Kin Events Ch. 03: Cinzia's Rules

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My cock was enveloped in incredible softness.

As she stepped up the pace of her boob massage, I could feel with my hands that her thighs were growing more and more, becoming as solid as steel.

My hands, which were feeling the back of her thighs and her incredibly sexy ass, fell to the ground, dangling. Due to the blood in my brain and prolonged arousal, I was hit by skids that drove me into unconsciousness, and then brought me back to consciousness, I felt like I was being killed and reborn a multitude of times.

My cock was about to burst, and I suddenly cum, letting out an infinite amount of cum from my cock, feeling it explode between Aunt Cinzia's huge tits.

After I finished ejaculating, my body fatally relaxed, and I quickly began to lose consciousness.

The blood had gone to my head, as Aunt Cinzia's huge thighs gripped my neck like a hydraulic press. Seconds after spilling my load of cum into my aunt Cinzia, my eyes closed, and I passed out.

*

I woke up with an obvious headache. It was evening, and I was in the exact place where Aunt Cinzia had put me to sleep, in the living room.

Aunt Cinzia smiled to me, sitting on the sofa, while she was watching TV. Luke was in the kitchen, carrying out her practices, without saying a word.

Alex and Gabriel walked around the house, cleaning it and removing the dust, without saying a single word.

*

12