in her mouth. Suddenly, Roger pushed her forward such that she ended up draped over his lap, his dick now crushed somewhere around her bare breasts. A mixture of precum and saliva left a wet spot in her cleavage. Kim's ass was up in the air, her knees pressed against Roger's right thigh. I look like such a submissive whore, thought Kim, and it turns me on so much. Is this what Roger was getting at?

The first spank hit her right butt cheek unexpectedly and firmly. The sound of hand on flesh hung in the room. Kim grunted in pleasure and shock, but not pain. Roger's hand was resting just two inches from her dripping snatch - her needy little cunt - and the thought of being so exposed drove Kim wild.

"I'm going to spank your ass until you're honest with me, Kim. I know a submissive little slut like you loves to be spanked, don't you." He punctuated his sentence with a slap on her left side. Before Kim could answer, Roger started alternating between her left and right side with firm, but not hard, smacks on her butt. Each individually did not hurt, but her skin started to burn just a little bit, the blood rushing as her butt cheeks flushed and became warm to the touch.

Kim moaned a little bit with each smack. At first, she desperately tried to keep from moaning or reacting. Why? She thought. If I'm going to take this - and I am - I should enjoy it. Let go, Kim, let go.

Kim's moans became louder, and she wiggled her hips slightly, causing her butt to wiggle in turn. "That's it, Kim, be yourself. Be a naughty girl for me." Roger had never been so blunt with her, but she felt protected as well. His left hand was on her back, gently holding her down (not that she needed it), while his right dealt sharp, open-faced smacks to her taut ass. Her bikini panties were pulled up tight, wedged between her red ass cheeks. Kim felt Roger stop after about 15 swats. She felt relieved, but a part of her was disappointed. What a rush!

Kim felt Roger's right hand resting on her ass, subtlety soothing her skin while feeling her up. Always the protector, but always probing. Exploring. Gauging Kim's reaction. Kim's pussy felt on fire, and surely she had an obvious wet spot betraying her need. Roger's fingers ran along the edge of the crotch of her panties, and she could feel how her wetness made his fingers slick. Kim wondered whether her swollen pussy lips were exposed, and imagined what she looked like right now: bent over, topless, her skirt up high and her panties pulled up tight against her labia, and her thighs covered in her juices. Desperate. Slutty. Pathetic? No. More... longing. Longing for what? What did she need to get release? Not just an orgasm, no, Roger has given me plenty of those. They're wonderful, but only a temporary release from my itch, my need! What do I need?

"Oh, fuck, please, Roger! Please I need to cum so badly!" Kim felt momentary relief as Roger started to run his finger over her panties, from her asshole, through her opening, between her lips, and stopping just short of her clit. He pushed the soft material against her, and Kim knew Roger was enjoying himself. This was what Roger wants - to see her in her wet panties, desperate to cum, filled with insatiable desire. She knew this was what Roger couldn't resist, her cute little cunt on the verge of exploding, her cum, her taste. But right now, he wanted something else. He wanted what she wanted.

"What do you need, Kim?" Roger asked her yet again. Kim felt her panties being pulled down halfway down her thighs, not even enough to let her really spread her legs, although she tried. She reached back and spread her pink lips open like she knew he loved to see: Kim, on her knees, ass in the air, pussy spread open. This always works. Always.

"I need you. Please!" Kim was on the verge of tears. She'd never been so horny in her life. What the fuck did Roger want?

"What do you need, Kim?" He repeated again as two of his fingers slowly pushed into her pussy. He twisted his fingers around, crooking them and finding the little rough feeling patch that marked her g-spot. The angle was awkward, but Roger made it work. Thought left Kim's head as need took over. She was on the verge of exploding.

Kim's mind was completely turned off. All she felt was pure, unadulterated lust. "I need to lick your cum off of another girl's pussy! Please!"

Finally, thought Roger. He moved his thumb to her clit as his fingers gently massaged her g-spot. "Thank you for being honest, Kim. You can cum now, my little slut." Roger massaged her pussy with his skilled hand, but in truth his words alone gave Kim the release she needed.

Kim felt a wave of relief hearing his words. Hearing my words? She came, her body shaking and her mouth spewing one long, moaning obscenity: "Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck I'm cumiiiiiiiiiiiiing!" She briefly thought that her neighbors would hear her, and that thought turned her on. Mostly, though, Kim did not think. She experienced a wave of pleasure radiating out from her soaked pussy. She felt her body twitch and her legs collapse.

Roger withdrew his fingers from his love, marveling in the girl cum coating them and dripping onto her ass. Kim's panties were partway down her thighs, her juices connecting from her lips to her legs. Her asshole was clenched tight as her muscles began to twitch. He'd never seen her sexier than in this post-orgasm bliss, and it made him happy to see her so satisfied.

Kim and Roger sat like that for several minutes as she recovered. Roger rans his hands over her body, feeling her skin underneath him. Although he touched her butt, the sides of her breasts (which were squished into his lap), and her thighs, his touch was tender rather than sexual. There was time for that later.

After several minutes, Kim's mind finally stopped racing enough for her to gather her thoughts. She enjoyed being displayed like this for Roger, and slightly pushed up her butt to give Roger a better view. Roger loves seeing women's asses and pussies from behind, she thought, so I'm going to give that to him until I can give him something else. As she posed herself, Kim thought back to what she had said. Well, more like exclaimed. Is that what I want? To see Roger fucking other women? Tasting their pussies? Blowing a load in their mouths? The image of Roger cumming on Amber's ass and pussy flooded back to her, and she knew: No, I don't want that. I need it.

Still too tired to get up, Kim pulled her panties all the way off, then reached back and grabbed Roger's right hand. She then placed it between her thighs and ran it up and down her pussy lips, getting two of his fingers wet. After a few minutes of this, Kim sat up on the couch next to Roger. Looking directly at him, Kim decided to say something before she changed her mind. She didn't want to change her mind.