Kim's Sister the Slut Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Roger, I know what I need now. I need to see you with other women. The thought of it makes me hornier than I've ever been. I know now that my desire for panties is because I want to bring them to you. I want you to smell a stranger's panties while I suck your cock. I want you to guess whose they are. I want to see you undress another woman. I want to see your hands controlling her the way you do me. To see your hands turn her into a wet mess. To taste your fingers after they've been inside her."

With that, Kim placed Roger's wet fingers in her mouth, swirling her tongue around and tasting every bit of her juices. "I want to smell her scent on you. To taste her cum off of your fingers. Off of your face. Off of your cock. I want to watch your face as you feel her tight pussy. I want to see your pleasure as you cum all over her face, her tits, her pussy, her ass. I want, no I need, to lick your cum off of her. That's my only rule, Roger - your cum is mine! Your time and attention outside the bedroom, of course, but in the bedroom that cum is mine!"

Finished with my monologue, I stared at Roger, gauging his reaction. What a poker face! He knows how much I love the tease of silence, of waiting. Finally, he spoke. "Kim, my love, it makes me so happy to hear you finally tell me what you need. I'm so happy for you. For us!"

"I've never felt such relief and ecstasy in simply saying something out loud, but, Roger... when I finally just admitted it to myself and said it out loud... damn! I can't even describe how hot it was! I could have cum just from saying it."

"Well, Kim, you've certainly earned a reward. Why don't we go back to your room and I'll lick your pussy for a while. I need to taste you."

"Not unless I get to take care of that aching thing," Kim replied, looking down at his throbbing dick, "because you're about to explode and what kind of slut would I be if I let that happen?"

"Not a good slut, Kim," Roger agreed, "not at all. Let's go 69 on your bed and then talk about whose panties you're going to get for me?"

"Oh, fuck yeah! Besides Amber, of course, because I need her cute little ass again and again. You still have her panties, or did you give those to Katie?"

"I have them still, but right now I want your pussy. I need to taste you."

They quickly ran back into Kim's room, her clothes still in the living room. When the door was shut, Kim pushed Roger against the it and pulled off his shirt. Kim spent some time on Roger's nipples; he always enjoyed when she did that. But Kim was not content to take her time. Her hands moved south, unbuttoning his pants and rushing to yank down the zipper like the needy slut she was. Fuck I need this so bad!

Roger's semihard cock smacked her face as she released it from his boxer briefs, a bit of precum on her face. She didn't care. Kim's skilled mouth took Roger's cock in and went to work. She wanted to give him the best, sloppiest blowjob she could. After several minutes of slurping, Kim tried to take as much of his cock as she could down her throat. Not my specialty, she thought as she gagged a bit, but I'm getting better! She felt pride at her progress, and determination to take it all eventually. Right now, though, she concentrated on running her tongue on the sensitive underside, while gently massaging his heavy balls with her hands.

Roger was close, she could feel it. Kim got into a rhythm, keeping a steady pace and pressure just like he liked. He grabbed the back of her head, and she felt herself wishing he'd push her head down on his cock and face fuck her. Why does that turn me on so much?

Kim wasn't done with Roger yet, though. No, she had to get him back for all his teasing. Besides, she'd already confessed her piece. Now she wanted Roger's confession.

Kim let our Roger's dick from her mouth with a pop, and sauntered over to the bed. Kim bent over the bed, reaching back and spreading just like he liked. She had found that out when they had first watched porn together. She demanded that he put on something that he liked. Roger refused at first, then tried some vanilla sex scene. Kim made him tell her what he really liked, and he "found" a video of girls bending over, pulling down their panties, and spreading. There was a whole subreddit, even! It was through those that Kim discovered that she longed for pussy, and that she might have a panty fetish. The fact that Roger ate her out as she watched probably helped, too, but she knew that Roger couldn't resist her like this: sexual, vulnerable, submissive.

Roger took the bait, burying his face right in her pussy. He devoured her, sucking on her lips, tongue fucking, teasing up and down her slit like she liked, and nibbling on her clit. Fuck, I need to stop him now before I cum again! Kim had plans, and they didn't call for her cumming right now.

