Kin Events Ch. 03: Cinzia's Rules

Story Info
Aunt Cinzia shows Sam how her house works.
3.6k words
4
7.5k
5
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 06/29/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Plot: Aunt Cinzia dominates her family in front of Sam, showing him who the slaves are, and who the mistress is.

---------------------------------------------------------

WARNING: This story contains scenes of violence, sex and domination.

If the arguments offend you, please leave.

If you are not 18+, please leave.

The arguments are PURE FICTION, and the people in the stories are NOT real.

------------------------------------------------------

*

I woke up on the sofa. The same sofa my sexy cousin Violet had put me to sleep.

My head obviously was hurting.

It had been humiliating, but really hot. I went into the kitchen, and grabbed some milk and cereal. As I started to eat, Violet stepped out of the kitchen door.

She was obviously beautiful, and she was backpacking, ready to go to school. She was wearing leggings that showed all her sexy long legs. Leggings like this should be banned at school.

She slid behind me and her sweet mouth came close to my ear. I was paralyzed.

"I hope you enjoyed.... last night's 'show'...." she murmured in my ear. Then Violet bit my earlobe. "Whenever you want to be put to sleep, in... such a sexy way, Sam... just ask." Violet concluded, running away from the door.

My cock wasn't indifferent to Violet's sexy voice. My member was immediately erected in the presence of my cousin. I let my erection fade, and then went into the living room.

Gabriel and Alex were still hidden in their rooms, too humiliated to leave that place. In the living room, on the table, was sitting Uncle Luke, tall and thin, with glasses and frizzy black hair.

He greeted me and then went back to studying, overwhelmed by a multitude of papers.

Then Cinzia, my charming 43-year-old aunt, with long curly brown hair, entered the living room. Aunt Cinzia yawned, and her very light nightie was revealing...all. Phoar, Cinzia had an extraordinarily firm body for his age. She was truly amazing.

I could see a black bra, barely covering her huge breast. Her thick arms were uncovered, and under her nightie, little black skimpy panties, and her amazing ass was clearly visible, huge muscular buttocks in all their beauty. And then his magnificent legs, muscular and trained, three times the size of Uncle Luke's legs. Those legs gave off a sensuality and power with few comparisons.

Yawning, Aunt Cinzia said good morning to me and then went into the kitchen to find some coffee.

I went for a while to the guest bedroom, which had been set up for me. And I had spent the night on the sofa.... And I started a movie on my phone.

Til I heard screams coming from the living room. I looked out the door, and saw that Luke and Cinzia, arguing.

They were talking about bills, installments, or one of that bullshit material.

"Now we'll have to pay more, fuck!" Luke barked.

"I forgot, where is the problem?" Cinzia answered.

"It is neither the first nor the second time, Cinzia. You forget that one, that other one, and I have to fix it!!" Luke barked.

"What are you saying? Do you have any idea how many things are on my mind?"

At that point Luke, in a moment of anger, gave a direct slap to Cinzia's face, but the woman promptly dodged his hand

"Don't try to touch me, pig!" she hissed.

"What did you call me?" he yelled, giving her another slap.

This time the woman was not quick enough to react and Luke's hand hit her cheek, making a tremendous SLAP!

Aunt Cinzia was furious. Her face was red.

"Luke, apologize immediately and..." the woman hissed.

Luke, without listening to her, gave her another powerful slap, with the back of his hand.

Cinzia stepped back and leaned on the kitchen, counter with her hand, while with the other hand she held her sore jaw. Alex and Gabriel emerged from their rooms, attracted by the screams.

"Well, Luke. Enough. You've always known who 'wears the pants' in this house, but it's time to show it to you." Aunt Cinzia exclaimed.

Luke was furious, and he didn't want to hear reasons.

"What the fuck are you gonna do? Eh?"

Cinzia threw herself forward, baiting to hit him with her hand, but instead, her long leg rushed forward, and she furiously hit her husband's balls. With a cry of pain, Luke collapsed to the ground.

"Fucking......whore..."

Cinzia hit Luke in his chin with her foot, again, and again, and again, until his blood came out of Luke's nose.

"Mom, what the fuck???" Alex exclaimed, approaching.

"Silence, son!" Cinzia roared.

"It's between me and your father!"

Then Aunt Cinzia took off her nightgown, and she was left with only her bra and panties. It was an erotic view, a fully mature woman sculpted in the gym, the quintessential Milf, the mother everyone would like to have, the wife everyone would like to have.

My claw fall to the ground, and so did Gabriel and Alex's. Probably, they had never seen their mother either....like that.

Cinzia continued to kick Luke, then she grabbed him by the hair and carried him to the front of the sofa.

Then Aunt Cinzia sat behind him and, grabbing Luke by his hair, wrapped her arm around her neck, putting him in a sleeperhold, and with her muscle legs, she wrapped his narrow waist, closing her legs in a figure 4.

Oh my God, the sleeper was so sexy! Aunt Cinzia must have taught the hold to her daughter Violet! Because they both applied it the same way, tight but sexy!!

"Now, boys, I'm teaching your father some discipline!" Cinzia exclaimed, squeezing Luke's weak, thin body.

"Mom, leave him, you hurt him!" Gabriel yelled.

But Aunt Cinzia showed no mercy, and she began to violently squeeze Luka's body, which was turning purple in the embrace of his wife's limbs.

Her muscular legs clasped Luke's waist as a breadstick, they looked like huge pythons that were wrapped around a delicate tree.

"Mom, enough!!" Gabriel wept, worried about his father.

"Shut up son! I won't stop until I have given your father a good lesson!!" Cinzia whispered. Suddenly, Luke's hands, which had wandered over Cinzia's limbs in an attempt to loosen her grip, fell to the ground. Luke closed his eyes.

"Oh no, you are not gonna leave this so easily!! No sir!"

Cinzia barked, leaving the sleeper, so that Luke would remain painfully conscious. Luke coughed, mumbled something and fell to the ground.

While Aunt Cinzia looked at him contemptuously, Luke tried to escape from the woman, pathetically trying to roll away. He was humiliating, especially the fact that Luke showed all his weakness in front of his children.

"Are you going somewhere? I'm not done with you yet!!"

Cinzia was on Luke in a flash, turning him on his stomach, jumping on his shoulders, moving her huge ass over his face for a few seconds, then turning quickly, trapping him in a powerful reverse headscissor.

"Do you like the view?" Cinzia asked, clamping Luke's head between her muscular buttocks.

"Urgh, Jesus!!" Luke groaned, feeling his wife's marble thighs and buttocks.

It was such a humiliating yet sexy position, my sister Rebecca had put me in her reverse headscissor countless times, and it was always as sexy as the first time.

But also extremely painful.

My cock moved in my pants, being between Aunt Cinzia's warm thighs and soft, muscled buttocks didn't have to be a bad feeling.

"I asked you a question!!!" Cinzia roared, arching her back and pouring hundreds of pounds of pressure on her husband's poor skull.

"Arrrrrrrrrrrrgh!" Luke screamed in pain, moving frantically, and then collapsed, almost unconscious.

"So? Do you like the view." she asked, more softly.

"Yes...No? Please... Argh!" Luke begged.

"Mom, enough! Is enough!" Alex yelled, walking up to her and pulling her by the arm. She yanked him away and smiled.

Still looking at Alex and smiling, Cinzia flexed her thighs and buttocks in a frightening way, with full force, with her muscular thighs that almost destroyed her husband's jaw.

Luke immediately opened his eyes wide, screaming in agony, his trembling hands wandering and moving fast and frantic on the huge mass of Cinzia's legs.

"I promise you, don't interfere...and it will be less painful for him. You have my word." she smiled.

Cinzia perfected her prison, stretching her legs better behind her, swallowing Luke's face in her sculpted ass.

Then, she did something a mother shouldn't do, not in front of her own sons.

Keeping Luke imprisoned in her brutal grip, Cinzia pulled down Luke's pants, pulling his cock out of his panties, and starting to caress it.

Gabriel and Alex were horrified.

"There's one thing you don't know about your father, boys. I educated Luke a loooooong time in my scissors. Another person would have passed out right away in my grip, but he....he's used to it. We both gain from this: he gets some discipline..." Cinzia explained, watching Luke's cock grow in her hands.

"... and I get a workout for my legs and ass!"

Cinzia concluded, burying her face in Luke's pubic area, running her velvety tongue around the base of her stiff cock.

"Ngggghh!!!!!!! Don't look, please!!" Luke groaned.

He fought against the impulse, but could not, not with Cinzia's polite hand and with the skillful use of her tongue.

"And sometimes Luke forgets who the boss is...and my legs have to...remind him." Cinzia concluded.

Luke moaned loudly into the grip of his wife's ass, in which he was brutally trapped.

Cinzia smiled, looking proudly at her children Alex and Gabriel, with horrified faces, while their mother continued to masturbate their father.

Luke battled sensory pleasure, but soon gave up, letting out a long, low moan into his wife's muscular ass, as his cock splashed an enormous amount of cum into the air.

"Oh fuck," Alex moaned.

Ignoring the fact that her sons were watching her, Cinzia quickly wrapped her creamy mouth around Luke's cock, taking the rest of his load, and swallowing it.