"Ah, ah, ah, sir, you don't get this pussy until I get what I want. And what I want is... your honest truth."

Roger looked at Kim with caution. "Fine, I'll play your game. It's only fair. What do you want to know?"

"Who do you want to fuck? Who are you going to picture as you cum in my mouth?"

"I don't know," Roger tried to lie.

"Bullshit! There's no way! I told you my dark secret, now you tell me yours. And if you do, you get to cum in my mouth AND you get my cum in yours." Kim pushed Roger down on the bed, sitting on his lap reverse cowgirl style with her butt to his face. Kim slowly bent over, again spreading her pretty little pussy lips, using her body to get what she wanted. It felt hot to be so exposed. She slid back, coming within inches of his eager tongue. Her mouth sucked on his balls as she grabbed his throbbing cock with her hand. As she stroked him and teased him, she looked back and asked in a mocking tone. "What." She licked up his shaft. "Girl." Up the other side. "Do." Kim swirled her tongue around the head. "You." She ran her tongue along the underside. "Want." Another lick around the head. "To fuck." Kim swallowed Roger's cock almost in its entirety in one quick motion. Roger's toes curled, and his body tensed up.

"Amber!" He cried.

"No shit, Rog, everyone wants to fuck Amber. But you already fucked her, so who did you have in your mind when you were torturing me earlier?" Now it was Kim's turn to tease and wield power. She scooted back just a little bit more, and felt the tip of Roger's tongue just barely graze her lips. I hope I'm dripping in his face so he has to tell me everything! I know about Amber, but there has to be someone not obvious!

"Who, Roger?" Kim wiggled her ass in his face, and bobbed her head up and down his delicious cock a few times before pulling off. "Whose pussy do you need to taste? I know you love to eat pussy, baby, whose cum do you want on your tongue?"

"Rita, baby, Rita!" Roger was not quite convincing.

"No, baby, you've tasted Rita off my face. You want something new, don't you. Something dangerous. That waitress we saw the other day? What was her name, Ellen?" She put his dick back in her mouth and wiggled just a tad closer. Roger's tongue was now able to run up and down between her swollen pussy lips, tasting her dripping cunt. That was it! Roger loves when I talk really dirty!

"Whose cunt," she emphasized the word, "do you need to lick, Roger? Whose cunt lips do you want to see me spread open for you? Whose juices do you want me to suck off your cock? Any pink cunt you want, baby, tell me!" Kim assaulted Roger's cock with gusto, pushing him to the edge. She scooted back and felt his tongue invade her pussy, which was dripping wet and also on the verge of cumming.

Roger pulled his face back for only a few seconds. He hesitated, then burst out, "Katie, I want Katie's pussy!" Roger put his mouth on Kim's clit and sucked, flicking his tongue on her little button.

Kim froze. Katie? Katie? That little slut! She put him up to this, didn't she? Roger's mouth was working its magic on her clit, and Roger gave her what she asked for. Katie? If that's what Roger wants, then that's what she wanted.

"You want Katie's little cunt on your face right now, don't you? Her panties smelled so good when I caught her sucking your cock. You want her panties, baby? You want to smell her cunt juices all over them? To taste her 18-year-old pussy while it's spread open in your face? Fuck, her cum tasted so good, Roger!" Kim dove back down on his cock, feeling his balls tighten up almost right away. So close!

Roger's orgasm had been building up for hours at this point. He buried his face in Kim's pussy, trying to bring her to a simultaneous orgasm. But he couldn't hold out anymore. Kim's mouth was simply too skilled.

Roger erupted in Kim's waiting mouth just as her orgasm took over. He flooded her mouth with a large, hot load of his cum, which Kim dutifully swallowed down. She felt wetness flooding her, and Roger's eager tongue and mouth licked her pussy from the inside to sucking on her lips. As she cleaned off his cock, he cleaned off her pussy.

They silently got up and started straightening up. They took a long, slow shower together, washing each other gently. Roger looked satisfied. Kim felt relaxed and calm. It was a wonderful end of their day, and the start of a new series of sexual adventures.