"Ok mom, enough, that's too much!!" Gabriel yelled.

"I can't watch." Alex said.

Aunt Cinzia, smiling, leaned back

on his hands, increasing the pressure around Luke's head, which was now turning purple between his wife's legs.

"I have not finished yet!" She growled.

"Ah, the good old days! When was the last time I punished you, Luke? I thought you learned, but you haven't."

Then Cinzia grabbed her husband's cock again, pumping it slowly into her hand, until it stiffened again.

"You must understand that you are not in a position to touch me with a finger, or to tell me what to do, ok honey?"

Cinzia smiled at Luke's moans, while his cock returned hard.

"Rrrrrrr," the woman growled, nibbling at Luke's cock head, making him wince hard.

In order not to make him forget that she was punishing him, Cinzia started again to squeeze her legs and ass, and to caress Luke's cock, in perfect synchrony.

"Ohhh, how weak you are, Luke." she whispered, leaning on one hand and looking over her muscled back into the meaty jaws of her ass, which wrapped like a glove over Luke's face.

"I don't know why I married a weakling like you." She growled. Then she increased the stroking of her husband's cock.

"Cum again for me, and I will let you go." Cinzia cooed.

Luke closed his eyes and tried to stifle the pain, but her wife's big butt squeezed his nose into the fleshy crack of her buttocks, pumping the adductors of her inner thighs, which seemed to want to cut off his head.

Groaning, Cinzia wrapped Luke's penis in her mouth, sucking it all the way down, milking it with her warm throat muscles.

For a long minute, she sucked Luke's cock into her mouth, and when he finally cummed, she swallowed every drop of his seed. While Luke was cumming, Cinzia increased the pressure on the man's skull, dramatically.

"Mmmmmmmmm!" The woman rejoiced.

When she was done swallowing Luke's semen, Cinzia applied a brutal pressure, flexing her legs and ass so hard, that she knocked Luke out, almost instantly.

Giggling, Cinzia spread her great legs, and Luke's small purple head fell to the floor.

"Oh my God, mom, what the fuck did you do?" Gabriel cried, and with Alex they walked over to his father, shaking him like a rag doll.

Aunt Cinzia sat down on the lounge chair.

"Don't worry guys, he's just passed out. Sure, I put him asleep for a long time, according to my calculations for...an hour, I think. I didn't squeeze him too hard, it....was gradual. I hope he learned the lesson. Otherwise..." she sighed, smiling.

"...otherwise I'll have to give him another dose of discipline!"

"No mom, no more! This is dangerous!" Alex said, looking at her mother's thick thighs and shivering.

"You could have hurt him so much!" Alex said. Cinzia couldn't help but notice that Alex was staring at her powerful legs.

"Alexander, tell me something.... what do you think of my legs? Do you like them?" she asked, stretching one of her sexy, muscular legs up high. Her leg was absolutely perfect.

Alex mumbled something, looking away, visibly embarrassed.

"They're....too big. I don't like bodybuilding shit." Alex concluded.

"No? And why are you....this ashamed? C'mon, I'm your mother..."

Alex turned and took another look at her beautiful legs, hoping not to be seen. But she caught him.

Cinzia stroked her hair, and she stood up from the chair.

"You seem to really like my legs so much, son! Want to see what they can do?"

Fear crossed Alex's eyes, but there was nothing she could do when her mother lunged at him, knocking him backward. With her biceps, she grabbed him around his neck and forced him to turn around. Alex had a horrified expression as his mother lay down on him, sliding his neck between her huge legs.

"The reverse headscissor is obviously my favorite hold. Your father knows well. Mmmm!!!"

"No mom wait.....Arghh!!!" Alex pleaded. Cinzia gripped Alex's head firmly by his hair, and she pulled his face flush against her female sex, wrapping her thighs around him and tucking her calves behind his head.

Cinzia used her muscular calves to pull him towards her, contracting her thighs around his head until he was in the right position, fully wrapped.

Cinzia flexed her legs, puckering the bulging and dense muscles, solidifying the grip around her son's neck and cutting off the flow of air. Alex coughed and stammered, but Cinzia didn't seem to want to let him go.

While Alex frantically felt the legs that enveloped him, Cinzia smiled dominantly, enjoying her superiority.

Gabriel and I were once again paralyzed.

Alex's body slowed slowly, his hands waving frantically, his head firmly embedded in the female flesh.

"Kkkkkkssssss...." Alex hissed, and his hands slipped off his mother's legs, and fell to the ground.

Cinzia groaned, pumping a brutal flexion, Alex's hands limp, his defeated body stopped moving.

Then Cinzia spread her legs apart, giggling as she watched her son's limp body slide to the floor, annihilated by the grip of her thighs, with his face brown and his eyes closed.

"Mom!! Are you crazy?" cried Gabriel, launching himself on her.

She threw one leg back at lightning speed, aimed at Gabriel's face, but he dodged the kick, and kicked her back with a loud thud!

"Urgh!" she moaned.

"Ah, it's true, you are a 'karate expert'! I made you sign up for the karate course, after all... let's see what you can do!!" she screamed, throwing herself at him. She juggled a couple of kicks that he dodged, a couple of punches, and Gabriel dodged those too, and hit Cinzia beside her.

"Mmmm...you are fast, Gab!"

"Mom, enough, I don't want to fight!" Gabriel pleaded. He, too, knew that if she hit him, she would probably beat him.

Cinzia stepped forward and bent her right leg upwards.

"Ouch!!" in one swift movement, she swung her leg forward, hitting Gabriel under the chin.

Taking advantage of her son's stupor, Cinzia threw her long leg and hit Gabriel repeatedly and quickly, in the head and hips.

"Ooooffff!" the boy sighed, stunned.

Then Cinzia's soft bare foot moved at the speed of light, hitting Gabriel's delicate balls.

"Daaaaaamn...." Gabriel moaned, falling to the ground, holding his balls.

"Karate and your speed are useless in front of your mom, kicking you!!"

Cinzia exclaimed, grabbing Gabriel by his hair.

"Karate is nothing against the pure power of my legs, poor little one!" Cinzia sensually exclaimed.

"In karate lessons, do they teach you how to defend yourself...from this?" Cinzia exclaimed, sitting down behind Gabriel's small body, and twisting her long legs around his neck, enveloping his head with her silky muscular limbs.

Gabriel's head was smaller than Luke and Alex's, and it made the contrast with Cinzia's thighs...even more striking.

Then Cinzia reached out to me and grabbed me by my shirt.

"Hey you, come here!!!!"

As she tightened her enormous legs around Gabriel's small skull, Cinzia pulled me violently towards her, and both of her hands grabbed my head, and thrust it deep into her huge breast.

Cinzia sensually exhaled, starting to flex her gigantic boobs around my head, massaging my skull.

"I saw how you looked at my boobs before, Sam, don't you like this position?"

Cinzia said in her vibrant voice, muffled by the wall of flesh that enveloped me.

My vision was getting blurred, I was rapidly losing air, captured by her huge breasts. I couldn't get rid of those huge breasts....and I wasn't sure I wanted to.

"Do you think you can free yourself from my breasts?" Cinzia said sensually, massaging my head with only the soft and sensual touches of her pectorals and her tits. The prison that enveloped me was so warm and feminine, and the thought of being asphyxiated by my sexy aunt's huge tits made my cock grow in my pants.

"Oh, at least try."

But I was still short of oxygen, my heart was pounding, and I felt like I was going to faint.

Then, when I had already given up, ready to be put to sleep between a pair of breasts, Aunt Cinzia left me, and I inhaled oxygen as if I had never had any, lying on the ground.

"Did you like my boobs?"

Cinzia asked, spreading her legs and dropping Gabriel's head, fainted and knocked out, his face purple.

"Now you know how my house works. I am the boss, and I am stronger than them all. Luke, Gabriel and Alex are just puppets in my hands, and in the hands of your sweet cousin Violet. Btw, yes, I know what she did to you yesterday!"

So she knew! They were mother and daughter, without any doubt....

"Ahhhh, you young people!" Cinzia chuckled, as she grabbed my feet, and with superhuman strength, she pulled me up by my feet, until my knees touched her broad shoulders.

My face suddenly found itself in front of her thighs, which seemed to be looking at me, like enormous creatures, ready to envelop and crush me.

As I shivered at the sight of her muscled thighs, they moved, and moved closer, just enough to cram my aching head in there.

Immediately, enveloped in muscular flesh, I could neither see nor hear anything anymore, and

the warm walls of muscle around me have begun to throb.

"Mmmghh!!" I moaned aloud, moving my lips pressed against the flesh.

"Ohhhhh!" I groaned when I felt a wonderful sensation around my cock.

I was amazed when I realized that my cock had been wrapped in Cinzia's huge and soft tits, while she was holding me between her thighs, upside down.

"How does this position look to you?" I heard Cinzia speak, her voice muffled by the muscle that enveloped me.

"I've tried it with Luke, a couple of times, but he's always passed out.... let's see if you can resist!"

Puffing out her chest, Cinzia moved her breasts against my crotch, rolling my cock like a sausage, squeezing and choking it between her soft breasts.

She flexed her breasts masterfully, rolling her tits around my cock, massaging it, treating it like a precious object.

12